Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden Beauty ❯ Jealousy ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Hidden Beauty.
 
Author: Namassuki.
 
Genre: Romance, Humor, Angst.
 
Rating: PG-13.
 
Chapter 17:Jealousy.
 
 
Day: Sunday.
 
 
Sun already made its way towards the center of the sky, indicating it was already afternoon, or going to be. Under a bright sun, a young man walked along the street, ignoring the squeal he got from his fan girls. God, how much he really hated those girls especially when he found out they have been following him since he left his house.
 
 
“Riku! Riku! We love you!”
 
 
`I'm not.'
 
 
“Riku! Kiss me!”
 
 
`Hell no.'
 
 
“Riku! You are so gorgeous!”
 
 
`If only Sora's the one who said that I probably have…Damn it. Why can't they just leave me alone?' Riku thought, frowning. Decided, he fastened his pace and within a second, he ran away from the girls for the first time in his life. He turned to the left corner of the alley between two houses, pressed his back against the wall firmly as he closed his eyes to wait for those girls passed by. Once the coast is clear and no more girls' screaming for his name, he released a heavy sighs.
 
 
“What the heck are you doing here, Riku?” Riku startled and looked at the owner of the voice, sighed in relieve again once he found out it was actually Tidus wearing his casual cloth and pant while holding a plastic bag of rubbishes. Apparently, Riku was hiding in the alley between Tidus and Sora's house.
 
 
“Hiding,” replied Riku. Tidus flinched when he heard a loud screech belonged to some girls.
 
 
“Tell me you're not hiding from those girls,” Tidus said.
 
 
“I am,” Riku said.
 
 
“Right…who are you and what have you done to my Riku?” Tidus arched his eyebrow. Riku snorted.
 
 
“Believe me. I don't even believe I'm running away from them,” Riku said. “Fuzzy Tiddy Bears,” Riku said, smirking.
 
 
“Damn it. If only you aren't the real Riku, I probably have thrown this rubbish bin to you,” Tidus said, cursing. Riku grinned wider. “So, why are you running away from them?” Tidus asked as he and Riku walked out of the alley, not before Tidus dumped the rubbish and made sure those girls not around.
 
 
“I don't know,” replied Riku.
 
 
“That's the first,” Tidus said, gesturing Riku the coast is clear and they can walk out. “So, you're going to my house or Sora's?” Tidus asked, grinning.
 
 
“Damn you,” Riku muttered, blushing. “I think I'll visit Sora for a while.”
 
 
“Right…just don't snog him,” Tidus said, grinning as he walked away before he received a glare of Riku. Riku snorted then walked opposite of where Tidus went to and knocked the door to Sora's house instead of ringing the bell. Honestly, that song sometimes annoyed Riku. Then again, he like the song so he decided to press it at the same time Sora's father opened the door.
 
 
“Afternoon, sir,” Riku said, grinning while gulping. Sora's father stared at him, examining him before he let Riku entered.
 
 
“Sora, your pervert boyfriend is here!” Sora's father exclaimed loud.
 
 
`P-Perverted B-Boyfriend?' Riku gulped.
 
 
“What? Who?” Sora walked downstairs slowly, he had took a bath and now was wearing long pink dress that reached his knee with yellow loose silky trouser, which made Riku blushed red upon seeing Sora. “R-Riku!” Sora blushed red; he clutched his dress tightly and walked nervously towards Riku. “U-Um…what are you doing here?” Sora asked.
 
 
“Uh…just want to check…if you're okay,” Riku replied, eyes wide staring at Sora's figure under that pink dress. He wondered why Sora was wearing it at this time of this day of this month and of this year.
 
 
“H-Huh? I'm not sick,” Sora said, blushing.
 
 
“I know, just want to check…” Riku said.
 
 
“O-Oh…” There was a long silent between them.
 
 
“I'll be upstairs. Testing the game,” Sora's father said.
 
 
“Okay,” Sora nodded.
 
 
“No snogging,” Sora's father said before he walked upstairs, leaving blushing Sora and Riku.
 
 
“Sorry,” Sora said, talking about his father.
 
 
“It's okay,” Riku said, smiling. “So…did Roxas called you last night?” Riku asked as they both sat down on the sofa.
 
