InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ who will have kagomes heart? ❯ Queen Kagome ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Ch2: Queen Kagome
a/n:
The way I think how Naraku will die in the series, I think that it will have to be the same way he was born, with being burned and in the cave of onigumo, the demons slowly departing from him few by few until its only the spider demon and whatever of Onigumo thats left in Naraku. Then be purified by Kagome, Kikyo and possibly Midoriko. Theres another thing where I think he will be sent into a jewel himself or that he will be sent in the Shikon jewel to balance the jewels thing between good and evil inside of it that represents the world, and possibly kikyo goes into the jewel with midoriko. I have no clue its just a theory. but I cant really see kagome staying in their time so i would say its like a to be continued thing where Naraku is sent into the shikon or his own replica kind of shikon jewel and they now have to go into a new journey and find his jewel you know something like that. I could be totally off. Maybe Kikyo will send him into the fiery piuts of hell with her in the cave of onigumo or something who knows
Kagome walked around looking at anything and everything that was in it. Demons that looked like ordinary humans worked in his castle. Outside of the castle was a village of normal human people. Kagome felt horrible knowing that Naraku had them in danger just being in the village.
The castle was gorgeous and extravegant, every corrider she walked into was better and more beautiful than the next. Kagome could feel the immense spiritual energy being used and waisted to this castle and could even feel a small drain in her own energy.
" Do you like it, does this please you?" Naraku apprached her from behind.
" Those poor innocent people, your risking their lives just staying here, and those demons that impersinate humans could prey on any of them at any given time, not to mention all the spiritual energy that you are wasting... all for your selfish needs..." Kagome shook her head and looked tregicly towards the cillage beneath her.
"How can someone be so cold?" she mumbled to herself.
" Those villagers have never been feeded upon by my servants, because my servants arent really demons." Naraku mumbled as he stood beside her.
" Excuse me?" she eyed him "I am not stupid I can sense the evil demented aura around and within them and-"
" They are spirits that havent passed onto to the other world, and because they havent passed on nor walk amung the living they loath all living and they become evil spirits then have the aura of a demon. That is what you sense" He explained
"Like that is any better!" snapped Kagome " Your torturing the souls, having them stay in this world, then having them form demon like spirits!" she yelled at him. " Your dispicable!" She began to walk away
" Then so are you." Naraku laughed wickedly
"Excuse me?" sheonly turned her head slightly.
" I heard of what happened to Kikyo, Inuyasha and yourself. When you didnt let Inuyuasha go to hell with Kikyo, if it wasnt for you Kikyo would have passed on to another world and would have been happy and free." He chuckled
" But-"
"I know, she was draggin Inuyasha with her... he wasnt refusing was he though? He wanted to go, he wanted to be with her... but you stopped it." He could see that Kagome was trembling dead in her tracks. "I might be despicable but you are no angel, infact you did it for your own selfish reasons aswell... didnt you?" He smirked since he knew he was right.
Kagome out of fury sent a pure energy beam flying at him, but he slightly dodged it and got a hold of her wrist burning it with his taint.
"Do not cross me Kagome" He smirked " I like this side of you, I can see pure hate, and a glint of evil in your eyes..." He smiled
Kagomes eyes widenend "Your lying!" she snapped.
"The longer you stay with me the more tainted you will become." He said. " You know Kagome, I truly think we arent that different.:"
Kagome tried to have her body send a purifying energy towards him but it didnt work. what was going on? she tried again but she felt even more drained and fainted from overwhelming use and loss of energy.
meanwhile
"What happened! Whats going on!" snapped Shippo in worry.
Sango, Kagura, and Kikyo were all on Kaguras feather high in the air using binoculars that Kagome brought watching what was going on in the castle.
Shippo was on sangos shoulder and was antcy to find out what happenedsince all the girls gasped.
" Something isnt right!" snapped Kagura.
" We already knew that, it started when Naraku was looking for Kagome and vice versa" Sango muttered
"No, Naraku didnt attack her and he isnt one to rush to aid her, did you see that? He immediately picked her up and rushed her off." Kagura looked at them with a face of puzzlement. "Could he really care for her?"
"We cant tell Inuyasha, Kouga or Miroku about this" Said Sango
They all looked over to her " Why?" The three asked
" Well I understand about Inu and Kouga they will break down all doors and send out a search party for her, but why not Miroku?" asked Kikyo
" Miroku is horrible at keeping secrets from Inuyasha, he'll get so frustrated with Inus actions that he'll say one of the related secrets." Sango muttered.
back in the castle
"Now Kanna, while she in uncontious" muttered Naraku
Kanna put the mirror over Kagomes head and memories of Inuyasha, Hojo, Miroku, and Kouga all flashed in the mirror.
