InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Woman & Child ❯ "Please Join Hands" ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Woman & Child
Chapter Six: “Please join hands



Lemon Warning!
ATTENTION!! SPOILER ALERT!


A/N: In this story Sesshoumaru may seem a little out of character, but recent events in the manga has Sesshoumaru evolving into a softer character. And a reference will be made in this chapter about a very recent occurrence in the Inuyasha story. Which leads me to believe that Sesshoumaru loves that adorable little girl and would die for her if necessary.

There is also a Kikyou and Kouga spoiler. I don’t know how many of you keep up with the Inuyasha story after the series but if you don’t want any shocking surprises, I suggest you skip this story altogether! But if you do happen to keep reading...
REVIEW!!


Shori was smiling again, after the night before and recounting her past, Sesshoumaru didn’t think she had anymore smiles left. He had been watching her more now, and she made it her mission to stay away from him. But there was someone between them who didn’t see it their way.

“Okaa-san!” Rin called out. She ran up to Shori with two crown of flowers. Shori smiled. Rin’s own crown of flowers were falling apart with her running but Rin didn’t seem to notice. “Here this is for you!” Shori knelt and let Rin place the flowers on her head. Rin looked impatient then smiled. Shori felt Sesshoumaru kneel besides her silently. Then Rin placed the flowers on his head. “There, now join hands!”

Shori took in a sharp breath when Sesshoumaru took her hand in his. She turned and whispered to him. “What are you doing?”

“Finding ways to entertain myself, and Rin.” Sesshoumaru said without looking at her.

Shori was shocked, but from Rin’s stories not only was Sesshoumaru a stoic killer he had this different side he only showed her. Shori could tell that the little girl always got her way with him. She held his hand tighter and smiled.

“Now make a wish for the future.” Rin smiled and closed her eyes.

Shori took a deep breath and looked at Sesshoumaru from the corner of her eye. His eyes were open and looking as bored as ever. She sighed and closed her eyes.

Sesshoumaru stole a glance at Shori when she closed her eyes. The afternoon sun placed a heavenly glow on her skin. He wanted to touch that soft skin again. And the taiyoukai knew that once they started he wouldn’t be able to stop. Therein lies the problem, she was still human, if not for long. He did not want to fall in the same trap as his father in this doomed romance. Even if he were to stoop so low to sire hanyou pups, Shori wouldn’t be able to care for them as a wolf. She would be in torment, and so would he. Silently he made a wish.

Sesshoumaru was pulled out of his reverie by Rin entwining flowers around his hand and the soft, gentle hand that held it.

Rin was looking determined and serious. Just as she did when she asked Sesshoumaru if she could do this earlier that day. They had no other plans for travel that day, seeing how Naraku came to a stop and his scent disappeared. “Now then, these flowers are joining you now and it’s invisible stems and petals will join you forever.” Rin said with a smile. The little girl placed her hand on their joined ones and wrapped another long flower around their wrists. “And this joins us all, see? Now we’re family, and nobody can pull us apart.” Rin kissed Shori cheek and hugged Sesshoumaru before skipping off to Jaken and Ah-Un to tell him what they just did.

Shori noticed that Sesshoumaru’s hand lingered for a moment after she lessened her hold. Then he finally pulled away and stood. Shori stood also she smiled and took his hand again.

“Sesshoumaru, can I show you something?” Shori asked sweetly.

“Hn.” Sesshoumaru said.

Shori let go of his hand and ran to her travel pack. After a moment she returned with a large smile and something behind her back. Sesshoumaru stared down her with curiosity. Then she pulled the small object from her back and gave it to his waiting hand. It was a very small carving. It was a wolf and dog nuzzling each other. And below them was a man with a woman in his lap. They both had long hair and on the man’s shoulder was a large mokomoko-sama. Sesshoumaru studied the object then looked up at Shori’s smiling face.

“Consider it a pretend wedding present.” Shori said happily. Sesshoumaru watched the movement of her lips as if in a trance. Shori’s smiled fell and she unconsciously licked her lips. She began to lean up and Sesshoumaru leaned down. She closed her eyes and waited for the craved contact.

