Kyou Kara Maou Fan Fiction ❯ Watch out for the Green Eyes ❯ Part 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
 
 
 
 
<b>rowen raven</b>: Well, I do try to reply every review. This requires quite some time of course, but I believe that the communication between the author and reader is important.
Something which I really like is when I get reviews like yours. The ones that are filled with speculations about future happening and character lives show that the reader really got deep into the fic. I feel really happy to have managed to create the world about which people think even after closing their browser. It means that I have succeeded.
Oh, Wolfram still has a way to go until he's finally free. Some torturing ahead. Wolfram's and others' ^_^
Yes, Lasami is only doing his job. I'm not sure yet what I'll do with him. We'll see.
You said you read the fic twice. Heh, makes a difference when you read it for the second time, ne? You know, you guessed many things. Ah well, I suspect knowing my style is really easy to guess, but still I have to commend you :D I won't really tell what you guessed right because it would be not interesting to read, but it was a big amount of your presumptions.
Oh, Wolfram would never go down without a fight and if he does, it means that he has some ulterior motive. He's a good strategist and even his fiery temper can't throw him off the goal.
Now your questions: 1. Why hadn't Wolfram burned everyone to cinders by this time? -All answers in this chapter. 2. Power-swapping. Okay, I was wondering if I should answer this question, because my answer immediately reveals several facts, but then I decided that you have already guessed many things, so I shouldn't bother covering up: If Faraya allowed Wolfram to use his power/fire element on this planet, it wouldn't hurt Wolfram during the process/sex and after [remember that Wolfram (due to intense “training” with Yuuri in bed) is used to absorbing any of the elements]. Now, if Faraya wouldn't allow Wolfram to use his element, Wolfram wouldn't be able to use it and it might hurt him as there's a limit of power his body can accommodate (don't forget that he has all those Yuuri's elements, although after that collision of the armies there're not that many of power left…). But if the amount of power transferred doesn't exceed the limit he's used to, Wolfram wouldn't feel any discomfort. Just so you know - Faraya can't forbid Wolfram to use Yuuri's elements. Kinda confusing, I understand, but this is how my theory works.
As for the rest of your speculations…we'll just have to wait it out, won't we? ^_^
 
<b>tam_snb</b>: Well, inhale deeply and plunge. It's not the end yet. Not even near it. You see we still haven't found a lover for Kyota. Ahem. :D If on more serious note - everything has a beginning and an end, so just bear with it for now.
 
<b>Wendera</b>: I'm glad you liked WOTP. Well, many people said Conrad was OC in that scene. Maybe. Dunno. But Yuuri declaring to his face that it was not his business that he was fucking his younger brother… Yuuri might have earner being called worse than “brat”.
Ah now, concerning Wolfram's age. Yeah, I couldn't ever remember it, then I found it on Wikipedia, but I still won't use it because I find it silly. As I have taken seasons from Earth and used the same year duration in Shin Makoku, I'll just presume Yuuri and Wolfram are of the similar age. There are some nuances concerning Mazoku's mental and physical abilities and I mentioned this in WOTP, so I won't come back to this. I am not sure how they count those years in the anime (very likely they don't count them at all - they just gave the first best number for Wolfram to make it funny), but years, means years. It means that they don't count them each four months or whatever - it has to be years. And when you think that Shin Makoku's year equals to Earth's… It's just a complete nonsense that Wolfram is 82 years old. He is what? -A slowly growing bacteria? But I think it might be just because in the anime they had something “wrong' with the consistency with time and seasons. Dunno. In my version, even if in comparison to Earth, the time in Shin Makoku goes much faster, both separated worlds experience exactly the same duration of it. It's that while one travels to one world or another, he experiences a time warp. Ah well, it's already more sci-fi, heh
Well, I wonder what you think of WOFTGE after reading WOTP.
 
<b>Chrono_ofDarkness</b>: I wonder what can change Wolfram…. I doubt anything except for things that have something to do with Yuuri would work on him.
 
<b>dawn</b>: I think some of your questions will be answered in this chapter. As fot the rest of the party, I can say that of course they are trying to figure out what happened to Wolfram. But you see, it will pass soe time until everything is sorted. And even it is…Wolfram is in the capital city of the enemy…
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Kyou Kara Maou! I'm not making any money.
Warnings: Yaoi (male x male), Yuuri x Wolfram. Some other pairings.
Summary: The action takes place six years after Yuuri and Wolfram got together/six years after the events in “Working out the Paradox”. Yuuri and Wolfram have been married for four years.
A/N 1: Age: Yuuri - 22, Wolfram - who the heck knows?!
A/N 2: I hate Greta; she is nonexistent in this story, and Yuuri has never adopted her.
 
