InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wolf of mine ❯ The shower ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry about the delay in updating folks but I got grounded for a week and a half for going on the computer instead of doing the dishes *sighs*
Man now how unfair is that oh well anyway on with the story
 
Must we do this every time I don't own Inuyasha ok or anybody in the story for that matter either ok? You happy now?
 
Previously in Wolf of Mine:
 
Kagome turned to answer him but instead her knees buckled as she fainted dead away. Luckily Koga having demon instincts managed to catch her before she hit the ground.
 
Presently on Wolf of Mine:
 
Leaping up out the well and practically busting down the door in his haste Koga Dashed as fast as he could into the house after opening the strange see through door that Kagome had called “Glass”.
 
Quickly jumping up the stairway leading upstairs he threw open the door to the room were Kagome had taken him earlier to wash off the scratches that her “pet” had inflicted on his arm.
 
Setting her down in the large white basin he tried to turn on the water put couldn't for the life of him figure out how to turn it on. Thinking that maybe it was the little knob on the top of the faucet thing he pulled on it.
 
Seeing nothing happen except that the knob stayed up he tried turning the long silver handles that were sticking out of the wall above the faucet.
 
But instead of turning on the bathtub like he thought it would it turned on the shower. Surprised at the fact that it was suddenly raining indoors Koga jumped up startled and fell into the tub on top of Kagome.
 
And it was at the second that Kagome of course chose to wake up from her faint.
 
With a shriek she pushed Koga off of her and sat up getting drenched in the process.
 
“What happened? Why are we in the Bathroom with the shower going? Please tell me that this is just a bad dream and I'll wake up back in the feudal era snuggled up in my sleeping bag with shippo!” said Kagome as she stared at the very wet Wolf Demon.
 
“Well if this is a bad dream then I must be having it too.” Said Koga as he stood up banging his head on the showerhead.
With a sigh Kagome got up and stepped out of the bath tub grabbing a towel from the rack she tossed one to Koga and then shut off the shower.
 
Wrapping her hair in a towel she turned to face Koga. Seeing the fact that his clothes were dripping wet she sighed again and said “wait here I'll be right back.”
 
Walking out of the room she stopped about halfway down the hall to yell “And don't touch anything until I get back!” just as Koga was about to open the cabinets under the sink. Jumping back he stood there dripping looking around the room waiting for her to get back.
 
Walking into her mother's room she pulled down a box from the top of the closet.
 
“well Dad's clothes are going have to do until I can get him some new ones.” She said to herself softly as she dug into the box
 
Pulling out an old flannel shirt and some jeans that had been her dad's favorites to wear a silent tear slid down her cheek as she thought about her dad.
 
Shaking her head she took the box and shoved it back in the closet and walked back to the bathroom to give Koga the clothes to wear.
 
Sitting on the edge of the tub Koga looked up as she came in carrying a strange shirt and some blue pants that had some holes in the legs.
 
“here these are for you to wear get dried off and meet me back downstairs ok?” she said in a quiet voice as she handed him the clothes.
 
Walking downstairs Kagome sat down on the couch and waited.
 
Meanwhile Koga having put on the pants managed after a few tries to finally zip them up was having a harder time with the buttons on the shirt. So finally he decided to go down stairs the way he was without the shirt and maybe Kagome could help him out.
 
Walking down stairs he heard a soft sniffing sound and he could smell salt water realizing Kagome was crying he sat beside her and put his arms around her hugging her to him as she cried.
 
Ok I know im evil but that's were im leaving it for now hope you like it . please review if you do.