InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ who will have kagomes heart? ❯ Get rid of Kagome ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
summary:
Naraku has figured out that he needs to get rid of Kagome, She is the one that brought and keeps the gang together and makes Inu seem stronger. How can he get rid of her if he cant do it by force? Should he try the honey trick (being kind). Not only that but some new guy is drawing Kagomes heart away from Inu, can Inu show Kagome his true feelings for her before the new guy wins her over?
Ch1: Get rid of Kagome!
Sango cought and casted her boomerang bone yet again while riding Kirara who was dodging the energy beams that were trying to hit her and Sango. Kouga zoomed past them didging the beams as well and both gaurding Inuyasha and Kagome who were out of character, they had seemed to be embracing one another, Kagome cowering in fear in his arms and Inuyasha cursing under his breath doing nothing but Holding Kagome closely. That was unlike either of them and something wasnt right.
Meanwhile Miroku hid himself behind a few entrance trees in the forest nearby as he watched the fight and had his left hand clutching the beads on his right hand, as if readying himself for something to happen.
A thorn filled arm swiped Sango, Kirara and Kouga out of the way leaving Kagome and Inu cowering before their enemy.
"C'mon Inuyasha, come and fight me!" Narakus voice roared with humor, and wickedness.
" Gladly!" Naraku turned around to see another Inuyasha casting his barrier breaker at him, it hit breaking down his barrier.
Naraku looked back to see the Inuyasha who was embracing Kagome was now a fox teenage boy. probably around the age of 14 in demon years but in human years a few hundred.
While Naraku was processing what just occured, which was fox magic's art of transformation, The real Kagome who was hiding behind the real Inu raced over to the other side of Naraku unnoticed and hid in bushes behind the fake Kagome.
Naraku made it look as if he were going to attack Inuyasha but he was actually using one of his arm extensions to get whom he thought was Kagome since now no one was protecting her.
The fake Kagome yelped and wailed and formed into a chunky racoon, Hachi, who was halling ass into the forest.
Naraku angrily looked over towards Inuyasha and roared in anger as he went to attack him but then he could hear the miasma around him being pierced by something pure he turned around to be hit by one of Kagomes purifying arrows.
" Damn Wench!" snapped Naraku he went to attak her but then felt himself being sucked into something.
He looked out of the corner of his eyes to see Miroku casting his wind tunnel at him.
Naraku grinned wickedly and let the miasma take over him letting a lot of himself go into Mirokus hand, it was too strong for Miroku and caused him to black out from all the overwhelming poison entering him.
Naraku was now back to getting Kagome but the weak Kouga zoomed by grabbing Kagome and taking her with him.
"What a nuisence!" Naraku Swirled what was left of him around which was his a little bit of his stomach, his chest and the rest above,(neck, amrs and head for you dumdums out there)
He was able to get everyone but Kagome out of his way and as he was ready to get her and take her he saw that she was ready to finish him off with another one of her arrows.
'Damn!' He thought to himself as he then dissapeared into thin air.
They all looked up weakly as Kagome helped them up one by one.
"He got away." growled Inuyasha
"barely" Sango chipped
"huh?" They all looked over to her.
" He was weak, he escaped because he knew if Kagome would have shot that arrow she would have finished him off. He was already weak to what Kikyo, Kagura and Sesshomaru did to him before we came and then there was us." Sango explained.
" Alright, well he is probably trying to recover." Inuyasha muttered
"duh" Kouga yelled behind him.
" Kagura says it takes him a few days to recover. We'll rest for tonight but we got to be on his trail tommorow. " Inuyasha ignored Kougas outburst.
" Oh great! Were close to Kaedes village, Im going to go home tonight, I'll be back by morning." Kagome said instantly. She grabbed her back pack and was ready to hall ass out of there.
"Wait Kagome you cant-" Inuyasha was cut off
" Ah, Inu let her go she deserves atleast a night off from this era." Sango interrupted him.
Shippo and Hachi both agreed and Kirara offered Kagome her back as a faster way to get there.
"ugh fine." muttered Inu
Kagome healed Miroku and then climbed onto Kiraras back.
"Thanks guys" Kirara flew off.
" Kouga go get Kagura shes at the nearby castle keeping a look out over Narakus whereabouts." Sango instructed
" Right, see you in a bit." Kouga ran off.