Kanna took the mirror away.
" Whats wrong Kanna?" he asked
"The mirror can only take a little of Kagome, her energy and spirit are overwhelming for the mirror." she mumbled
A few days later
Kagome now wore a provocative red and black dress it was like a corset top that showed a lot of her breasts, then the skirt was purposely torn and was a mix of black and red, it reached her mid thigh and she also wore the jewel around her neck, she looked so weak and Naraku looked so much stronger. All of her spiritual energy was draining and was going to Narakus mixing it with other energy so he could contain it.
Kagome weakly walked into her bathing chamber to get away from Naraku, then reached a mirror. She examined herself, she was obviously skinnier, her skin was frail and pale, her bouncy long black hair was dead and faded, her eyes were puffy and colder than before, she looked alot like Kikyo.
' I got to do something fast' She thought to herself.She ran to her room from another door and grabbed one of she arrows and her bow that she hid under her bed.
Before anyone could come and check up on her like they did every few seconds she ran back to the bathroom where there was a small window in there. She could baely fit herself through the tiny window, when she finally made it through she balanced herself on the rooftop ledge and made to another part of the roof where it was facing the woods.
She tied the necklace with the shikon jewel to the arrow and with the a great amount of her energy she aimed her arrow for the woods that was near the village, the place where she knew her friends were. Kagome used her pure energy to make the distance of the arrow go further and to make the energy strong enough for one of them to sense. She sweated bullets as she then released the arrow, it went full lightning speed to the woods and hit a tree that Inu so happened to be leaning on, she barely missed his head, and he was scared shitless.
" The shikon jewel!" snapped Miroku who was the only one with him.
Inu glanced at where it came from and noticed it was very far and was very fast since the tip of the arrow was burning.
"Where are the girls" muttered Inu
"They were coming back from keeping an eye on Kagome" muttered Miroku
Inu stood up and was jumping on a few high branches.
"What are you doing Inu? Where are you going?" asked Miroku
" I promised Kagome I'd be there for her, the jewel is back and now Im gonna go get her, she has no reason to be there anymore.
Well first Im going to go take a piss then save her." He was scared so bad by her arrow he nearly pissed his pants.
back at the castle
Kagome panted heavily as she used the roof to hold her up. She was sweating and trying so very hard to not faint. She got to the window and crawled through, she fell onto the floor, letting her back be ther first to hit the floor.
"ugh" She opened her eyes weakly to see two blacked leather boots infront of her.
She lifted her head up the floor to see a furious Naraku
meanwhile
Kanna sat there in the dark depths of the castle, looking over her mirror to see a collection full of Inuyasha, Hojo, Kouga and Miroku.
She sighed and looked over at the giant clay box that was around six feet long and was around three feet wide laying on the floor.
She could hear screaming and yelling and could smell fresh blood.
" She'll get away" She mumbled " Time for plan B" she glanced at the coffin looking box again.
back with Kagome
She fell to the floor again her lip and head bleeding.
"ugh" She groaned as she got herself up on all fours, coughing and weakly tying to get up all the way
He kicked her in the stomach making her slam back onto the floor.
He picked her head up by the hair making her bend backwards " I promised you everything of mine, all you had to do was not betray me!" He snapped then bashed her head against the floor.
She kicked him in the process and let a stream of pure energy escape from her letting it surge through his arms.
"AHHH! YOU BITCH!" he snapped
"I cant believe it took me so long to realize why you wanted me..." She groaned as she watched him fall to the floor in pain. "I was able to kill you, you wanted my powers so you can be more powerful, make me weak, and become immune to my spiritual energy." She wiped the blood from her lips and chin and crawled towards the door.
After Naraku gained controle again he chuckled evilly " Thats only a part of it my dear pet." He replied. Kagome crawled faster seeing that he was walking.
She saw that his grin grew even more wicked than before, " Another part was to get rid of you, who knew it would be this way!" He had his hand turn into many blades.
" Goodbye my queen." He laughed wickedly
Kagomes eyes widenened greatly as she saw his blade filled hand swing down towards her.
She screamed and a burst of Miko energy came through her hitting Naraku making him fly back and hit the wall, one of the blade only got her shoulder, another flew back and got Naraku in the eye.
He screamed in serious pain as the miko energy seared through him. His walls in the bathing chamber crumbled and many things caught on fire from the pure miko intensity, this was only a small weak portion of her energy since he did take a great amount of it.
He was amazed at her great power and looked straight to her. She was standing now and had her eyes closed as she had her head thrown back with her hair flying crazily around her. The black and red dress flowed along with coarse winds and she was honestly the only thing visible within the fire, she did look like the queen of hell.
'I think I'm in love.' Naraku thought to himself
Inuyasha bursted through the castle doors and ran up to where he heard all the madness to see what looked like only a portion of hell.
