Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden Beauty ❯ A Peek ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Hidden Beauty.
 
Author: Namassuki.
 
Genre: Romance, Humor, Angst.
 
Rating: PG-13.
 
Chapter 6:A Peek.
 
 
Day: Wednesday.
 
 
The next day, Riku went to College early than usual. As a matter of fact, he went to College very early than the Cleaner of the College. He walked on sidewalk towards the College and when he was just a few meters away, he saw someone few feet away in front of him carrying a very familiar backpack of Spongebob. Riku recognized immediately the person when the person tripped and fell flat on the ground.
 
 
“Ouch…” Sora felt a hand grabbed his arm and helped him to stand up. Patting his dusty pant, Sora whirled around to thank the person only to dumbstruck when it was Riku. His face blushed red and his hands tightened his grip around the bag holder around his shoulder and armpits. “M-Morning Riku,” he greeted.
 
 
“Morning,” Riku said.
 
 
“Um…you're early,” Sora said.
 
 
“Uh yeah…what about you? You're very early too,” Riku asked. He watched, as Sora blushed redder than before and bit his lips in unpleasant way. He arched his eyebrow, wondering if his question had hit Sora's nerve. But really, it was just a question. There's no sin to ask such question. Then, it hit him. `Oh…don't tell me he goes to school early since that incident…'
 
 
“Um…I just don't want to meet…your fan girls…” Sora replied, bowing lower. Riku bit his lips. Now he felt guilty. So he had not seen Sora within yesterday was because he was trying to avoid those girls.
 
 
“Sora…about those girls…” Riku sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. “I'm sorry…I just…can't control those girls you see,” Riku said, smiling apologetically. Sora shook his head cutely.
 
 
“No, it's okay. It was my fault anyway,” Sora said, smiling weakly. Damn, Riku hated that smile.
 
 
“Sora, you shouldn't really blame yourself for what you did not do,” Riku said. Sora stared at him in stun before he blushed and bowed in embarrassment. “It's not really your fault. It was those girls. They were being so overprotective about me…too many victims already have feel their wrath because they only hurt me a little,” Riku said, smirking.
 
 
“They must have really loved you, Riku,” Sora said. Riku blushed.
 
 
“They only love my body and wealth,” Riku said.
 
 
“Morning Riku!” Kairi who appeared out of nowhere greeted with Selphie next to her. Upon seeing Sora, Selphie squealed and hugged him.
 
 
“Soraaaaaaaa! I miss youuuuuuu!”
 
 
“U-Um, I miss you too, Selphie,” Sora said, blushing. Kairi giggled.
 
 
“Morning Sora,” Kairi said. Sora nodded. “So you study in High School next to our College, huh? Haven't seen you around,” said Kairi.
 
 
“Um yeah. I went to school early,” replied Sora.
 
 
“I see…” Kairi then looked at her wristwatch and gasped. “Oh! We're late for our meeting! Come on Selphie! Sorry Riku, catch you later!” Kairi said before she dragged squealing-goodbye-to-Sora-Selphie and gone in the building. The boys stared at the building for a while before they looked at each other.
 
 
“Selphie's really funny,” Sora said, giggling. Riku saw that of course and he felt his cheeks warming up.
 
 
“Morning Riku!” Another girl whom Riku did not recognize greeted him before she vanished in the building.
 
 
“Morning Riku! Have a nice day!” another girl who just arrived said and gone in the building. Soon, many girls whom Riku assumed were the members of the club Kairi and Selphie joined which had early meeting in College had greeted him when they met him at the front gate and Riku didn't even know one of them. But he still gave them his charming smile that made them giggle and sometimes gave him a peek of kiss. Once he was sure no more girls would greet him, he looked at Sora whose blushing red.
 
 
“You're really popular among girls, Riku,” Sora said, smiling.
 
 
“Yeah, that true but…” Riku scratches his head. “I don't really know each one of them except Kairi and Selphie,” Riku said, grinning sheepishly at Sora who had his eyes wide behind those thick glasses. Then to Riku's stun and awe, Sora laughed. A real laugh. And despite those braces over his teeth, Riku couldn't help but to think one thing.
 
 
`Cute…' thought Riku. When Sora realized Riku was staring at him in shock, he blushed red, realizing he had laugh aloud in front of Riku.
 
 
“Um…sorry,” Sora said.
 
 
“No, it's okay,” Riku said, grinning.
 
