InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wolf of mine ❯ Wolf of Mine ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wolf of mine
 
Chapter 1
 
This is my first fanfic so please go easy on me when you review :)
 
It was just a normal day in the life of Kagome and company.
 
They were traveling in search of the jewel shards and as usual Inuyasha and Kagome were bickering about what else: Kagome wanted to go home and Inuyasha of course was angrily refusing.
 
“But Inuyasha I have a huge Algebra exam to cram for and I need time to study come on three days that's all I ask PLEASE!!!!!” Pleaded Kagome as she rode on her bike alongside the running Inuyasha.
 
“No Kagome we have to search for the shards of the jewel that you broke remember? And we haven't found any in over a week so no you are STAYING!” Shouted Inuyasha as he started to get red in the face from anger
 
Sighing to herself as she rode Kirara Sango merely shook her head in frustration.
 
“Why cant they just get along and admit their feelings for each other?” Sango thought as she looked at them.
 
Jumping from were he rode on Kagome's shoulder Shippo started pulling on Inuyasha's ears (they are so cute! I just want to rub his ears sometimes!! Lol anyway back to the story)
 
“Kagome said three days come on Inuyasha what can it hurt it will give us all a break we are all tired well maybe all of us but you but it wont hurt!” said Miroku as Inuyasha pulled Shippo off
 
Inuyasha stopped pounding on Shippo long enough to stare at Miroku.
 
“Are you NUTS?!? We have to find Naruku soon before he finds more shards! He's already got over half of it as it is now!” yelled Inuyasha
“Yeah thanks to a certain dead miko.” Muttered Shippo as he rubbed his head only to turn around to see a very angry hanyou standing behind him claws ready to take off his head.
 
“I..I didn't say anything Inuyasha honestly” stuttered Shippo as he hid behind Kagome
 
“Inuyasha….” Kagome said in a very sweet voice.
 
Knowing what that tone of voice meant Inuyasha's Ears flattened against his head and he said in a huffy voice “Fine three days and no longer do you hear me!”
 
Squealing with glee Kagome jumped off her bike and gave him a quick hug before jumping back on to ride back to Kaede's village.
 
Meanwhile a certain Wolf demon was in the area and decided to kill to birds with one stone he could woo Kagome and piss Inuyasha off at the same time.
 
Running at top speed he soon out ran his to companions and the wolves that were following.
 
Following Kagome's scent he soon came to a thick forest surrounding a clearing that had a well in it. Seeing Kagome on the lip of the well he began to shout to her to hold on that he was coming when all of the sudden she jumped in.
 
Thinking that Inuyasha had some how pushed Kagome to this he growled and ran up to the well hoping to save her from being hurt or at least be able to nurse her back to heath. Looking down into the well he saw nothing just blackness a little confused he didn't hear Inuyasha coming behind him until Inuyasha yelled and swung his sword at him.
 
Growling he yelled at Inuyasha “What did you do this time Mutt?!”
 
At that Inuyasha stopped and stared at him dumbfounded “what what do you mean what did I do?”
 
Not bothering to answer Koga jumped in the well to save Kagome only to be surrounded by a strange blue light.
 
Inuyasha on the other hand seeing the flash and knowing what it meant jumped in after him to make sure that nothing happened to Kagome only instead of the familiar warm blue glow he usually met when he jumped in the well poor Inuyasha met the ground with out Kagome even having to sit him.
 
Looking up expecting to see a roof over his head he only saw blue sky. Shaking his head in disbelief he jumped out to try it again only with the same results after a few more times of doing this the poor hanyou sat down at the bottom of the well to think.
 
Koga on the other hand landed with a small thump at the bottom if the well on Kagome's side sitting up he looked up only to see wood above him.
 
“now what's that Mutt up to.” He said as he jumped out of the well still smelling Kagome all over this small enclosed space he was in.
 
“How did he build this hut so fast?” Koga muttered as how went to open the door.
 
Ok so that's the end of chapter one review if you like and tell me what you think