Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden Beauty ❯ Insomnia ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Hidden Beauty.
 
Author: Namassuki.
 
Genre: Romance, Humor, Angst.
 
Rating: PG-13.
 
Chapter 15:Insomnia.
 
 
Day: Saturday.
 
 
Riku could not sleep even after two hours returned from the dance and slumped on his wide bed. He shifted his face to the side to find himself staring at the phone on the bedside table, his mind twisted on whom should he called at the middle of the night. Once, he wanted to call Tidus to ask about the angelic boy but he knew Tidus was busy with Wakka right now probably, then Kairi and Selphie who had given the paper to the angelic boy or to Roxas who probably knew about the angelic boy since he's---
 
 
`Oh shoot! What the hell am I thinking? I didn't know that boy and I should be thinking about Sora right now!' Riku yelled at his head. `But…' Riku frowned. No matter how hard he tried, the picture of the angelic boy couldn't get off of his mind. The beautiful mask that covered half of the face, exposing only the beautiful, pouted, red and adorable lips kept floating before him.
 
 
`Oh shoot…am I falling for him…?' Riku frowned again. Falling? As is in love. Riku? Love? That's a very weird combination because Riku never really serious about love. Real love only happen when people reached twenty-one years old and Riku only eighteen years old so it's not a real love. Probably just a crush. A crush on both Sora and the angelic boy. `Hell…I'm gay,' he thought.
 
 
Sighing, Riku reached for the phone and dialed Sora's number since he's one of the two boys whose faces kept floating before him.
 
 
“Hello?” Riku's heart leapt and wild swirling in his stomach upon hearing the familiar voice.
 
 
“Hello Sora,” Riku smiled, he could hear Sora's gasp from the other side of the line.
 
 
“R-Riku? Y-You still awake?”
 
 
“Yup. I can't sleep,” Riku replied as he pulled his pillow and placed it on his lap, his other arm rested on it. “What about you? Aren't you supposed to be sleeping right now?” Riku asked, curious because the phone only ringing twice and Sora already picked it up. So he assumed it was probably because Sora hadn't gone to sleep and that he was probably waiting for someone's call.
 
 
Riku frowned at the thought.
 
 
“I-I'm waiting for Roxas' call…” replied Sora.
 
 
“Roxas? What for?” Riku asked jealousy in his tone but Sora was too oblivious and too innocent to notice that.
 
 
“W-Well, he promised to call me once the dance end…but…”
 
 
“He still hasn't called you,” Riku said, nodding.
 
 
“Yes…I wonder something's happened to him…” muttered Sora softly.
 
 
“Oh, don't worry about him. I bet he's probably in Axel's house right now,” Riku said, nodding as he agreed with himself. `Axel probably forced him to come to his house and they probably make out right now,' thought Riku.
 
 
--------------------------------
 
 
“(Snore)”
 
 
“(Mumble)
 
 
“(Snore)”
 
 
“(Pouts)”
 
 
“Shut up will you?” Roxas smacked Axel's head before he returned back to sleep and ignored the pouts coming out from Axel's mouth. He cursed at himself for being stupid to fall for such emerald puppy eyes Axel had used against him so that he agreed to sleep overnight in Axel's night, which he did. And now, sleeping on Axel's bed, he couldn't stand the whining boy next to him who wanted to get goodnight kiss from him.
 
 
“But Roxas, I wanna goodnight kiss,” Axel whined.
 
 
“For goodness sake Axel. I'm not homo,” Roxas said, he thought about it for a while before he nodded. “Yes, I'm not homo towards you.”
 
 
“What's that supposed to mean?” Axel frowned, crossed his arms while leaning against the headboard.
 
 
“That's mean, I don't mind kissing anyone else but you,” Roxas said causing Axel to frown. There was a long silent that Roxas started to think Axel probably not wanting to talk about, so he closed his eyes. But not until he felt a hand gripped on his arm and turned him over, in an instant, Roxas found himself staring into deep, serious emerald eyes. “A-Axel?” Roxas was startled, not because of what Axel was doing by pinning him down but because the face that usually wore cheerful expression now wore a serious one.
 
