InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Why do you have to love me? ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Hello every one! Im sorry this might not be as good as I wanted it but it is my first fanfic.

 

` `= thinking

" " = talking

( ) me speaking

 

 

Chapter One

 

 

`Inuyasha, get over yourself. Just let it go. Just let it go…' Inuyasha thought as he was sitting in front of the god tree. For some reason he just couldn't stop crying. It had been over a month since kagome died he was sure he would be over it by now. Kagome had been badly hurt in a battle agents Naraku. Three days later she died. Since that day he wouldn't leave the god tree. He had buried her body by Keades hut. How he just sat there, crying. Of course he would go and get food every couple of days but that's about it.

 

`Hamm…. So Kagomes dead, hu? Well that's not a surprise.' Seshomaru thought looking down at kagomes grave. `I hate inuyasha because he's a hanyou. But he doesn't need to be hurt like this. Not when the love of his life dies. It horrible to feel that way. I know what to do about that…

 

Inuyasha was looking up at the sky all day. His hands were neatly placed in his lap. `God please send her back. Just for a minute. I need to tell her how I feel…' `Man I really need a bath, damit any way.' Inuyasha got up and went to a near by hot spring. Stripping and getting into the hot water, he remembered how Kagome would always want to take a bath. Twice a day if she wanted. He sighed at that memory. It had been so long ago and he missed her so much. He would die just to get to see her face one last time. But he knew he would never get a chance. The gods would never let a hanyou in to heaven. `That's where Kagome is' he thought. There was no other place she would be right now. She was so kind hearted the gods would gladly want her. Inuyasha was lazily washing him self `cause he didn't want to go back any time soon. It felt so good to be in hot water and any way, this way he could think of Kagome easier.

 

Seshormaru looked at kagomes grave. He had waited till night fall to steel her. When he was sure no one was within smelling distance, he quickly and quietly dug up the grave. When he saw kagomes body, he became worried. It was partially gone. He would never be able to get it to the woods. `Damn it all. It would just fall apart!' `oh well ill just awaken her here' he then took out tenseiga (if I didn't spell it right please tell me) and slashed kagomes middle, or what was left of it, and put the sword back in its sheath In about 10 seconds kagomes body was fully restored to her own beautiful self. "Hmmm? What's going on? Where am I…?" kagome said as she sat up. She saw that she was in a hole and quickly stood up. When she saw a shadow over her she looked up. Kagome gasped when she saw it was seshomaru. Swshomareu then quickly bopped her on top of the head. She was out like I light. He then caught her and leapt off into the forest.