InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wings of Water ❯ Prologue (with profile) ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Prologue
 
Kagome left the village to go on a much-needed relaxing walk to the hot spring by herself. She walked through the forest on the path that will lead her to the spring. Upon approaching the spring she surveyed the area making sure nothing and no one was around she set her things near the edge and stripped. Proceeding into the water to bathe, she cleansed herself thoroughly. When finished she relaxed then exited the spring and after dressing exited the small clearing.
 
She walked the same path as she had going there to get back to the village. Then vaguely she noticed something wrong and felt a sharp pain to her head and fell into unconsciousness.
 
The person who had issued the pain to her head then chanted something and a whirl of purple smoke ensnared her body making it disappear. Then after a few seconds it reappeared nothing amiss what so ever. The only thing that was different from her usual appearance was the fairly large welt on the side of her forehead.
 
 
 
 
Profile for new Kagome
 
Name: Kagome Higurashi
Alias: Lady Kagome, N/A at the moment
Age: 15 soon to be 16
Race: Human Miko, any more is unknown
Powers: Still has miko powers but she is slowly becoming capable of doing more with them. The rest is unknown.