InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Worst Nightmare ❯ Revelation ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own the Inuyasha characters. I do own this plot line and the ocs.

A/N: there will be limey content in the flash back, but no actual lemon in this chapter.

--

Revelation:

Bankotsu blinked. "When did you get back to town?"

She sighed and slowly made her way across the floor, towards the third bar stool, leaving three more between them.

She brushed a lock of hair behind her ear. "About six months ago." Adding in a slightly teasing manner, "Nice stubble."

Bankotsu snorted and rubbed his chin. He shrugged. "I'm not the same guy you knew."

She frowned and then lowered her head.

"Why are you here?"

She took a few deep breaths, gathering her own courage. She lifted her head and stared into his eyes. "I need your help."

He glared at her. "Why?"

She folded her hands in her lap. "To rescue my children."

The muscle by his jaw ticked. 'So she got married huh?' His hand curled into a fist on the bar, as his mind conjured memories of him and Kagome from when they dated in high school.

--

Flash back:

The little minx had been teasing him all day in school wearing that short skirt and showing her bare thighs.

Brushing up against him every chance she got as they sat together at lunch, talking with their friends, squeezing his thigh under the table while he was talking to the guys.

Sending him that flirty wink when he watched her eating a banana in the most proactive way - her lips mimicking what she would do to him later, which of course made his pants rather constrictive whenever she was around.

She would allow him to steal only a chaste kisses on the cheek, before each class, but no tongue.

The list went on and on…

Well, now it was time to pay for all of her teasing.

Bankotsu smirked as he tied her hands to the bed frame. His lips grazed her ear. "I've got you now." He purred huskily and then pulled back to stare at her beautiful face.

Kagome licked her lips and stared at him with a hint of nervousness. His eyes had an almost predatory look to them, as he stared at her.

As soon as they had arrived, he'd led her to his room and locked the door, ensuring there would be zero interruptions.

He'd taken her by the hand and led her over to his bed, slowly undressing her as they kissed hungrily. Then he'd pulled her onto the bed, and with an impish look, started tying her hands to the frame.

Since they had started having sex a few months ago, they would go back to his and Jakotsu's place after school and make love for hours.

But this time, it was as if he had something new in mind. 'What is he up to?' She wondered while staring into his memorizing eyes.

His eyes slid over the dusting of her pink nipples upon creamy breasts. He licked his lips as he remembered exactly how sweet her succulent breasts tasted.

Grinning he secured her feet to the bottom bed posts. His eyes traveled down along her smooth, flat abdomen, down to her patch of black curls. He deliberately had her legs spread wide to display her creamy body, before him.

She looked so vulnerable that he had a strong urge to lick every inch of that delectable body- but that was for later.

His smirk widened and he pulled out a single feather.

Her eyes widened.

He lightly brushed the feather from her neck to her shoulder, and then slowly made his way down the valley of her breasts. Oh yes, he was going to enjoy this very much.

Slowly he circled one breast and then traced around her other one, back and forth in a figure eight, making the feather's touch light as possible to maximize her reaction.

Her skin goose bumped as the feather brushed across it. She jerked against the binds, trying to squirm away and not giggle.

He sent her a purely predatory grin and circled the feather around her nipples, which instantly perked up, beginning for his attention.

Her head rolled back touching the pillow, and a moan escaped her throat.

He leaned over brushing his lips against her ear. "By the time I finish with you today, you're going to be begging me for it." To emphasize his point, he slowly dragged the feather down her abdomen in a light caress, tickling her more.

She refused to beg anyone for anything. She bit her lip trying to hold back another moan.

He chuckled at her defiance and moved the feather to ghost over her sensitive nether lips, before moving down to draw tiny circles on her thigh. Goose pimples danced along her thigh popping up wherever the feather teased her skin, and she thrashed against the silk bindings.

Painstakingly slowly he trailed the feather in tiny circles up and down her thighs, before making his way back up to tease her by touching her curls, but not the spot that ached the most for his touch. He purposefully stayed away from the clit, arousing her and frustrating her at the same time.

His eyes melted into liquid pools of sapphire, burning with desire as he watched his girlfriend squirm, jostling her tits provocatively.

He ghosted the feather around her navel, before traveling across her breasts again, barely touching the nipples this time.

She grew damp between the legs and felt a strong desire growing inside her belly. Her body became more sensitive with each teasing stroke of the feather, and her face looked flushed.

He repeated his teasing actions for close to an hour, arousing them both, until all she could think about was the way she was growing damper and ached for him to touch her and be inside her.

She growled at being denied time and again and struggled wildly against her restraints. Her eyes pleaded for him to just take her already.

His cock swelled tighter beneath his restrictive pants – 'Not yet.' He was in no mood to rush this. When she was desperate enough to give in and beg him to take her, then and only then would he give her what they both wanted.

Watching Kagome's tits bounce and sway as she struggled against her silk bindings, made his erection swell to the point of painful. Bankotsu carefully slipped the zipper down.

Her head shot up and her eyes widened, locking to his.

He kicked free of his pants and boxers, freeing his muscular python.

Her eyes lowered and zeroed in on his impressive length. She licked her lips.

She slowly raised her eyes to lock with his and spoke huskily. "Untie me and I'll help you with it."

He smirked and his eyes lit with challenge. "Not until you beg for it." Seeing her lips press tightly together and the defiance jump into her eyes, he shrugged carelessly. 'If I have to play dirty, then so be it.'

She watched transfixed as his hand closed around his erection. Wetness slowly leaked from the tip. He swirled his finger over it and around the head, and then slowly worked his hand up and down the shaft, teasing them both. For added measure he released a single drawn out moan of pleasure.

Kagome shivered and her core throbbed in anticipation, demanding release. She was so hot that she would have touched her core, if only her hands were free. She jerked against the bindings again. Damn! I want to jump him so bad!

The thought of using her tongue to caress and lick where his hands were, had saliva building in her mouth. She swallowed, and then licked her dry lips. "Come on Ban, let me loose and I can take care of that for you."

He chuckled and continued to slowly slide his hand up and down, noticing the sheer desire in her eyes as she shamelessly watched. He sent her a sinful smirk. "Beg for it."

--

End Flashback:

His mind recalled how her sweet voice had desperately begged and pleaded with him to take her.

Suddenly his vision fogged over and he found himself replaced by some other, unknown man...

Another man was making her beg for him to let her cum as he slammed in and out of her tight, hot sheathe. Another man was bringing her to that precarious peak, another man whom she was desperately clinging to as she cried out her pleasure.

Another man… who she had dared to freely give something that she had never even given to him - something that by all rights should have been his!

His mood suddenly became very dark and Anger rolled off of him in waves as he glared at her. The tension in the air thickened so much that you could have cut through it with a knife.

--

A/N: The next chapter turned out to be so long that I had to cut it into two parts. So until next time XD