InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wolves Den ❯ Kouga ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hearts Lair
 
Prologue
Kouga
 
The sounds of trees smashing and the cries of Naraku's men were not far behind him. Kouga smelled the disgusting scents of the lower demons as they tried to track him. He ran swiftly as the two jewel shards in his legs aided him, his grace better than that of a cat.
 
The yelling and crunching of the trees soon became a distant memory as his legs carried him to a more densely forested area. His senses told him that he needed to be careful, if not, then more unpleasant things would follow.
 
Kouga had once watched as those things concealed as lower class demons ravaged one of his own wolf demons. The site was nauseating and Kouga did not wish that fate upon any of his men.
 
For hours Kouga had been running, his legs never failing. All he needed was fresh food and drink. It had been awhile since his trackers lost his trail and Kouga decided to stop by a spring. After he drank his fill, he resumed fleeing Naraku's minions.
 
Stopping by a pool of water for the night, his eyes came across the most beautiful woman he had ever laid his eyes upon. Her ivory skin shown brilliantly in the moonlight as her black hair swayed into the wind. She was a fragile beauty and he wanted her.
 
He watched silently as she slowly took off each article of clothing, soon feeling the restriction of his fur pelt. He gazed at her longingly; she seemed untouched by their surroundings, ignorant and innocent to the outside world.
 
He took in a deep breath, breathing in her sweet scent of sugarplums and Sakura petals. His long hair flared out and onto his shoulders, his ponytail having been ripped down long ago. He watched the onna bathe herself. Something so simple never aroused his hunger before. His blue eyes roamed her body, from her supple mouth to her firm breasts and lithe hips.
 
He let out a groan, he could not stand it for much more; he needed this onna. But he will wait, for Naraku's men were on his trail. He did not have time to be concerned for this female. He will return later and then bring her to his den. He promised his fellow wolves that he would bring a female and that is what he will do. But first he must find
Naraku and destroy him.
 
Kouga left the onna in the water; he had been hesitant to leave the
onna, but there was work to be done. He ran thought the forest, putting distance between himself and the woman. He ran till dawn and slowed only when he was sure that they have lost his trial.
 
“Naraku, I am coming for you!”