Kyou Kara Maou Fan Fiction ❯ Watch out for the Green Eyes ❯ Part 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Kyou Kara Maou! I'm not making any money.
Warnings: Yaoi (male x male), Yuuri x Wolfram. Some other pairings.
Summary: The action takes place six years after Yuuri and Wolfram got together/six years after the events in “Working out the Paradox”. Yuuri and Wolfram have been married for four years.
A/N 1: Age: Yuuri - 22, Wolfram - who the heck knows?!
A/N 2: I hate Greta; she is nonexistent in this story, and Yuuri has never adopted her.
 
 
Watch out for the Green Eyes
 
by chayron (lttomb@yahoo.com), beta-read by Redmarshin
 
Part 9
 
Wolfram didn't protest as he was led out of the hall and dragged down a long corridor. Even if he could fight these two soldiers that were hauling him, there were plenty of others - at almost every corner, at the doors, at the main gate. There was not a chance that he would get out of the palace. Resistance was futile and he knew that. Faraya wouldn't kill him if he tried to escape, no the man would actually be pleased if he tried. He would revel in his desperate attempts.
 
He counted only one turn then he was led into the first floor then walked straight and then made two turns to the left. Then they approached a huge double door with four guards at it. Wolfram had been of the opinion that Blood Pledge Castle was big enough, but it seemed that this palace was even bigger. It was nicely decorated and the luxury was seen in each step he took: soft blue carpets everywhere they had passed, white and bluish tapestry, bushes of hanging and climbing flowers, decorated and etched lamps on the walls, plenty of paintings and statues. He had to admit that it was much more opulent than his home.
 
The guards they met on their way were giving him curious and evaluating looks. Once again he regretted having such a distinctive appearance. But on the other hand…if not for them, he'd have been simply killed.
 
The four guards let them pass and opened the doors, after which Wolfram was shoved upstairs again. At the end of this second staircase they entered a spacious lounge. The huge windows at both ends of the lounge were drawn with heavy red curtains too keep the boiling heat out and the two fireplaces at each window right now were only decorating the room.
 
The lounge looked like as if it was divided into two parts; one part at one window and another at the second one. There were plenty of sofas and armchairs with varicolored cushions at each end of the lounge. The bright red carpet covered the entire floor underneath several big tables and the previously mentioned furniture.
 
There was a golden harp in the middle of the room. Several big, bronze and marble statues of half naked men were freely parading in the lounge. And doors, endless doors… Wolfram counted over ten of them before he was pushed forward to three elderly men who seemingly had been waiting for them to come. The guards that had led him turned back and the new men showed Wolfram through the lounge and to the left into the room at the end of it.
 
As Wolfram hesitated before entering the room, he was pushed quite roughly to the door and then immediately dragged further into the room. There was a huge steaming bathtub on the floor and several sets of clothes lying on the enormous four poster bed. Noticing a huge divan at the other wall, Wolfram immediately got suspicious. There were plenty of toiletries on the carpet next to the bathtub and on several dressing-tables.
 
“This will be your room from now on.”
 
“Huh?” Wolfram turned his head to look at the man who spoke. The middle-aged, big man was wearing something similar to a uniform he had seen the soldiers wear here, but they wore no armors and the uniform was blue.
 
“Originally it was used as a `rumpus' room but His Majesty wished for you to stay here,” the other man explained his companion's words. Wolfram turned his head to observe the younger and more slender man who was busying himself with arranging the toiletries on the carpet.
 
Wolfram jolted in unexpectedness then smacked at the first man's hands that had somehow slid under his shirt. “How dare you?!” he gasped in surprise. He stepped back as the man tried to reach him again. Nobody had ever touched him without his permission. It was unheard of!
 
“Undress yourself and get into the tub!” the older man ordered. Unceremoniously, he grabbed Wolfram by his arm and tugged him back to the tub.
 
