Kyou Kara Maou Fan Fiction ❯ Watch out for the Green Eyes ❯ Part 27 ( Chapter 27 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Kyou Kara Maou! I'm not making any money.
Warnings: Yaoi (male x male), Yuuri x Wolfram. Some other pairings.
Summary: This is sort of the sequel of “Working out the Paradox”. The action takes place six years after Yuuri and Wolfram got together/six years after the events in “Working out the Paradox”. Yuuri and Wolfram have been married for four years.
Now if asked, I can't really give
A/N 1: Age: Yuuri - 22, Wolfram - who the heck knows?!
A/N 2: I hate Greta; she is nonexistent in this story, and Yuuri has never adopted her.
A/N 3: Finished 06. 01. 2008
 
Watch out for the Green Eyes
 
by chayron (lttomb@yahoo.com), beta-read by Madame Malice/Melisenda
 
Part 27
 
“Wolfram! Oh my god, Wolfram dear!”
 
Wolfram jerked up in his bed, his eyes shooting open. He wasn't sure if he was awake or dreaming, as he stared wide-eyed at Yuuri's mother. After barging right into the ward, the woman didn't stop and sped right to the blond, grabbing him in a fierce hug.
 
“Aaah!”
 
“Jesus, mom, let go of him!” Yuuri followed his mother in and worked to peel his mother off his husband as Wolfram recoiled in pain. “Do you want to kill him or something?!” He finally managed to dislodge his mother from Wolfram and led her to the bed-side chair where he seated her.
 
“Why didn't you tell me, Yuuri?!” Miko gripped her son's hand. “He looks awful! Is he going be alright? So pale!”
 
“It's his natural color, Mom. He's always pale,” Yuuri tried to calm the fussing woman down. “I didn't want to tell you because I wanted him to have some peace - you are a little too energetic for him just now.” He turned to the still open-mouthed blond. “I'm sorry about that. Shori blurted out where you were.”
 
“Umm,” Wolfram drawled, blinking. “It's alright…”
 
“Are you eating regularly? Soup! I'll prepare my special chicken soup for you!” Miko declared suddenly. “I'll get you back on your feet in no time! Don't you worry, dear!”
 
“Ehh…” Wolfram stammered. “Thanks, but…”
 
“And some fresh salad!”
 
“Mom, he…”
 
“Warm blankets! He needs some! It's so cold and windy outside!”
 
Wolfram directed his gaze somewhere above his mother-in law's right shoulder and resigned himself to letting Miko get out everything she wanted. Yuuri also stood beside her mutely, realizing that, if interrupted, his mother would resume her speech anew and never stop talking.
 
Miko left one hour later after promising to send her husband over to check on Wolfram in the evening. From the place on his bed where he was now propped up against the headboard, with pillows at his back and the covers tucked in up to his neck, so that only his face was showing, Wolfram gave his husband a look.
 
Yuuri sighed and walked over to sit at the blond's side. Folding his hands over his chest, he leaned back on the headboard. “Well, you know…” he started slowly, “Shori has been going out with that girlfriend of his for almost five years and suddenly they split up… I think mom had already been seeing them married and with a bunch of kids. Nothing happened and, in addition, Shori moved out to Tokyo. I mostly live in Shin Makoku, so she rarely sees any of us…” he explained.
 
Yuuri ruffled Wolfram's hair affectionately. “She's really happy about our relationship, you know… You are like a son to her. We are the family she wanted at least one of her sons to have.”
 
Wolfram leaned his head on Yuuri's shoulder. “Yeah, I know… But sometimes she's a little too much to handle…”
 
Yuuri laughed softly. “True… She's a weird one.”
 
Wolfram shifted as Yuuri's shoulder shook. “I don't understand women at all.” Wolfram muttered. “They seem so empty-headed to me. Fussing and crying non-stop… Who would want to go out with a woman if there were a choice?”
 
Yuuri had been trying very hard not to laugh but then couldn't help it. “Hilarious!” he burst out laughing after a few seconds. “I love the way you think, hahaha!”
 
Wolfram's hand quickly worked out itself from under the covers to smack his husband on the thigh. “Nothing's funny here!”
 
Trying to still his laughter, Yuuri rubbed his teary eyes. “No, there probably isn't,” he chuckled. “Actually I'm very glad that you think like this.”
 
“Yeah, I bet you are. Unlike me, you don't need to worry about me chasing every damn skirt!” Wolfram snorted.
 
