Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ One Month ❯ On the Journey ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 4

Hi guys! I’m back! Sorry for the long ass wait but I had some great times to keep me up and going. Lets see.....boyfriend.........anime club.......my gay friends.........yep I’ve had a heck of a time at school! Now on to the story!

XXX

/Oh shit.../ He knew the movie that was playing...how was he gonna keep his eyes on the road now!? He could never peel his eyes away from home-made porn!

Leon slid his thumb down from the keyboard...

Lightly he traced circular patterns down his tight-shirt covered abs, watching every twitch his boyfriend made. Lower....lower his fingers danced until they played along his pants line. Rubbing back and forth along where the fabric met his hips, pressing harder and harder each time, barely dipping under the barrier.

Cloud could feel his mouth getting dry. Those should be his hands fondling Leon, his. But there was no way he was going to stop this little show...

Leon raised his left hand up to lightly brush across his left nipple and twist it lightly. He let out a soft sigh. He was so turned on and he hadn’t even touched himself. His left hand still preoccupied, he let his right thumb hang onto the top of his pants as the rest of his fingers drifted down to rub across his awakening manhood.

On the video, Cloud was walking over to the bed, where his brunette lover was laying leisurely against the headboard.

Sweat baby, Sweat baby
Sex is a Texas drought
Me and you do the kind of stuff
That only Prince would sing about

Leon unclasped the button on his leather pants. His left hand was still sweeping across and twisting his nipples as his right hand slowly unzipped the constricting leather that bound him from the world. Cloud was having a hard time concentrating on the road between watching his lover molest himself and watching the home-made porn of him and his lover doing very interesting things.

The movie Cloud was stripping his clothes slowly as he walked to the movie Leon on the bed.

Put your hands down my pants
And I bet you’ll feel nuts
Yes I’m Siskel, Yes I’m Ebert
And you’re getting two thumbs up

Leon slipped his right hand down into his pants, grazing across his semi-hard erection. He bucked up into the ghost-like touches and let out a soft moan, which had apparently caught Cloud’s attention, as Leon felt the car jerk to the right side of the road. He kept up his little masquerade though....dipping his fingers lower, letting the palm of his hand massage his hard shaft and his fingers rub against his balls. He let out another low moan.

Cloud was having a hard time in his seat. He was so hard, but he had to keep his hands on the wheel...well, at least one hand.......

The Cloud on the laptop screen was sitting on the taped Leon’s lap, grinding, earning moans that poured from the small computer speakers.

You've had enough of two-hand touch
You want it rough, you're out of bounds
I want you smothered, want you covered
Like my Waffle House hash-browns

Leon quit his movements for a quick look to the back seat. /Riku and Sora are still asleep......good./ He laid the seat back a little bit more and slid down a little to give Cloud an even better view of what he was about to do. Both hands tugged at the hips of his pants, revealing more and more of his tan skin. Lower and lower till his pants were past his knees and Cloud could see him in all his commando glory.

Cloud couldn’t tear his eyes away from the pants-less Leon, his erection free and standing in the air, begging to be touched. He let his left hand drift down to rub his clothed package and let a soft moan slip.

The filmed couple were making out heatedly with Leon’s quick movements to Cloud’s ass. Rubbing and caressing each cheek granted more and more loud moans that filled the car.

Comin' quicker than Fed Ex
Never reach an apex
Just like coca-cola stock
You are inclined to make me rise an hour early

Just like daylight savings time

Leon let his hands drift back down to his exposed lap, his right hand lightly caressing the skin around his proud erection as his left hand dipped lower to circle around his opening. He wasn’t the one to usually receive, but he couldn’t deny that it felt damn good with his partner. He pressed lightly, barely opening his passage. Little by little his middle finger began probing and opening it more and more. He let small mewls of pleasure escape his lips, mewls that he let out for no one but Cloud.

Cloud had freed his aching erection by now, sighing as the cool air touched its sensitive head. Leon couldn’t help but smile deviously at Cloud’s antics. He did think Cloud had more control over himself, but then again when Clouds horny he gets what he wants.

Leon leaned back towards the seat belt so he was resting on the inside panel of the car where his every move could be seen by Cloud. He slid down a little so there was a perfectly open path to his ass from Cloud’s point of view. Cloud could just reach out and touch him, but that would turn out horrible and gruesome if none of Cloud’s attention was on the road. Leon set his left foot between the gear shifter and his seat. His lover had put on the cruise control long ago, so they were good for a long while down this empty road.

Finally, as he was settled, he let his fingers drift down again to move against his perineum. He pressed lightly enough to feel slight pleasure, but not enough to get too far ahead of his lover. He let out a loud mewl (A/N: lol Leon is mewling....he’s a softie on the inside ya know?) as the next set of lyrics burst through the speakers.

Do it nowYou and me baby ain't nothin' but mammalsSo let's do it like they do on the discovery channelDo it again nowYou and me baby ain't nothin' but mammalsSo let's do it like they do on the discovery channelGettin' horny now

Cloud stared at the lustful body in front of him that was so tempting. All he had to do was pull over....pull over.......INTO THE RIGHT LANE! /Shit that was close./ Cloud had safely dodged the truck in the other lane and pulled into the one he was supposed in. He heard Leon chuckle beside him....but he never ceased his movements as they were honked at by the angry driver.

Leon grasped his erection and stroked himself hard before letting his right middle finger push through into him. The laptop lay on the edge of the seat, forgotten, as Leon began to stroke harder and deeper in himself. Cloud was leaning towards him, getting an even better view of his movements. Cloud’s left hand was back on his own erection, rubbing the tip of his thumb across the head, giving out a loud moan of need. Leon heard the call but had no intentions of helping his boyfriend. This was supposed to be torture for what Cloud had put him through in the car earlier. All that music....it was.......just so evil!