Wolfram growled deeply in his throat at the rudeness but then decided that there was no real need to protest - he did want to have a bath: he was dirty, bruised and smelly. As currently there was no use in trying to escape, he could simply use the situation. Wordlessly, he pushed the man away from him and started undressing. After taking his torn shirt off, he noticed that the men didn't even think about leaving the room.
 
Wolfram motioned with his head at the door. “Leave the room.” But the men only gave him annoyed looks. “Get out!” he yelled, pointing at the door.
 
“There's no time for that,” the biggest of the men said, walking over to him again.
 
Wolfram scanned the three of them. They were big, really big, well muscled and he suspected that that was why Faraya appointed them to him. They had no weapons, but any of them probably could restrain him effortlessly or crush his head with their hands alone if needed.
 
“I'm not getting into that tub if you are here!” Wolfram declared crossing his arms over his bare chest.
 
The biggest and oldest one, seemingly having the highest status, approached him, making Wolfram crane his head up to look at the man's face. Alarmed, Wolfram uncrossed his arms just in case the man had decided to slap him several times.
 
“Listen, blond, you…”
 
“I'm Wolfram von Bielefeld,” Wolfram introduced himself.
 
The man grimaced at him. “I'm Kohar, the supervisor of this slut-house. Wolfram, you'll obey the order. I doubt you have something we haven't seen. It's the usual procedure. Get into the fucking tub or I'll make you.”
 
Wolfram's eyes narrowed to slits. The man rolled his eyes. “Okay. Would it be better if there was only one of us left? Will it make you undress faster?” He motioned for his companions to leave the room after Wolfram had nodded. “Now listen, Wolfram,” he said seriously. “No concubine will push me around - this is the first and last time - I simply suspect that that pretty skin of yours bruises too easily…” he said looking Wolfram straight into the eyes. Then he turned around and walked to sit a bit farther on an armchair.
 
“So I'm in a harem…?” Wolfram asked the man.
 
The man gave him a little surprised look but then nodded. He watched the blond checking the water in the tub with his hand. The blond also smelled the perfumed water, scrunched his nose displeased then finally started undressing. He could see that the blond wasn't comfortable around him, even shy. That would have surprised him but as he knew that the blond had a different background than the residents of the harem usually had, it was quite normal, even though he had no idea why, having such a nice body, the blond would be shy.
 
Wolfram let his trousers pool at his feet. Gritting his teeth at the sense of violation he pushed his underwear down his hips and stepped into the bathtub. He slowly, not to slip, sat down. Exhaling contently at the pleasant warmth, he reclined comfortably and closed his eyes. His body was sore after a week on horses and sleeping in sleeping bags and he hadn't been happy with the psychological pressure he had experienced in the middle of the enemy that always looked at him with molestation written in their eyes.
 
Wolfram gasped as Kohar somehow appeared against him, the man leaning over him, a sponge pressing to his skin. “There's no time for your rubber duck!” the man snickered. “Hurry up now!”
 
Wolfram thrashed in the tub in unexpectedness. He tried to stand up but the older man shoved him back into the tub, the water sloshing around them violently.
 
“Will you fucking sit calmly?!” Kohar grabbed Wolfram by his hair to keep him still in the tub. Wolfram yelped in pain. He pried at the hand in his hair, but Kohar jerked his head to the side, making him cry out, the painful tears concentrating at the corners of his eyes.
 
“Lasami, Harui!”
 
Through his blurred eyes, Wolfram saw the same two men, who had left the room earlier, enter.
 
“I'll keep him here, clean him off quickly,” Kohar said. “Bring more buckets of cold and hot water; I see we will need more.”
 
Wolfram tried to squirm but it felt like his scalp was going one way and he another. He hissed but Kohar jerked his head back, making him rear back in the tub and look at the man's cold eyes.
 
“Be a good little boy and we'll do just fine,” Kohar said.
 
“I can wash myself!” Wolfram snarled. He yelped again when the older man tugged at his hair firmly. “Let go!”
 
