InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Will It Be Too Late ❯ Epilogue ( Epilogue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
DISCLAIMER: I do not own Inuyasha or any of the characters nor did I create any of it, all of that belongs to the one and only RUMIKO TAKAHASHI. The book, “Thirteen Reasons Why,” by Jay Asher, inspired me to write this particular fanfic, so the plot of this story goes all towards him.


A/N: Some of you wanted an epilogue, so I decided to oblige since you all have supported me throughout this story. I hope this is to your expectations and am happy that you all enjoyed my fanfic. Love you guys.


Epilogue:


Sesshomaru's father helped Kagome back into school, so she took online courses to catch up what she had missed. Now with her schooling completed, she decided that she would like to help others that have experienced what she had gone through or something similar. Kagome believed that in order to help individuals who wanted to attempt suicide or has attempted that it would be better for someone who could actually understand what they are coming from. She could also share what she had endured in the past and how she overcame it.


Kagome's brother is still with them. It turned out that Souta truly did not hate his sister, but he only went by what his mother has told him to do. He was rarely home because he could not take the abuse his older sibling had went through with not only his mother but others as well. Souta hated himself for being a coward in not finding help for his sister. On that horrible day, the flicker that washed over his eyes was one of sadness. He knew he had to make it up to Kagome, and that was no problem for him. Now that his mother is away and rotting in prison, he does not have to worry about Kagome's health. Sesshomaru and his father are taking great care of her and more. He feels more at ease since they have taken him with his sister. Touga adopted him as his son.


Sesshomaru helped Kagome through the good and the bad and she improved knowing everyday that he cared and loved her. He now has taken over his father's business as it was planned to. He always called to check up on Kagome from work and had lunch with her every time he took a break. He was happy to find out that Souta did care for his sister and will not hold no grudge towards him. He was even happier that Kagome's brother was not another Inuyasha. A year after saving Kagome, he proposed and they are still happily married till this day which is now two years later. Sesshomaru still feels as if he has not made it nearly half way in making it up to his beloved wife.


With some time, Kagome had decided to testify against all her tormentors and they all were put away for good. Her father-in-law, brother, and husband were very proud of her to see that she became strong over the few years. Touga has been supportive from the very start and concluded to open up a company for Kagome, so that she can help individuals who were abused and or wanted to take their own life.


Inuyasha, Miroku, and Sango will see nothing but prison bars and walls for the rest of their disgusting lives. They still do not feel any remorse of their acts or even when they found out Kagome tried to commit suicide. They were all where they belonged and Sesshomaru only had one thing to say.


"Don't drop the soap."


As for the school, it was immediately shut down after an undercover cop seen all the abuse some of the students had gone through after what transpired to Kagome. The policeman witnessed the uncouth behavior that the school's counselors had said to those abused students' and no adult helped whatsoever. Now the teachers as well as the counselors will be having a hard job finding any type of job.


All of Kagome's abusers have been taken care of within these past few years. She is now living happily with the family she has now plus one that will soon be joining them.


A/N: Not as long, but I hoped it put your minds somewhat at ease.