“Sesshoumaru-sama!” The warmth of the closeness was gone and Shori inwardly groaned. “Sesshoumaru-sama!” Jaken squawked again. “Is what Rin said true? Have you married a ningen!” Sesshoumaru said nothing and walked away with Jaken, still chattering about foolish human feelings and traditions, following behind. Rin took Shori’s hand and pulled her in the opposite direction.

Shori was cooking a stew for Rin and Jaken later that night. Shori had not seen Sesshoumaru for the remainder of the day even after Jaken returned with a large lump on his head. Shori sighed and wondered if the taiyoukai would return that night.

“Don’t worry Okaa-san.” Rin smiled. “It’s your wedding night, Sesshoumaru-sama won’t stay away for long.” Shori smiled but stayed silent. After dinner, Shori tucked Rin under her wolf pelt and hummed her lullaby softly. Jaken had fallen asleep soon after supper. Soon Rin was asleep and Shori sat alone by the fire. Shori didn’t hear Sesshoumaru walk besides her and she looked up startled. He lifted her in his arm and took off into the trees. He found a spot well away from the campsite and placed her on the ground. Shori was silent for the ride and silent when she sat against a tree. Sesshoumaru sat besides her and looked out on the disappearing moon. It would be a new moon soon. Shori placed a gentle hand on his knee and leaned her head against his shoulder.

“What Rin did today?” Sesshoumaru said. “Is it binding?”

Shori lifted her head and furrowed her brow. She frowned and looked away. “You do not wish to be bound to Rin and I. I understand, it would be much easier to leave us in a village if you weren’t.”

Sesshoumaru growled at Shori’s assumption. “That is not my intention.” He said in a annoyed tone.

“What are your intentions?” Shori asked with genuine interest.

“Do not concern yourself.”

“I will, if it involves me!” Shori yelled. “One day your close to me and the next your pushing me away. I know we haven’t know each other long but I do know that I have feelings for you...” Shori blushed and looked away. “I’m sorry. I know you aren’t fond of humans.”

Sesshoumaru said nothing as he pulled her into his lap and gently kissed her lips. Shori gasped at the intrusion and gave Sesshoumaru the opportunity he needed to dive into her. Shori leaned in and deepened the kiss. Sesshoumaru held her tightly and ravaged her mouth. Shori moaned at the feelings that shook her body in ways no others had and wrapped her arms around his neck. They stayed that way for a few minutes until Shori broke the kiss for deeper breaths.

She looked at Sesshoumaru and blushed. “I-I didn’t know how to tell you my feelings. Mostly because I thought you think I was foolish. And I was afraid, of these feelings. It reminds me of the feelings I had for Naota-kun. He was wolf, he was of my kind. But you, you are inu and I’m supposed to hate your kind. But you aren’t like any other inu I ever encountered. You’re a mystery.”

“Is Rin’s ceremony binding?” Sesshoumaru asked again, this time much more softly.

Shori blush deepened. “It is to her.” She said softly.

Sesshoumaru leaned in for another kiss and Shori happily accepted. Seshoumaru broke the kiss and explored her cheek and jaw with his mouth. Shori whimpered and pulled him closer as he lowered his head further to his neck and speeding pulse. He licked her pulse and sent jolts of electricity down her body and into parts unknown. Shori jumped at the sensation and Sesshoumaru kept his pace slow. He looked up with hungry eyes.

“Do you want this Sesshoumaru?” He asked with a dark, feral voice.

“I-I do, but...” Shori stumbled over the thousands of thoughts in her head.

“There will be no seconds thoughts afterwards. I will take you now or I won’t at all. Decide.” Sesshoumaru had a sense or urgency in his voice that told Shori that this was her only chance. Quickly but carefully she arranged the thoughts in her head. She pushed aside her fate, she pushed aside her hatred. She put her only moment of happiness first and the sight and the feeling of Sesshoumaru touching her right next to it.”