Kohar growled in annoyance, jerking the blond head several more times to prove his point. “Don't make me mar that pretty skin of yours!” he hissed, raising his hand to strike.
 
Seeing it was useless to protest but still seething inside, Wolfram subsided. “Fine,” he spat out. The hold on his hair lessened then disappeared at all. While soothing his abused scalp, he saw the one called Lasami gathering his dirty and torn clothing from the floor and putting it into a bag. Wolfram thought about protesting but then discarded the thought - he wouldn't be able to use those dirty clothes inside the palace anyway, they would only draw attention.
 
He had no idea where his wedding bracelet was either. The last time he saw it, the commander who had sent him here was holding it. He guessed that it had simply disappeared into that man's endless pockets. He doubted he would ever see it again.
 
“Lower your head,” Kohar ordered.
 
Wolfram obeyed and a pitcher of water was emptied on his head. Strong fingers started rubbing spicy smelling shampoo into his hair. His hair was washed, rinsed then washed once again this time with shampoo that smelled of some sweet fruit then it was rinsed again and finally conditioned.
 
As he was keeping his eyes closed not to let the stinging liquids get into them, he couldn't see anything what was going on around him. But he could hear the men shuffling to and fro in the room.
 
After his hair was done, Wolfram was tugged up. Reluctantly, he stood up in the tub, Lasami starting to wash him with a sponge. The man didn't miss even a millimeter of his skin, also giving much attention to his genitals. Wolfram grimaced and raised his knee threateningly when it was obvious that the servant wanted to wash under his foreskin. The servant snorted and smacked the sponge onto his stomach, leaving it there and telling Wolfram to do it himself. As soon as Wolfram was done, Lasami took the sponge back.
 
After his skin was given a thorough scrub after which there several bright red spots on his chest, left thigh and on his both shoulders appeared, it was finally decided that it was enough. The spots were itchy but it got better when Wolfram finally was wetted down to wash all that soap off him.
 
Wide-eyed, Wolfram looked at a razor in Kohar's hand. As Kohar reached out for him, he jumped away. Slipping and almost breaking his neck, he landed against Harui's solid weight. The man's arms locked around his damp chest, securing him. Wolfram thrashed in the grip when Kohar brandished the razor in front of him.
 
“Oh, for fuck's sake…” Kohar rolled his eyes. “Raise his arm,” he said to Harui.
 
If Wolfram's look could kill, it would have killed all three men and then would have penetrated the walls and killed the rest of the guards. Growling deeply in his throat he had no choice only to let Kohar shave his armpits. He considered smashing his knee in the man's nose as he leaned lower, but the older man didn't touch his genitals, although to have his legs shaved wasn't something he was very happy about either.
 
Wolfram had never shaved in his life. As a Mazoku he was still very young, his beard wasn't growing yet and although he had several hairs underneath his armpits, he had never considered doing such a thing, especially keeping in mind that Yuuri had never said anything about that and didn't shave either. The same went for the rest of his bodily hair - he didn't have much of it and had never considered shaving it.
 
To tell the truth, Wolfram was surprised that his genitals weren't trimmed but then made a presumption that probably the men decided that there was no need to shave those few curls he had down there. Not that he was going to complain about it.
 
Finally, Wolfram was wetted down again then wrapped into a towel and dried thoroughly. If he thought that it was finally over, he was wrong - they led him farther from the tub and applied talcum powder. Coughing as much from the powder dust as from the humiliation, Wolfram was sprinkled and carefully smoothed over.
 
Then the oil had its turn. Still naked, he was laid out on the divan, his face down. Wolfram didn't really know what kind of oil it was, but it smelled nice. At first he just gritted his teeth in annoyance at Lasami straddling him and pressing him down with his weight, the man's hands touching and kneading his skin, but several minutes later it actually started to feel good and he relaxed, beginning to enjoy the massage. In response, he felt the other man decreasing the pressure on his back and more concentrating not on trying to keep him still but in simply giving him a thorough massage. He could live with that.
 