 
Before he knew it, before he wanted to speak more, he was silent up by a presence on his lips.
 
 
--------------------------------
 
 
“Really? A-A beautiful boy?”
 
 
“Yup. At first I thought he was a girl but then he told me he's a boy during the dance,” Riku said. “For a second I thought I have fallen for girl.” Riku smiled when he heard Sora's laughing.
 
 
“Hehehehe. Is he really beautiful?” Sora asked.
 
 
“Yes…” Riku said, dreamy face. “Really beautiful…” he said softly, filled with various types of tones and this curious Sora more than anything did.
 
 
“You like him…?” Sora asked and it was enough to make Riku's mind snapped back to reality.
 
 
“W-What?”
 
 
“Um…you like the angelic boy?” Sora asked. Riku arched his eyebrow. For a second he thought Sora sounds as if he was hoping for it.
 
 
“Um…I guess since he's so beautiful. Even Axel likes the boy,” replied Riku.
 
 
“Really?”
 
 
“Yup. He complimented the boy being beautiful, pretty and cute,” Riku said.
 
 
“Do you think that too?” Sora asked. Riku silent, biting his lips. He wanted to say yes but he didn't want to hurt Sora. But how did he even know Sora will get hurt if he replied yes?
 
 
“Well…yes,” Riku replied and he sighed in relief when Sora chuckled from the over side of the line.
 
 
“I guess even the very famous ever so popular Riku can have a feeling towards a boy, huh?” Sora said and chuckled more. Riku blushed red.
 
 
“W-What's that supposed to mean? I can't love a guy just because I'm a guy?” Riku pouted and before he realized what he had said it, it was too late for him to take it back. `What the hell are you talking about, Riku? What's that question supposed to mean? That you can love a guy whatever you like?!'
 
 
“Um…don't you mind falling in love with someone of the same sex?” Sora asked, curious.
 
 
“…No,” Riku replied, blushing after a long thought.
 
 
“Really?” There was hope, all right.
 
 
“Uh yeah…I mean…I'm Bisexual,” Riku said, disbelieve he had just say that. `Wow, I never know I'm Bisexual…'
 
 
“Hehehehe. I never knew that Riku…” If only Riku could see Sora's expression right now, he probably happy because Sora was smiling cutely.
 
 
“Well, what about you then? Are you Bisexual?” Riku asked and somehow he wished Sora was.
 
 
“No,” Sora replied and imaginary boulders collapsed on Riku's boulders. Riku's other hand turned fist until no bloods decided to gather there before he stomped the pillow on his lap. “I-I'm homo,” Sora said and Riku halted his hand in midway. He almost dropped the phone on his ear if it wasn't because he gripped it tightly before. His eyes were wide in shock and disbelieve. Did he hear it right?
 
 
“W-What?” Riku choked.
 
 
“Um…I'm homo,” Sora said, blushing red. As if those words were a Cure, Riku felt his shoulders lightened and his fist curled open, allowing bloods gushed from it and his heart leapt up and down.
 
 
“R-Really?” Riku said, grinning wide without reason.
 
 
“Y-Yes,” replied Sora.
 
 
“Okay…I never expected that…” Riku said.
 
 
“Um…you don't happen to be homophobic, are you?” Sora asked, worried.
 
 
“No. Why do you ask?” Riku asked back.
 
 
“Nothing. Just…curious,” replied Sora, smiling.
 
 
“Hmm…” Riku nodded in understanding. He knew how Sora felt. Even he too was curious whether Sora's homo or not and somehow he was happy to find he felt happy when he found out that Sora's homo and he knew Sora happy he was Bisexual. But he doesn't understand one thing.
 
 
Why they are happy about it?
 
 
Riku never got the answer even after they said goodnight to each other and put down the phone where Riku stayed insomnia for the whole day.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------< /div>