 
“No,” Sora replied, shaking his head. “But he did come this morning.”
 
 
“What? For what?” Riku frowned.
 
 
“Um…Axel hasn't told you?” Sora asked innocently. Riku shook his head. He never got a call from his perverted best friend last ten months ago. “I-I guess Roxas probably had not apologized…” muttered Sora.
 
 
“Apologize?” Riku arched his eyebrow.
 
 
“Oh! Well last night…um…” Sora bit his lips, not sure whether he should tell Riku or not. But eventually Riku will find out because surely Axel will tell him since they were best friends, right? “Um…Axel kissed Roxas,” Sora said, waiting for Riku's reaction. At first Riku just wore his cool, expression face then in a second, it turned into a smirk.
 
 
“Really? Hah! I always knew he can't hold more than a week!” Riku grinned wide. “So, Roxas told you?” Riku asked. Sora nodded. “I assume Roxas kicked his private place and ran off leaving Axel whine in agony,” Riku smirked wider when Sora's eyes widened.
 
 
“H-How do you know that?” Sora asked, disbelieve.
 
 
“Obviously, Roxas wasn't really interested on Axel,” Riku said, crossing his arms.
 
 
“That's right but…this morning, he said he likes Axel too,” Sora said, smiling. Riku arched his eyebrow.
 
 
“Really? I thought he like you,” Riku said. Sora blushed red and Riku didn't really like it. “How can he be sure he likes Axel, not you?”
 
 
“Um…he…kinda made an experiment on me…or with me,” Sora replied, every word he mutter, his cheek becoming redder than before. Riku definitely don't like it.
 
 
“Experiment? What kind of experiment?” Riku asked. Though he had one idea what it was but he was hoping it wasn't what he thought it was to be because surely, if it was what like he thought, he definitely going to kick Roxas' butt, or Axel's butt for kissing Roxas too soon without confirming Roxas' real feelings.
 
 
“Um…” Riku watched as Sora blushed redder and fidgeted nervously. “H-He…” Sora bit his lips. “He…kissed me,” Sora replied, fists on his laps as he stared at them in interest, or should I say he was actually nervous to see Riku's eyes. Luckily he didn't look at Riku because right after Sora said it, Riku's aqua eyes darkened and narrowed and if look can kill, Sora probably fainted by now.
 
 
“Oh.” That's all Riku muttered though his heart was boiling in anger and his head told him to grab the boy before him and kissed him ferociously to make Roxas' ex-kiss be gone by his. But his feelings told him to be patient. “Was he good?” Riku somehow asked that. He cursed at himself when Sora looked at him in confusion then he cursed at Sora's head for understanding what he meant when Sora's eyes widened and his cheeks flushed ever so reddish.
 
 
“Um…um…um…yes,” replied Sora.
 
 
“Oh.” Again, Riku only mutter that. There was an odd silent between them, Riku's cursing and kicking imaginary Roxas in his head while his eyes were wandering around Sora's body, making the brunet to be so nervous under Riku's eyes.
 
 
“Riku.” Sora began.
 
 
“Yes?”
 
 
“Um…about tomorrow…” Sora blushed. Riku blinked. Tomorrow? What about tomorrow? Then it hit him.
 
 
`Oh shoot. Tomorrow. Right! My father wants to meet Sora! Damn it!' Riku thought. “W-What about tomorrow?”
 
 
“Um…I have told my dad about it and he…” Sora suddenly nervous and Riku absolutely can sense that.
 
 
“Yes…?”
 
 
“H-H-H-H-H-H-He---”
 
 
“Sora.” Riku clasped his hands together with Sora, startling the boy and made the blue eyes stared at his. “Just tell me,” Riku said. Sora gulped and bit his lips, showing some part of his braces. “He won't let you go?” Riku asked. Sora shook his head. “Is that `No, he let me go but…' or `No, he don't let me go.'?” Riku asked.
 
 
“T-The first one,” Sora said. Riku arched his eyebrow. That's mean Sora's father let him go but something must be wrong that Sora nervous all of sudden.
 
 
“But what?”
 
 
“He…” Sora gulped. “He wants to meet your father too.”
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------< /div>