InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Your Pleasure, My Pain ❯ The Final Typical Day ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Your Pleasure, My Pain
 
Chapter 1: The final Typical Day
 
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA OR ANY OF THE INUYASHA CHARACTERS.
 
Kagome headed to the stream to get some water for the ramen noodles. Everyone had wakened up from a prolonged, strenuous battle with Naraku. Every fought hard and toughed out the pain of his attacks. Even Shippo had fought.
 
But Naraku had escaped once more.
“Kagome, hurry up with the water! I'm starving!” Inuyasha hollered from the peak of a hill above Kagome.
“I'm going as fast as I can. Give me a minute, will ya?” Kagome replied. She rolled her eyes when she heard Inuyasha grunt out of impatience.
 
She filled the cooking pot up with water and lugged it up the hill.
“Inuyasha…. You didn't help Kagome with that heavy pot?” Miroku asked, taking the pot away from Kagome and putting it on the fire.
“Why did you even ask that? Inuyasha never helps Kagome with that sort of stuff,” Sango said.
 
“I always help her! I save her life, protect her in battles, and keep that raggedy wolf away from her!” Inuyasha defended. “Besides, Kagome can handle a pot.”
 
“Yes, Kagome is strong, but she is still a lady, a very beautiful lady. We wouldn't want her flawless, womanly form to be injured if she shall tumble back,” Miroku said.
 
*WHAM!*
 
“Ah! Now Sango you know I feel the same way about you. You are one of the main women in my life, so there is no need to be so jealous,” said Miroku.
Main women in your life; what women? You don't have any women in your life,” she replied.
“Ah…. Yes, you are right Sango. It is but a dream.”
“Breakfast is ready,” Kagome informed. Breakfast went the usual way: Inuyasha trying to steal Shippo's food, Shippo sticking his chop sticks up Inuyasha's nose, Inuyasha hitting Shippo over the head, Shippo forcing him self to cry, Kagome yelling for Inuyasha to sit, Shippo laughing in a wicked, vengeful way, Inuyasha arguing with Kagome, Miroku stroking Sango's butt, and Sango hitting Miroku.
 
After breakfast Inuyasha engaged in his usual routine of pacing back and forth and mumbling to himself about how he needs to kill Naraku.
 
“Come on, Inuyasha, we're leaving,” Sango informed. Inuyasha followed them away for the camp site, still mumbling to himself. Kagome started laughing at the sight of Inuyasha talking to himself.
 
“What the hell is so funny?” Inuyasha asked Kagome.
“Nothing,” she replied, laughing harder.
“I think she's laughing at you talking to your self. It is quite humorous,” Sango said.
 
“I am not talking to myself; I'm analyzing,” Inuyasha corrected. Does he even know how insanely embarrassing he looks? Kagome wondered.
Analyzing and talking to your self is the same thing,” Sango said.
 
“No, they're not the same! Crazy people talk to them selves! Do I look crazy to you!?” Inuyasha exclaimed.
“Do you really want me to answer that?” She questioned.
I'M not crazy either!” Inuyasha yelled.
 
“Calm down, Inuyasha,” Miroku gently ordered. “There is no need for that kind of anger. You should try mediating; it'll help ease your anger engulfed soul.”
“I don't have an anger engulfed soul; I'm just aggressive. I'm a demon, that's my nature,” Inuyasha said in a matter of fact way.
 
“Sesshomaru's a demon and he doesn't snap like that,” Miroku said.
“I don't care how that stupid, pretty boy, fluffy ass bastard acts.”