 
Watch out for the Green Eyes
 
by chayron (lttomb@yahoo.com), beta-read by Redmarshin
 
Part 10
 
From his half-sitting, half-lying position on the floor, with his hands tied to the bed poster, Wolfram glared at Kohar's grinning face then turned his head away to look at the table in front of him. Tugging at his bounds angrily, the prince snarled and continued ignoring the superintendent. He didn't have time to look around in the room earlier. He couldn't see much of it now either, but he remembered where the things were. The room was spacious, decorated with a bright carpet where white, red and black colors mixed into beautiful patterns. The four poster bed that he was tied to was the biggest he had ever seen, the red canopy surrounding it. He could still remember the softness of satin sheets, pillows and countless cushions. Just several feet apart there was a huge divan, which was just according to the room title that Wolfram had been introduced earlier.
 
A triangular table made of dark wood sat in the corner at the window was filled with decanters of wine and other alcoholic beverages. He could guess that usually there also were many fruits and snacks but as Kohar was trying to teach him discipline, there was none at the moment. Instead of food there were several candlesticks.
 
Next to the table, on his left, there was a fireplace. Although, as the scorching sun was streaking through the window and it was warm, it was off. Next to the fireplace there was the door that led into the lounge. Near that door there was the same huge armchair where currently Kohar was residing.
 
Wolfram's field of vision didn't reach any farther than that but he knew that farther from the armchair there was a dark beautifully carved wardrobe that was the size of a small room. Behind him, next to the four- poster bed he was leaning on, was a dressing-table with a huge mirror.
 
Wolfram stared intently in front of him then turned his head to look at the window. It was a hot day again and he wondered what Kyota was doing; his friend was probably going nuts searching for him. He tried not to think about Yuuri, because it was simply scaring him. He at least knew that Kyota was alive and Yuuri… As he was still able to use his elements, he could only assume that his husband was alive. Theoretically. Practically he had no idea how it worked.
 
His left leg starting to cramp, hardly feeling his upper back and wrists at all, Wolfram shifted again. It would have been not that bad, but he really wanted to go to the bathroom, the pressure in his bladder becoming unbearable. Telling that to Kohar would be a bad idea - the man would probably keep him here until he peed all over himself to humiliate him. Although, there was no way he could be humiliated by that - it would be Kohar who would only degrade himself even if the man gloated in satisfaction. He also knew several more things: firstly, it would make him even more furious with the man; secondly, he really wouldn't like to lie all wet and stinking of urine.
 
He hadn't gotten any information on Yuuri yet. Mainly this was the reason why he had let himself be dragged into the palace from where it was much harder to escape - he had expected to at least get a fraction of information about a foreign dark-haired and powerful man. Nothing so far. But it was too early to expect some information - being careful not to give himself away he hadn't asked anything yet, but someone might know something. Concubines, the guards, Faraya himself. Especially Faraya himself.
 
But he was risking too much. He knew Yuuri wouldn't have approved of his decision. He could simply burn the bonds off and try to escape, but wasn't even sure if he could manage to get farther than the palace gate. If he could fight the soldiers and set the palace on fire, there was always the possibility of failure. He didn't know about Faraya's abilities or his amount of power yet, he wasn't even sure if he really could control the fire element, but should it appear that he could, it would be difficult to escape.
 
His powers were quickly exhaustible and lessening each day and the longer he stayed here, the lesser his chance to escape was. But on the other hand, there still was the possibility of some of the local people or maybe even Faraya himself having knowledge of Yuuri or his whereabouts. He wanted to wait a little, but at the same time he had no time - he had used up a great amount of power then on the battlefield when his and Kyota's troops were attacked. If he and Faraya had to fight and it appeared that the king was as powerful as Yuuri or even more, he stood no chance - Faraya would easily subdue his power with his own and burn him alive or just take him captive again, this time knowing everything about him and giving him no opportunity to escape. Without his power he was just a little stronger than the average person here. By giving himself away pointlessly he would reduce his or maybe even Yuuri's chances for survival. He didn't want that. It was already dangerous enough.
 
Drip after drip, another hour passed. Wolfram startled from his uncomfortable slumber as the door opened. Lasami entered the room.
 
“Hitori said to bring the blond to him.”
 
Kohar swore loudly. “And I was just getting comfortable…” He yawned, standing up. “Then the King plans on visiting him in the evening?”
 
Lasami nodded.
 
“I have no time for this shit. Bring him to Hitori then tie him back and later, several hours to the King's visit, prepare him for the evening.” With that he left the room, slamming the door after himself.
 
“Well, it wasn't fun, was it?” Lasami sighed, squatting down next to the bed to untie Wolfram.
 
“I really want to go to the bathroom,” Wolfram said.
 
Lasami sighed again. He untied Wolfram from the pole then helped him sit down onto the carpet and started removing the belt off Wolfram's wrists.
 
“Can you stand?”
 
