InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wolf of mine ❯ Glass ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Previously on Wolf of Mine:
 
“now what's that Mutt up to.” He said as he jumped out of the well still smelling Kagome all over this small enclosed space he was in.
 
“How did he build this hut so fast?” Koga muttered as he went to open the door.
 
Presently on Wolf of Mine:
 
As he opened the door to the rather small hut he was in Koga was overwhelmed by all the smells coming from this strange place.
 
Looking ahead he saw Kagome disappearing into a larger better built hut growing rather faint at all the smells some of which were nasty and some like Kagome's scent which were not he staggered out of the hut and shakily made his way over to the larger Hut were Kagome had gone.
 
But as he got there and tried to walk in he ran into a doorway that looked clear and invisible but as he tried to pass through it he ran into something solid.
 
Taking and running his claws over it to see what would happen he shivered at the high pitch squealing noise it made.
 
Meanwhile Kagome was just dropping her stuff off on the couch with a sigh of relief and a yell of “Mom I'm home!” she walked into the kitchen.
 
Seeing a note taped to the fridge Kagome started to read it.
 
Dear Kagome,
If your reading this then that means that you came home sorry that we are not here but Grandpa and I had some urgent business to attend to out of town and will be gone for about a week. Sota is staying at a friends house so that he wont miss school so if you are there than there is ramen noodles in the cupboard and fresh veggies in the fridge anything else that you need like milk you will have to buy I left some spending money by the fridge for you so you can have pizza or WacDonalds one night maybe.
Love you Mom
With a sigh Kagome sat down the note and went to sit down her self when she heard a high pitch screeching noise coming from the patio door.
 
Getting up and grabbing Sota's Baseball bat from the hallway Kagome made he way toward the patio as the screeching increased.
 
Koga on the other hand was starting to think this was some trick of Naruku until he heard a familiar voice coming from inside yelling that “she had a baseball bat and knew how to use it so just leave or she was calling the cops!”
 
“Kagome is that you? Is this some kind of trick from Naruku or what?” yelled a very concerned Koga as he brought his fist to hit the door and hopefully get to his Kagome in time
 
Kagome walking to the door saw with surprise a frantic Koga on the other side of it getting ready to smash in the glass. She ran up and quickly (almost rivaling Koga in speed) and grabbed him by the arm and yanked him into the room, causing her to fall back wards and landing with a thump with Koga landing on top of her.
 
“What are you doing here? How did you get through the well it does work for anyone else but Inuyasha and me!” Asked a very confused and upset Kagome as she struggled to get out from under Koga.
 
“So much for studying.” she thought with a sigh as Koga got up and helped her up as he sniffed the air in the room
 
Turning to face her he said “what happened did Naruku capture you what's with the barrier on the doorway and how did you open it like that?”
 
Finally what Kagome said sunk in you mean you do this all the time and Mutt-face as well? So were am I and how did i….?”
 
Putting a hand over Koga's mouth to stop all the questions from coming out she said very fast “this is five hundred years after your time this is were I live. That barrier is a glass door and you open it like this see?” she said as she open the door to show him.
 
Pulling her hand off of Koga's mouth she waited for all of it to sink in.