Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden Beauty ❯ Movie ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Hidden Beauty.
 
Author: Namassuki.
 
Genre: Romance, Humor, Angst.
 
Rating: PG-13.
 
Chapter 8:Movie.
 
 
Day: Wednesday.
 
 
Nightfall.
 
 
Riku was forced to stay overnight in Tidus' house again that night. He didn't want to sleep especially with no Jet around and that he can't guarantee there will be no explosion occurred. Well, when he thought about it intently, they did manage not to explode the house without Jet but that time they had Leon and now only the two of them.
 
 
“Sora, Roxas, Axel, Wakka, Zell and Irvine come too!” Tidus said as he threw the pillow of the couch to the floor, making a mountain of pillows where he brought from his room upstairs too. Riku's ears perked at the mention of two names: Sora and Roxas. A sudden fear slowly creeps around his heart when he thought what he would do once the two come.
 
 
First, Sora. He didn't know what he should say to the young boy. Should he apologize but it's not as if he did it with intention. He was in vague mode at that time where his body controlled him. Okay, he was bluffing now. He admitted he wanted to kiss Sora but not right there, on the spot, probably could be seen by everyone from his College or High School.
 
 
Then Roxas. Boy, he feared that boy the most. Roxas may look a lot like Sora except that spectacle that made them totally different in appearance but Roxas also much more mature than Sora. He may know Roxas for one day, but honestly, that Roxas sounds as if he knew Sora much already. Way much know than Tidus knew Sora and Riku didn't like it one bit.
 
 
“Really?” Riku asked, helping Tidus tossed some Potato Chips onto the mountain of pillow along with cool, icy Drinks that wet the pillow in the process. “What are we doing again?” Riku asked, wondering why Tidus called them again tonight since it's not a weekend.
 
 
“Nothing,” replied Tidus. “Just have some fun and you know what I always do if my dad isn't around.”
 
 
“Yeah I know very well. A combination of Axel and Tidus without Leon is equal to disaster and adding more Zell and Irvine equal to disastrous,” Riku said, snort.
 
 
“Hah. And adding Riku more equal to house explosion,” Tidus said, grinning at frown Riku.
 
 
“You guys forced me to add that Element,” Riku said.
 
 
“Yeah. Yeah. Whatever. You're still a danger addition in our group,” Tidus said, waving his sarcastically while he throwing a packs of chocolate such as Kit Kat, Torrent, Milky, Giant Vanilla and the most they really loved, High Creamy Chocolate Jack. A square chocolate had creamy vanilla at the middle and chestnut almost on every part of the chocolate.
 
 
Ding Dong.
 
 
In an instant, Tidus dashed out of the living room to the front door and opened it. Riku heard Tidus exclaimed every name he mentioned earlier and that's, to his dismay and nervousness, included Sora and Roxas. He looked over his shoulder as he sat on the couch to see the mentioned peoples entered the living room with grin over their faces, except Sora and Roxas who wore smile.
 
 
“Hello Riku!” Zell greeted, hugging the silver-haired boy from behind.
 
 
“Ugh. Get off me, Zell,” Riku pushed the older guy from him to the floor, laughed when his cheek got freeze from the icy Drinks.
 
 
“Come on! Sit around guys. I have bought some new Movies. What do you want to watch?” Tidus asked as he rummaged through the table under the TV and took out some CDs. Everyone checked on it while Riku and Sora just watched them.
 
 
“Is this Land of the Dead?” Wakka raised his eyebrow as he examined one of the CDs before he checked the others. “Resident Evil, Silent Hill, The Ring, Dark Water, The Eye, The School, The Grudge…”
 
 
“Dude. That one hell of the movies you wanted us to watch. You think this is Friday's Night to watch horror movies?” Zell flinched.
 
 
“Aww, I don't have other movies and besides, these movies used to be in Blockbuster,” Tidus said. He took one of the Drinks tin and pulled off the cover, sipped it. “So, which one do you want to watch?” Tidus asked.
 
 
“Any other movie?” Irvine asked. “Acton movie like James Bond, XXX…”
 
 
“James Bond just full of sex. Yuck,” said Zell, pointing his finger at his tongue. “I prefer classic one like Troy…”
 
 
“Troy also had some sex scenes, idiot,” said Irvine.
 
 
“At least the main warrior is not as pervert James Bond who kept changing his girl partner!” Zell exclaimed.
 
 
“Hey, how about some Romantic movies?” Axel asked, grinning.
 
 
“NO!” Everyone minus Sora, Roxas and Riku exclaimed. Axel blinked at all of them before he frowned.
 
 
“Really Axel. Most of the romantic movies you choose are so…gay,” Tidus said.
 
 
“Yeah. Just like last time, you choose Brockback Mountain,” Zell said, frowning. Axel pouted cutely.
 
 
“Hey Roxas, what about you? What do you want to watch?” Tidus asked.
 
 
“…how about Alexandria? I like that movie,” Roxas said.
 
