Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Evanescence Of Fantasies ❯ What Goes Around ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
What Goes Around... / ...Comes Around

"Hey girl, is he everything you wanted in a man?
You know I gave you the world
You had me in the palm of your hand
So why your love went away
I just can't seem to understand
Thought it was me and you babe
Me and you until the end
But I guess I was wrong"

-Justin Timberlake

---
Lixyah P.O.V.

Once I opened my eyes I knew something was not right.

First off, I was not in my usual room that Xemnas demanded I stayed in. I began wondering if he moved me while I slept but why would he do that? And wouldn't I wake up from the movements? I am not a heavy sleeper that's for sure. If I had emotions I'm sure I'd feel pretty timid right now. I'm not use to being in these situations, not knowing where I am. Xemnas always made sure I was comfortable where he put me.

This place was odd. I heard voices in the distance so I decided to follow them out of curiosity. I knew I was not in Castle Oblivion due to the fact that everything was dark...almost too dark to see but my eyes could adjust to every shade of lighting so it wasn't difficult to make my way to what seemed like the darkest room in this place.

I immediately stopped at the doorway as I saw the familiar faces of the other Organization XIII members already in the room. I had to obey Xemnas whether he was here or not. Do NOT associate with the other members. That was his number one rule. He liked to keep me a secret. Why? I was unsure. Why should he care if anyone else found out about me? He couldn't even care period so what was the big deal? I never bothered to ask. All I knew was that my original form was Xehanort's girlfriend, which made me Xemnas' mistress right? Well that's what he said.

I spotted a woman in the middle of all of the members. Since when did we have another woman in the Organization? I thought that woman Larxene was the only one. This one was odd anyways. Her hood wasn't like the others. Hers was made out of fur and only covered the upper part of her body while she wore little leather-tight shorts. She was definitely not a member.

"Is everyone here?" She asked, her eyes scanned the room with satisfaction as they finally stopped on the spot I was hiding. Her grin seemed to grow, as if she knew I was hiding there. But how? I'm so good at being kept hidden.

"Good." She smirked as several members grimmed her in return.

"Who are you? And where are we?" Larxene asked in her usual icy tone.

The woman's eyes immediately snapped into her direction. "I'm Princess Samara and this is my world so I suggest you all keep smart comments and remarks to yourself."

"If we don't?" Marluxia dared to ask, crossing his arms. "What you gonna do? Destroy us with your weak heartless?"

Samara's mouth went thin as her eyes bored into his, "Marluxia, is it? Of course it is..." She walked towards him but his stance remained the same. It wasn't like this woman could scare us, we couldn't fear her even if we wanted to. "You're the one in charge of the little witch aren't you?"

He opened his mouth to reply but an unusual sound stopped him. His eyes widened in shock as he glanced down at his own chest. No way...!

"H-he has a heartbeat!" Axel spoke up as they all heard the sound of 'thumps' coming from Marluxia's chest. "Isn't that impossible?" He asked his blonde friend who was also staring in disbelief.

Samara laughed, "Nothing's ever impossible, dear Axel!" She placed a hand on Marluxia's chest, feeling the rhythm of his heart, "You like that feeling? You like having a heart? You like feeling?"

"H-how...how are you doing that?" Marluxia asked, feeling fear and confusion for the first time.

"I have the power to give you a heart." She removed her hand from his chest to turn to gaze at everyone else in the room. "I have to power to give you all hearts. I know that's what you want...but you have to do something for me first."

"What?" Demyx asked hastily, "What do you want from us?"

Samara smirked, "Your 'superior' as you call him...well...he's on a mission to destroy little old me. I know not all of you are that faithful to him..."

"You want us to turn on the Superior?" Saix asked.

"You don't have to...do what's in your heart." She chuckled, "Sorry, you know what I mean. You see, I need a certain body to walk above ground but she's seemed to escape with a little friend of hers. I need them both. Whomever helps me get them will receive their heart...and whatever else they want."

"Anything?" Marluxia asked.

"Anything." Samara nodded, "I know you guys can't feel greed but I can tell you want something more from this Organization. I can give that to you if you give me Riku and Lenne."

"Riku and Lenne? You don't want the keyblade bearer and the Princess of hearts?" Vexen asked.

"Pfft...they're old news. I'll deal with them after I have Lenne." Samara replied.

The room was silent as everyone thought about what Samara said. I thought about it too. A heart? Of my own? I will finally be whole and be free to decide if this is really what I want. I won't just have to be Xemnas' hidden mistress anymore. I can even find out what happened to my original body before the experiments.

Violet eyes glanced in my direction again.

You of all people should want this the most, Lixyah. I know you hate being invisible.

She must know about me needing to be hidden because she talked to me mentally. But how did she know me? I didn't have much time to think about as I realized that another pair of eyes were staring in my direction too.

Crap! I quickly hid but I knew it was too late. I was spotted by a pair of blue eyes. Number XIII saw me...this can't be good.

---

Roxas' eyes snapped open as he quickly sat up in his bed; panting softly. That was not a dream...He thought as he ran a hand through his short spikey blonde hair. Princess Samara took us to her world in our dreams...but there was an extra member...who was that girl by the doorway? Roxas looked over to Axel who was still sound asleep; the image of bright green eyes in his mind. He began wondering if certain members would do as Samara said. Will they turn on the Superior to receive a heart? Would he? Anything was possible.