Kouga, Kagura, Sesshomaru and Kikyo all decided to work together. Kouga isnt always with the gang but he is there alot. Ginta and Hakkaku take care of the new upbringing wolves that are now part of Kougas pack while he is gone, which is growing immensly. Sesshomaru sort of set Kagura free, but she isnt fully free until Kanna is free as well. Kikyo decided to join forces with them because of something between Kagome and herself and Inu of course. Kikyo, Kagura and Sesshomaru arent always traveling with them either.
Everyone is now two years older and stronger and wiser. Kagome now has been able to stableize her two world life a little better and no Kagome and Inus relationship hasnt progressed much, a little but not that much.
meanwhile
" Damn that stupid human girl!" snapped Naraku
" Are you speaking of Kagome master?" asked Kanna who stood before him.
" Inuyasha and Kouga are much stronger when she is around, I have also noticed she is the one who brought that little group together including Sesshomaru and Kikyo." growled Naraku
" If she was out of the way I would be able to get a hold of the last shard and kill the lot of them... or atleast make them my brainwashed slaves." Naraku snarled as he looked around.
" And you cant seem to catch her alone, this is a perpelexing situation." Kanna added
" I got you more demons, master." Naraku came in with a bunch of pathetic demons behind him.
Naraku turned his attention to Kohaku and Kohaku already had moved out of the way next to Kanna.
" The boy says you promise us great power and strength!" said one bull like demon.
"I do promise great power and strength." Narakus hands formed gigantic 3 feet claws made out of bones.
" to myself." Narakus mouth opened reatly around as big as his claws and soon enough every demon was screaming in terror and pain and blood was splattered everywhere.
Now usually he would choose the strongest of them all that contained all their strong powers but he could not wait that long and he was weak and needed it now.
In Kagomes time
Kagome was getting ready, she had "So What" Ciara. She put on a clingy dress that hugged her hips lightly that fit perfectly on her small slim waist, it clung onto her round perky D cupped breasts. The dress was a red halter, it flowed at the bottom of it which ended right above her knees. She twirled letting the dress flow and twirl along with her, she let her damp hair down from the towel, it was wavy and wild, and it actually looked good that way. She put her hair half up half down and put a flower as the clip to hold that half up, she smiled as her tan completion made her look so exotic in that dress. She put moose in her hair and let it curled then she put hairspray in. She moved her ass in a circular motion while listening to the chorus popping it to the side with every beat that was heard. Honestly she was a great dancer, one of her many hidden talents that she just recently started showing.
She twirled to her dresser and looked into her mirror and started putting the little makeup she would usually put on. Lip gloss, Mascara and Eyeliner. She then put cute gold and red earrings on then slipped on her black stilletos, a part that was amazing was that she danced great in highheels which not many girls can, and even when she is wearing sneakers or sandles and stands on her tippytoes since she is better dancing that way and it helps you with your balance.
Kagome smiled as she eyed herself in the mirror.
She looked at her body that was fuller in all the right places and smiled.
She looked at her alarm clock to see it was around 9 o'clock.
She grabbed her phone and stuffed it in her small purse then rushed down the stairs "Bye mom!" She ran bye
"Have fun sweety." Her mother blew her a kiss and Kagome vice versa.
She reached a street where a loud banging club with a long line in the front was and turned the corner going into the alley behind the big club. The music was blastic and she could feel the vibration from the bass as she walked in the alley.
There she saw her three girlfriends and rushed up to them.
"Oh my god you look so good!" Eri and the others complimented as she approached them.
"You guys look good too." Kagome giggled as she stood there beside them.
"So Eri what are we doing hear again?" ashed Yumi (i think thats one of the other names)
" Yea you have to be eighteen to get in." Kagome added
" Not when your older sister works here" Eri smiled
As if on cue a woman that looked around the age of early or mid twenties opened the door nearby and the blasting music seemed even louder just from that small opening.
"Ari!" Eri squealed
" C'mon" Ari let them in one by one stamping their hands with some stamp that glowed ikn the black light.
After letting them in she had them follow her.
" If you guys get into any trouble with anyone go tell the security next to the DJ, his name is big mic and tell him to take care of them for me." Ari said as she lead them from behind the small backstage area.
"Alright!" they all agreed.
"Sis what are these stamps for?" asked Eri
" To show your eighteen and that your allowed in the club now I got to go" Ari rushed off.
The seventeen year old girls had an amazing night, Kagome never felt more sexy in her life until that night, almost every guy she passed hit on her, wanted to dance with her or ended up grinding with her even when she was sitting down and they were passing her by they would stop and flirt or ask for a dance. She didnt reallly sit down as much as her friends did either. She just sat when she took a drink of her water then she got right back up and got dancing all over again.