Yuuri laughed softly. “Oh, c'mon, you know that I don't chase any skirts. Only your trousers and what's inside them. Especially what's inside them,” he emphasized his words by reaching out to Wolfram's crotch and squeezing it lightly, making the older male gasp at the sudden movement.
 
The cloth was very thin and he could feel the blond hardening under his palm. Wolfram grabbed his hand but it was obvious that he didn't know whether he wanted to push it away or to urge it on. Yuuri kneaded lightly and the grip on his hand yielded, echoing his motions.
 
Kissing the blond, Yuuri continued to stroke him. Today Wolfram was like putty in his hands - purring, accepting all of the offered attentions and requesting more. After having gone without and coming so close to losing Wolfram, the blond's soft moans were working him up as never before.
 
Wolfram winced when Yuuri's hand slid to the small of his back to press their bodies together. A spark of awareness came back to Yuuri. A soft frustrated whimper escaped his mouth, his hand letting go of his husband.
 
“Wolfram…” Yuuri moaned lightly when Wolfram didn't stop kissing his shoulder and chest, nipping on the skin quite aggressively. “Wolfram, wait… You are too …” With his palm, he pushed at Wolfram's head lightly. He leaned in to give a short kiss on those glistening lips that immediately fell open for him. With a sigh he restrained himself from plundering further. “We'll postpone this for later, when you are stronger…” he muttered softly.
 
“Yuuri…” To Wolfram's ears his own voice sounded much more desperate than he meant it to.
 
Yes, he was afraid that he might lose control over situation, and Yuuri might do something he would regret later. But still, he could hardly quench the disappointment that overcame him when Yuuri pulled away.
 
XXXXX
 
Wolfram's father-in-law and Shori came to see him that evening. The men greeted the blond and immediately started pulling various cases and packets from a huge bag that they carried into the ward. The promised chicken soup, home-made goulash, cutlets, roast chicken and a drink of stewed fruit soon appeared on the cupboard next to Wolfram's bed.
 
“Well, how are you?” Shori asked, after everything was out. From a thermos flask he started pouring the chicken soup into a bowl, then held it out for the blond.
 
“Thanks.” Wolfram looked around for the spoon. His father-in-law took one from the cupboard and held it out. “Thanks. I think I'm fine,” the blond said, digging in. “Yuuri said that the doctors are thinking about letting me out of here.”
 
Shori and his father sat down next to Wolfram's bed and watched the blond eat the chicken soup. Miko had threatened them both to make sure that Wolfram would finish it all.
 
Shori nodded. He had heard the same from Yuuri. “I'm glad to hear that,” he said. “Yuuri went back to Shin Makoku. I'm sure he'll also visit Ekara to make sure that everything is going according to the plan. I'm recently back from there…” he added.
 
Wolfram nodded. “Yeah, the two of you will have a lot of trouble with this entire matter. And Faraya escaped…”
 
Shori's face darkened. “Yeah, as far as I understood the information, he is a dangerous man. I suspect that it was his gate that overlapped with Yuuri's and Yuuri was thrown into Ekara. I suppose Faraya knew all about the worlds and creating gates all along. We'll have to watch out.”
 
They discussed the latest news and when Wolfram was done eating, it finally seemed that the two men were ready to leave. Wolfram gathered his courage.
 
“Shori?”
 
Surprised, Shori looked at the blond. Wolfram rarely called him by his first name. The two of them had quite a warm relationship. He had always liked Yuuri's lover and Wolfram knew that, but the difference in their ranks usually made Wolfram address him officially.
 
“I have a request,” the blond said.
 
Shori nodded. He was intrigued when the prince squirmed uncomfortably in the bedding and looked at his father. “I beg your pardon for my insolence, but it's something I'd want to discuss with His Majesty alone…”
 
The older Shibuya gave the blond a little surprised look but nodded. A few moments later, after offering his farewells, he left the ward, leaving his son and Wolfram alone to talk. After the door closed behind his father, Shori turned his attention to the blond, waiting for him to start.
 
Wolfram felt that there was not enough air in the room. He questioned the intelligence of asking the other ruler for help. On the other hand, he had no one else to appeal to. There had been a constantly nagging voice in the back of his head. There was a huge chance he would screw things up now. But on the other hand, there was a big possibility that things could get worse later. He preferred it to be done at once. If he had to screw up, then it had better be royally.
 
“I talked to Asami…” Wolfram started. “I don't really understand much about all the medicine, but he said that most illnesses can be found while testing one's blood, right?”
 