Wolfram nodded but then had to shake his head in denial when his sleeping leg gave up on him and he almost collapsed back onto the floor, Lasami grabbing him by his arm at the last second. Lasami seated him onto the bed, unceremoniously pushed his upper part of the tunic aside and started massaging his numb legs. At first Wolfram squirmed at the tingling and tickling sensations while fighting the urge to simply kick Lasami off him then started to feel the blood-flow restoring itself.
 
“Let's go now,” Lasami brushed the tunic back onto the pale knees and tugged Wolfram up.
 
“Who is that Hitori?” Wolfram asked while following Lasami to the door.
 
“He's a doctor taking care of the harem. He lives in the palace. He's a good specialist; you have nothing to worry about. Hitori will check your health and if you aren't carrying any diseases.”
 
Silently, Wolfram passed Lasami after he motioned at the toilet door. The blond closed the door behind him and hurried to the water-closet. Hardly keeping himself from groaning in satisfaction and wincing as it was even somewhat painful after keeping it in for that long, he relieved himself and then washed his hands. After looking at himself in the mirror that was hanging on the wall he leaned next to it to simply order his thoughts and rest his cramped back.
 
“Don't take that long next time,” Lasami said after Wolfram left the room finally.
 
As soon as he made a step through the door, Wolfram's eyes fell on several gorgeous men, wearing hardly any clothing or only some pieces of it, lounging on sofas and armchairs. Those were the same from the dining-room. They probably already were here before he went into the bathroom, but as he had been so preoccupied with thinking about relieving himself, he probably hadn't even noticed them.
 
There also was the same black-haired and blue-eyed male he had seen in the dining-room. He couldn't tell what that was but something was attracting him to the man. Maybe it was because of the bright blue eyes so uncommon for the local population, or maybe that firm gaze or simply even his gorgeous looks.
 
Wolfram fought the color that was threatening to rise in his cheeks when those blue eyes met his with an amused flicker. Quickly turning his eyes to Lasami's back, Wolfram followed the man out of the lounge. He couldn't lay his finger on it but that blue-eyed man reminded him of someone.
 
When that weird and even somewhat scary piece of life closed behind his back and he was led downstairs, Wolfram felt better. This was the territory he knew his way around. He knew what to expect from the guards at the doors, he knew what would happen if he tried something funny.
 
They walked in the first floor for some time then he was led into a small room where a thin tall man was sitting at the table. The old man was hunched over a pile of documents.
 
“Do you have any complaints?” the man asked as soon as Wolfram entered.
 
“Not really… I just wish they fed me better…”
 
The doctor's wizened face grinned at Wolfram. “Just came here and already got into a spat with Kohar?” The man turned to Lasami. “Does he have any visible rashes or other obvious illnesses?” he asked while standing up then walking over to Wolfram.
 
“No,” Lasami shook his head. “I think he's completely fine. No parasites, nothing. Somewhat stressed and hungry but otherwise he's okay.”
 
“Watch that he wouldn't get gastritis,” the doctor said, lifting Wolfram's chin. Wolfram tensed immediately but then Lasami's palm fell heavily onto his shoulder.
 
“Stop that gazelle springing of yours. We can do it the easy way or the hard one,” Lasami muttered. “He'll just check you.”
 
The doctor let go of Wolfram's chin. “His eyes are not very clear but it's probably just because he lacks sleep; you said he is stressed,” in the middle of the sentence the doctor turned to Wolfram, “are you?” Wolfram just glared back at him. “Isn't very cooperative, is he?” the doctor sighed. “And what's that?” he took both Wolfram's wrists in his hands. He brushed his thumb over the angry red marks on the wrists then turned Wolfram's palm around to look at the bruised knuckles.
 
“He punched Kohar and broke Harui's nose then got tied to the bed.”
 
The doctor let go of Wolfram's hands. He walked over to his table and started ransacking in one of the drawers. “Here, rub this in later. It will help the bruises heal faster,” he said putting a small green bottle onto the desk. “Undress him.”
 
Lasami looked at Wolfram. “Will you undress yourself or leave that to me?” he asked. He rolled his eyes as Wolfram gave him a good measured glare but then started undressing.
 
Gritting his teeth, Wolfram waited while the old man was circling him and looking at him from all sides. The doctor pointed at Wolfram's arm where a bluish bruise was seen. Then he pointed at his other arm. “Those seem also fresh.”
 
“He resists too much,” Lasami shrugged, “and skin like this bruises very easily. Kohar just dragged him around several times and it looks as if someone had beaten him…”
 
“Lower your head,” the doctor said to Wolfram.
 
“Nah, he has no lice. We have already checked, of course,” Lasami said. “He is also clean for scabies and doesn't have any rash. I'm not that sure about vermin, but he didn't seem to scratch himself while sleeping.”
 
