InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wind ❯ Unyielding Comprimise ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Enjoy! No money made! Honest! Don't sue! I don't own Inuyasha or its characters.

Sango found herself quite vain as she thought about how it was always the little things that drew the most of her attention, the minutely small things that triggered the largest of events. Even now it was so as she waited on a ridge by the stream within sight of the village once occupied by her kin. It was something Kagome had said in passing as a joke to Inuyasha after he had a quite embarrassing adventure with a normal female dog that just wouldn't leave him alone. She couldn't remember really the rest of the conversation, or what she had been doing that day for that matter, but the small space it had taken for Kagome to say the simple, capricious words in a mocking tone were more clear to Sango than a sky of blue.

"It's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all, ne Inuyasha?"

Several days had passed without Sango even realizing the impact that the words had left on her thoughts, and when she did, she thought only of ridding herself of such distractions from her mission.

'Papa always said that the simplest way was usually the most effective, didn't he?'

It was almost anticlimactic how she had come to the realization that by inaction, she might be passed by. Could possibly, the love that was for her, have already slipped past? She supposed that it was because even though she hadn't thought about it, it had always been lingering on the edges of her mind.

Dismissing her thoughts, Sango turned to the figure padding through the field alone as it came ever closer.

Somewhere between too quickly and too slowly the figure reached Sango by the stream without speaking a word as the moonlight reached out from behind the clouds to reveal the figure to be a young monk, unaccompanied.

"Sango."

The taijya only looked upon him in the moonshine as a tacit message passed between the two. There was something important to be said, now.

"I asked," Sango said glancing toward the remains on top of the nearby hill. "I asked, and I got my answer."

"Answer to what?" the houshi asked quietly following her.

"It's worth it to love you even if you are what you are, and I am as I am. I guess that really I wouldn't have it any other way."

"What are you saying?" Miroku questioned with excitement tingeing his voice.

"I'm saying," Sango stated flicking her eyes up to meet his in a determined stare, "that if I'm to have an ecchi houshi in my midst; I would rather him be my hentai monk and none other's."

As if to seal the words Sango closed in, her nervousness showing in her quick step as she placed her lips upon his in a raw display.

She wouldn't ask, she wanted him to say it of his own accord, and if he didn't, then she would at least know that she had tried and that she didn't have to wait.

As Sango took the warmth of her lips of her mouth from his she took a step back, a gentle smile gracing her features as she looked upon the man.

"You make me want to be a better man," Miroku said finding his voice. "And I..."

"Shh." She commanded as she took a step forward and took his hand. "It's enough, even if know you won't live up to it completely."

A gasp escaped Miroku as she began to rub his hand gently and placed it on her left breast inside her yukata.

"Miroku, please."

Without a second thought he leaned in and kissed her lips, sucking on them as if to take the life from her. His gloved hand began to caress gently the delicate flesh.

Her breathing became more labored as she felt herself being laid back and with a glance up at him, her clothing being removed. The night's cold breath washed her chest as it came free of the clothing that had kept it hidden from the outside. The nipping of the breeze spread as the rough material fell from her and left none of her unexposed.

She pulled him down to her and kissed him as she ran her hand across his chest through his clothing. The muscles she found were delightfully firm and formed, not overly defined, but tight and sharp from their usage. She felt his tongue brush her lips through the kiss and plead for asylum in her mouth. Slowly, she accepted the probing tongue's request and allowed it to pass her lips and teeth and fondle her own tongue. Breath seemed in short supply however as left hand held her to him and his right moved gently, yet firmly about her breast in the most pleasurable of ways, eliciting gasps from the taijya. The hand in question first cupped her breast from the bottom pushing up against it as if weighing it, then moving to cover and squeeze it. The thumb and forefinger then came together to take the nipple between them and squeeze the nub between.

Gasping for breath Sango left the kiss for air and found only small reprieve as Miroku nipped the cleft of her chin and worked his way up her jawbone where he kissed her before moving to her collarbone and latching his mouth to it. Leaving from there his mouth traveled up, licking her in steady laps up to her ear. Satisfied with nipping the lobe, he began to place kisses helter-skelter down the side of her neck, and onto her chest before coming to the nipple opposite the one being held in captivity and closing around it. The houshi's tongue swirled around the nipple, jabbed at it directly, and moved back and forth across it and her areola.

The burning between her legs was left unquenched by the copious amounts of fluid flowing from her womanhood, as she was taken steadily closer to the edge of the proverbial cliff.

It was without warning that his hand left her breast suddenly to the cool night air only to make itself know again by the brushing against the outer lips of her labia. Miroku's eyes stayed locked to the taijya's for signs of discontent, but found none; instead only pleasure and bliss could be seen shining radiantly outward as he worked hard to keep her pleasured.

Gathering the tattered remains of her willpower, Sango suddenly, rolled the houshi over, perching herself on his chest where she gasped for breath form her exertion while trying discordantly to remove his covering. With tight lips and dull hands Sango loosened the clothing so that it pooled around him as it exposed his chest to her wanting hands.