Puzzled and already worried, Shori nodded.
 
“I… Can my blood be checked?” Wolfram asked.
 
Shori ruffled through his hair, thinking. He wasn't sure what brought this on. Wolfram's blood had been checked but it was actually only to find a donor of the same blood type. They didn't go any deeper into it. Besides, so as not to reveal the Mazoku race, he hadn't allowed his staff to go any further. It was obvious that Yuuri didn't know anything about this, and Wolfram asking for this specifically was more than a little weird.
 
Shori nodded finally. “Okay, I'll do it myself. You suspect any particular illness?” he asked. “As a full-blooded Mazoku's blood is quite different and I am not that used to working with it yet; it would be much easier and faster if I knew what I have to look for.”
 
Unsure and torn, Wolfram fidgeted with the cover. Was it really necessary that he explain or was Shori just trying to make him talk? Should he just keep it quiet? Wolfram's lips pressed into a tiny dash. It wasn't that he avoided Yuuri because of his current health - if tried hard enough he could probably manage a round without passing out, but there was that constant nagging worry...
 
“You should check for sexually transmitted diseases,” Wolfram muttered finally. The knuckles of his fingers grasping the cover were turning white while Shori frowned, staring down at him.
 
Wolfram's body relaxed against the headboard when Shori nodded finally. “Any particular reason to test for STD's or are you just guessing?”
 
“I just want to be sure that I am not carrying any,” Wolfram muttered, not daring to look at his husband's brother. “It would be a problem if…you know, Yuuri got anything from me.”
 
Shori watched him for a few moments then stood up. “Fine. I'll go get the equipment. Now, as far as this goes, I will say that I won't interfere. As long as you are considerate, Yuuri and your relationship is not my business.”
 
When the door closed behind Shori, Wolfram slumped into the bedding. That felt as if Shori had tossed a wet rag in his face. Except for the fact that the ruler of Earth had lost any respect for him, Wolfram considered himself lucky enough - at least Shori had promised not to interfere.
 
When Shori came back to take his blood, the blond sat up again. The other man took the same chair next to his bed he had been sitting on a few minutes ago. He finished preparing the syringe and the few flasks that he had brought with him then reached out for the blond's arm.
 
Wolfram had expected the other male to be cold or even rude to him. But hearing Shori's calm voice telling him to make a fist, watching Shori disinfect the skin before inserting the needle and filling one flask then another, he didn't experience any of it. When he was done, Shori pressed a wad of cotton to the sting to disinfect it and told him to fold his arm.
 
“I want to apologize for jumping to conclusions,” Shori said after gathering the flasks and the syringe. He stood up and gave Wolfram a serious look. “Does this have anything to do with Faraya?” The prince's body tensed in reaction to his words. The blond's fingers were nervously rumpling the end of the cover and already without Wolfram saying a word, Shori knew he was right.
 
“No, it's…”
 
“Don't lie to me,” Shori interrupted him harshly. “It's only too obvious. You were captured by him and just recently I heard Faraya used to have a harem where his preferences were clearly seen. He's more powerful than you and there is no way I'd believe that he wasn't enticed by your looks. And now it's perfectly clear why Kyota protested so much against restoring Faraya's power over Bianlu.” He gave the blond a questioning look. “Is Kyota the only one who knows?”
 
By the way the emerald glare seemed to scorch him, Shori knew he had gone too far. “This is important, Wolfram. You know that this entire thing might…” He fell silent and stared at the blond who stared back at him with eyes that were pointedly telling him that it was no use asking or commenting at all.
 
“Fine,” Shori said, turning to the door, “I won't interfere with your affairs.” Just before opening the door, he stopped and turned around to look at the blond. “But keep in mind that if Faraya ever shows up again, I have to be the one to get to him first. Without knowing the reason, Yuuri won't forgive you for killing the bastard. On the other hand, I am able to move much more freely.”
 
The blond didn't say anything to that, only staring at him with indescribable eyes. Shori opened the door, shrugging. “We are a family, Wolfram, and you can count on me,” he said before stepping through and closing it.
 
Wolfram stared at the door silently while chewing on his lower lip. He startled as the door suddenly opened again.
 
“Oh, use condoms for the time being. Do you have any?”
 
A pillow hit the wall right next to Shori's head. “I guess that means “no”,” Shori laughed, closing the door again.
 