The old man squatted down carefully to check Wolfram's toes. “No fungus either.” Then he raised his head to Wolfram's genitalia and Wolfram considered kneeing him in the face but then the man moved away without touching him.
 
“Doesn't seem that he'd have any of venereal diseases either. Clean like a baby,” the doctor said looking at Wolfram's mouth. “Open up.”
 
“Huh?” Wolfram blinked at him.
 
“Your teeth.”
 
“I'm not a horse for you to… Gah!” He jumped as Lasami smacked him over the head.
 
“Quit it.”
 
“Why the hell are you hitting me over the head the entire time?!” Wolfram snarled.
 
“It's probably the only thing that doesn't really interest the King,” Lasami shrugged. He chuckled at Wolfram's emerald glare. “Now open your mouth.”
 
“Hmm…” the old man mumbled after taking a good long look at Wolfram's teeth. “Everything seems to be fine. Even somewhat disappointing. Although, there's a small dark dot on one of the molar teeth.”
 
“Really?” Wolfram asked somewhat aghast. He ignored Lasami's chuckle behind him.
 
“Yeah. So wash your mouth carefully and avoid sweets.”
 
Wolfram nodded before he could stop himself. Then he suddenly became aware of Lasami moving in behind him. He quickly stepped away. Lasami frowned.
 
“What now?” Wolfram moved away carefully from him.
 
“He'll check your prostate.”
 
“Huh?! My prostate is doing fine, thank you very much!-There's no need to check it! Give my clothes back!” Wolfram tried to snap up his clothes from Lasami but the man simply pushed him away.
 
“Wolfram, quit it. Or do you want me and several other guys holding you down on that table?” Lasami motioned at the desk where the stacks of documents were still piled up. “It's a usual procedure. Nobody here wants to humiliate you. We are just doing our job, got it?”
 
Wolfram snickered. “This is just a lame excuse. Believe me, when I get out of here, you'll see what's really called “doing one's job”…”
 
Lasami frowned at a weird flash of light in the blond's eyes. There was something disturbing in that emerald color. The entire time the blond was acting like a spoilt peacock, but there was something...
 
“Well?” the doctor huffed.
 
Lasami continued to stare at Wolfram whose face was one big “no”. But then, to his surprise, the blond reconciled. He walked over to the table. Lasami chuckled at the insistent blond's stare then turned around. He was a bit uneasy letting the blond act on his own, but for some reason he felt that the blond wouldn't try anything funny with the doctor.
 
“Don't tense up like that,” Lasami heard the doctor mutter.
 
“Fuck you! I'd see what you'd do if someone stuck fingers up your ass!” Wolfram retorted.
 
“I said relax!”
 
Lasami was in time to turn around and see Wolfram jerking then looking over his shoulder and giving the old man's back of the head a look filled witch such malice that for a moment there he was afraid that the blond would snap the man's head off; he had experienced that despite his curvy and somewhat delicate looking body the blond possessed much more strength than it seemed possible. But Wolfram turned away and continued growling at the desk surface against him.
 
“He's fine,” the doctor said finally. He went to wash his hands. “Perfect condition.”
 
“My clothes,” Wolfram demanded walking over to Lasami, holding his hand out. He grabbed the bundle and started dressing.
 
After Wolfram was finished, the doctor held out a glass of water while holding a pill in his other hand. “Here, drink this.”
 
“What's this?” Wolfram asked.
 
“It's for vermin. Just in case you have something.”
 
The blond pursed his lips at the pill but then just shrugged and took it. After swallowing the pill he chased it down with the glass of water. After all things were done, Lasami led him back to the second floor.
 
“So yesterday you knew he wouldn't come…” Wolfram said while they were walking. “Not until I am checked for all that stuff…”
 
Lasami shrugged. “He might have come to simply see you. You really caught his eye…”
 
Wolfram only glowered at the double door in front of him. He knew that there was something about him that attracted men, especially that kind that Faraya was, and it was not only his looks. Complete submission, this was what Faraya wanted from him. He would have to play the man's game for awhile.
 
The opening door revealed the men that were spread all over the lounge. Wolfram noticed that there indeed were several divisions amongst the concubines: that dark-haired and blue-eyed man was chatting about something with four other men near the entrance while the other five were sitting at the other end of the lounge.
 
Wolfram started walking over to his room, approaching the group of the five men at the end of the lounge. He stopped unsure as one of them stood up and blocked his way.
 
“A new one, huh?”
 
Wolfram looked at the dark-haired youth whose long, slightly curled hair was bouncing around his hips. His eyes locked with the brown ones. The guy was probably even younger than him.
 
Wolfram was aware of all sounds ceasing in the lounge, the rest of the concubines watching them. “I'm Wolfram and you?”
 
“Asoka.”
 
Wolfram nodded. “Nice to meet you, Asoka.” He tried to pass but Asoka didn't even budge, their chests coming flush. Wolfram stepped back, his eyes setting on the other man.
 
