InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Who You Really Are ❯ Meeting Your Dad ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Who You Really Are

"Speaking"

`Thinking'

I do not own Inuyasha

Kagome walked and walked until she saw a barrier.

"A barrier. I wonder if I could go through it" Kagome then put her hand forward to see if her hand would go through it and it did. Kagome then ran through the barrier.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<&l t;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<& lt;<<<<<<<

When Inuyasha got to the Barrier he tried to run through it but it wouldn't let him through.

"What the hell?, something wants Kagome in but me out. Grrr!" Growled Inuyasha.

>>>With Kagome<<<

"Ok I'm at the Goshinboku, Now what?"

"Well I could tell you who you really are" said a mysterious voice

"Huh? Who's there?"

"You may call me Kai" all of a sudden a man looking like Sesshomaru but his top kimono is a dark blue. His hair is a midnight black in a low ponytail, and instead of a crescent moon on his forehead there's a star.

"Ok"

"If you are wondering why you are here you will soon find out"

Kagome stayed silent

"For you see I am Kai lord of the Eastern lands and your father"

"What!?! How can you be my father when I'm a human and you're a Youkai?"

"Well you see I sealed your Inu Youkai in you until you turn 16 and today is also the day all the lords a revived and if I'm not correct you turn 16 tomorrow"

"Yes it is, so that means I'm going to be a hanyou tomorrow and that all the lords of the lands a revived"

"Yes"

"Ok…Oh my gosh! What am I going to do about Inuyasha"

"You can tell him about you being a hanyou but you can't tell him about the lords being revived. I want him to see his father and be surprised"

"Ok Dad and before I leave mom misses you"

"I see well I will make sure I see her then"

"Bye Dad" Kagome said while hugging her father.

"Bye Kag-chan" After that said Kagome when back to camp.

>>>Back At Camp<<<

"Where's Kagome and Inuyasha?" asked Shippo

"I'm not really sure Shippo but I'm sure they'll both going to be here soon" said Sango

>>>With Kagome<<<

When Kagome got out of the barrier she realized it was morning and that she was a hanyou now. Kagome then went to a river to look at her reflection.

"Oh My God! I have black ears on top of my head, My eyes their like Inuyasha, and I have claws. Wow! How am I going to explain this all to Inuyasha.

>>>With Inuyasha<<<

"When is Kagome Going to get back?" Asked Inuyasha"

Then all of a sudden Kagome appeared.

"I smell a Youkai, No wait a Hanyou"

`Hmm? How about I just say everything that happened. Yeah that's what I'll do! Oh look there's Inuyasha. Why does he look like he's gonna attack me' "Inuyasha what are you doing?" Yelled Kagome

`How does it know me' "Prepare your self" Inuyasha then started running towards Kagome with his claws ready to strike.

"Inuyasha what are you doing? It's me Kagome"

"You are not Kagome, Kagome is a Human"

"Please Inuyasha you have to believe me"

"I'll will not"

"Fine then we'll do this the hard way. Inuyasha SIT!" Inuyasha went fall to the ground.

"What the- Kagome?"

"Yes Inuyasha I am Kagome and a Hanyou"

"But how"

"Well yesterday when I went to the Goshinboku I saw my father. He told me he sealed my Inu Youkai in me until my 16 birthday which is today"

"Really"

"Hai"

"I'm sorry that I tried to kill you"

"It's Ok"

"Shall we head back to the others" Asked Inuyasha

"Ok"

Kiyari: Yah! I got 0 Reviews on chapter one

Inuyasha: And your point

Kiyari: umm… I have no Point T_T

Inuyasha: Weren't you gonna tell the reviewers something?

Kiyari: Huh?!?…Oh Yeah…If I don't get at least 5 review I will cry and I won't put the chapter up

Inuyasha: You would cry over something like that?

Kiyari: Hai ^^

Inuyasha: o_0

Kiyari: Anyway Please REVIEW!!!

Inuyasha and Kiyari : Ja Ne