InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Worst than the Twilight Zone ❯ Life with Kikyo ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Worst than the twilight zone.
 
(February 16, 2005) {Author note: Well I finally started to fix this fic. I'll add some new chapters hopefully in about two weeks. I never let a fic die nor do I forget them. I just had a series of bad luck in my life and some major computer problems. Hopefully you'll notice some changes. ;)  
 
"baka" Spoken.
 
`hmm what's up with him' Thoughts
 
Prelude: Life with Kikyo
 
 
~*~IPOV~*~
 
It all started about eleven years old ago, after my mother died. A servant of the queen found me while I was begging for food instead of taking me off to jail; however, she brought me to the castle.
 
There I met Kikyo and from there on out my life has been a living hell since then. However there was a time when she wasn't such a tyrant. Like when we first met…
 
"I love this pretty sliver hair of your! How old are you little boy," She had asked me.
 
"Ten," I replied.
 
"You're the same age of me," she giggled
 
"Do you know who I am," she asked me.
 
"Yes, you're princess Kikyo I seen your pictures. The ones your mother show around," I said.
 
She smiled but I could smell the sadness in her scent. Everything about her was reeked in sadness her cold pale skin, raven black hair looked duller everyday, and deep brown eyes filled with unshed tears. One would have thought that she was the one that had the illness not her mother. Yet to smell her was to smell death actually the whole castle had the gloomy scent of death around it.
 
I knew why, the whole world knew the queen had gotten some rare disease that no one could cure. She was dying steadily with each passing day.
 
`Soon young princess Kikyo would be queen then what,' I thought to myself.
 
I didn't have too much time to think as Kikyo place one of her small pale cold hands on my ears and began stroking them gently. She giggled again as I begun to purr.
 
"You like that Inuyasha," she asked me in between her fit of giggles.
 
"Yup," I cheerful replied.
 
I used to love it when girls touched my ears since my mother was no longer around to do it.
 
"Your mother's favorite little servant you know, she stated plainly.
 
"I am," was my shock reply. All I did was sit beside her and tell stories to her as she petted my head.
 
`Must be the ears,' I thought.
 
"When I'm queen you be all mine's to play with," Kikyo said with a voice of pure joy.
 
If I had only known what those words would really mean in the future I would have ran away that day and never looked back. If I had I would have been free.
 
Now Kikyo is the queen of Shikon, which is in the center of the earth or so it is believed to be. Me, I am not just servant to her I'm a sex toy an outlet for all her demented sexually fantasies and I hate it.
 
I've tried to escape her and run away only to get caught, beaten, and used by her. I hate her body on top mine; I rather die than to ever be force touch her again. Which is why I am on the run again to escape all the pain and torture.
 
Ever since her mother died, she has been mad with power. I hope someone breaks her mad reign. So I can be free from her and this life.