InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Who wants to be President? ❯ Chapter 1 - Failing the Test ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Who wants to be President?

Part 1

Rating: NC-17. If you're too young to handle this, go away. This will corrupt your little minds…unless you're already a hopeless hentai.

Disclaimer. Inuyasha is the property of Rumiko Takahashi. So don't sue me - I'm a paralegal and can weasel out of it anyway.

Part The First.

Kagome found herself surrounded by a ton of people. Eri was going to die. The miko had determined that she would die soon, but painfully. Eri was Kagome's friend, after all.

But because of Eri, she found herself in a situation far worse than any she had encountered hunting for jewel shards. Kagome was drunk, hopelessly plastered.

This damn game - President-Asshole. Kagome had been Asshole so many times, she was now dubbed `The Midnight Doughnut.' The girl had started out the night fine, a little uneasy about what Eri had drug her into, but she was good. All was stable, not spinning or groping. Some of these guys were worse than Miroku. At least his mouth was clean.

Kagome should have put the breaks on when Eri brought something that she wanted Kagome to wear to this party. Stretchy black pants that were so tight on her thighs and ass, she was still amazed that they fit. `It's the look,' Eri had said. Ok, fine. But the shirt - could you call it that? From the front, the dusty blue top looked a bit skimpy: it was tight, showing off her breasts, and her navel was exposed. But the back - well that was held together with a bunch of strings, laced all the way up. Eri had to help put it on The only option was to go commando in the thing. Damn it all.

But Kagome listened to Eri as her friend reassured her that they were just going to go have a little fun. Innocent fun? Yeah right. This party had more liquor than most bars do. But Kagome went full steam ahead.

She was invited to join in the card game. Kagome accepted, mostly because Eri begged her to. The pure little miko hesitated when she was dealt in and promptly told to drink. Someone had laid a double, skipping Kagome. Eri explained that for every skip dealt to her, she would have to drink. For every four-of-a-kind laid down, she would have to drink, since it was a sociable. And the president could make anyone drink as much as they wanted whenever they wanted. So if you're the asshole, you can be forced to drink by anyone.

And that's what happened to Kagome. The guys knew she was a lightweight, as well as Eri. The two girls were in over their heads, being forced to tank up.

After slamming a dozen beers in the space of 1 hour, Eri passed out, leaving Kaome to fend for herself. That's when the groping began. Kagome's world was spinning; she was not having fun. And the hands…

"HENTAI!" She screamed for the hundredth time, feebly slapping at the handle that touched her breast. All that did was make the guys laugh harder. Kagome did not even know their names. The miko sure as hell wasn't going to let one of these guys have his way with her….

"Ok, I'm leaving now." Kagome stood slowly, swaying under the effects of the beer. Her ears were ringing. One step, two, three…it felt like it was taking an hour to get to the door. The girl stopped by the couch, gripping the arm of it tightly as she fought to still the room.

Arms circled her waist, and someone's crotch ground into her backside. More laughing. The action caused Kagome to jerk and snap her head up - slamming the back of her skull into the nose of the offender. The arms left her, and she did not bother to see who the culprit was. Had to get home. No. Had to get to the well. Couldn't go home like this…

It seemed to take forever, but Kagome staggered back to the well. Her stomach - it was protesting. Before jumping in, she threw up once beside the well, then half rolled in.

"Turn off the light! Damn that's bright!" Kagome screeched, before realizing that she had passed through. She was now lying at the bottom of the well. It took a few attempts, but Kagome managed to climb out and tumble onto the grass.

Moaning, she puked again. And again. A voice cut through the night at her. "Oi, bitch, what the hell are you doing? Why do you smell like booze?"

Kagome struggled to stand. "I'm not drunk, for your in-for-mat-ion. I'm just a bit tipsy. Don't call me bitch, prick."

Inuyasha smirked. "You're drunk off your ass. I know that now cuz you never speak that slurred or call me `prick'. You just scream at me to sit."

"Actually, I would rather you take a flying leap." Kagome took a few steps forward. "The world just has to keep on turning, doesn't it."

Inuyasha stepped forward to catch her arm so she'd stay upright. "Mmhmm. You need to sober up, alright. Come on, lets get you back to the village."

"Fine. Just don't tell Kaede about this. I'll be ok in the morning."

"Mmhmm."

Minutes seemed like hours to Kagome. She was now scared to close her eyes. The spinning extended beyond her sight. Kagome could feel the spinning, and it was making her queasy.

Inuyasha dumped her onto the mat provided in the hut. Sango looked rather worried. "What happened to you?"

"Party. Eri. Guys. I broke his nose. I should have broke his wizzer. I'm freezing."

Inuyasha snorted. "You should be. You don't call those clothes, do you? And it's not called a wizzer."

"Shut up. I know what it is. But Souta calls it a wizzer. Ever since the weiner roast, he's done that." Kagome slurred. She was making little sense, but she didn't care.

"I could see why that would bother him." Miroku spoke up now. Kagome grinned brightly. "Oh yes, he was traumatized. But he's ok now. Ugh, why won't things stop spinning."

Miroku sat by the wall. "Don't close your eyes."

"Huh?" Kagome was ready to pass out. She could barely keep them open. All eyes were on him.

"If you close your eyes too soon, you'll vomit again."

The next day, Kagome felt pretty rough. Her head hurt, and she wished someone would put out the sun. Inuyasha didn't argue when she said she needed to go home. In fact, he agreed.

"Feh, you look like hell. Go home and sober up. You're no good to me unless you get over that." Inuyasha declared gruffly. Yup, he was right. Kagome was useless even to herself with this hangover from the bowels of hell. So she went back.

But when she came back later that night, she floored everyone. Even Inuyasha.

Kagome's backpack was now full of liquor, thanks to Eri's older brother, and she was brandishing a deck of cards.

"Who wants to play a drinking game?" Her cheery voice hit them all like a brick.