Cloud could feel himself getting closer to that bliss he craved. Leon let out more moans and looked to his side for the lone laptop which he had used to start this masquerade. The Leon and Cloud on the movie were fucking like rabbits long and hard. It only helped to increase his pleasure as Cloud took a gander at the porn on the screen as well, with checks to the road in front of him every once in a while.

Leon kept up in his movements, thrusting his fingers in and out of himself. Cloud grew more intent on fisting his own erection as he watched the delicious fingers moving in and out of his lover. He was so close, he just needed a little more.

Leon pulled his fingers out of his opening and sat up on the seat. Clouds eyes were back on the road and slightly closed, just listening to the sounds his lover was making before he got too wrapped up in his own masturbation.

Leon watched as Cloud’s left hand caressed his balls, thumb pressing into the slit at the tip of his erection. He was supposed to be dealing out torture, not giving Cloud a reason to fist himself while driving. It was too....not dangerous. Leon lent over the gear shifter, and pushed Cloud’s thumb away with his tongue.

Cloud let out a very loud gasp at the sensation. /Fuck! I can’t focus on the road now!/ He began to moan, not giving a shit if Riku and Sora woke up on the scene. Leon engulfed Cloud’s cock, deep throating him and then pulling back up to play with the tip again. Bobbing his head up and down Cloud long, hard shaft.

Leon let his left hand drift up towards Cloud’s chest and play with the nipples that protruded through the shirt. He twisted and pulled on the nubs through the rough fabric, creating a sharp friction that irritated the pink nubs while also pleasuring Cloud and making them stand out, hard. Cloud could only moan in deep pleasure, no longer caring where the car drifted on the road. Leon brought his right hand down to fist his erection, hoping to cum with his partner, pumping up and down with hard, rough, quick strokes.

Cloud new he was close. He felt the bubble of what was to come (a/n: no pun intended!) deep within his balls quite a while ago. It only boiled more as Leon sucked harder and faster and deeper. He new it was only a matter of time before his release. Leon began to hum, and Cloud let go and came deep in the throat of his lover. He sat back in the seat, exhausted and finally looked at the road, now driving in the left lane. The trees were speeding by them at 90 miles per hour, way over the speed limit. He brought his foot off of the pedal and let the car drift at 15, way below the speed limit, but not fast enough to cause any danger at the moment.

Leon just smiled at Cloud, cum dripping from the corner of his mouth. “Leon, you’ve not cum yet.” Leon kept up his mischievous smile at Cloud and his unsuspecting tone. “Leon......you....what’s with that look.......you’ve not.......oh my god.....Leon...Leon....LEON!” Cloud screamed at the brunette that had crawled over the gear shifter and sat in his lap facing the road. “Dammit Leon! I can’t see the r-!”

“Yeah, I know. I’m driving now.” Leon’s voice was low and husky. Cloud had no idea what was going on till Leon began grinding back down onto him, summoning a new erection. The sounds of Leon moaning didn’t help with his control either.

“Leon......we can’t do this-AAAAAHAHHHHH!” Cloud screamed as his lover swerved the car into the next lane and back in quick snatching motions.

“You’re in no position to say no Cloud.” Leon said with another thrust back. Cloud was filled with anger and shock at the situation, but there was no way out, so he just had to get it over with.

“Fine Leon, you want it so bad, then you’re gonna get it!”Leon lost his breath as the blonde grasped his hips and lifted him up just enough to be thrust in hard.

/Nnn.....Cloud....../ Leon pushed down as hard as he could, attempting to impale himself further using the steering wheel as leverage. Cloud kept up a rhythm that was fast and hard, and left Leon breathless. He wrapped his left arm around the brunette’s waist, and let his right hand drift to the waiting erection as he kept his foot on the gas, and Leon’s hands on the wheel. Leon lifted himself up and dropped back down into Cloud’s lap, the blonde’s cock hitting his prostate almost every time.

Cloud pressed his chest forward, leaning Leon against the steering wheel, thrusting as hard and fast as he could. He squeezed the erection in his hands and began pumping it to the un-timed rhythm he had set to. It took all of Leon’s might to keep the car on the road enough to cause no harm. His plan was working fine until the car hit a small hole in the road, thrusting Cloud and Leon together earning two loan, hoarse moans and swerving the car into the next lane. Leon never ceased in his actions as he pulled the car back into its respective lane.

Cloud gave a particularly hard thrust to Leon sending him down the path of no return as he came on the hand wrapped around his erection and the steering column. Cloud followed not very long after. He looked at Leon obediently driving the car, coming down from his high. The sweat dripping down the tan skin, the ruffled hair in his after-sexed state, and then down at the sexy sight of cum dripping from his lover into his lap. He pressed his lips to Leon’s shoulder in an act of affection. “That was pretty hot.” He had to admit it. It was an awesome plan, and it had kept them occupied for quite a while.

That’s when he heard it...

XXX

So guys! Was it worth the wait? I know its been forever, but I’ve finally had a chance to write during Christmas vacation. You guys get anything good? I got a big ass boom box that I’ve hooked my PS2 audio into so I have surround sound. Trust me...you’ve not heard anything until you’ve played KH2 and Naruto Ultimate Ninja in surround sound with a little bass boost for an added effect. Superb my friends. I also got and ipod-ish mp3 player thing and lots of new clothes that kick major booty as well as probably a million dollars worth of gift cards that I’ll either forget or leave at home next time I go to the mall where they will never get spent and eventually loose the amount of money saved on ‘em.

ANYWHO! Next chappy is gonna be pretty awesome...especially when you find out what Cloud and Leon heard. They’re still on the way to Florida to meet up with Axel and Roxas, which BTW, will make an appearance and be introduced in the next chapter. Till then! Sayonara!