" What the!" He saw it was all coming from a really skinny, pale, frail woman, she looked alot like Kikyo but was skinner than her and looked even more frail than her.
He saw Naraku against the wall within the fire, his body bloody and his face full of shock.
'Wheres Kagome!' He thought to himself.
The spiritual energy dissipated and the woman fell to the wooden floor and so did the bloody uncontious Naraku.
He looked around and ran to the woman, she smelled like Kagome but not as full of life and energy as before, she looked like that as well.
"Kagome!" He screamed in horror, her bones were visible through her skin, she wasnt wrinkly she looked like she was dissapearing.
She groaned lightly with her eyes barely open.
"Inuyasha" It was her, her voice was weak but it was most certainly her sweet voice. " Naraku's hiding orbs that... hold my spiritual and life... en... energy , I know he has one with him... get it" she coughed " Hurry"
Inu rushed over to Naraku to see a few orbs in Narakus pockets he grabbed them and smashed them open having the energy flow back to Kagome, he smashed a few more and they did the same as the first. He couldnt find any more and was franctically looking all over Naraku
He loooked up to see Naraku angrily staring at him. " The others are hidden in the castle" he snarled as he had a knife quickly stabbed Inuyasha in the chest. "I dare you to look for them" He pressed even more knives into Inus body.
Inu tried to shove the blades out but Naraku only pressed harder.
He gained enough strength to Kick Naraku back and have the knives slide out, he grinded his teeth and flexed his jaw to try and ignore the pain. He rushed to Kagome.
" Kagome are you ok now?" He asked as he picked her up.
She didnt reply
"Kagome!" He looked worried. He could see that she was breathing then rushed off.
They made it to camp but Inuyasha didnt stay long.
After troubled at the way Kagome looked Kikyo quickly slid the blade out of Kagomes shoulder and wrapped it in a bandage as fast as she could.
"I'll explain everything when I get back, Kagome needs to go home." Inuyasha rushed off leaving everyone shocked and mortified at what had happened to Kagome.
Shippo ended up crying, Sango was holding back her tears, Kouga was trying so hard not to show his tears either, Miroku was so shocked he had to sit down and he was too afraid to look at her again.
Kagura felt so sorry for Kagome and knew she was part of the cause of her becoming like that.
In Kagomes time
Inu didnt even let her family see her he immediately rushed to her room and set her down.
He put her in the bath and changed her into her pajamas, no he wasnt looking at any parts of hers, it wasnt her body at all it was a dead skinny, transparent, bony body. He didnt even want to look at it. The only thing he could look at was her eyes.She would open them once and a while while sleeping, they were the only things that had him know that it was really her, other than her voice and scent.
A few days passed and Kagome awoke to find herself in her room.
'How did I get here?' she thought to herself.
She was then trying to remember what had happened and after processing what had transpired she snapped up out of bed and noticed that her hands werent bony or frail no more. She looked in the mirror to see that she was back to her normal self, well almost, she was a slight pale.
'Im back to normal...' she smiled slightly 'but wait what happened to Naraku, to everyone else!' her eyes widenend and jumped out and halled ass out of her room
Kagome rushed down stairs and to the well house and jumped into the well forgetting the fact that she was still in her PJ's.
She reached the other side and rushed towards Kaedes village
"Kaede! Kaede!" She screamed as she came running in.
"huh?" She saw Kaede searching for herbs. "Kagome ye alright!" She said happily "I was so worried" She added
"Kaede, where are they?" Kagome asked francticlly.
"They are at a village near the mountains, Naraku got away and they are trying to chase him down." she replied
"What!" 'Naraku got away!' Kagome felt as if she let them all down and made situations worse.She had made Naraku stronger, she wasnt there to help them and had lost all of the hope she had given them.
She let tears slip down her cheeks " I got to find them!" she headed in the direction of the mountains.
"Inuyasha said if ye came back to have ye go back home, he said ye should stay home for a while." Kaede instructed
"What!" she snapped " I cant do that! I am responsible for this mess!" Kagome snapped
"Im sorry Kagome he doesnt want ye to go with them on this one."
Kagome let the tears come she began to cry.
"I let them all down, they dont want nor need me any more." She cried
"nei child tis nothing like that" Kaede comforted her. " He doesnt want ye to get hurt." she assured her.
Kagome ended up going home.
on the next chapter. While the gang is trying hard to find Naraku Kagome must stay at home and feel like shit. Inu visits her once and says to say a bit longer and explains the situation. Kagome feels like he doesnt like her the way she does him and feels used. Then while walking home Kagome bumps into someone special... someone that changes the way she feels about herself and the way she feels about Inu.
R and R sorry for the typos