“Wolfram, huh? A very exotic name…”
 
“Thank you.” From the corner of his eye Wolfram noticed the blue-eyed man watching the scene from the other side of the lounge with an amused look on his face.
 
“Aren't we cute?” Asoka hissed, the man's brown eyes darkening, almost turning black. “Listen, you blonde, you keep your pretty face away from here! The King already has his favorites and you just keep low and silent or soon you'll wish that you'd have never gotten here…”
 
“I've never wanted to get here, in first place,” Wolfram said, pushing past Asoka.
 
“Who let you walk away?!”
 
“This doesn't interest me,” Wolfram cut him off already opening the door to his room.
 
“This doesn't interest him, huh?” Asoka mocked. In several wide strides he was behind the blond. “But this interests me!” He grabbed Wolfram by his hair and yanked him back, locking his arm around Wolfram's neck. The next second he doubled over as Wolfram's elbow flew in his stomach. With another hit to Asoka's back with his elbow Wolfram sent him to the floor.
 
Kicking him in his chest, Wolfram eliminated one of Asoka's friends who rushed to him then snapped another's head to the side with a swift punch. Hissing, he stood in his fighting stance daring for the others to approach him.
 
Wolfram growled and jumped to the side when Lasami tried to grab him but the man caught him anyway, trussing his arm behind his back.
 
“What the fuck do you think you are doing, idiot?!” Lasami hissed softly into his ear. “Look at them! -These are no warriors, they are just whores!”
 
Wolfram struggled but then his eyes fell on Asoka who was now kneeling on the floor, shaking and rubbing his stomach in pain. When his eyes met the brown ones, the man flinched, his face reflecting affright. From the corner of his eye he noticed the rest of Asoka's followers scuffle away.
 
“So it seems that your `delicate flower' has kicked your ass, Asoka,” the silver voice rang from the other side of the lounge. “What was that about you saying something about him being under your foot…?”
 
Asoka gritted his teeth at the laughter that followed the voice. Wolfram turned his head to lock his eyes with the black-haired man on the other side of the room. The bright blue eyes grinned back at him without a trace of fear.
 
“Watch out for that man,” Lasami muttered after noticing the blue and green eyes lock. “If you don't get along or become enemies with Amae, he will cause you much trouble. He's not malignant in nature, but be careful around him. He's the King's favorite.” He let go of Wolfram as he felt the blond's muscles relax.
 
Wolfram shrugged off Lasami's arm then smoothed and dusted his dark green tunic off. Even if he hated this piece of clothing and how it was too revealing sides it was the only one he had now. Giving a last glance at Amae, he went into his room. Lasami followed him shortly after.
 
“You broke one of Beali's ribs,” Lasami informed him seriously while looking at the blond who was now leaning on the wall just at the entrance, his chest heaving heavily at the just experienced conflict. “Even if the King seems to have lost interest in him recently, he is still protective over his concubines. We can't be silent about you doing something like that - you'll be punished. Luckily, Asoka is more or less fine and, if your luck doesn't change, there won't be any marks left on him by the time the King decides to pay him a visit…”
 
“Screw that Beali and you all!” Wolfram hissed, smashing his fist into the wall a deep crack issuing and plaster crumbling onto the red carpet. His angry eyes settled on Lasami like a whip, making the man jump in that unexpectedness. `Screw Faraya, screw this palace and his idiotic harem! I've never been and I am not going to be manipulated by a bunch of whores! I'll kill the fucker next time!' - This was what Wolfram wanted to scream at the stupefied man's face but just lowered his eyes and shook his head silently, the blond hair jouncing around.
 
“My, my…” Lasami approached the blond carefully. “We really do have a bit of temper, don't we?” He took Wolfram's hand in his and turned it around to look at the bruised knuckles. A droplet of red was making its way to the surface of the now reddish and bruised skin. Lasami's eyes went to the now naked wall with the molested masonry, widening slightly. Silently, he tugged the blond to the bed. He fished for the green bottle in his pocket then sat down next to Wolfram.
 
“Give me your right hand.”
 
While Lasami was rubbing the balm into his wrist and knuckles, Wolfram was gritting his teeth and staring at the chips and splinters on the carpet. He shouldn't have done that, he was behaving like an idiot but his nerves were on edge. He felt helpless and his control was slipping. He hated feeling helpless, the feeling was dreadful. Dressed up in this fucking dress, all pampered and locked up in the room for that perverted bastard and he couldn't change anything, had no idea how or when to escape, where Yuuri was or how to get to him. Instead of helping Yuuri he had gotten himself into a mess. One wouldn't call this a professional move…
 
“The other.”
 