 
“Ohh! I love Alexandria too! Hehehehe,” Axel giggled.
 
 
“What about you guys?” Tidus asked the rest. He could see Irvine thought about it first before he nodded followed by Zell who already agreed since he really love classic movie then Riku who just followed whatever they wanted and Sora, who blushingly agreed with whatever Roxas choose. “Alrighty then! Alexandria it is!”
 
 
--------------------------------
 
 
Zell, Irvine, Tidus and Wakka lay on their stomach on the floor, hugging pillows on their chest while Roxas and Axel leaned against the sofa where both Riku and Sora sat on it. It is obvious if one looked at Riku intently that he wasn't really concentrate on watching the movie despite his mouth munching his favorite High Creamy Chocolate Jack and one hand clutching a tin of Pepsi.
 
 
His mind was occupied with the person sitting next to him who hand his feet touched the side of his thigh, hugging the pillow close to his chest. Sora was watching the Alexandria too focus that he didn't realize Riku was staring at him, examining his every figure and expression. He saw Sora wince when stabbing and bloods appeared over the screen, he saw Sora's blushing when Alexandra kissed his best friend whom Riku never care to know the name and he blushed redder than before when the scene of sex shown.
 
 
“God…is Alexandria gay?” Irvine asked.
 
 
“He is. He did say that woman and children are not as important as money,” Riku replied, trying hard to avert himself from looking at Sora.
 
 
“No wonder Axel like it,” said Wakka.
 
 
“Of course! I really love it the part where he cried when his---”
 
 
“Don't say it,” Zell said, glaring at Axel.
 
 
“What? I just wanted to tell the best part,” Axel said, pouting.
 
 
“It wouldn't be best if you tell us early,” Roxas said, smiling. Axel blushed red.
 
 
“I won't then,” Axel said.
 
 
“Wow. You sure know how to make Axel stop from telling the spoil, Roxas,” Tidus said, amaze. “Usually he will not care our warning and he will keep telling us the spoil.”
 
 
“Hehehehe. Axel like you, Roxas,” Zell said, giggling.
 
 
“Shut up!” Axel whined then he grabbed some chocolate and handed it to Roxas. “Want some?”
 
 
“Thanks,” Roxas said as he took Kit Kat from Axel's hand, slightly brush his hand and caused the redhead to blush red.
 
 
“Hey Sora, want some?” Axel asked Sora.
 
 
“Hey, don't give High Creamy Chocolate Jack to Sora,” Tidus said, warning.
 
 
“Huh? Why not?” Axel blinked.
 
 
“That chocolate contained too much sour. Sora will get headache if he ate too much sour,” replied Tidus. Riku blinked at Tidus before he looked at Sora who had his mouth covered with the pillow and his cheeks bright pink in embarrassment. Who would have thought Sora sounds allergic to sour, thought Riku. While the rest continued to watch Alexandria, Riku continued to stare at Sora, wondering what other things he will find out about the boy.
 
 
“Wuuuuuuuuu! That is so sad!” Axel wailed in Roxas' chest where the TV showed a scene of Alexandria crying over his dead best friend. Riku didn't get it, why does Axel have to cry that loud when it was just acting. Then he found out the rest had their face buried onto their pillows, to hide either they were actually crying or they were embarrassed of having Axel as their friend.
 
 
Sniff.
 
 
Riku's ears perked. He looked to his right to find Sora was burying his face on the pillow too. Except that Riku was sure Sora was crying because of the sniff he heard from Sora. Hell, he was crying too. Why? Because Alexandria loses someone he really loves? Oh, so dramatic.
 
 
“Finally! Finish!” Irvine wailed when the scene turned to Credit and quickly turned it off and took out the CDs.
 
 
“Boy, that was like…gay,” said Zell.
 
 
“Wasn't the movie fun? I really like it. Top list in my Ten Top Favorite Romantic Movies,” Axel said. Roxas smiled.
 
 
“Okay, now how about we play some Sleepover Games?” Tidus asked, facing everyone and without knowing it, they formed a circle.
 
 
“No need to play game. I want to know more about Sora and Roxas,” said Irvine.
 
 
“Good idea! Good idea! I want to know about Rrrrrroxas!” Axel purred.
 
 
“All right. You can ask them while I go to get some crisp more,” Tidus said as he stood up and went to kitchen with his boyfriend, Wakka.
 
 
“So Sora, I hope you don't mind me asking, but, when the first time you start wearing spectacle?” Zell asked.
 
 
“Um…Nine years old,” replied Sora.
 
 
“What about you Roxas?” Axel asked excitedly.
 
 
“Same,” replied Roxas.
 
 
“What's your favorite food?” Irvine asked.
 
 
“Anything as long as had not much sour,” Sora replied, blushing.
 
 
“Why can't you eat too much sour? Are you sick?” Zell asked.
 