“I’m not afraid anymore.” She finally said and Sesshoumaru took her mouth again. Shori should have felt ashamed at the way she moved against him, but she was to hungry to care. She wanted to taste every part of him as he was tasting her. She slid her tongue over his ear and felt a deep rumble in the youkai’s chest. His mouth is moist and cool like clean crisp water and she shivers with pure animal desire. He slipped the kimono from her shoulders and she could tell if it was the cool air of his cool hand that trailed caresses over her exposed skin. She didn’t know if she cared at that point, either way it felt amazing.

He lowers her into the dewy grass and runs his hand over the silk fabric separating him from her warm, inviting skin. She reaches up and tangles her hands in his heavy, silky hair that falls over her like a beautiful waterfall. She realizes that he tastes like oranges and she is pleasantly surprised as she allows him to fall into a deeper kiss. His fingers move with expert precision as he parts her kimono and takes her breast in his hand. He is pleased with the sounds that come from her throat and continues in his exploration of her delicate skin. He lowers himself and takes her hardened nipple into his mouth. Shori gasped with pleasure and arches her back unconsciously. Sesshoumaru takes this as an invitation to go further. He parts her legs and slowly kisses the inside of her thigh. Shori tried to close her legs by instinct but Sesshoumaru was having none of that as he kept her open without hurting her. His deft hand rub the inside of her thigh and slips lower as the scent of her want fills him. Carefully he massages the outside of her entrance and parts her to get a get look at her pink interior. Sesshoumaru smiles lazily and leans down to taste her want. Shori cries out as Sesshoumaru continues his assault with his expert tongue. He grazes her nub with a fang and Shori finds that she has lost control of all rational thought. She continues to scream his name and tangled her hands in his hair. Sesshoumaru is pleased that this female tastes like delicious strawberries and wants him to go further.

Sesshoumaru sat up on his knees and pulled off his armor quickly his lifted the still trembling girl up and pulled off her clothes completely. He laid her back down on his mokomoko-sama and she was surprised at his gentleness. Sesshoumaru pulled his hakama off and hovered over the girl with lust in his eyes. Shori knew what was coming next and pulled him down on her. She trailed burning kisses over his strong chest and to his mouth. Sesshoumaru settled himself between her legs but didn’t push any further as he kissed her with his cool lips. She completely surrendered to him and her desire as she felt his hardness move against her.

His bod pressed against her hard to stop any unwanted movement and he leaned his hips in, slowly almost painfully, Sesshoumaru moved forward and parted her. He watched the different emotions swimming in the innocent girl’s features. He began to pull away at the sight of the girl’s fear until she spoke.

“Please, I’m sorry. I’m not afraid.” Shori pleaded.

“I know.” Sesshoumaru said softly.

Carefully he slid into her. Tight, warm, wet. The feeling made Sesshoumaru gasp and Shori yearn for more. The feeling was more than either of them could handle, but they couldn’t stop, that would be impossible for them. Shori tossed her head from side to side as Sesshoumaru steady, rhythmic pace continued.

“Shori,” Sesshoumaru said with muffled lust. “I want you to call out for me.”

“Sess-“ Shori began between moans.

“My name! Say it!” Sesshoumaru almost snarled.

“SESSHOUMARU!”

Sesshoumaru almost completely pulled out before he slammed himself into her. She screamed at the new sensations as he continued to thrust into her non-stop. Shori called out to him again and again. Crying for more, tangling her fingers in his silky strands as he nipped and licked her tingling skin.

They died together and they were reborn in each other’s arms. Nothing was around them, the night was their’s alone and Sesshoumaru called out to her as he poured all of himself into her, his precious seed and his warmed heart.