Gritting his teeth, Wolfram turned to Lasami to hold his other hand out. He was hungry. He had that sparse breakfast but it had just increased his hunger. Asking Lasami was futile - the man had already done everything that was possible without getting into Kohar's bad side.
 
Wolfram watched Lasami rubbing the balm into his skin. The peaceful action had also calmed him down somewhat, his breath and heart rate finally becoming normal again. With a bit of shock he realized that he had just had hysterics. Those were rare and he couldn't really remember when he was this rattled the last time.
 
After Lasami had finished the treatment, the prince fell onto the bed with his back to lay there simply for several minutes with his eyes closed. He wondered if he would be tied to the bed again. If Lasami tied him to the bed again, those little whores might come to him again and this time he wouldn't be able to defend himself.
 
“Gods, this is all so stupid…”
 
Hearing the blond mutter, Lasami turned to look at him but the blond's eyes were set on the ceiling. “I'll send someone in to clean the carpet,” Lasami said. “You can also expect to be punished for damaging the wall.”
 
Wolfram just waved that off dismissively with his left hand. “Whatever.”
 
“If you are trying to entice the King, I can say that you are overstepping the line.”
 
Wolfram snickered. So now the man thought that he was doing that purposely. As if a male like Faraya would ever catch his interest! As long as he could see Faraya dead and Yuuri taking over his place, the palace and the entire kingdom, he didn't give a fuck about Faraya.
 
“Get up. I have to tie you back.”
 
Wolfram rolled his eyes. Without a word of protest he got up from the bed. Untying the laces, he kicked his sandals off unceremoniously leaving them sprawled on the red and black colored carpet. He squatted next to the bed then half-lay down and let himself be tied to the pole. This time Lasami tied the rope looser and it didn't hurt his wrists that much.
 
Five minutes after Lasami left, another servant entered the room with a wet cloth and a broom in his hands. The servant observed him curiously then hurried to clean up the mess on the carpet. Another couple of minutes later a servant carrying a small bucket with putty came and started working on the cracked wall.
 
Although the blue dressed servants didn't say a word to him, Wolfram could feel their curious gazes and interest. Obviously he was not the first to get tied to the bed but probably that didn't happen everyday, the concubines and everyone around being ready to fulfill any Faraya's and at the same time Kohar's wish anytime.
 
The servants were done soon and left the room. It was quiet all around and despite his uncomfortable position Wolfram didn't even feel how he fell into a doze. An hour later he was woken up by the door opening again.
 
Alarmed, Wolfram's eyes followed a young concubine who was approaching him. He was one of those whom he had seen sitting together with Amae. The concubine was probably around the same age as him, however because of his lack of knowledge about the local races he wasn't sure how to count their age.
 
The concubine, like all local people, had black hair and dark eyes. The hair was just past his shoulders framing a handsome face with big eyes and a quite wide nose. Actually everything about the man seemed full. Even his body. He wasn't plump but it seemed as if he still had some of baby fat which for some reason made him even more attractive. The concubine was wearing a light vest just right on his bare skin and light, almost transparent trousers that were fitting him loosely.
 
Wolfram watched him approaching and only then noticed that the concubine was carrying several fruits and something else in his crossed arms. Catching Wolfram's mistrustful look, the concubine gave him a feeble smile and squatted down next to him, the fruits and several rissoles bumping onto the carpet. He brushed the crumbs off his lap.
 
“Don't tell me you are going to feed me?”
 
Gracefully covering his mouth with his right hand, the concubine giggled at the sarcasm and disbelief in the blond's voice. “Well, if you want to eat… I don't see any other way…” He grinned.
 
“Aren't you afraid that Kohar might punish you?”
 
The concubine laughed again. “Kohar is away doing business with a passing merchant, trying to get us even sparser clothing.” The man took a pear in his hands and brought it to Wolfram's mouth, his dark eyes amused. “So, if you want to eat, do it fast or you'll stay hungry for the next two years. As far as I heard, Kohar was simply fascinated by your feats in breaking Harui's nose and Beali's ribs, to say nothing of his own nose and the wall,” with his head he motioned at the drying plaster on the wall.
 
“Is it Amae who has sent you?”
 
The concubine didn't show any reaction but something akin to a dark shadow flew his face. The concubine shook his head. “No.”
 
“Does he know that you are here?”
 
“I thought you were hungry?”
 
Wolfram bit his tongue at the curt response. “What's your name?” he asked between the big bites on the pear while the concubine was pressing it to his mouth.
 
“Yasai. And you are Wolfram, right?”
 
Wolfram nodded. With a huge appetite he ate two rissoles and then the rest of the fruits. His stomach now more or less satisfied, he exhaled contently.
 
“At least pretend to be hungry,” Yasai laughed softly. Then he reached out for Wolfram's mouth to wipe the crumbs off it. His thumb brushing over Wolfram's lips slowly, he grinned when Wolfram's eyes became wider in size at his closeness, the blond clearly ready to protest. “I'll go now or if Kohar catches me here, I'll join you in your diet.”
 
