InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ who knew pain? ❯ How did this happen? ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter three

She was crushed under his weight she got her hands up a little but when she tried to push him he didn't even budge, he was like a brick wall and he didn't even seem to notice her struggles. The kiss he seared her with was hot and demanding, with no one in the cave besides him and her he would take her, and he knew she would be wanting more. Her movements made him hotter and he wanted her more urgently now, he couldn't wait, he ripped off her dark blue haori and gazed at her supple breasts with appreciation, you could barely see anything with the haori over it but off, she had magnificent breasts, they weren't that big, but his hands could contain them, it's like they were made for him.

He covered her breasts and was happy to hear her gasp/ moan, at that he brushed his finger over he nipple, turning it into a hard peak, she responded so well! He looked up and saw her blood red eyes staring at him with a hint of fear, but he didn't quite know but he thought he saw a small spark of desire! He grinned a wolfish grin and watched her as he lowered his head to her mound, "Please…" she meant it to stop him but it came out as a plea. He watched her face as he took her breast into his hot moist mouth and saw her face turn from shock to a blush, but her little keening noise said she liked what he was doing even if she wouldn't' admit it. He licked her small hardened nipple and tugged a little, her hips thrust upwards involuntary, mokona not knowing what to do.

Mokona new she couldn't stop him so he layed back and let passion and desire take over her, she'd worry about the consequences later when her mind was clear, right now it was in a in a haze of passion and she didn't think she could think her way out of a gofer hole at the moment. What he was doing was driving her crazy, and her hips thrusted into him, she felt something hard against her thigh, but she didn't think about it, all she knew was that she wasn't complete and something was missing. And she wanted that something!

Kouga was shocked at her actions, but he shook it off and new that he won and she desired him as much as he did her. He smirked as he went to the other breast and his other hand massaged the one he was just at. The keening noises she mad in her throat were too mush to bare. He trailed kisses all down her stomach until he was in front of her woman's entrance, He lowered his head to it and sniffed he could smell her scent it smelled so innocent and fresh, he could tell she was a virgin, yet he still wanted her usually he didn't take virgins but in this case he would.

He licked her nub, feeling her jump underneath him he saw her staring at him with shock, he grinned and grabbed her wrists, putting her hands above her head he licked her ear and said, "I wont hurt you…" Then he lowered himself once more and began licking her thrusting his tongue into her and out, he licked her juices and had his fill her, he could tell her orgasm was coming so he gave her one last lick and then moved up of her she groaned and before she caught herself she gasped, "kouga…" He smiled and placed his erected penis in front of her hot core, he was pretty big so he'd have to take it easy with her this first time.

"shhh… This might hurt a little but soon it will be over," and with that he covered her mouth and began entering her inch by inch, she stiffened slightly and tried to break away free with he stretched her to the point of pain, but it felt a little good and in the back of her mind she knew he wouldn't try and hurt her unless it was necessary. She tried to relax but it was hard, he was really big, she thought, he reached her barrier and kissed her more deeply as he thrusted fully into her, she gasped but he took it into her mouth and breathed for her, waiting until she relaxed, when she did, he began to move slowly in her, letting her get used to the feel of him inside her. She moaned as he picked up the pace and instinct told her to wrap her legs around him and she did, and he seemed to come into her more, she gasped as she felt something coming, she tried to stop him, afraid of what was happening, he licked her neck and growled, "let it come, I promised you pleasure…" she did as he told her and it did come and she felt like the earth had shook with the ferociousness of it. She gasped, "KOUGA!!!" She couldn't control her body and she followed his rythem faster as he penetrated her harder, he howled at his relese and couldn't help the urge. What he did next surprised them both, his fangs sprung put and he lowered his head to her shoulder and bit into her flesh, she lay underneath him spent and stunned at what he just did, He brought his teeth out and away from her shoulder staring at his mark on her, He had just mated with this hanyou!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mwahahahaha another ciffy!! You better review or me no do anymore chappys!! Ahahaha kouga just did what he said he wouldn't do!! And poor ayame now who shall she mate with!! Hmmm I wonder!!! REVIEW!!!