XXXXX
 
Sleepily, Wolfram opened his eyes at the sound of the door opening. Shori's head appeared in the doorway. He cast a quick glance at Wolfram sprawled in the bed.
 
“Breakfast is ready; come down to eat.”
 
Wolfram shifted between the sheets then rubbed his eyes. He was still only able to sleep on his back, any other position being quite uncomfortable and usually leaving some of his body parts numb. “Mhm,” he mumbled in agreement. “Is Yuuri back yet?”
 
Shori shook his head. “No. I think he will be back about noon.” Wolfram was still yawning and seemed to be a little sluggish, which made Shori suspect that he was somewhat feverish after being exposed to the cold October air yesterday. But there were signs of waking up and it seemed that it wasn't anything serious.
 
“Do you need help with dressing?” Shori asked as Wolfram sat up. He sighed as the blond gave him a weird look. “We don't have maids, Wolfram. It's no big deal if I help you - we are a family. Or would you prefer my mother or father to me?” Shori chuckled at the prince's aghast face. He walked over to the chair where he had put Yuuri's clothes yesterday. As Yuuri hadn't brought any of Wolfram's clothes from Shin Makoku, he had ransacked his brother's wardrobe to find something for the blond.
 
Yesterday, in the morning, Wolfram was discharged from the hospital. As Yuuri was away, Shori was the one to bring the blond home. His father was more reserved but it was obvious that Miko loved the idea of Wolfram spending a few days with them.
 
Yuuri's clothes were a tad too big for the prince. The shirt was more or less okay, but Shori couldn't help chuckling when, after he had helped Wolfram into Yuuri's jeans, the trouser-legs were being dragged over the floor. After some fussing around, he finally seated the discontent blond onto the bed and rolled the trouser-legs up.
 
“They are also too wide, but you'll have to bear with that,” he chuckled, patting Wolfram on his knee.
 
“Can't you just send me back to Shin Makoku?”
 
“You are Yuuri's subject and I have no right to do that without his permission,” Shori winked at Wolfram's frowning face while standing up. Wolfram gave him a dubious look which said that he didn't believe a thing Shori had said. “Oh, c'mon, you rarely stay here,” Shori added. “Mom and Dad are happy to see you.”
 
Resigned, Wolfram slid off the bed. Shori was right, of course, but he had never been fond of Earth and right now he wanted to see his own family. Besides, he had never felt that comfortable around Yuuri's parents. His relationship with Shori was good, but the parents made him somewhat uneasy.
 
The breakfast table was piled up with pancakes, jars of marmalade, buns, cookies, various yoghurts and sandwiches. Breakfast went smoothly with Miko chattering away while trying to feed Wolfram everything on the table at once. Her husband was watching her with a soft smile on his lips.
 
The oldest Shibuya looked exactly the same as he had looked six years ago when Wolfram first saw him. Meanwhile his wife had aged somewhat; more wrinkles appearing around her eyes and in the corners of her smile. It made Wolfram think about himself and Yuuri. If they lived long enough and their relationship persisted, they would have to face the same problem. Being a half-Mazoku, Yuuri would age more slowly than his mother, but faster than he would nonetheless.
 
Wolfram wondered why Yuuri's parents didn't have more kids. The woman seemed to be still fit enough for that, but then…he didn't really know much about Human physiology.
 
After breakfast, Wolfram went upstairs to Shori's room where Shori turned his high fidelity on and found a few classical pieces for Wolfram to listen to. He showed Wolfram how to use the equipment and left him there with soft music on.
 
Six hours later, when he returned from the hospital, he found the blond sitting on the carpet next to the bed, leaning his back against it, asleep. Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto No. 2 was filling the room. While Shori was approaching the blond, the track ended but then it started from the beginning again. Shaking Wolfram awake, Shori wondered whether the blond had accidentally pushed the repeat button or it had been intentional.
 
Wolfram's head jerked up off the bed. Disoriented, he stared at Shori for a few seconds then wiped the drool off his mouth while looking around and trying to regain his senses. Shori smelled very similar to Yuuri; and even if shaken awake quite rudely and at the moment disoriented, Wolfram didn't feel threatened. But his stiff neck was killing him - it was a good thing that Shori woke him up, otherwise he would not be able to turn his head at all. Rubbing his neck, the blond looked at Shori.
 
“What?” he asked, since Shori was giving him a strange look.
 
The king shook his head. “You don't have anything which would resemble any known sexually transmitted disease. You worried about nothing. Now, let's go have dinner and then watch a movie. I have a few about wars and strategy if you wish.”
 