All her friends jaws dropped at how she moved, it looked so natural to her, she made all those complex get down to the floor while popping your ass in high heel moves look so easy it was unbelievable. She swayed her hips and the rest of her body like a snake or like a belly dancer would, she knew how to make it rough with making harsh moves to her hips and ass and dipping while swaying to one side then coming back up while shaking your ass, it sounds easy but strangely enough to many it isnt.
The girls ended up leaving around 1 in the morning going their seperate ways.
Kagome was now walking down the streets, not really noticing someone was lurking behind her watching her closly.
Her phone began to ring and she was ready to answer it but couldnt find it even in that small hand purse.
"What the hell?" She stopped in her tracks and looked in it for her phone.
When she found it she was ready to open and answer it but a large rough hand covered her mouth and got a hold of her waist.
She tried to struggledout of the male strangers grasp but he was too strong, and as much as she tried to scream for help, her voice was only a muffled scream.
It was dark and not many people were out and not in that empty area. The dark man laughed wickedly, that laugh sounded all too familiar.
Her eyes widened and she was now focused on finding out who this was than getting away.
Another wicked laugh could be heard from someone behind.
'Theres more than one!' Kagome snapped in worry.
The guy turned her around so she could face him and he could tell that she gasped under his hand.
"MMmmkmmm!" (Naraku)
" What did she say?" asked a weak looking man behind him.
The guy that was covering her mouth uncovered it. "What did you say?" he asked
" How did you get here!" She snapped
"Uh I walked?" He looked strangely at her.
" Your not going to get away with this Naraku!" She snapped
She got a better look at him and he did look exactly like Naraku, except with all the demons around his body and bones and stuff, but the wavy, dirty, crappy, black hair, the evil red eyes, the pale skin and wicked smirk and even his voice was exactly like his.
" Naraku?" The other one behind him replied in confusion "Doesnt that mean like Devil or Hell or something like that?" He asked
" Yea, yea It does." The Naraku look a like smiled " Fine then Im Naraku." He smirked
Kagome tried to run while they were talking but he easily caught a hold of her.
" Not so fast, cuty pie, why are you leaving so soon?" He copped a feel on her chest and ass and held her close.
" Get away!" she screamed.
"cover her mouth again, someones gonna hear her." muttered Naraku
" No! NOOO!" She screamed even louder.
"Shut up!" snapped the weak guy as he taped her mouth shut.
Naraku got a better hold of her and lifted her dress up so he could see everything she had underneath. All you could hear were her muffled screams and tears streaming down her face.
"heheheheh" his laugh was crazy, while he touched her roughly
She was preparing for the worst but it never came, his terrible slimy hands were no longer touching her, she couldnt even hear them any more.
Kagome looked up to see both men laying on the ground out cold, she looked up to see a hand reach for her mouth.
" Sorry if I hurt you." The voice she heard was so familiar and comforting.
She felt the tape pull off of her quickly leaving a little strip of red on her skin around her lips and a small stinging sensation.
Kagome looked up to see short silver hair that was curly and yet long like Triston from Triston and Isolde or like Heath Ledger from A Knights Tale.
" Inuyasha." She gasped "How did you find me?" She asked.
She then saw two beautiful dark blue eyes almost violet.
"Huh?" He sounded so much like him too.
"Oh I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else." Kagome mumbled
" You should go" The guy muttered
"Thank You." She replied and then ran.
When she reached home she didnt even go inside the house, she was so furious that she went straight for the well.
meanwhile
" Master, you havent fully healed are you sure you want to go in your condition?" asked Kohaku
"This will only show that I am willing to do alot for this. This will have to get them to atleast think about it and if not i will give enough enough time for you and Kanna to do back up plan." muttered Naraku
"I still do not understand sir, what does this accomplish?"Kohaku asked
" obviouisly I cant get Kagome by force, I'll try by offering myself and trying to convince her by...Kindness" He shuddered at the last word he said.
"Attract more bees with Honey" Kanna summarized it for him.
"I see." Kohaku realized what they were talking about.
"And if she does come what do you pan to do with her?" asked Kohaku
"good question... I could lock her up but if she got away there would be a less likely chance of me surviving this." Naraku put this to thought.
"You could..." Kanna cut herself off. He looked over at her.
"yes Kanna?"
"Gain her trust then, take her power from her." Kanna finished
Naraku smiled wickedly "that sounds like a great idea Kanna." Naraku left where he was then appeared in the cabin with the gang.
Everyone was shocked and caught off gaurd.
Kagura screamed in fear and hid, Sango and Miroku who were cuddling together and they both screamed and hit the wall of the cabin. Inuyasha who was pacing was so shocked that he forgot to stop and hit the wall.