“Your skin is really pretty, nice and smooth…” Lasami muttered several minutes later while his hands worked on Wolfram's shoulders and arms, rubbing the oil into the skin.
 
Wolfram opened his eyes but stayed silent, not wanting any conversations. Exhaling, he closed his eyes again. The oil was soon spread evenly over his back, Lasami's hands moving to his lower back. Wolfram tensed again when Lasami started kneading his backside without having any scruples. Frowning at the wall, he waited out the procedure then relaxed again as the hands moved lower to massage his legs.
 
Ten minutes later he was turned over. Completely weirded out, he watched Lasami rubbing the oil into his chest and lower stomach. He gasped and grabbed Lasami's wrist pushing him away as the man's fingers wrapped around him. Lasami raised his head to look at him. For several seconds they stared at each other. As there was nothing jeering in Lasami's eyes, Wolfram finally let go of the man's wrist, letting him finish oiling him.
 
Wolfram didn't protest as he was turned around again, Lasami returning to massage his back. After several minutes even in spite of being amongst enemy he was almost purring, the strong hands kneading his sore muscles at just right places. After a few minutes Lasami climbed off the divan but soon Wolfram felt the shift on the divan and he was straddled again. He had been lulled by the massage but still felt that the hands had become colder. Frowning, he opened his eyes. His frown deepened as the man's hands slid lower to cradle his backside again. He jerked and shifted away as the fingers suddenly glided over his anus. He yelped in unexpectedness as a knee pressed into his back, pushing him into the bedding.
 
“Hold him!”
 
Wolfram bucked trying to throw Kohar off him but the man was straddling his legs while Harui had his knee bricked in his back. He tried to hit Harui, but Harui simply caught his arm and trussed it behind his back, making him cry out in pain. At the feel of Kohar's lubed fingers sliding in and out of him, he almost went mad. Then fingers were gone but then came back again, with a bigger amount of lube.
 
“You will only hurt yourself,” Lasami warned, smacking him on his head. Wolfram gave him a look full of malice and continued squirming.
 
As Kohar's fingers brushed over his prostate, Wolfram jerked underneath him and let out a growl filled with blind rage. Never, never anyone had touched him against his will, and to be manhandled like that, there, to be…to be penetrated against his will…
 
A short dysfunction occurred in Wolfram's head as he was suddenly let go, the men moving away from him simultaneously, leaving him lie on the divan. The next second Wolfram threw himself at Kohar's throat. Harui tried to grab him by his arm but Wolfram's elbow flew swiftly into his the face a loud crack filling the room.
 
In blind fury Wolfram smashed his fist in Kohar's face, the blood spraying up immediately. The scent of blood shut down Wolfram's mind completely. He grabbed Kohar by his throat fully intending to strangle him with his bare hands. Before Kohar could punch Wolfram, a strong arm wrapped around Wolfram from behind, constricting any further movement, another arm grabbed his right wrist, retracting it from Kohar's throat and trussing Wolfram's arm behind his back painfully.
 
His ragged breath washing against the carpet, Wolfram rested his forehead against the soft fabric forcing himself to relax and regain his coolness while Lasami was keeping him pressed into the carpet. He knew he had to calm down but another man pressing against his naked backside didn't help any.
 
“Do you really want to be punished?” Lasami leaned to Wolfram's right ear.
 
Wolfram snarled in response. He heard Harui run out of the room. Wolfram knew he had broken the man's nose. Despite knowing that he was close to hysterics, he couldn't help grinning at the carpet.
 
“He can't beat you, that's right,” Lasami muttered. “But you really don't want to know what he can do to make you do as he wishes, so be a good boy and let us do our work, okay? And don't forget that when you lose the King's favor, Kohar will be the one to decide what to do with you…” he didn't finish because he was pushed away from Wolfram suddenly.
 
“You little slut!” Kohar grabbed Wolfram by his hair, forcing him to his feet. The man's nose was still bleeding, a small trickle dripping down his chin and to his chest, disappearing in his blue uniform.
 
