InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wind ❯ Sengoku Bump ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Life was a very strange thing indeed, Inuyasha thought as he came out of the ice cold water that he had been bathing himself in. He had dreamt about doing this almost since the day he meet her, and the feeling had grown over time, but now that he had built his resolve and was about to actually try to reach, -reach-, Inuyasha corrected himself it just didn't make sense. Up until twelve hours ago when Sango had left to upkeep what remained of her village and Miroku had followed her, the very idea, had been intangible, like having everything one could possibly want, something so far from real that it became commonplace that it was outside the realm of happening: up until twelve hours ago. Sango had told everyone that she would be gone a week and that after that time she would catch up with them wherever they might be, and that was to the be the plan until Miroku had left in the middle of the night with a hastily scrawled note telling them not to follow. How the monk had snuck past him, Inuyasha had no clue, but in the long run Inuyasha was confident that it would turn out to be a blessing. Tonight, when Kagome returned to the Sengoku Jidai, Inuyasha would be ready.

Kagome easily hoisted the half empty, though still sizable, bag over the top of the well as she used the vines to pull herself out. 'At least getting out of the well will be easy,' Kagome thought as she thought back to the strange message that Inuyasha had had Souta write out and lay on her bed for him.

'Pack light, you'll thank me later'

Inuyasha

'Arrogant stupid-' Kagome let run across her thoughts for a minute before stopping them. It was just like him to add in there "you'll thank me later" as if he had given her some invaluable help. Kagome knew better than to think that Inuyasha was looking out for her well being like that. What that note really meant Kagome had figured out was,

'Don't bring to much essential crap that

might save my arrogant, conceited hanyou

self, because I don't want to carry it and I don't

want you to whine about it.'

In her time with Inuyasha she had learned to decipher the code of Inuyasha's seemingly innocent statements as things that were usually something he wanted and knew she wouldn't. Or so she thought...

As Kagome stepped out of the well she saw him leaning against a tree with his back to the sunrise and his arms crossed in front of him with his eyes closed, and a smug smirk lounging happily on his face. It was a sight that made Kagome stop dead in her tracks because of its strange attractiveness, a sight that seemed to bring out all the qualities that she loved about him. But then she remembered that he hadn't even helped her out of the well.

"Thanks for the excellent help," Kagome said sarcastically awaiting his reply which would most likely chastise her for her tardiness,

Instead, Inuyasha didn't move a muscle, not even the ears on his head making the slightest twitch. For a full ten seconds he stayed that way, the morning sun rising behind him, giving no response.

"Inuyasha?" Kagome asked with some curiosity.

"..."

"Inuyasha?"

"......"

"Earth to I-nu-yash-a?" Kagome asked taking a step towards him.

"Inuyasha!" Kagome questioned raising her voice as she finished closing the distance between them. "Hello? Inuyasha?"

"Inu- yasha?" she asked again in a somewhat worried tone. Had something happened?

In the blink of an eye she was caught and being sped of away from the well, she hadn't even seen it coming, but her captor was... Inuyasha? The red clothing she had her face pressed into seemed to support the fact, and a quick glance upward confirmed it, 'but how?' Kagome wondered.

He had been as still as if he had been an extension of the tree he had been leaning against, but such speed, she had never seen Inuyasha move that fast.

"Inuyasha?" Kagome inquired quietly.

"Inuyasha? What's going on?"

Without answering Inuyasha just took a long look at her and continued onwards. Kagome found her ability to speak lost and stayed silent as they continued through the morning...

It was late afternoon and Inuyasha had taken them high into the distant mountains before stopping on a plateau of sorts that straddled two peaks. It wasn't large by any means, about the size of a classroom, but perfect. The view was great, the temperature perfect, slow warm breezes complimenting the spring day.

"Inuyasha?" Kagome asked after taking in the sight. "Inuyasha?"

There was a long quiet silence between the two, just long enough for Inuyasha to carefully word what he was about to say and to build up his courage.

"Kagome?" he said gazing directly into Kagome's eyes so that she couldn't have turned away if she wanted to. "..."