Wolfram watched the concubine quickly sweep the crumbs under the bed with his hands then stand up. “I'll just give you some advice,” Yasai said before opening the door, “watch out for Amae - don't trust him.”
 
Wolfram's blond brow rose at that but he nodded. “Thanks.”
 
He dozed for another hour then startled as the door flew open. Obviously very content with something, Kohar strolled into the room, Lasami following him close. The superintendent's mood improved even more when his eyes set on an uncomfortably crouching Wolfram.
 
He's so easy to please, Wolfram thought with a snicker.
 
“Had fun?” Kohar asked.
 
Wolfram's head turned to the door where another two servants entered carrying a tub. It seemed that the procedure would be repeated.
 
Wolfram simply ignored Kohar. The superintendent chuckled at that, amused. “Untie him,” he ordered Lasami. “Get up!” He grabbed Wolfram by his hair when the blond simply slumped onto the carped after being untied.
 
Wolfram yelped in pain but his numbed hands and legs didn't hold his weight, his weight pulling at his scalp and painful tears concentrating in the corner of his eyes. But Kohar wasn't able to lift him like that either. Cursing, Kohar grabbed Wolfram by his arms and started dragging him to the door. Once outside the room, they turned to the bathroom.
 
Half of the concubines were in the lounge, Wolfram noticing Yasai and Amae watching him with curiosity. The men were sitting in a group of three, Yasai and Amae almost touching their shoulders, another man whose name Wolfram didn't know sitting close to them.
 
When Wolfram saw where he was taken, he tried to push Kohar away. Enema. The bastards were going to perform an enema on him! Beside himself with anger, Wolfram kicked Lasami as he came to aid the superintendent. Even if his legs were still numbed, the kick shoved Lasami away. Lasami cursed then hurried to open the bathroom door while Kohar pushed the blond inside.
 
Closing the door shut, Lasami turned to the struggling blond who now rather reminded him of a wild animal. Seeing Lasami take a thin hose with the wide end from the cabinet that stood next to the tub and not believing that this was happening, Wolfram reared back. True, Yuuri and he had done it more than several times exactly for the sexual purpose but to have someone do that to him against his will was just inconceivable.
 
“Let go!” he jerked his arms. But his struggles didn't help, and soon his arms were bound behind his back, Kohar tightening the loop and rendering him helpless. Tossed over the small table that had probably stood to serve exactly this purpose, Wolfram was doing the only thing that was left to him - cursing both Lasami and Kohar to hell.
 
“Relax, or it will really hurt,” Lasami warned, getting in between Wolfram's thighs while Kohar was holding the end of the rope Wolfram's wrists were tied with and his knee digging in the blond's back to prevent him from wiggling.
 
“I'm gonna kill you!”
 
Lasami just sighed. “Actually it's recommended to have enema done from time to time and…”
 
“Then stick it up your own ass, you freakin' sadist!” Wolfram screamed at him. He yelped as the hose was painfully pushed inside him, tearing something up. Then he just continued to grind his teeth, seething while feeling water flowing into his insides.
 
About ten minutes later, sitting on the water-closet, his stomach and guts heaving with spasms, Wolfram was swearing to kill all of the servants, concubines and every living soul and level the entire palace with the ground one day. But Kohar was just grinning at him, amused by the entire thing and the sounds.
 
If Kohar had expected the procedure to drain the blond of his energy, it didn't turn that way. His body still shaking and covered in a cold and hot sweat after the procedure, Wolfram became even wilder. While the blond was being dragged through the lounge back into the room, he had almost broken Kohar's nose, then attempted in scratching his eyes out.
 
Kohar had trouble with keeping the blond under control, the noise, screeching and cursing not ceasing even for a second and he could see the doors opening, concubines sticking their heads out to see what was happening. All this just because of an enema! He couldn't believe it. The concubines were all wide-eyed, several of them pale, not understanding and already afraid to be tortured in the same way the blond had been, even if they had no idea what it was.
 
Cursing, Kohar slammed the door behind them with his foot, in several quick strides he approached the bed and tossed the blond onto it. He snarled at the reddish look filed with malice that the blond offered him. The blond was pissing him off, couldn't he understand that all these childish struggles wouldn't change anything, only get them all into trouble?!
 
In spite of Wolfram's protests, he was undressed and soon was writhing naked on the bed while trying to escape. Wolfram smacked Kohar's hand away as he tried to drag him to the tub that the servants had finished filling earlier. He had nothing against the tub only against Kohar touching him.
 
“Gods, you bore me to death!” Kohar grunted. Before he could grab Wolfram by his hair again, Lasami took Wolfram by his arm and tugged to the tub.
 
