Johnny The Homicidal Maniac Fan Fiction ❯ Why Do You Hate Me? ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Why Do You Hate Me?

By Zack Clopton (Psycho_Z)

Disclaimer: Howdy, people! I would like to start this disclaimer by saying that I don't own any of the characters that appear in this story. Jhonen Vasquez and the people at Slave Labor Graphics own them. I would also like to state that I thought of this story at three o'clock in the morning after just finished reading the "JTHM" collection in one sitting. In other words, my mind wasn't in its most stable form when this idea entered my head. So, I'm just pre-warning you that this may not make much sense.

Oh, yeah, this thing also has, like, sex, and stuff, so little people (meaning children, not midgets. Well, unless you're an underage midget) shouldn't be reading this. It probably sucks anyway. Enough with the long disclaimer, lets get on with this.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++< /div>

Johnny's eyes snapped open. He didn't know where he was. He looked around and it appeared that he was in a completely black room. Then he tried to move.

"What the hell?"

Johnny's hands wouldn't move. He eyed his surroundings some more and realized that he was sitting in a chair. He then realized shortly afterwards that he was also tied to that chair. Johnny didn't remember being tied to a chair. For a fact, he didn't remember ever being tied down in his entire life. It seemed to him that anyone who tried to do so would be warranted a face full of cold, sharp, death.

"What's going on?" Johnny shouted. No one answered, much like the first time he had spoken. Something weird was going on, and you have to realize that when Johnny refers to something as weird, that means it's pretty damn weird!

Nny looked around the room again, but this time he noticed something that he hadn't seen before. There was a knife on the floor about a foot away from the chair. He knew he couldn't grasp it, with his hands being tied and all, but maybe there was a way for him to at least get closer to it.

Johnny prepped his leg muscle for the task at hand. He was just about to have them land forcefully to the ground, as to bounce the chair across the room, when he noticed that his legs where tied to the chair as well.

"Shit…" He cursed. Whoever did this to him was obviously not the kind of person Johnny usually dealt with. (Meaning a stupid person) Who ever his capturer was, was smart, and probably place the knife there just to torment Johnny with the unrealistic hope of escape.

Johnny started to contemplate his situation. He couldn't move his arms and legs, which thwarted most plans for escape. He was wearing gloves, so his fingernails, which weren't that sharp anyway, where no use to him. It also seemed unlikely that he was strong enough to force his way out of the ropes. It appeared to Johnny that he had little chance to escape. So, to put it simply, he was screwed.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++< /div>

Somewhere in the darkness a door opened. Johnny's eyes hurt from the sudden rush of light. A person entered the room and shut the door behind them. It was a person Johnny wasn't expecting to see, ever, and most defiantly not here, if at all.

"Devi?" he muttered.

"Hello Nny." She muttered back.

"What's going on?" The muttering continued.

"You'll find out soon enough." Thus, the muttering ceased.

Devi walked across the room and came to the knife. She picked up the sharp piece of metal and pressed the flat side to her cheek.

"It's so cold." She said softly.

Johnny came to a bit of a realization.

"If you're planning on killing me, there's no point in it. I'll be back in an hour or so. I don't fit in, in the afterlife." He spoke calmly.

"You know, Johnny, we almost kissed that night. Before you tried to kill me." A smile formed on Devi's face.

"What's your point?" He asked.

"I'd like to continue what we started." She stuck her tongue out at him.

Johnny didn't like where this was going.

Devi placed the knife infront of her face; she then pushed her tongue into the knife, splitting it down the middle. Blood spilled out onto the blade, but she showed no signs of pain.

As if Johnny wasn't confused enough as it was. The current turn of events baffled him even more. What was Devi planning anyway? This wasn't like her at all.

Devi walked across the room to Johnny's seat, lowered herself down to his heath, and smiled again. Blood eked from her lips as her head came closer and closer to Johnny's own.

There lips made contact. Johnny's eyes grew large in shock. He felt the need to shout at her, push her away, slit her fuckin' throat. Yet, he did nothing. Johnny's disgust grew as her bleeding tongue worked its way into his mouth. He could taste Devi's blood as it flooded his mouth. He could feel the split limb caress the top of his mouth. He could feel her blood slither down his throat. He could feel it enter his system. Her blood was part of him now and it drove him crazy. Johnny bit down on Devi's all ready injured tongue, but all this caused her to do was wrap her arms around his neck. Devi kept lobbing her tongue around in his mouth, forcing Johnny to swallow her blood, her bodily fluid, forcing him to feel.

She then stopped and pulled away. Johnny gasped for air for a moment before spitting as much of her blood as her could out of his mouth and on to the cold, black, floor. She simply smiled at him.

"I don't think you enjoyed that." Devi stated. Sarcasm, something Johnny always hated.

"What is your fucking problem?" He sharply retorted.

"What is your fucking problem?" She mimicked calmly while caressing his cheek.

Devi looked him in the eyes while her hand traveled to his belt bucket.

"Don't." Johnny whispered.

She ignored his comment and soon removed his belt, his pants follow afterwards. Rage filled Johnny's eyes as she continued onwards and removed his undergarments. Nny was now nude from the waist down. A coy grin formed on Devi's face as she eyed Johnny's genitals.

"Well, aren't you modest." She snickered.

Disgust was the only expression on Johnny's face.

Devi continued onward. Her head slowly moved infront of Johnny's privates. She grabbed his member and slowly stroked it.

Johnny spoke, his voice full of spite: "Don't make me kill you, Devi."

She then went to far. She took his metaphor in her mouth and started to suck. A sound of defeat escape from Johnny's lip as Devi started to give him oral sex. He could feel her lips slid over every inch of his manhood and he hated it. Johnny told himself not to enjoy this, but his body couldn't resist. Muscles stiffened and his brain's pleasure centers rocketed sensations through his whole body, but nothing would cause Johnny to enjoy this abominable act. He hated the act and at the moment he hated Devi, but more then anybody else he hated himself. Normal hormones he had suppressed for the longest time where rising to the surface. Johnny's heartbeat quickened.

"No…" Words shook from his lips.

His lungs quickly sucked air in and out of his body. His brain was telling him that this was a rush far better than any kill, but Johnny refused to believe it. His head shook back and forth, as if fighting some sort of invisible monster. After struggling for minutes, his body weakened, and the only thing he could feel was Devi's mouth on his metaphor.

Soon enough, Johnny's body tightened up and his pleasure centers where rocked to their very cores. Johnny had an orgasm and ejaculated in Devi's mouth. His head sagged in defeat. Devi removed him from her mouth and stared him in the face. She then spitted his seeds onto the floor, where it landed next to her blood.

"It seems only fair that our fluids stay in the same spot." Devi spouted.

Johnny weakly looked her in the face.

"Why do you hate me?" He asked her.

"I don't hate you, Johnny, I love you." She whispered.

"Then why do you hurt me?" He countered.

"Feeling only hurts if you want them to."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++< /div>

Johnny's eyes snapped open. He sprung up from the floor and wiped the sweat from his forehead. He looked around him and found that he was in his home and not in a mysterious black room. He let out a relieved sigh. Before he had a chance to become comfortable again, he noticed the warm wetness in his pants. He relished an angry growl and rushed into the bathroom. He looked into the mirror at his disheveled appearance, then grabbed a near-by razor and craved "Z?" into his forehead.

"Never fucking sleep." He snarled.

Johnny then noticed the reflection of Reverend Meat staring back at him. A wicked smile was on the burger boy's face.

"Feel." An eerie voice muttered.

"FUCK YOU!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++< /div>

E-mail me at coolmax_zero@hotmail.com