Another awkward silence left Kagome hanging as she felt he was going say more. Finally, Inuyasha silently closed the distance between himself and Kagome, his feet only padding lightly, on the soft, springy, green grass. Hesitating only a moment after getting to her and staring at the ground Inuyasha slowly but surely wrapped his arms around Kagome.

A euphoria of feelings assaulted Kagome as Inuyasha's arms closed around her pulling her to him. Surprise, fear, trepidation, worry, and finally knowing acceptance.

"I could risk saying the wrong thing again," Inuyasha said silently, as if to only voice his thoughts for himself to hear.

"Inuyasha, thank you," Kagome said as he let her go. "Why?"

Inuyasha looked to the ground as if seeking to pull the answer from there. "Because, Kagome. There are many me's, many Inuyasha's."

Kagome's mind raced as to what that meant.

"The is an Inuyasha that you know, one Shippou know, one Sango knows and one Miroku knows. And there is one that I know, how I know myself, and I believe that you know that Inuyasha too."

"Kagome, would you, please, let me be with you?"

Gentle winds were the only sound that ensued.

Worry, trepidation, pain, reluctance, and fear crossed Inuyasha's face before he dropped his gaze and told her in the most solid tone he could, "I love Kagome. I love you."

Kagome didn't make a sound as her systems started to go haywire one by one. It was strange how after so many times of trying to tell herself that Inuyasha could never fall in love with her, that only now did she seem to believe herself. Kagome lost all coherent train of thought and was unable to tell the hanyou what she wanted; all Kagome could think is how Inuyasha couldn't possibly be saying this.

"Kagome?" Inuyasha gulped out anxiously. "Kagome? Are you okay?... I'm sorry, I knew I shouldn't have said anything."

The last of Inuyasha's words struck Kagome deeply, not necessarily for what was said, but how. It seemed to come out in less than a hurt feeling, but instead as, as something she couldn't place.

Inconfidence.

The word hit her suddenly and almost as if the air had just dropped it on her head, but thinking it over, it was the right word. In all of Kagome's time with Inuyasha she had never heard him lacking confidence in himself, but unmistakably she heard it here. Humility, a somewhat cute trepidation that she might not return his feelings, so human an action for someone who desperately wanted to anything but.

"Yes," Kagome said in low voice trying to balance herself. "I know you do. Thank you."

Inuyasha's features lightened somewhat but tension was still clear on his face as to what she might say next.

"And I love you, too."

For a moment, a small fleeting moment, Inuyasha forgot himself and could only hug Kagome close to him, as hard and as gently as he could, without squeezing her to death.

"Inuyasha!" Kagome cried in surprise as his hug turned for the more intimate.

"Your my woman now, don't even try to deny it." was his rapt haughty reply.

"But I never said-" Kagome got out before she was cut short by the hanyou's face appearing in front of hers and taking her lips before the could utter another word.

Inuyasha first just kissed her with his eyes open reveling in the surprise her eyes revealed.

"You said all you need to, I figured out the rest long before I brought you here."

"..." was the only response her one track mind could manage while think about the last minute.

"Do feel sad now that I'm not pressing my mouth into you anymore?" Inuyasha asked in his most arrogant, yet at the same time sweet voice before quickly covering her mouth with his as to keep her from 'sitting' him.

This time Inuyasha pressed his mouth into her harder and licked the front of her teeth as his tongue solicited entrance in to her mouth where it massaged her tongue. While his tongue lavished in her warm mouth, Inuyasha slowly but surely began to move his free hand from the small of her back to her chest.

As he moved his hand onto the warm, soft yet firm, globe that greeted his searching hand he cracked his eyes open to make sure that she would allow it and that she wanted this too.

"Inuyasha," Kagome whispered as she broke the kiss, leaving Inuyasha in utter fear.

"More," she teased punctuating her demand by slipping the shirt over her head while trying to touch as much of Inuyasha as she could.

Kagome moved her mouth to reciprocate Inuyasha's attentions and unhooked her bra before slipping her hand down Inuyasha's and taking a gentle feel of his rapidly inflating organ. She took in his surprise as she fondled it, rubbing the skin over the steeliness that lay inside as he remembered himself and cupped the bottom of her breast and rubbed and felt the velvety texture with his worn hands.

