InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Why Me? ❯ It Begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yay-full-ness I got my first review (and only one). Yeppers but I still happy.

Meet Everyone

I was unpacked and asleep before my roommate came back but hey, I was tired. I probably look weird. A fully dressed girl, hanging halfway off the bed, covered with pillows, and to top it off holding a metal bat. Okay I admit it I don't want to be unprotected when or if some guys try a panty raid. But yeah that's how I fell asleep.

Inuyashas' POV

"I can't believe how lucky I was!" I exclaimed to Sango and Miroku.

"So you are saying some girl burst in through the door right before Kaede could murder you and Naraku?" Miroku questioned.

"Yep!"

"Well, aren't you just the luckiest bastard in the world." Sango mumbled as she fumbled for her key.

We usually hung out at Sangos' cause she had no roommate and, it was clean. She opened the door, stepped in and gasped. Miroku and myself peered in curiously. She was gasping because the once plain boring half of the room that she didn't occupy was filled. Not with normal chick crap but Anthrax, Linkin Park and Metallica posters. On the bookshelf there were endless comics. A huge black boom box sat on top of the desk. CD's were piled around it. It looked a lot more full. Whoever this girl was she and Sango would get along well. Sango was one of those punk tomboyish girls. It seemed that this girl was to. I sat down on the bed which was strewn with pillows. As soon as I sat down on it I heard a small groan and immediately srung back up. Sango moved a pillow and uncovered a face.

"That's the girl!" I said in an excited whisper.