Even though Wolfram could hardly stand the pain and was sure that there were damp strands of his hair left in Kohar's hands, his eyes narrowed to slits again. Kohar watched the eyes filled with green malice directed at him. Lethal, if looks could kill, he'd be lying at the blond's feet with his guts splashed. Even if naked and uncomfortable, the blond held his stance. Now he knew yet another reason besides the beauty why the King wanted this blond so much. Had the blond not pissed him off, he might have admired him for his guts and fire, but now…
 
“Dress him up,” Kohar hissed while shoving Wolfram back into Lasami. “Give him no dinner!”
 
Wolfram stumbled and hit Lasami's chest with a loud thud but as soon as his brain registered the last sentence, he raised his head to glare at Kohar again. He was hungry, he was really hungry after not getting normally fed for this entire week and not eating for more than a day at all. Kohar chuckled at Wolfram's angry face. With the back of his hand he wiped the blood off his face, turned around and left.
 
“C'mon,” Lasami tugged Wolfram towards the huge four poster bed.
 
Wolfram shrugged Lasami's hand off. Ignoring his behavior, Lasami walked over to the bed and took dark green underwear from it. Wolfram frowned at the thong Lasami held out for him.
 
The servant ignored that. “Dress,” he threw the thong to Wolfram.
 
Except for the color, it was not that different from what Wolfram usually wore, so he slipped it on. Then he was presented with a tunic. Wolfram's eyes measured the dark green velvet material in Lasami's hands. It was long, and when dressed, it would probably reach even to his soles. The sleeves were long, but they were shorter at each inner side of the arm, each of them forming a sharp triangle at the end.
 
Still frowning, Wolfram put on the tunic. It had slashes on both sides. The slashes started at the beginning of his hips and streamed down to the very end. The cut at the neck was not deep but oval and circled to reveal his shoulders. The dark green tunic was rimmed gold. Wolfram didn't really understand much in clothes but it was clear that the tunic was matched to his green eyes and his blond hair.
 
He was also given a black belt to wear on his waist loosely. Not really caring, Wolfram clipped it on around his waist. Sighing, he fell backwards onto the bed, the fluffy covers and cushions bouncing around him. A doll. This was what they were making of him. He brushed his hand over his burning forehead. Then he turned his head to the side to look at his right wrist where something had clinked. A golden bracelet with Faraya's emblem to mark him as a concubine. A fucking mockery. But seeing no point in protesting, Wolfram only turned his head away.
 
“Get up.”
 
“What now?” Wolfram raised his head from the bed where he had sprawled. He frowned at Lasami as the man motioned for him to sit up.
 
“Your nails.”
 
Wolfram swallowed a groan. Grunting, he sat up. Lasami walked over to a dressing table, took a bag from it and came back to Wolfram. He squatted down and Wolfram skimmed over the contents of the bag when Lasami opened it. It was overflowing with cosmetics: face powder, tools for manicure, varicolored enamel, eye-shadows, balsams, lipsticks and plenty of other things that Wolfram knew no use for.
 
In ten minutes his nails were cleaned and cut at the sides to make an oval form. Wolfram slipped his hand out of Lasami's grasp as soon as he saw green enamel in another Lasami's hand. Lasami sighed and looked for a clear one. Wolfram's nails were fine anyway - mostly clean and had no cracks or splits that would need to be covered; it didn't seem that the man had been digging around in the dirt. Although, he had noticed that the man's palms were like pebbled from some kind of work - it looked like it might be from wielding a sword, but that was hardly believable - there was no way a man with such looks could be allowed anywhere near swords at all; this beauty was too precious to mar it. The outer side Wolfram's hands, except for being larger and now with bruised knuckles, were like a woman's - white and smooth.
 
After finishing with Wolfram's fingers he went to his toenails, repeating the same procedure. At the end of it, the blond started to doze. In addition to his tiredness, it seemed that the man liked his feet being touched.
 
