Kannaduko No Miko Fan Fiction ❯ We Fall in Love All Over Again ❯ Monday, Why must thou torture? ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Sorry for the long time not updating guys. I just typed this whole chapter up and I clicked the exit button without saving. This chapter had to be like maybe 2500 words long. I'm so frustrated D":<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;<<<<<<<<<
My math teacher has been loading on homework and harrasing me and my friends. Also my little sister complex who is also my crush(heh, I'm really starting to think it's true love because I've liked her since september with a strong passion) has been doing some things that her mother would not approve of if she knew she was doing it. And I'm paranoid something bad is going to happen to her so over stress has been keeping me from typing this. Sorry guys. I'll try to keep to my word but that might be difficult nowadays so just be patient. If I start taking a ridiculously long time send me an IM on aim(address in profile) to get me going. I'm on most of the time on weeknights from 4pm to 1am except fridays.

We Fall in Love All Over Again~
Chapter 3: Monday, Why must thou torture?

Himeko walked into her favorite coffee shop groggy and yawning. She saw her friend Hijima sitting up at the counter alone with his face in his large masculine hands.

She walked up to his side and put her small feminine hand on his shoulder. "Whats wrong Hiji-kun?"

"WHATS WRONG!?" He asked in despair. "SHINJI-POO DUMPED ME LAST NIGHT HIMEKO, THATS WHATS WRONG!" Hijima sobbed in an animated fashion.

Himeko snorted and almost started bursting out laughing. "Didn't you just meet him a at Gliter a few nights ago Hijima?"

He nodded slowly. "He left 4,000 yen on the nightstand!"

Himeko fell on the floor laughing at her dearest friend. "Haha Hijima you never told me you were a prostitute!" "I geuss that makes me the pimp!" Himeko laughed.

Hijima laughed along with her when he finally realized his stupidity.

"Last night was the absolute worst..." Himeko sighed when she finally calmed down taking a sip of her luke warm coffee. "I was walking my new dog Dou in the park yesterday when it looked like it was going to start raining." "I saw my boss pull up in his Limo and offer me a ride." " So I get in and geuss what he did!?"

"What'd he do Hime-chan?" He said casually taking a sip of his Earl Grey tea.

"HE ASKED ME OUT!" She shouted in complete disgust. "He's not supposed to fratranize with his fucking employees..." "Especially when they are young enough to be his fucking daughter!" "I feel harrased." Himeko pouted in disbelief.

"Well atleast it wasn't that 16 year old kid in the video store again!" Hijima snorted and giggled.

"That wasn't so bad though!" Himeko exclaimed. "He was hormonal..." Himeko blushed. "Okay so he said I had a nice ass so what!" "Atleast he wasn't an old man!"

Hijima giggled. "Well sorry hun I have to get going." "I have a model comming into the studio for some negatives today." "Good luck at your outting." He said hugging her from behind and giving her a kiss on the head and walking out of the shop.

A few years back when Himeko had just moved into Tokyo she became an intern at a magazine company. There she met Hijima. He was the photographer and she soon became friends with him. One day he asked her to go with a club with him.

Himeko's phone echoed throughout her uncarpeted appartment one snowy saturday morning. Himeko took a last bite of her cereal before getting up to go answer the phone.

"Hello?" She said softly into the reciever.

"Hello Himeko!" "It's Hijima, from work!" He said delightedly that she had picked up her phone.

"Oh, hey there Hijima, Whats up?" She asked shyly sitting down on the couch next to the phone.

"I was wondering Himeko, would you like to go out to a club tonight with me?" He asked politely.

Himeko got a nervous frown on her face. "What if he is asking me out!?" Himeko exclaimed in her mind. Thoughts were shooting her brain like the bullets of handguns in the hands of an old school cowboy in the American Western movies.

"Um... I geuss so whats the club called and where is it?" Himeko asked nervously.

"It's called Glitter." It's not to far from your house actually, maybe you have seen it before?" He said thinking to himself.

Himeko gathered her thoughts for a second and thought about the clubs name. She had seen it before, oh where had she seen it? "Wait!" She exclaimed. "Isn't that the gay bar down the street and around the corner from me?!" She asked in a surprised manner.

"...Umm yeah it is..." Hijima said quietly scarred of her reaction.

"So like, YOU'RE GAY." She said in shock.

"Yeah... I am." He said shyly in reply.

Himeko screamed in absolute delight. "SO YOU'RE NOT GUNNA BE ANOTHER PYSCHO GUY WHO HITS ON ME?!" "YEEEEEEEEEES." "OH MY GOD YES, I'LL GO."

Hijima laughed at his nervousness." I'll come by at seven and wait for you in the lobby, ok?"

"Ok!" Himeko said in excited reply whilst hanging up the phone.

Back to the present, Himeko walked around the corner to see a large coach buss filling up with people. Himeko fixxed her sun hat and brushed her dress down removing crumbs and anything else on her dress before moving on.

She saw her boss and immediately avoided his stare by quickly climbing onto the bus and getting in the very back. She took out her MP3 player and listened to t.A.T.u. for the trip. Lately she had started to like their music and became obsessed with it.

The trip to the park took an hour. When they finally got there Himeko was forced to talk to her boss. Mr. Kamiya simply gave her instructions to take pictures only when people asked for them and to walk around and introduce herself as the Tokyo branches photographer with an angry look on his face.

Himeko didn't like the way Mr.Kamiya was looking at her. It almost made her frightened. Whatever, she had work to do and that was the only thing that was going to pay her rent this month so she had to do it.

At around 15:00 a man on a megaphone called the Tokyo branch to the bus field where Himeko and her fellow employees and boss climbed onto the bus for the journey home. The sun was setting and the was a pink linning on the sky as the sun started to set. Himeko was glad this day was over. Her feet were tired and she was tired of getting angry and scary looks from her boss.

Maybe the feeling she got this morning was false. Nothing good had happened today. "Maybe a womens intuition isn't all the great..." Himeko said to herself as the bus drove down the higway.




That was a short chapter but I'm still frustrated about the loss of the other one I wrote. It was alot longer than this but it's 2:30AM right now and I have to be getting to bed. I'll try and continue this tomorrow.

Jeshika: Yeah I'm sorry about the long wait, like I said in my begining authors note I have alot on my mind.I'm gunna try and finish the chapters every time I get the chance.