InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ With you're Help, I am... ❯ When We Met ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
(A/N) I’ve always wanted to write a love story about Miroku and I thought now would be a good time.

Miroku: Why?

Eirka: I don’t know, I guess I just feel like it. Would you say the disclaimer?

Miroku: On one condition. *wink, wink*

Eirka: I’ll think about it.

Miroku: Alright. Eirka Black does not own Inuyasha.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Prologue: When We Met

(Miroku’s POV)

I use to be a huge sex demon. Every pretty girl I saw, I would try to get her in bed with me. Most of the time it never worked. When I met her I thought that I finally had my chance. Yet, she saved me. She changed me. I can’t believe it but it’s true.

I’m not a sex demon anymore. Actually, I don’t know what I’m anymore. However, I know I’m a changed man. If I’m glad about one think, it’s the fact that she was able to change me.

(Inuyasha’s POV)

When you think about it, she really helped us. I never would want to admit it, but she did. I knew everything about the Kagome and I learned that I loved her. It was all thanks to that one woman. If she hadn’t come along, then I wouldn’t have learned to love.

Actually I should thank Miroku as well because, if he hadn’t hit on her, she wouldn’t have stayed to change him. This was a the first time that I understood anyone, but it really did affect Miroku the most. It’s kind of weird when you think about it. But maybe it was for the best.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(A/N) I hope you all liked the prologue. If you want to know who she was and what she did, then R&R.