******


Rin yawned as the early morning sun assaulted her eyes. “Good morning, Jaken-sama!” Rin smiled at the little youkai who was staring off into the distance. Rin followed his dumb founded stare and her innocent eyes lit up. Shori was asleep in the arms of her husband, Sesshoumaru. He was awake and looking at the little girl with tired lids. His mind was reeling with memories of the night before. They doomed themselves to loneliness, Sesshoumaru was bound to her. They were life mates, they hadn’t thought about the consequences of their actions. They lived for the moment, and now they lived for regret.
“Sesshoumaru-sama.” Rin whispered as she stepped closer. Sesshoumaru said nothing as he reached out and took Rin’s hand. Rin smiled and curled up next to Shori in his lap. Sesshoumaru closed his eyes for a early nap. Jaken watched the new family in wonderment. Jaken knew that Sesshoumaru needed to find a mate soon, especially after the death of his intended, Kagura. The ice around Sesshoumaru’s heart had melted that day. Jaken remembered Sesshoumaru’s mother. Her demeanor was cold, just as his Lord once was. And even she saw the change in her son. Sesshoumaru is becoming his father. At least that is what Jaken assumed when Sesshoumaru risked being swallowed up in the darkness of hell itself to bring Rin back to the living world. He blamed himself for her second death, it was his greed for power that killed her and his love that brought her back. He now his sword was at it’s strongest and he had her half moon smile to brighten his life.

Jaken had never seen his master look so defeated before when he held Rin’s lifeless body that day. He saw the unshed tears and he heard his unsung song. But now, seeing Sesshoumaru and his ningen wife and child together, Jaken knew that Sesshoumaru would never be defeated again.

Naraku’s samiyosho buzzed overhead.



Inuyasha stretched out on the cool grass and looked up at the passing clouds. The day was to peaceful and he hated that Naraku’s scent had once again disappeared. Kagome walked over and handed the hanyou a fresh cup of Ramen and he snatched it with only a grunt of thanks. Kagome sighed and shook her head.

“Inuyasha! Be nice.” Kagome poked the hanyou’s cheek playfully.

“What! I said thanks!” Inuyasha retorted with a full mouth.

Kagome was happy to see Inuyasha back to his old self after months of moping around. They had a job to finish and Naraku only needed Kohaku’s shard now. Kagome hoped Kouga was okay, and wished he was still with the group sometimes. Anything to keep them from the somber mood that fell on them. Kohaku had long left Sesshoumaru and Rin to join them and Sango couldn’t be happier. Miroku kept close watch on his hand as did his future bride. His time was coming soon and the search for Naraku had become much more desperate. It seemed that everyone was on edge. Even Sesshoumaru who had made a strange visit a couple of weeks ago. He had a request but never finished when Naraku showed his face. Kagome wondered if Inuyasha’s older brother would return.

Kagome hadn’t returned home since the incident with Kikyou. Kagome knew she should feel complete with her entire soul within her now, but somehow she didn’t. She couldn’t leave, she knew that if she did she would be leaving something important behind. Sometimes Kagome felt like Kikyou’s soul was making her stay until the job was done. Making her stay close to Inuyasha, at least until he was finished mourning. Inuyasha got to say what he wanted to say to her fifty years ago. But Kagome could feel that her soul was still not at peace. Is there something else that Kikyou wants?

“Oi! Kagome what are you staring at me like that for! Your starting to creep me out.” Inuyasha taunted.

Kagome hadn’t said ‘it’ in a while now. He was ready. “Sit!”

Inuyasha fell and Kagome strolled away with a smile. Yes, things were definitely back to normal.

Inuyasha twitched his ears and sat up. Something familiar was coming and he growled to himself. Inuyasha wondered when he would show again.

Everyone came to attention when Sesshoumaru stepped into the clearing. Kohaku smiled and ran up to the taiyoukai.

“Sesshoumaru-sama! How are you and Rin?” Kohaku asked happily.

“We are well.” Sesshoumaru answered plainly. “Rin hopes to see you soon.”

Kohaku almost blushed. “Well, maybe I’ll come keep her company sometimes.”

“Alright! Enough with the pleasantries.” Inuyasha scoffed. “What do you want.”

Sesshoumaru ignored his brother and kept his attention on Kohaku. “Were your suspicions correct? Is Inuyasha’s miko dead?”