“C'mon, now your hair,” Lasami said, taking a brush from the cosmetic bag.
 
Wolfram opened his eyes and stifled a yawn. He let Lasami do his hair as he wished.
 
After simply flying with the brush over the compliant hair, Lasami let the blond rest. He thought about putting the sandals on the blond's feet, but the enamel was not dry yet and the blond had settled comfortably on the bed anyway.
 
“Do you want to drink anything?” Lasami asked.
 
Wolfram gave him a sleepy look. “I thought he said not to give me dinner…?” Was the man jeering at him?
 
“He said nothing about drinking, though,” Lasami shrugged. “And if you don't tell anyone and I don't tell anyone, then…” he shrugged again.
 
“I'd have some water, please.” Wolfram was of an opinion that one should always use an opportunity and if the person was humane, he could repay the same - he was civilized after all… Besides, one could never know what people might come handy.
 
Lasami walked over to a small table at the door that was filled with a decanter with water and several huge decanters of wine and other alcoholic beverages. He poured a glass of water for Wolfram. After giving it to the blond he watched him downing the water greedily. Without a word, he took the empty glass and went to refill it.
 
“Is he coming?” Wolfram asked after finishing the water and putting the glass onto the bedside cabinet next to him.
 
From his comfortable seat in the armchair where he had settled several minutes ago, Lasami looked at the blond on the bed. He shrugged.
 
“We were ordered to prepare you. I don't know anything else. But as you saw, he has many guests and things to take care of today, so I suppose he'll postpone his visit to you - he loves taking his time with new concubines, anyway…” Lasami watched the blond's face, but couldn't read it. But yes, he had probably invoked hope in the blond, although it might be false.
 
“Where am I?”
 
Lasami chuckled. He wondered why the blond didn't start questioning earlier. “It's as you said - the King's harem. Though, mostly it consists of men.”
 
“How many are there of them?”
 
“You wanted to say “of you”?” Lasami chuckled again. “Well, there will be fourteen of you now.”
 
“Fourteen?”
 
Lasami nodded. “Three females and eleven males. Although, even if on the same floor the females are being kept separate - to keep them separated from the male population of the harem, so to speak. And if someone catches you in their chambers, you'll die a slow painful death.”
 
Wolfram rolled his eyes inwardly; he had never been interested in women. “What should I know about all of them?”
 
“The women won't be a problem - as they are kept separately, you probably won't even see them except in the dining-room. Amongst the males there are several groups that you'll become aware of as soon as you meet them.”
 
Wolfram waited for more detailed report, but it didn't come. He supposed that Lasami wasn't going to make his entrance any easier, leaving him to take care of things himself. He turned his head to look at the older man again. Lasami was quite muscled and in addition he was very tall. The man had dark intelligent eyes that reflected boredom and pity right now. The thick arched eyebrows gave him a quite strict looks, full lips and a pointed nose not really softening it. The commonly dark hair reached to his shoulders. Lasami was really handsome. He could only imagine how good he looked ten or more years ago.
 
“You'll be having meals - if you don't piss Kohar that is - in the room that is opposite yours,” Lasami continued. “Overall you won't be able to leave this floor anymore, unless it's with the King's permission. You are to obey Kohar and the other servants. If not, you'll be punished. It will be either the King or Kohar who will take care of that. You should be careful with Kohar. He's the only one who isn't castrated from the servants here - be sure that as soon as you'll lose the King's favor, you'll fall into his hands.”
 
“Castrated?” Wolfram turned around in the bed to look at Lasami. He was met by a pair of clear dark eyes. Disgusted, Wolfram turned back on his side to stare at the with curtains drawn window.
 
XXXXX
 
The room was silent; Lasami was sitting in the armchair and watching the blond sleeping on the huge bed, sunken in all that silk and swallowed by the softness and amenities. Wolfram had simply fallen asleep. Lasami knew that even if stressed out by the thought of Faraya coming to him, the blond was tired after being endlessly dragged on the horses then going through interrogations and suffering the sneering and taunting of the soldiers. Not the least was all these “beauty procedures” that seemed to have drained the blond emotionally.
 