Kouga who was pacing as well hit the same wall with Inu and fell ontop of him.
Shippo and Kirara were the only ones that truly reacted in defense.
"What the hell!" snapped Inuyasha
" Its Naraku himself!" snapped Sango
"What the hell is going on!" snapped Miroku
"Where is Kagome?" snapped Naraku who looked at Shippo whoo was closest to him.
Shippo ended up fainting in fear.
" Why do you wanna know!" snapped Inuyasha
" I have my own personal reasons-"
"She isnt here!" snapped Sango interrupting Naraku
" Where is Naraku!" Kagome bursted through the door looking for Kagura to give her the answer.
"What the hell is going on here!" snapped Inuyasha
" Kagome!" Naraku had strange hopefull look to him and to his voice.
" Naraku!" she roared in fury and anger.
" Man, what did we miss?" asked Kouga as he watched the two.
" did they switch bodies or something?" asked Sango
"Guys, Naraku is weak and he is close-" Kikyo entered the home and then realized Kagome facing Naraku and everyone fallen over on the floor.
"Whats going on?" Kikyo asked in confusion.
" This sick bastard tried to rape me!" snapped Kagome
"What?" snapped everyone including Naraku
"How did you do it!" she snapped in anger
"Do what!" Naraku backed off not really prepared for this.
" Go to my time!" she snapped
" What!" Everyone snapped in confusion and shock.
"Kagome he has been here looking for you." Sango mumbled.
Kagome shook her head. " I must be losing it." Kagome mumbled and decided to change the subject. "Why are you looking for me?" She asked
" I have a proposition for you." Naraku mumbled.
"Not interested " Kagome replied
" now wait let me explain."
"I have seen what you have done to those who make deals with you! To those that cross you and to those that even help you! I will do none but kill you" she muttered in anger.
" Wait a minute Kagome, this must be a great proposition if he is willing to sacrifice himself for you, he is weak and we could possibly kill him now." Kikyo muttered
" That sounds like a great idea lets try doing it now." Inuyasha drew his sword, Sango, Kouga and Miroku were along side with him ready to attack.
" Wait" Kikyo instructed and of course Inu will listen to her.
" What is it that you want from Kagome?" asked Kikyo
" Kagome I will take Mirokus curse away, give Kohaku back to Sango,return Kougas comrads back from the dead, free Kagura from grasp permanately, and even hand my part of the jewel over to you only..." Naraku obviously got everyones attention.
" What do you want in return?" Kagome eyed him knowing there was a catch.
" You as my queen " Everyone gasped, Kouga and Inu bursted out in rage cursing him off yelling no.
" Kagome, " he stepped closer to her so it was a little more private yet audible for the others to hear even if it wasnt meant for their ears. " You know that Inuyasha loves Kikyo and there for they belong together... all I ask is you as my queen, I will not brainwash you and I will not force you into anything." Naraku looked dead serious at her. " This is all your choice."
What Naraku said about Kikyo and Inu was true and it did hurt her greatly to hear it come from her enemy. It was that obvious that she loved Inu but that he loved Kikyo.
" Shed never do it-" snapped Inu
"Suppose I was to be your queen, why?" Kagome looked at him still eying but not as harshly as before.
" Well because you have such incredible immense pure miko energy and soul and it will make my reign where I reign much more fearsom and more will respect and fear me even having a pure miko as my queen, I will force you into nothing, as long as you dont betray me." Naraku snapped his fingers and Kohaku appeared infront of them.
"kohaku!" Sango snapped in worry as she saw her brother standing infront of them looking at Naraku and Kagome.
Kanna appeared as well but no one but Naraku saw her and she was walking around the room doing something with her mirror.
Kohaku was obviously a distraction.
"I'll let you think about it Kagome, please atleast think about it." Naraku bowed in respect for her and took off having Kohaku dissapear with him and Kanna leaving soon after.
Sango, Miroku, Kouga, and Kouga were silent. They didnt know what to think.
"Man I should have killed him there and then, I cant believe he'd be so stupid to even try and convinve you to-"
" I'm going to do it" Kagome cut Inu off.
"What!" he snapped
Everyone elses head snapped up to look at Kagome, they couldnt think of anything to say, the curses that Naraku had put on them he is going to take back the curses and give back the precious things they were fighting him for, all just for Kagome to be with him.
" What about the Shikon Jewel Kagome" Kikyo replied
" Didnt you hear him? He will give the jewel to me!" Kagome snapped "I can then purify the jewel and finally rid it of its existance for good." She looked down hiding her sadness.
