InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ With you're Help, I am... ❯ Hitting on a Sorceress ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
(A/N) I hope you guys like this next chapter.

Miroku: I just don’t understand why it had to be about me.

Eirka: Did you expect me to write a story about Inuyasha?

Miroku: Yes.

Inuyasha: Don’t push your luck.

Miroku: Gr....

Kagome: Eirka Black410 does not own Inuyasha.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

CHAPTER 1: HITTING ON THE SORCERESS

Our story begins with Miroku going out on a walk. He decided that he wanted to be alone after Kagome and Inuyasha started arguing again. He wanted to get away from them. It was because he knew he didn’t have a chance with any girl and it was because of the way he acted.

Soon he came by a beautiful voice. It was unlike one he had ever heard. He knew that it belonged to a woman, but where was it coming from. He ran, looking for the voice. It was louder and louder, until.....he finally found where the voice came from. He looked through some bushes and saw a beautiful maiden singing to a water lily.

“Wow, she’s beautiful”, muttered Miroku. “She’s perfect.”

He then walked out of the bushes and tiptoed behind the girl. He put his arms around her and on her breasts.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!* She screamed. Instead of the usual slap on the face, Miroku was hit by a powerful force.

“What the hell is going on here?” asked Inuyasha as he and the others ran over.

The girl picked Miroku up by the ear. “You friend here, tried to lay a few moves on me”, she said.

“Oh, he always does that”, Kagome.

“That reminds me, we haven’t been properly introduced. I’m Erture, Erture the sorceress”, she said.

“It is an honor to meet you. I am Kagome, this is Inuyasha, this is Shippo, this is Sango, and the one that was hitting on you is Miroku”, introduced Kagome.

“I guess you’ll be wanted to go now, huh?” Inuyasha asked, not that he cared.

Erture smirked. “Actually, I think I’ll stay and change this sex demon, Miroku to be a nice and honorable man. And don’t have any ideas of killing me, Inuyasha, half-wolf demon,” she said.

Inuyasha was shocked. “How did you know all that?” he asked.

“I’m a sorceress. After I know the name of some one or something, I can learn everything about them,” she said.

Everyone’s jaw dropped.

“I guess that means you’ll be coming with us?” Kagome asked.

“Yes,” answered Erture.

“Oh great,” said Inuyasha sarcastically.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(A/N) Chapter 1 is complete. R&R.