“What are you talking about! She’s right here!” Inuyasha placed a protective hand on tesssaiga. Everyone gasped and looked at Inuyasha, who hadn’t truly realized what was said.

Sesshoumaru glanced at his brother impassively. “I am not here to destroy you half breed, my mate would not approve.”

Inuyasha dropped his hand away in shock and took a experimental whiff of the air. The scent of waterfalls gently surrounded his older brother and Inuyasha couldn’t help but feel the slight tinge of jealousy as his eyes flickered to Kagome. Inuyasha composed himself as stood up straight. “Ha! Who would mate with someone who would kill them without a second thought!”

Sesshoumaru ignored the comment and looked back down on Kohaku. “The miko? Is she dead?”

Kohaku frowned and lowered his head. “Yes. She died to protect us all from Naraku.” Kohaku felt tears come forward. Kagome took a step forward and stood next to Kohaku.

“Sorry, it’s still hard for us all.” Kagome said weakly as she put her arm around Kohaku. Sesshoumaru said nothing as he looked down on her, his expression doing nothing to give away his thoughts.

Sango and Miroku were next to step up. “What did you want with Kikyou-sama?” Miroku asked. “Maybe Kagome-sama can help.”

Both Inuyasha and Kagome gasped with Miroku’s suggestion. Sesshoumaru stood in silence another moment before speaking. “Kagome’s life is needed on this worldly plane.” Sesshoumaru stated as he looked to his brother.

Kagome watched as Sesshoumaru walked away without another word. She was shocked to say the least. He addressed her by name for the first time and said that her life had meaning, in so many words. Inuyasha scoffed.

“He just gets weirder and weirder.” The hanyou said. He became quiet and watched the direction Sesshoumaru walked away in.

“I wonder what he wanted with Kikyou.” Kagome almost whispered to herself. Inuyasha just walked away and jumped into a nearby tree.

Sango stepped up to Kagome. “Well things were almost back to normal.” Sango sighed. “I wonder who Sesshoumaru is married to.”

Kagome smiled. “Yea! I meant to congratulate him on that. The man is a mystery but at least I know now that he is capable of love.” Kagome clasped her hands together with a dreamy eyed looked. “I can just imagine their romantic affair! She a beautiful inu youkai captured by a evil dragon and he the lord of the west comes to save her. She falls into his arms and they declare their love to one another.” Kagome sighed. “It’s so beautiful.” Kagome continued to prattle on as her friends watched in amused bewilderment.

Inuyasha looked down on Kagome with a ghost of a smile. Sesshoumaru was finally mated. Now he was free to do it too.


Sesshoumaru growled to himself. Kikyou was dead for the second time and Kagome was promised to his brother. Even if the girl didn’t know it. Inuyasha’s scent was all over her, as a claim for the future. And Sesshoumaru announced his marriage purposely as a blessing to his younger brother. It would be dishonorable to take the female his younger brother laid claim to years ago to her death. It was clear the Inuyasha made the decision to mate with Kagome long ago, even if he still felt honor bound to the clay miko. Sesshoumaru needed the miko’s strength. Her power was great but wild. She couldn’t control it. But with proper training Kagome could purify one hundred demons without losing a breath. And that is what Shori needed, that is what he needed. Sesshoumaru made his way to his allies, the Tori* youkai of the south.

*Tori ~ Bird

End Chapter Six
Next Chapter: Birds & Magic



Well another Chapter finished and guess what, no more postings until I get some reviews!! Along with Hearts of the Lost. I know things seemed to be moving fast with Sesshoumaru and Shori but this story will be less than twenty chapters. Whereas Hearts will be more than thirty. Anyways, what do you think. Like I said I adore Sesshoumaru and will probably write more fics centering him. My favorite pairing in fics are Sess/Kag but I can’t wait to see the final chapter of Inuyasha! I just know Inuyasha will kiss our heroine and tell her that he loves her! But I also like my own pairings Sess/Vic Sess/Sho. But here I am going on and own about nothing. I’m just bored. Oh and by the way ... REVIEW!!!


MATA AIMASHO!