Wolfram was turned on his side, away from him, his steady breathing lulling his body slowly, the shock of distinctive blond hair draped on the covers. The hind part of the tunic had slid off the blond's legs, revealing the sultry thighs, the flittering candlelight reaching up to Wolfram's left cheek, just hardly covering the rest of the view. The skin had become smooth and held a wonderfully healthy shine after being massaged and oiled.
 
He was sorry for the blond. Once in the harem, there was no chance to escape or return to normal life. He knew that - once he had experienced the same, although, he hadn't been like the blond then - he had been unbelievably glad to get into the harem, to escape his poor life, felt privileged and it seemed like he had reached the pinnacle of his life. That didn't last long, though - soon he realized that it was different than he had imagined. After some time Faraya had lost any interest in him and several years later he was made into a harem servant to take care of those who were similar to what once he had been.
 
He had been wiling to get into the harem and the youngster here was taken against his will…The blond was going to either die or rot here.
 
XXXXX
 
Wolfram woke up with a start. His instincts screaming at him, he smacked something away while rearing back at the very end of the bed, hitting his head on the headboard painfully. Dizzied and gasping for breath he tried to grasp what was going on around him.
 
Rubbing his face where Wolfram had accidentally smacked him, Lasami glared at Wolfram. “C'mon, sleeping beauty, wash yourself and dress. It's breakfast time.”
 
Wolfram blinked at the blue uniform several times, with each of the blink the green eyes becoming clearer. Finally, the blond yawned and climbed off the bed.
 
“Move your ass if you want to eat something, for if Kohar comes, you'll stay hungry again.”
 
Wolfram muttered something under his breath but the speed of his movements doubled. Lasami watched the blond hurriedly spray some water from a bowl onto his face then dry it quickly with a towel. The blond flung on the tunic, tied the belt around his slender waist, gave two brushes to his hair then looked around in the room for some footwear. It was obvious that the blond had never cared about his looks too much. Or maybe he was too hungry to care right now.
 
“C'mon, set the foot onto the floor,” Lasami said after the blond only fumbled around with the sandal straps uselessly. He approached Wolfram and squatted down to tie the black and golden colored laces. He could tell that the blond felt awkward while he was tying the laces around his shin. “I should warn you that you should learn all this stuff as soon as you can, because the King doesn't like his concubines being scruffy, but I presume you don't care about that…”
 
Wolfram nodded. “No, I don't.” All he cared right now about was food. He waited for Lasami to finish tying the laces of his other sandal then stood up and turned to the door. He wanted to go to the bathroom first, but that could wait until his stomach was full.
 
The spacious lounge was empty again. Remembering Lasami's words, he walked to the door that was across from his room. As soon as he opened the door and set his sandaled foot onto a white, fluffy carpet, he became an interest of thirteen sets of eyes. Wide-eyed, Wolfram looked around. Pretty men, gorgeous men at the table, some of them had differently colored hair than the rest of the population he had seen. These must be those “colorful” Kyota had informed him about earlier.
 
He could also see those three women Lasami had mentioned to him. One of them was pregnant. There were also several servants wearing the same blue uniforms as Lasami and Kohar. The servants were standing at the walls, ready to serve.
 
Wolfram's head snapped to the black-haired and blue-eyed man whose chair was suddenly pushed noisily away from the table. His smooth long hair whipping around, the slender man jerked his head at a free place next to the table. This was the first time on this planet when Wolfram saw a man with eyes colored other than black.
 
“Sit down.”
 
Wolfram blushed brightly, realizing he had been staring. He nodded and walked over to the chair. He and the black-haired man sat down simultaneously.
 
Lasami felt relieved - if Amae didn't start terrorizing the blond right away, there was a chance for the blond to blend in without too much fuss and humiliation. All those idiotic fights for authority amongst the concubines were just getting on his nerves.
 