 
“So, um…does that mean you have girlfriend already?” Sora asked. Riku was taken aback, he stared at Sora in shock and watched as Sora's eyes widened in realizing too and covered his mouth quickly. “I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to ask…” Sora stammered, his face flushing red when he realized how embarrassing it was for him to ask such question to Riku.
 
 
“No, it's okay,” Riku said, somehow still shock. Sora bit his lips, his hands around the bag holder around his armpits tightened and Riku can see this. Riku sensed nervousness radiating from the younger boy whom he had knew for only four days but already made him felt a lot of feeling. Like butterfly in his stomach or caused him to blush just because of simple thing where he had never done before.
 
 
While Sora was in his deep thought and blushing about what he had just asked to Riku, Riku somehow stepped forwards slowly. He closed the spaces between him and Sora without even Sora noticing it. Just when only Riku wrapped his arms around the younger boy Sora did realized that and he looked at Riku in shock, his grip around his bag holder tightened.
 
 
“R-Riku?” Sora blinked; his face flushing redder than before and it only becoming redder when Riku leaned down and kissed his lips lightly. Sora blue eyes behind those two glasses frame of his spectacle widened in disbelieve and shock when he realized what Riku did to him right now even after Riku pulled away his lips from his, to his dismay.
 
 
“You know, does your face get any redder than this?” Riku asked as he arched his eyebrow. Sora blinked, and then he blushed redder than ever everyone can see in their life. He scooted away from Riku slowly, biting his lips where Riku just kissed. It may just lips on lips without any tongue involvement; still, it was a kiss. “Sorry,” Riku said.
 
 
“N-No, it's okay,” Sora said, blushing. There was a very long silent between them and they remained silent without looking at each other until some students started to crowd towards the school. One of the students luckily was Axel.
 
 
“Morning Riku!” Axel greeted as he swung his arm over Riku, almost causing the silver-haired boy fall forwards.
 
 
“Morning Axel,” Riku said. Axel grinned wide until he realized there was Sora in front of him.
 
 
“Oh!” Axel's eyes widened. “Sora!” Sora blinked at the redhead guy before him whom he had never seen before.
 
 
“Um…hello?”
 
 
“Oh! I'm Axel, Riku's best friend!” Axel exclaimed, taking Sora's hand and shook it excitedly. “Tidus have told me all about you!”
 
 
“N-Nice to m-meet y-you,” Sora stammered when Axel shook his hand wildly, shaking his body in process too. Axel grinned wide, he let go of Sora's hand and quickly dragged Riku not far from Sora to whisper.
 
 
“God…he looks better than in the picture,” Axel said. Riku arched his eyebrow at him. “Well, he does look cute when in close-up but not far away and---” Axel stopped talking when he saw someone is talking with Sora. His mouth slightly open from the talking before becoming wider and Riku swore he saw love sparkle around Axel. In a blink, Riku found Axel vanished before him and he looked around to find Axel was talking with Roxas.
 
 
`What the…?' Riku walked over to them.
 
 
“Hello! My name is Axel!” Axel introduced himself to Roxas.
 
 
“I'm Roxas,” Roxas said, smiling. For a second, Riku saw lust in Axel's eyes.
 
 
“Rrrrroxas,” Axel grinned. Riku shudder.
 
 
“Right…” Roxas smiled, take a glance at Axel before to Sora. “So, aren't you going to go to school? You will be late,” Roxas said.
 
 
“O-Oh. Yes, I should be going,” Sora said. He looked at Riku who looked at him and quickly bowed to avoid from further eye contact. “B-Bye,” Sora said without looking at any of them before he ran off towards the next gate of High School. The three watched until Sora gone inside the building then exchanged look.
 
 
“Is he all right?” Axel asked.
 
 
“I don't know,” replied Roxas. “Did something happen?” he asked Riku.
 
 
“No…” replied Riku. Roxas arched his eyebrow. “Positive.”
 
 
“Maybe he's not feeling well,” Roxas said and shrugged. “I should go to my class before the bell rang. Don't be late Riku or teacher might write zero on your attendance,” Roxas said before he smiled at Axel who swoon and ran into the College building.
 
 
“Dude Riku! Why didn't you tell me there's a cute boy in your class!” Axel asked. He blinked when Riku didn't reply his question but instead walked pass him towards the building. “What's with him?”
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------< /div>