" We can get the jewel our selves! Dont you see! He is doing this because this is his only way out of it! Cuz he knows he cant get out of the death that is to come to him!" snapped Inuyasha
" Kagome, Inuyasha has a point." Sango finally spoke up.
" Dont worry Kagome, we'll keep on fighting." Kouga added
" Naraku is probably looking for a way out." Miroku mumbled
"Sango, if Naraku dies, who will keep your brother alive? Miroku its clear that if you use that windtunnel one more tine it could take over you and youll meet the same fate a your father and grandfather... and Kouga those comrads youve gone through hell to avenge you can finally get them back, isnt this what you all wanted? " Kagome looked to them and they stayed silent.
"no, I didnt want to lose a friend in the process." Sango muttered
" Thats right, were arent going to give you away atleast not like this." Miroku added a little humor in the situation.
Very little humor.
" Wait, Kagome has a point of purifying the jewel. If she purifies the jewel she could inform us and we could all kill Naraku before anything happens." Kikyo replied
" If this is truly what Kagome wants, we must atleast make sure she is alright" Kikyo added
" WHATEVER THIS IS BULLSHIT!" snapped Inu as he stormed outside.
Kagome watched him storm out and out of anger followed him.
"Listen you jerk! Im doing this for you too! Dont you see you can finally be with Kikyo!" Kagome shoved him.
"What!" Snapped Inu
"Isnt that what you wanted! Im doing this for all of you! This is why I was brought here! This is my destiny!" snapped Kagome.
"You dont know your destiny!" snapped Inu "Your not supposed to die for Naraku!"
"Im not! Everyone dies at one point, in Kikyos case two points, but everyone dies, mine will be a death worth dying for if I do end up dying, I might live!" snapped Kagome
Their friends were watching from the window and the door way sighing and watching them argue.
"Five silver coins, The argument lasts till tommorow and Inu gets his way" muttered Kouga
"Im in." muttered Miroku
"me too" said Shippo
" Five silver coins, The argument lasts only for another half an hour and Kagome gets her way." Sango mumbled
" Im in" Kikyo replied
" put me in too" Kagura called from behind
back with the two
"Fat Chance!"
"Why wont you believe in me? Why cant you trust me?" Kagome snapped
" I do!"
"No you dont! If you do then you will let me do this-"
"Im not stopping you!" he interrupted her
" Im not finished!" snapped Kagome
"You dont need to finish I know what your going to say!" snapped Inu
"Will you just listen to me!"
" Why! "
" Because I need you too!"
"you obviously dont need me for anything now do you, you can do all this all by yourself!
"Is this what this is about that I wont have you around!"
"Yes! I promised to protect you and now its like you dont want me to!"
"I do! I want you to and I need you to!"
"Well! Huh?"
"Inu I need you to listen, I want to make sure you'll listen and be there to protect me thats why..."
"... Inuyasha let me do this knowing that youll be there for me!" Kagome snapped " That if something goes wrong I know you wont let it happen by promising me you'll let me do this and do as Kikyo planned." Kagome had tears in her eyes.
" I cant do this alone... I could never do this alone."
Inu sighed in defeat knowing that he had to do this for Kagome, she has done so much for him.
"I promise Kagome." he looked down at her.
Kagome was ready to walk back in but he grabbed her by the wrist, she turned to look at him but found herself in an embrace.
" You better be careful." he muttered
He never really did this so it seemed special to Kagome and knowing that she was going to leave him with Kikyo made her cry even more.
"Kagome whats wrong?" he asked
"Nothing." she mumbled as he let him hold her.
the next day
Kagome stood in between her friends and Naraku.
"What is your choice?"
" I will take you on your offer." Kagome mumbled
"On one condition!" snapped Inuyasha
They all turned to him.
"What is that?" growled Naraku
" That you promise not to kill or hurt her!" he snapped
" I promise that I wont kill or hurt her." Naraku grabbed one of his spikes on his shoulder and made a bloody cross on his chest.
"and about those curses" Naraku undid the wind tunnel curse after saying a chant, He took the shard out of Kohaku and let him live with a white witches antidote, set kagura free and had Kougas comrads already waiting for him at his home.
Kagome walked over to him and they walked off.
a/n: sorry if this was too long please r and r
on the next chapter, Kagome gets the shikon jewel but everything doesnt go according to plan. It was a trap but she meneuvers most of it. Inuyasha comes to the rescue and the two get a bit of alone time... is it for the better or worse?