InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ who knew pain? ❯ what to expect. ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Two:

They entered the cave and kouga walked past all his kin members and straight to his small corner bed and deposited the hanyou on it, he didn't even know why he brought her here but something told him too, maybe it was her red eyes but he didn't know he just played on instinct. When he looked down on her her eyes were soft and staring at him a bit in confused. But he also noticed a small hint of fear, but she quickly concealed it, as her face hardened she stared at him and her chin was set defiantly, he couldn't help but admire her, but he stomped that thought down and glared at her remembering she was a hanyou and he could only use her to a certain means.

"Why…" She was cut off as the sound of a hand hit her cheek, her hand flew to her sore cheek as her eyes stung with unsheaded tears, she stared at him with hatred and confusion at what she did wrong, he was the one who brought her here, why did he have to hurt her he could've just let her go?

He growled, " Speak when your spoken too!" He demanded as he sat down next to her and stared at her, then he faced his kin, " She's mine! No one is allowed to touch her except me, does everyone understand?" He asked and at everyones nod, he turned to her, " you are mine to do with as I please, do not disobey me, or I will chain you, run and I will find you, you have trespassed on my land which means you belong to me, got it?"

She shook her head in fear and disgust at what he was saying she began to crawl/ back away from him, saying softly, "no, I don't belong to you I just want to leave, I wish to go to the village, please, I don't want to be here…" She put her hand on her sword as a reflex to when she was backed into a corner, she thought of her father and asked him to help her threw this. Kouga saw this but thought nothing as she did, he thought she would try to slay him in an attempt to escape him, thought he couldn't blame her but the thought of her bringing him down set him a rage and he grabed her and pulled her toward him, her hand tightened on the sword so she wouldn't let go, but her other one was placed on his chest so she wouldn't fall and in an attempt into pushing him away but he was so strong she knew her attempt was futile. He growled in her ear.

"If you try to slay me with that sword I promise I will kill you right here right now," He shook her slightly, " I don't care if you don't want this, at the moment I do, and as you can see I'm the prince of this tribe and no one here will stop me from taking you or doing anything to you if I please, so think on that, come to me willingly or fight, whichever one I don't care it's your choice." But inside he did care, he'd never taken a woman to his bed who didn't want to be their, he usually had no trouble in finding a woman they always sought him out either for just his good looks or to try and snare him into marriage, but he never forced, but for this woman he would make her succumb, he promised himself that.

Mokona couldn't believe this, she couldn't, she didn't deserve this, she didn't do anything but run from the demon naraku who slayed her village, she needed to get away from her, but if she tried he said he'd hunt her down, why? This wasn't fair, her ears twitched in frustration, but her eyes shown with defiance that she didn't even know she possessed. "I don't want you to even touch me!!!" she struggled then tried to claw at him, He growled and she gasped because before she knew it she was on her back and he above her with both her hands in one of his and above her head, this was not a good position for her, and she struggled even harder, but he didn't seem to notice her struggles, or well he didn't want to notice them at least, He brought his head down and kissed her, she couldn't even gasp because his mouth covered hers complety so all she could do was let him kiss her, she arched her body but that only seemed to deepen the kiss, but the kiss wasn't al that bad, she actually liked it if she was in an admitting mood, but she wasn't so all she did was follow his lead, which surprised her. He pushed his tongue inside of her mouth and touched his tongue with hers, he saw a little surprised when she shyly played with his tongue but it only pushed his passion to the height, he moved a little on her, rubbing his body against hers in a affection yet determined way, she gasped and he merged his mouth more firmly with hers, she followed his lead and deepened hers as well, this was heaven for her, he was shocked at the least and broke the kiss growling at the kin to leave the cave for awhile which they all did rather quickly. He lifted his weight off of her and stared into her passion glazed eyes, grinning to himself, "You want this too?"

Her eyes registered on his face and her body shook in fear at the realization at what he said and what they just did came upon her, but was she really shaking of fear? Before she could get up or do something, he was on her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

sorry another cliffy but I just like keeping you guys at the edge of your seats!! Lol!!! Well please review!!! I need revies to do another!! Yeah well hmmm is kouga going to take her?? Who shall know… oh!! I will!! ^.~