InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Will love come? ❯ The new school ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

All Kagome thought as she saw the big building in which her dorm was located in was “Damn!” She went to the front office e and got her papers on her way to her dorm along with a list of supplies needed for school. The student quarters were beautiful. It had nice carpeting the color of a deep maroon which was one of her favorite colors and the walls in the hallways were a nice neat white.
 
She looked down at form with her student info for her classes and schedules for the school weeks ahead. Her dorm room number was 106 d so she was on the 4th floor.
She wondered who her room mate was. Hopefully she would make a friend I this big place. As she was on her way up on the elevator, it stopped on the 1st floor.
 
 
A young looking guy with long silver hair and piercing golden eyes, which to Kagome looked oddly familiar entered the elevator giving a greeting smile and stood next to her. Then not less than two seconds later he was smiling, at her! She looked up and realized it was Inyuahsa Takahashi the hunk who introduced himself to her as she got her rental car. She smiled back. “Hi …Inyuahsa? Am I right?” Kagome asked with the same smile she gave him at the airport. “Right and its Kagome yes?” She nodded.
 
 
It was quiet for the rest of the ride which was to her unbearably long. So she decided to break the silence, but before she had the chance he did it for her. “So, Kagome you come to this school now?” he asked her. “Yes I am, are you?” “Yea I am my dorm is on the fourth floor how about yours?” She smiled because she would have an excuse to see him everyday! “Wow my dorms also on the fourth floor!” Said Kagome. Just then the elevator stopped at their floor.
 
 
Kagome was walking down the hallway from the elevator after telling Inyuasha bye, she noticed that he was walking beside her. “Your room this way?” She asked him.
“Yea my room is room 106 d, how about yours?” She stopped dead in her tracks, he was her roommate! She started to hyperventilate, so she stopped and tried to catch her breathe. “What is the matter Kagome?” Inyuasha asked stopping alongside her. All she was “What, is her dorm number again Inyuasha?” “Its room 106 d, what is the matter? Is something wrong?” She made sure she took a deep long breathe before she told him. “Well Inyuasha we have a big problem, you see that is also my room.” Inyuasha looked confused then realized that this was his new roommate is reply was……… “What thef**k!”