“Don't be ridiculous,” he said. “It's only a bath.”
 
Wolfram glowered at him but obeyed.
 
Amused at the way how Wolfram listened to Lasami, Kohar watched the blond walk over to the tub, Lasami shedding the upper half of his uniform onto the nearest chair then looking around for toiletries. “Figures… Birds of a feather flock together…” Kohar laughed.
 
Lasami ignored him. “Get in.”
 
Wolfram climbed into the tub. Kohar watched Lasami washing the blond then sat down onto the bed to wait for Lasami to finish; the sight was very pleasant after all. The blond didn't struggle or disturb the process in any other way as it happened yesterday but was glaring at him nonstop from above Lasami's shoulder which was really amusing.
 
After washing, Wolfram was dried and the same procedures as yesterday were repeated again. But just as the servants had expected, the blond didn't even think about letting them lubricate him, twisting and turning and making them chase after him through the entire room, his now oiled and slick body sliding out of their grasp.
 
“Goddamit! You either do that yourself, or I'll call in more men!” Kohar snarled after chasing the blond fruitlessly for about five minutes, pillows, chairs and vases knocked and scattered through the entire room, Wolfram disheveled and healthy pinkish from his exertions.
 
Standing on the other side of the bed in front of the servants, his chest heaving with quick pants, Wolfram considered the possibilities and, even if with a great reluctance settled on the latter. Kohar understood that without any words just from looking at the blond's discontent face.
 
“Here,” Kohar tossed a small bottle to Wolfram who caught it nimbly.
 
With his legs spread lightly, Wolfram sat down on the very edge of the bed.
 
“We have to see that you would do it right,” Kohar grinned at him, when Wolfram demanded he and Lasami left the room. He just shrugged when the blond's loud mouth sent him several colorful epithets.
 
Kohar watched the blond spreading the lubricant onto his fingers then bringing them down between his legs. Blushing faintly in anger or shyness, Kohar couldn't tell, the blond pressed his fingers forward. After brushing backwards and forwards several times awkwardly, the blond wanted to pull them out.
 
“Push them deeper,” Kohar said, his intent eyes having already darkened.
 
The bottle crossed the room like a flash of lightning and smashed into the superintendent's forehead. The glass exploded from the impact, the splinters and lubricant spraying all around. Kohar screeched, rubbing his eyes, several blood streaks running from his forehead and down, dripping onto his clothes. Lasami jumped to his dazed superior, trying to wipe the blood and look if there was any serious damage.
 
His face contorted into a snarl, Wolfram wiped his fingers onto a towel that was left from him drying his hair then dressed quickly the clothes that had been left for him on the bed. This time it was a white tunic with golden lace, without sleeves and had a small yellow dragon embroidered on his chest.
 
A rage filled roar made the blond lift his head. He was just in time to move out of the way when Kohar went after him. Furious with the man, Wolfram was ready to beat off the next attack and leave at least one of his ribs shattered. He dropped into his fighting pose instantly.
 
Seeing that Kohar was so mad that wasn't able control his anger anymore and that the blond was seriously contemplating a fight, which would only enrage Kohar further, Lasami grabbed Wolfram by his arm and dragged him quickly out of the room. If that continued, Wolfram would be beaten up and Kohar punished or even sentenced to death for marring the rebellious blond, to say nothing of him being also punished for letting all that happen.
 
“You know,” Lasami hissed while quickly dragging the blond down the stairs to the first floor, “this is the first time someone managed to throw Kohar out of balance just in two mere days. You…”
 
“Thank you.”
 
Lasami smacked Wolfram on his head, jerking him by his arm. “Damn idiot! You'll end up dead at this rate! Do you want that?! Do you really want to die here?! Answer me - do you want that?!”
 
Wolfram just snarled in response. He knew himself that he shouldn't have thrown the bottle at Kohar. But the man watching him and pretending it was an act of masturbation he had been performing willingly had been infuriating and blinded him momentary. He was a king's husband, and to have someone meddle with his pride meant that he also meddled with Yuuri's reputation.
 
Pushing Wolfram through the first door on their way, Lasami shut it tightly behind them. It was an empty room, a luxurious one, with expensive tapestry and carpets, made beds covered with silky covers. Probably one of the guestrooms, Wolfram guessed. Lasami led him to an armchair near the window and seated him there while he himself sat down onto the bed opposite him.
 
Lasami waited for about ten minutes until he was sure that Kohar had enough time to tame his anger; Kohar was no fool even if sometimes behaved like one. Taking Wolfram by his arm, he guided him upstairs and back into his room. Kohar wasn't there anymore, very likely tending to his wounds. Lasami doubted that he would show up today or otherwise he would risk strangling the blond. Either way, Lasami had no doubt that the superintendent wouldn't sleep this night, not before he thought of at least ten ways to punish and humiliate the blond.
 
TBC