Inuyasha took his mouth from hers and place it in the crook of her neck, kissing, licking, and nipping her throat and shoulders as he moved down her front to take the nipple of the breast that his hand was caressing. Kagome ceased her minstrations on the hanyou's manhood as he slipped a finger under her dress and proceeded to take the tip of his index finger claw and drag it in a most non-threatening and very stimulating way.

Up from close to her knee across her apex to the other side, Inuyasha teased with patience that Kagome most certainly wouldn't have believed if she had been capable of thinking that clearly. For several minutes Inuyasha keep his teasing up and holding her as she shivered every time he dragged his finger with just a very small increase in pressure every time he passed the soaked panties.

"Please," Kagome managed after another brisk pass.

It took Inuyasha no more as he lowered he to the ground and proceeded to take off her panties by slipping his finger through both leg holes at the bottom and unseemingly brushed her slit as he pulled the cotton panties down and off, taking her shoes off in the process. With mumbled urgings from Kagome he positioned his mouth a mere inch above her warm soft entrance blowing softly on the small nub until he decided she had enough and dragged his hot wet tongue across her equally steaming clitoris slow and clear.

Finally his tongue could grip the nub no longer and pulling back for a second's respite, Inuyasha began to lick and kiss with a vengeance. Relentlessly, he swirled his tongue across her lips sliding up and down its length, kissing in the places where she felt it most acutely. Without hesitating or giving warning he dipped his tongue inside sending a shudder through her that sent him with haste back to her clit where he suckled it and nipped it and licked it with he tongue and his teeth and kissed it with his blood heated lips.

Kagome's body could take no more input from Inuyasha's tender attentions as his warm chaste lips, his hot, wet tongue, and his scrapeing teeth worked without tire until she walked to the cliff edge a final time and was pushed off.

"Inu-"

"Yasha-" Kagome moaned as loudly and as purposefully as she could as electricity and euphoria took her body and made it shake.

Only after Kagome settled and the waves racking her body subsided did Inuyasha take his mouth from her vagina and look to her face as her eyes slowly fluttered open, taking in his face, and nodding.

He brought her into his lap as soon as he rid himself of his and sat her facing him with their two sexes rubbing. With a quick seductive look into Inuyasha's eyes and leaving no time for him to respond, she brought his manhood into her up to her virginity where she took a reassuring look at Inuyasha closed her eyes, and slipped the rest of the way down onto Inuyasha's length.

Inuyasha brought Kagome close to him as he reveled in the warm, moist, tightness that had slipped itself like an envelope around his pulsating heat. For a few seconds he stroked her hair and whispered deep, heart-filled reassurances into her ear until she had adjusted to his girth.

As the pain subsided a new feeling emanated from the joining of hers and Inuyasha's bodies. A feeling of being complete. Slowly, she felt Inuyasha start to move within her and she felt pleasure begin to come from the movement. Quickening the pace of her own accord, Kagome began to thrust down onto Inuyasha, encouraging him.

Inuyasha was threatened to lose himself and began to touch Kagome everywhere and placed his mouth again over her breast as they moved in rhythm. Sliding up and in Inuyasha's manhood urged him forward as he thrust harder gaining shock of electric pleasure over and over and over, but trying to hold himself back.

Kagome could see that he strained to keep himself from release for her and being close to the edge herself and not being able to keep up the rampant, animal pace any longer, leaned to Inuyasha's ear and with all the restrain he could muster whispered, "Let it go."

Inuyasha's last defenses were shattered as he released himself into Kagome feeling himself spasm from the pleasure over and over as he filled her heat with his seed and at the eleventh hour Kagome again lost herself to the pleasure that Inuyasha had given her, powerful euphoria filling her entire being and releasing her fluid.

After, several minutes lying in the afterglow, Kagome and Inuyasha separated only long enough and far enough to get their clothing. Together they watched the sun as it began to fall and then set, and the only words spoken between them until the end were "I love you," and "I'm not done yet"...