Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden Beauty ❯ Thinking ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Hidden Beauty.
 
Author: Namassuki.
 
Genre: Romance, Humor, Angst.
 
Rating: PG-13.
 
Chapter 7:Thinking.
 
 
Day: Wednesday.
 
 
Tidus nudged Axel.
 
 
Axel startled. He looked at Tidus while his mouth chewing his favorite burger to see Tidus tilted his head to his right. Axel shifted his eyes to look at Riku who currently playing his noodle with his fork and judging from the look of the noodle that look hard, Riku had not touched it for the past thirty minutes. Worried, he looked back at Tidus who also had that worried expression before he looked at Roxas.
 
 
All thought about Riku immediately slipped away from his head.
 
 
“Roxas, how old are you?” Axel asked happily.
 
 
“Sixteen,” Roxas replied, smiling.
 
 
“Where do you live?” Axel asked again.
 
 
“Paopu Neighborhood,” Roxas replied. Axel's eyes widened then he looked at frowning Tidus, immediately all thought about Riku returned to him to be gone when he looked back at Roxas.
 
 
“Really? Oh wow! That's mean you live close to Tidus!”
 
 
“Yes. And Sora,” Roxas said, smiling.
 
 
“Talk about Sora, I saw him during recess and he look down,” Tidus said.
 
 
“He looked down since this morning,” Axel said.
 
 
“Really? Wonder what happened,” Tidus tapped his chin. Then he looked at Riku who had placed his fork on the table and was burying his face in his folded arms. Tidus nudged dreaming Axel again but the redhead seemed to be in his beautiful-Roxas-fantasy that he was too oblivious to Tidus' deadly glare. Giving up on Axel, Tidus glanced at Riku again. “Hey Riku.”
 
 
“Hmm?” Riku replied from his folded arms.
 
 
“Are you all right?” Tidus asked.
 
 
“No,” Riku replied. Tidus was taken aback.
 
 
“N-No? What's wrong? Is something's wrong? Did your fan girl dump you?” Tidus asked.
 
 
“No,” Riku replied, finally looking up to look at Tidus with his un-cool aqua eyes though Tidus could hear some girls squealing behind him. “Someone dumped me,” Riku said.
 
 
“What? You have girlfriend?” Axel now attracted to Riku.
 
 
“Wait, it's more like I dumped him…” muttered Riku before he buried his face back to his folded arms. The three guys blinked, exchanged look before they looked at Riku.
 
 
Him?”
 
 
“You mean you have boyfriend?” Tidus asked in disbelieve. Of course he didn't believe it because Riku's very handsome teenager that every girls dreamt of in this world and will do anything to get, touch, kiss, hug, have sex with that body and Tidus thought he like girls because he returned back their squeal with that smile every guy was hoping they can get.
 
 
“No…I don't,” replied Riku.
 
 
“But you said you just dumped---”
 
 
“I kissed him and I didn't say anything after that!” Riku suddenly shouted, startling everyone around them. Tidus, Axel and Roxas blinked at him, watching as Riku grunted, pulled his hairs in frustration and banged his head against the table. “I'm so idiot I didn't say anything to him even after I kissed him! Why didn't I say anything to him?!”
 
 
“Riku…?”
 
 
“And what the hell was I thinking at that time? Why did I even kiss him when he's not even that beautiful, pretty, good-looking or cute!!?”
 
 
“Um…Riku?”
 
 
“Wait, he is cute but only when he smile and I wonder if he looks cuter when he take off those glasses?”
 
 
“Riku.”
 
 
“He must be cute but those glasses…urgh…ugly…” Riku frowned.
 
 
“Riku!”
 
 
“Maybe I can ask him to take it off…but does he want? I mean, he probably don't want to talk with me anymore after I did that to him…”
 
 
“Riku!!”
 
 
“Damn it! Why did I even do it? You perverted head!”
 
 
“RIKU!” Tidus shouted to his ears with the top of his lung, causing the silver-haired boy to yelp and fall off the chair.
 
 
“What the hell do you think you're doing?!” Riku hissed, glaring at Tidus.
 
 
“Why? Because you weren't paying attention to us and rambling about this so-called ugly person!” Tidus replied, frowning. He pulled Riku back to sit on his chair and crossed his arms as he stared at his blushing friend. Now that's new. “Riku, who are you talking about?” Tidus asked.
 
 
“Sora,” Riku replied without thinking about the consequences. Everyone silent for a long, long time until a shriek came from the girls who had been listening to him heard followed by a clang of something dropped and large bang sound of the canteen door. Tidus, Axel and Roxas speechlessly stared at their friend before them where both Tidus and Axel had their jaws on the floor.
 
 
“Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-You---”
 
 
“Kissed Sora?” Axel asked. Riku nodded and Axel burst to laugh. “WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I can't believe you! I don't believe you actually! You kissed Sora?! A boy who you kept calling Alien all this time?! Sora?! That un-cute boy?!” Axel shrieked.
 
 
“Sora's cute,” Roxas said, glaring at Axel who gulped before he looked at Riku. “So you kissed Sora?” Roxas asked.
 
 
“Yes,” replied Riku. “I kissed him this morning without knowing why as I stared at his blushing face and I couldn't hold myself at that time so I kissed him!” Riku wailed.
 
 
“I-I can't believe you…you kissed Sora…?” Tidus shocked.
 
 
“Yes. I kissed him. Now stop asking me why!” Riku hissed.
 
 
“Then? After you kissed him, you left him?” Tidus asked.
 
 
“Yes, we never talked since then,” Riku replied, sighing.
 
 
“No wonder Sora looked down,” Axel said.
 
 
“I-I'm speechless Riku. I mean…I thought you like girls…” Tidus said.
 
 
“Sigh…I don't know what was I thinking at that time…” Riku clutched his hairs and sighed louder.
 
 
“Riku,” Roxas began. “I know I shouldn't say this but…” Riku looked at him. “You are an idiot to hurt Sora's heart you know that,” Roxas said.
 
 
“W-What?” Riku startled.
 
 
“And here I thought you already knew Sora so much but I guess I was wrong,” Roxas said, his eyes strongly upon Riku's that sent shiver to everyone around him before he lifted his butt off the chair and left the canteen.
 
 
Riku was speechless; he wanted to kick Roxas right now for saying that to him but at the same time, he admitted it and he knew Roxas was right. But for goodness sake! He only knew Sora for three days! How dare Roxas say he didn't know Sora very much! He only knew Sora for three freaking days! A day where we only can know about age, address and gender (if possible) only!
 
 
Then again, Roxas is right. He had hurt Sora. Physically and Mentally.
 
 
“Tidus…is Roxas always like that?” Axel asked Tidus.
 
 
“I don't know,” Tidus replied, glancing at Riku in concern. He had to admit that Roxas was a bit harsh on Riku but he still could not believe Riku kissed Sora. He wondered what will Zell's reaction if he found out. `Probably laughing out loud until his heart burst out…' Tidus thought and sweatdropped.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------< /div>