InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wolf of mine ❯ Buyo ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wolf of Mine
Chapter 3
 
Disclaimer: I do not in any way shape or form own Inuyasha ok? Happy now? I just own Koga :) *gets glared at by the lawyers of the wonderful creator of Inuyasha* *sighs* ok so I don't even own Koga but I wanna :)
 
 
Staring at Kagome in disbelief Koga felt the blood drain from his face.
 
“Five..five hundred years?!” he yelped as he stared at her
 
With a silent shake of her head Kagome pulled him into the living room to have a seat on the couch.
 
Walking into the kitchen she got a glass of tap water for him to drink hoping that it would help him calm down.
 
When she came back to the living room glass in hand however he was not in the room or anywhere to be seen for that matter. Hearing a large crashing noise coming from upstairs jolted her into action.
 
With a cry of “Koga!” she ran up stairs taking them two at a time to find Koga with his head in the hallway closet with everything that was supposed to be in it on the hallway floor.
 
Staring in disbelief as he growled and threw more stuff at her feet she walked up to him saying under her breath “its times like this that I wish he had a subduing necklace to so I could sit him.”
 
“Gotcha!” yelled Koga as he pulled Buyo out of the closet.
 
“Koga what are you doing to my poor cat?” Kagome yelled at him.
 
“Your cat but this thing attacks people how can it be yours?” he said as he turned to face her sporting deep claw marks down his right arm.
 
“He only does that if he sees you as a threat and he's not used to a wolf demon in the house because there are no demon's in my time.” Said Kagome as she tried not to laugh.
`The great warrior Koga brought down by a house cat' she thought laughing to herself.
 
“What do you mean no demons!?” Koga asked as Kagome led him to the bathroom to wash off his cuts.
 
She sat down on the side of the tub to run the water and looked at him.
 
“Well at least none that I can sense it's possible I guess but I've only met demons in your time.” She said as she started the faucet to the tub.
 
Koga was about to reply to her statement when he saw the water come into the tub.
 
“Your family must be rich Kagome to have your own private waterfall. How do you get the water to stop running like that?” Koga asked as he stared at the tub in fascination.
 
“Huh my own.. Oh every home has something like this in it. It's called a bathtub or a shower depending on what you take. She said with a smile.
 
Before he could ask any more questions however she grabbed his arm and stared cleaning the wounds that her pet had made.
 
Smiling as she held his arm even though he knew it was just so that she could clean him up he looked around the room at all the strange things that were in it.
 
“Hey Kagome? What's that large white thing that's over there the bowl shaped object?” asked Koga as he turned to face her again.
 
“The bowl shaped.. Oh that's a toilet and its used for well its used for..” Kagome trailed off while trying to think up a good way to explain what toilets were used for.
 
Getting up she quickly whispered it in his ear before dragging him out of the room with a red face.
 
Going downstairs she sat him down on the couch again before asking him “Koga how did you manage to get through the well?”
“I don't know Kagome I thought you were jumping to your death that that mutt had pushed you to far and so I jumped in after you to try and save you but ended up in that small hut. I thought mutt-face was trying to pull one on me so I jumped out and met you behind that glass whatever you called it.” Said Koga as he looked around the room.
 
As she sat there Kagome finally realized something important very important in fact.
 
“Did Inuyasha try and stop you at all Koga?” she said in a shaky voice as her face paled.
 
“Yeah he did why?” asked Koga a little confused
 
“Well it makes me kind of wonder why he didn't follow you through.” She said as she got even paler almost as white as the sailor shirt she always wore.
 
Getting up rather quickly she ran out the door and to the shrine.
 
Koga not quite understanding followed her just in time to see her jump over the side of the well and to hear her land with a thump on the bottom.
 
Kagome looked up expecting to see blue sky only saw the roof of the shrine.
 
“oh shit.” She said softly as she looked up
 
Koga leaped down to her and landed with a thump beside her.
 
“isn't something supposed to happen?” he said also looking up.
 
Kagome turned to answer him but instead her knees buckled as she fainted dead away. Luckily Koga having demon instincts managed to catch her before she hit the ground.
 
Ok so that's were I'm leaving off review if you want don't if you don't want to but no flamers will be sent to live with Kikyo in Hell so be warned!!