Wolfram observed the table in front of him. Food, lots of food. Not wasting any time, Wolfram grabbed a chicken leg off the table and sank his teeth into it. He tried to keep his right eye on the soup on his right, while with his left eye watched the men at the table.
 
“What a pig…” Wolfram heard float over the table. He could honestly say that he didn't give a damn.
 
“You'll get fat if you eat that,” Amae notified Wolfram calmly.
 
Wolfram didn't say anything to that, he could tell right away that the long-haired man wasn't interested in his diet or wanted to insult him, he was only trying to get to know him. He finished the chicken leg in two good bites and threw the picked bone onto his plate. “I had a good starvation diet for the last two days - a little of fat won't scare me,” he muttered after having chewed what was in his mouth.
 
“He sure took his beauty sleep long…” he heard someone snicker.
 
Wolfram reached out for the ladle to get some soup but Lasami stopped him and did that instead of him. Wolfram figured it was a part of table manners here - to let the servants do that. Exactly the same as he was used at home. Fine. While Lasami was pouring the soup for him, Wolfram grabbed a pear and ate it in several bites.
 
Just as Wolfram dipped his spoon into the soup, the door opened. Kohar's dark eyes met Wolfram's.
 
“I think I said not to give food to the blond!” he growled at Lasami.
 
Lasami bowed his head. “I'm sorry, sir! I thought it only concerned dinner!”
 
Kohar snarled at him then approached the blond in three strides. He grabbed Wolfram by his arm, Wolfram almost sloshing the soup onto himself. Kohar gritted his teeth at the disobedient blond's look directed at him. He yanked Wolfram from his seat.
 
“How is your eye?” Wolfram asked casually while his eyes were set on Kohar's face where the bruise he had given Kohar yesterday was clearly seen.
 
“Don't fuck with me, you little slut!” Kohar howled, grabbing Wolfram by his hair and dragging him out of the dining-room, leaving the concubines stunned.
 
Once back in Wolfram's room, Kohar shoved him onto the bed. Wolfram rubbed his burning scalp. The fucker was going to leave him bald if this continued. Besides, he badly needed to use the bathroom. Wolfram rolled over to the other side of the huge bed as Kohar tried to reach him. Wide-eyed and alarmed, he watched Kohar unbuckle his belt. Was Kohar going to belt him?!
 
Kohar went after Wolfram, the pillows and covers flying away from the bed. Wolfram darted to the door, opened it and smashed face first into Lasami's chest. Wolfram frowned as Lasami grabbed him by his arm and dragged back into his room. He tried to kick the man but Lasami just smacked him on the head.
 
“Hold his hands!” Kohar barked.
 
Wolfram reared back, but Lasami grabbed his hands and held them out for Kohar to wrap his belt around them. As much as Wolfram struggled, it made no difference. Soon his wrists were tied then he was dragged closer to the bed and tied to the leg underneath it.
 
From his uncomfortable position on the carpet, Wolfram glared up at Kohar who smirked down at him.
 
“After you spend six hours like that, I expect a quick improvement in your behavior…” Kohar grinned again.
 
“Fuck you!” Wolfram spat.
 
“I think it will be the other way around…” Kohar laughed at his angry face.
 
Wolfram jerked at his bound hands but that only made him realize that there was no way he could break free from the belt. He raised his head to growl at the man above him but Kohar only smirked again. Lasami turned around and left the room, Kohar walking over to the armchair on Wolfram's left and, to Wolfram's further anger, sitting down. The man was going to watch him!
 
Fifteen minutes passed, Wolfram's back getting stiff in that half-lying, half-sitting position. He tried to lie down completely but then his hands started to stiffen. The belt was cutting blood circulation to his wrists, his fingers feeling numb. His shifting against the carpet woke dozing Kohar up and the man looked at him contently. Wolfram realized that this was a time-proved way for Kohar to get his frustrations out on concubines without really marring them. It meant that he would stay tied up to the bed for quite some time…
 
TBC
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4