 
“I guess…I don't really know. Every time I ate too much sour, I get headache,” Sora replied, hugging the pillow close to his chest tighter. Riku could sense Sora was not ready to tell the truth behind his answer.
 
 
“Tidus said your father worked in Games Company,” Roxas said.
 
 
“Yes he did. He produced the games and played them and sometimes he gave it to me when it was fun,” Sora said, smiling, showing his silver braces. “I have many of them in my house and I have finished almost all of them,” he added.
 
 
“Cool! You know Sora, I never thought a nerd like you love games very much!” Zell exclaimed and got hit by spatula. Everyone looked at the kitchen to see Tidus' frowning with Wakka's carrying packs of crisps in his arms. “That's hurt! What was that for?”
 
 
“Don't call Sora nerd!” Tidus grunted as he flopped next to Zell and whacked him with his fist. “Sora isn't a nerd!”
 
 
“He wore spectacle,” said Zell.
 
 
“That doesn't mean he's a nerd! A nerd is someone who was wearing spectacle and got A+ all the times in exams and Sora never got A+ in his life!” Tidus said. Silent when then broken by Tidus' gasp when he realized what he had just said. He looked at Sora who had wide eyes before to everyone who had shock expression. “Oh shoot! I'm sorry Sora!”
 
 
“Hahahaha! And here you told us to watch our mouth! Hahahaha!” Zell laughed.
 
 
“Damn it! Shut up Zell!” Tidus hissed then turned to Sora in apologetically expression. “Sora, I'm really sorry. I didn't really mean what I said!”
 
 
“N-No, it's okay Tidus,” Sora said, shaking his hand and smiled.
 
 
“So, what Grade do you usually get, Sora?” Zell asked, grinning.
 
 
“Um…B+ or C,” replied Sora, blushing.
 
 
“Nope, not a nerd,” Zell said, shaking his head and got smacked by Tidus. “Ouch!”
 
 
“But at least it's better than any of us. I kept getting C all the times and I never get B in my life!” Irvine waved his arms.
 
 
“Yeah. Except Riku who kept getting A,” Zell said, frowning at Riku. “Sometimes I think he's a nerd.”
 
 
“What? Say that again and in the next second, you will find yourself eating dirt,” Riku said, glaring at Zell.
 
 
“Nah…I rather have you hit than your fan girls,” Zell said, waving his hand sarcastically.
 
 
“Yeah. Riku's fan girls are scary,” Axel said. “And non-sexy.”
 
 
“Are you kidding me? Some of them got nice boobs!” said Irvine.
 
 
“Oh, you mean the one with blonde hairs and brown eyes? Nope, I don't like boobs,” Axel asked. Irvine's jaws dropped while the rest laughed aloud.
 
 
“Dude! She had the biggest boobs in our College! And I wonder why you and Riku aren't so interested on her,” said Irvine.
 
 
“I am interested on her,” Riku said. Everyone looked at him as he ran his fingers over his silvery hairs, making Sora blushed redder and unfortunately, no one saw then. “But I don't like her deep voice.”
 
 
“What? You have done it with her?” Irvine asked and Riku nodded.
 
 
“WHAT?!” Tidus and Axel shrieked loud at the same time, startling Riku and the rest of them except Roxas who was frowning. “Y-You have done sex with her?”
 
 
“No. Just make out,” replied Riku. “And believe me, she's no good.”
 
 
“And here I thought you are serious about her,” said Irvine.
 
 
“I never serious about love relationship,” Riku said, glaring at Irvine. “I don't believe in love until I turned twenty-one then.”
 
 
“I wonder what would your fan girls' reaction be when they knew you are not serious about love. I mean they really love you,” said Irvine.
 
 
“No, they're not. They just love my body and wealth,” Riku said.
 
 
“But…you shouldn't play with them if you're not serious,” Sora said. Riku stared at him in shock, when then he felt nervous and curious of why Sora said that. “You only hurt them…” added Sora, staring down at the floor. There was a long silent in the living room, everyone was staring at Sora and Riku until Riku, somehow, snorted.
 
 
“It's none of your business what I did to those girls,” Riku said, without him even had a time to think before it spill out and it was too late for him when he realized he had just say it. He looked elsewhere but his eyes were glancing at Sora's side with from the corner of his eyes, his shoulders hit with boulders when he saw Sora bit his lips. “Sora, I---”
 
 
“Well, I'm not like them. I have a feeling too!” Sora shouted all of sudden and hit Riku with the pillow, hard, before he ran off.
 
 
“Sora!” Tidus called, on his feet and chased after Sora. When he returned, he sighed in tired. “He locked the house…”
 
 
“You hurt him again,” Roxas said, sounds dangerous that sent shiver to Riku's spine.
 
 
“I didn't mean to,” Riku said.
 
 
“You still hurt him,” Roxas said. Axel panicked, the three curious boys stared at Riku and Roxas in confusion, wondering what was that all about.
 
 
“Are you hiding something from us?”
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------< /div>