 
A smile tugged at Wolfram's lips. He rubbed his eyes, yawning. “Yeah, I think I'd like that.”
 
XXXXX
 
Yuuri entered the room to find himself in half-darkness. He could only see his brother's head and a part of his shoulders peaking up from the couch and glowing in the changing lights of the television set.
 
“Hey.”
 
Shori turned his head half-way to answer the greeting. “Took you long enough.”
 
“Sorry. It's really busy, plus I had to write my graduation dissertations…”
 
“Yeah, I can imagine.”
 
Yuuri removed his coat, hanging it on the coatrack and approached him. He peeked over his brother's shoulder to see what Shori was watching. It was a historical movie with men carrying spears and shields and going to war. Yuuri decided that it must be about ancient Rome.
 
“How is Wolfram?” Yuuri asked.
 
“See for yourself,” Shori said, shrugging and pointing next to him.
 
Yuuri leaned over the sofa to see Wolfram curled up next to Shori, asleep with his head on the armrest. Yuuri chuckled lightly. He propped himself on the back of the sofa then reached his hand over to ruffle the blond hair lazily.
 
“Did he behave?”
 
“Jeez,” Shori snorted, “you are talking as if he were some dog.”
 
Yuuri grinned. “Well, he does need a leash sometimes.”
 
Shori watched his brother stroking the sleeping blond's head then sighed. “Yuuri, he wants to go home. Take him back to Shin Makoku. He is getting restless. I think he believes that there's some reason you don't allow him to go back.”
 
Yuuri brushed his fingers over the blond's cheek, making him stir. “I hoped he might finally get used to being here. Mom and Dad like having him around… Shori, he's burning up,” he said when the hot cheek made him test Wolfram's forehead.
 
“Yuu… Yuuri?” Wolfram yawned, blinking his sleepy eyes in the half-light. “You are back?”
 
“Yeah,” Yuuri nodded. “Sorry, I was really busy.”
 
“How much time has passed in Shin Makoku?” Wolfram asked, sitting up. Confused, his eyes set on Shori who was sitting next to him. Then the bafflement faded as he remembered watching some movie together with Shori.
 
“Two weeks,” Yuuri said, not missing the confusion on his husband's face after realizing that he had fallen asleep on the sofa with Shori. Wolfram was always sensitive to others' proximity, be it his brothers' or brother-in-law's.
 
“Two weeks…?” Wolfram repeated numbly. “It would be about a few months overall… My mother and Gwendal must be going crazy…”
 
Yuuri still wasn't used to how Wolfram excluded Conrad from his family list. Wolfram had never been a very socializing person and that also included his interaction with his family. He had tried talking about this with Wolfram and to raise the issue with Conrad, but it hadn't made a difference. The blond didn't really understand what he wanted from him. In addition, it really seemed that the blond was doing it automatically, Conrad's name simply slipping out of his head. Sometimes though, it looked as if Wolfram forced himself to not believe that Conrad would worry about him, and Yuuri found that really childish. He noticed that change in Wolfram after Conrad switched sides a long time ago. He also suspected that, at the time, Wolfram had been hurt very much and now it had somehow become a natural reaction to try and distance himself from Conrad so as not to get hurt again.
 
“Don't worry, I'll take you…” Yuuri started saying then faltered. He didn't want Wolfram bringing any diseases over to Shin Makoku. This was the main reason he tried to prevent Wolfram from traveling between the worlds. He was a half-blood and more or less had body abilities of a Human and a Mazoku. However, Wolfram was a full-blooded Mazoku, and one could never be sure if some diseases that weren't that dangerous to Humans wouldn't kill a full-blooded Mazoku. Not only it was dangerous for Wolfram himself, it might also be fatal for the entire planet. “You seem to have a fever, Wolfram.”
 
Wolfram pressed his palm to his forehead. “Mmm… It seems so. My nose was runny in the morning. Probably it's just the cold.”
 
“Do you feel okay?”
 
“Fine, just sleepy.”
 
“C'mon, let's go upstairs,” Yuuri said, walking around the sofa and holding his hand out for the blond.
 
“Don't forget to take him to see the doctor tomorrow. They wanted to check how his wound was healing,” Shori said while watching the blond getting to his feet. Wolfram yawned loudly and leaned on Yuuri for support as they headed upstairs.
 
XXXXX
 
“At first I'll take you to the doctor and then we'll have to stop at the University - I have some papers to deliver,” Yuuri said around a bun that he had been trying to push into his mouth all at once.
 
