InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Why do you have to love me? ❯ Chapter 3

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

 

 

 

Now Kagome didn't know she was naked. She didn't really care. All she cared about right now was Inuyasha. The one she truly loved. She was also shocked the way he looked at her so. Like he was looking at a ghost or something. He also started crying even harder when he looked at her. She didn't understand. Inuyasha put his head down again, saying something like it wasn't real and that he was imagining it. She kneeled half beside him and half behind him and put both hands on each of his shoulders in a cradling sort of way.

He shivered. Hard. It went all the way up his spine. `This cant be Kagome. It just can't. But why can I feel her?? I just don't understand. Why can't the pain go away now? Why… why… why..' Kagome put her right hand up to touch one of his ears. She started to cradle it. Then rub and massage it. He was still crying. Harder even. "What's wrong, inuyasha? Please tell me. I can help you. Just tell me what's wrong. Please?," Kagome whispered into his ear. When he didn't answer, she pulled him into a hug. She was still where she was, so it was awkward, but she didn't care. Kagome put her head down in Inuyasha's hair. Trying her best to calm the crying boy.

`It's her. It's Kagome. I can smell her. She's not dead at all. Really alive. This is impossible. But I don't care! As long as she's with me. What should I say…?' he reached up and grasped kagomes hand. `So soft…' inuyasha thought, as he brought it down to his face. He stopped just then . He didn't want to see Kagome's hand. He wanted to see her face. Her body. He wanted to look into her eyes. Even if this was just some sick joke his mind was playing on him. He turned to Kagome, first he looked at her knees, then up to her face, looking over every inch of her body. He looked a couple of times, remembering, just in case she wasn't real he wanted to remember what she looked like. Really looked like. Her body, beautiful, unscathed, but in hardly any clothes, confused him. `Why is her outfit torn up…?' she saw that he was looking at her, still crying, just not as hard as before. Kagome looked down at her self, wondering what he was so interested in. she gasped, folding her arms over her bare breasts, and squeezing her knees tight. She fell down to the ground, trying to get away so she should figure out what to do about her lack of clothing.

What inuyasha saw was beauty, plain and simple. He wasn't trying to pull a miroku on her or anything, he just wanted to see her. To really see her. He had panicked when the one he loved so much was trying so hard to move away from him. Tears started crashing down his face. But he just sat there, not wanting to get up since he was exposed as well. He reached for her, trying to make her not leave him again. "Kagome. Kagome, please. Please Kagome," was all inuyasha said. He had wanted to say to not leave him and that it was ok that she was naked `cause he was too. That he didn't care if she was. He liked it this way. This way he could see her and all about her.

Kagome scrambled away. She was about twelve feet away when she heard inuyasha say her name over and over again. She stopped, still trying to cover things up. "Inuyasha?" Kagome said.

"Kagome don't leave me. Please not again. Please. Just don't leave me. I'm sorry you're scared. I'm sorry. Just. Just… I cry when you're away… I don't like to cry Kagome.".

"…." There was a long pause. " Inuyasha, I'm not going to go anywhere. I promise. And when I do , inuyasha, I always come back, don't I? You see, there's nothing to cry about," Kagome was getting chocked up herself, because of what inuyasha had said. Kagome got up from where she was, still covering her self and crawled over to where inuyasha was sitting. She went to the front of him. Putting her hands on his chest, then up to his shoulders and around his neck. She leaned forward and hugged him in a tight embrace. He reached up, putting his arms around her back and into her long hair. He would never let go again. Never. `Ill never let go. Kagome ill die in this position if that's what it takes to keep you with me…'

" Kagome don't ever leave me again. Oh god please don't leave. I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you more. I'm so sorry naraku hurt your. I'm so sorry you died……"

Kagome gasped, shocked. `Wait… I died? Oh.. My… god….'