Taking a second to look in his eyes, Sango tweaked his nipples with her soft fingertips tentatively. Moving with innocent fleetness, Sango turned herself and leaned herself down to wanting staff raised tall because of her ministrations. Meekly moving her hand forward, Sango took the rod of flesh in a soft grip, and held it for a moment, taking in the its feather soft texture over the stiff passion-invoked steel that cast a mirror of his desire. Moving her hand ever so slightly she felt him shiver with delight. As she moved her face lower still, her lithe body and womanhood pleasurably scraped over his chest before it was set in front of his face.

Sango's pink tongue slipped between her lips and outward until it light came in contact with Miroku's manhood. The touch was heavy as a cloud; yet light as a brick as Sango could feel the sensations tighten the monk's abdominal muscles crushed beneath her well-developed breasts and poking nipples. Licking it with more confidence, Sango traced along the head and down the shaft, sometimes wrapping her tongue as far as she could around his instrument. A salty liquid appeared at the top of his manhood where it beaded for a second before spreading down the foreskin.

With a tense mouth Sango lowered her lips and took his head into her mouth where she lapped the semi-salty pre-cum with her cute tongue before dropping her mouth down farther until she gagged slightly.

Seemingly regaining some semblance of consciousness at her brazen act, Miroku pulled her smooth backside to his face and buried his mouth into her vagina, licking up and down her lips, along her clitoris, and even dipping into her to lap up some of the sweet tasting nectar that came in free flows.

Not allowing her pace to falter, Sango kept trying to push him farther into her mouth and succeeding a little bit more each time, sometimes making him give a small moan, or a gasp hot breath on her vagina that pushed her farther downwards.

With a cold exposition the lovers almost simultaneously released their mouths from each other's genitalia, sensing each other heightened state. Listlessly, Sango twisted on him again to face forward smearing her juices shamelessly along his chest.

It was slowly and deliberately that Sango positioned herself above him as he kept rapt contact with her eyes. Almost too soon did Sango feel her entrance touching with his rod. She looked to him and found him gazing into her eyes as he put his hands at her slim waist, and pulled her slowly onto him.

The initial parting of her lips nearly put Sango into shock as tides of pleasure came to pass over her, the strange feeling of invasion and trust catching her off guard. A little farther still did he push into her until his entire cockhead was inside the warm tightness that threatened to overwhelm his self-control.

Sango felt herself as waters; being parted slowly, but most pleasurably as the warm, soft, and stiff invader slid onwards until it came against a barrier that she knew would need to be broken to continue, yet would cause her pain. Taking a deep breath, Sango opened her eyes slowly until she came in contact with his gaze and nodded with a strange sense of certainty.

After a second of sharp waiting, a stabbing pain came up over Sango from her stomach that caused her to cry out on a small bit before she felt the aching begin to subside. Even as the aching subsided a new feeling was in crescendo, a feeling of wholeness. The feeling was gradually getting better, albeit strange as Sango felt her inner muscles begin to readjust, form, and stretch around the loving intruder.

Under her, he began to move in very small, controlled movements, all the while watching her. It was then that she felt it. As if someone had lit a fuse in the deepest recesses of her belly, one that began to spread over her skin in wildfire as he began to move fast and rougher in and out of her. Where their bodies met became white fire that could not be quenched by the water, only fierce love between two.

Miroku ventured deeper and deeper into her until she started to bring herself down onto him as he came up, causing her to yelp as the tip of him touched her cervix. Pressure grew in her face, and in her breasts, on the points of her nipples, and most of all in her womanhood as the world around her became a world of heat, and warmth, and longing that threatened to drown her until, she came to the cliff edge where the storm was most intense as his manhood filled her, and his body, covered in sweat came against her body, lined too in sweat. Her vagina began to ache as he pulsated in her and her around him, the warmth radiating outward from his rod matched only by the warmth that flooded from her onto his manhood.

It was then when Sango's face contorted in pleasure, her breaths raspy and uncharacteristic mews escaping her throat that she came, quakes racking her, pulsating her muscles, clamping her around him more tightly than he would have thought possible until he too came, his essence spraying hotly into her, burning her insides with the fire of passion as he could say only one thing,

"Sango-"

As she felt her endurance failing her she blushed, just a little, as she looked upon him and thought completely about the act she had just committed. It was without second doubt however, that fell onto him and knew that the act was a good one.

Dawn found the new lovers resting, eyes closed yet still awake. Lying in the cool grass on a makeshift bed of clothing as red began to streak the cool night.

"Sango, you were always the special one, the one I never asked because, you were the only one that I truly most desperately hoped would not and most greatly feared would say no. Your answer meant more to me than you might ever know."

Sango's eyes fluttered open with a blush as dawn broke and quietly she said, "That's good to know. You're the best hentai I've ever known, and hopefully, the only one I will need."