Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ True Memory ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own KH.
 
 
He smirked. “We really do have something in common.” Axel confronted Sora alone and pulled him to his room on the 13th floor of Castle Oblivion. He grinned, watching the boy shake a bit.
 
“I don't know what you're talking about.” Sora replied harshly. Sora didn't know why he was shaking, was it out of fear? Or was he just refraining from hugging the older, red-haired man.
 
Axel put on a straight face and walked over to the younger boy. “This.” He said simply, capturing Sora's lips in a kiss.
 
Sora was stunned. Paralyzed. He couldn't move. An urge, a strong urge, was to kiss Axel back. So… he slowed himself the guilty pleasure of kissing him back. At first he thought it was instinct, just pure instinct, but now he knew he wanted this.
 
Axel was shocked to find Sora kissing back. So he took the next step: He touched Sora anywhere he could. He loved the small sounds Sora made, he loved Sora's figure, and he loved everything about the brunette. Once Sora was comfortable with Axel's hands, he took the next step.
 
He pushed Sora on the bed, taking off his and Sora's jackets off.
 
~
 
Larxene, in the morning, woke up. “Hmm…” She thought of what to do. “Maybe I should go wake up Axel.” She said outloud to herself, making her way down the hall. She peeked around each corner to see Marluxia attending his garden… while humming?
 
She stifled a laugh and continued her way to Axel's room. She opened the door and…. “Axel-.” She stopped, seeing a certain someone in bed. “What the…” Axel, awake, pushed her out and shut the door.
 
“What were you doing in my room?” Axel questioned, scowling.
 
“AXEL! Don't even talk about me! You're fraternizing with the enemy!” She yelled at him.
 
Axel crossed his arms. “Don't you think I know that?”
 
“Well. I hope so! You just-.”
 
Axel shut her up with a kiss and turned his eyes to the left. Standing near the corner was Marluxia. He turned away and muttered something like, “I knew they would get together”, and walked away.
 
Once the footsteps died down, Larxene pushed Axel away. “WHAT THE HELL!!” She yelled. “One minute your gay, the next your straight. Please choose!”
 
“Larxene, I did that to shut you up.” He said. “And I'm gay.” Larxene looked like she was about to faint. “And I like Sora.”
 
“But he's fourteen! And you're like what? 28? I know you're in your twenties.” Then understanding washed over her face. “Ah, this is about… #13?”
 
Axel nodded, looking down ashamed. “I love him and-.”
 
“Don't say you love Sora.” She cut him off. “Nor Roxas. Roxas will eventually join Sora, and Sora will always be off fighting and eventually die.” Larxene's eyes, for once showed compassion.
 
“I know, I know.” He ran a hand through his hair, frustrated.
 
“Then you know what this means?”
 
He nodded as a reply and went back to his room while Larxene waited patiently, actually surprising her with the compassion she was showing.
 
~
 
Axel slowly dressed Sora as Sora slept peacefully with a smug face. He kissed Sora's forehead and whispered in his ear. “Sweet Memories.” And he carried the boy out.
 
“Ready?” Larxene asked.
 
He silently nodded, eyes still glued to Sora's sleeping form.
 
~
 
“I need you to erase his memories of last night.” Axel asked the blonde.
 
“W-Why?” She questioned glancing at Sora and back at Axel. “What did you do?”
 
“I- I…” He stuttered, a bit ashamed to say it.
 
“He slept with Sora.” Larxene said for Axel.
 
Axel expected Namine to burst out like Larxene but was surprised that she didn't. “This is about…?” Axel nodded. “Don't worry, I will.” She smiled and took out her sketchpad.
 
“I'll put him back.” Larxene said, taking Sora out of Axel's hands. “He isn't that heavy…” she mumbled and disappeared.
 
Namine was silent for a moment. “Axel, one day, that memory will awaken. He will never-.”
 
“Truly forget, I know.” He smirked at her. “Anyway I'll die one day. I just wanted one memory of him.”
 
Namine smiled. “I understand.” She began to leave. “I won't tell Marluxia.” She promised and left.
 
“Just one memory…. And I got it…” He whispered, glancing at the crystal ball. He watched Larxene put Sora down slowly and back away.
 
One True Memory…