InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Will love come? ❯ The journey begins ( Epilogue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kagome walked off the plane and took a deep breath. She was nervous as hell and she wondered if she was really making the right choice. Maybe she shouldn't even have left her mother even if it was for college. But she decided that if anything were to happen to her mother that her mother's sister who moved a month before she left to go to college. The name of the very prestigious college was Hill ford. It was a writer's college, a new college. Kagome was thrilled the day she got her acceptance letter.
 
She went to the desk and asked how she could rent a car. The man at the desk was gorgeous! She was nervous so she made sure she didn't look him in the eye when she asked him for information.
 
“So what kind of deal are you interested in?” The gorgeous guy said to her. “Well…..I'm not too sure on what deal is best, do you have any recommendations?” She asked trying her best not to make eye contact. She noticed that he was giving her a look not too many guys gave her; well she couldn't even remember even getting a look like that at all. Maybe the weight loss and new look was really paying off. She decided to smile at him and look him straight in the eye. He gave her recommendation and he gave her, her keys to her rented car and was leaving the desk when he called her name.
 
 
“Miss Higarashi!?” He called. She turned around and gave him a big flirtatious smile and answered.” Yes?” He smiled back before replying.” My name is Inyuasha, just to let you know. She smiled again. “why, nice meeting you Mr…………”
“Takahashi.” He answered. “Mr. Takahashi, it was a pleasure meeting you.” She nodded and headed on to her future.