Wolfram raised his head from the pancake in his plate. He really hoped that after that they would go to Shin Makoku. Or at least he would. “Stop spewing crumbs, Yuuri,” he admonished his husband for the crumbs spilling from his mouth. “It's disgusting.”
 
“Sorry,” Yuuri said, spilling even more crumbs on the table, “but I'm really in a hurry. You should also eat faster or I'll be too late to meet with my lecturer. He said he had some comments on my graduation dissertation.”
 
A minute later he drank his tea in three big gulps then stood up. “Thanks, Mom!” With that he hurried upstairs to dress.
 
Wolfram stared at his husband's back until he disappeared through the doorway. Following Yuuri's example, he finished his pancakes in a few bites and followed him upstairs. Yuuri helped him to dress, and the two of them quickly left the house.
 
Yuuri walked over to the car to open the front door for Wolfram who climbed in carefully so as not to aggravate his freshly healed wounds. Yuuri closed the door then circled the car and got into the driver's seat.
 
“What are you doing?” Wolfram asked after his husband leaned over him and started fumbling with something near his head.
 
“You'll have to put your seatbelt on.”
 
As Wolfram had only a very vague idea what a seatbelt was, he just let Yuuri do as he wished. He had ridden in a car earlier, but didn't remember anything about any belts.
 
He had been worried that he might get sick, but Yuuri was trying very hard to avoid bumps and watched his speed, so it wasn't bad. While Shori had been driving him from the hospital, despite it being obvious that Shori was trying his best, Wolfram had still fallen violently ill.
 
They spent about half an hour in hospital where Wolfram's bandages were unwrapped, his chest carefully examined, and then he was told that, as there was nothing visible on the surface, he didn't need to come anymore. He was also advised to get plenty of rest and make sure that he ate a lot of protein.
 
The two of them left the hospital very content. Using Yuuri's good mood, Wolfram started negotiations and soon made Yuuri promise that he would be taken back to Shin Makoku as soon as Yuuri was done with at the University.
 
They soon pulled over in a parking lot near the University and Yuuri climbed out of the car. He opened the door for Wolfram then helped him out of the car. His husband's step wasn't firm yet and Yuuri thought about leaving him in the car, but he knew Wolfram hated to be left alone on Earth even if for a few minutes.
 
“Come here,” Yuuri held out his elbow for the blond to take.
 
Not hurrying to take the offer, Wolfram gave him a glance, then looked around carefully. There were several people around. Usually Yuuri was reluctant to be seen in public in compromising situations with him. He was pleased to see that Yuuri's priorities lay with him.
 
Wordlessly, Yuuri took his husband by his arm firmly and tugged Wolfram forward, steering him towards the stairs. Seeing that this was not enough support, he slid his arm around Wolfram's waist to better assist him. Silently they both climbed upstairs then Yuuri led Wolfram inside. He left the blond sitting in one of a group of chairs in the hall just outside the room he was heading for.
 
“Hey.”
 
Wolfram raised his head. “Hello,” he said to the guy whose hair was standing up as if he had been the subject of one of Anissina's experiments. Wondering, Wolfram cast his eyes over the man. He was wearing some dark sleeveless shirt with brightly colored letters. After looking closer Wolfram read that they were saying “Beer Is All I Need”. He was also wearing wide baggy jeans that, in Wolfram's opinion, were way too big for him - he could even see his underwear.
 
“Is he in?” the guy asked.
 
Wolfram's eyes rose back to his face. “Who?”
 
“The provost.”
 
Wolfram nodded. “I assume so. Yuuri went in.”
 
“Oh. Yuuri?” The guy plopped into the seat next to Wolfram. “You know Yuuri? Actually I don't remember seeing your face around.”
 
Wolfram shrugged. “I am not studying here. I just came with Yuuri.”
 
The man gave Wolfram an interested look. “Really? You look like a foreigner,” he motioned at Wolfram's blond hair. “It's the first time he has brought a friend. He's rather a lone wolf, isn't he?”
 
“I'm from Europe.” Wolfram shrugged again. “Not really. Does he really appear like that here?” he asked.
 
“Hmmm…” the guy drawled. He put his hands behind his head and leaned back in the chair. “Well, it's the last year of our studies and it still seems that I know nothing about that guy. He keeps to himself and seems to always be in a hurry…”
 
“I see…” Wolfram played with the golden bracelet on his wrist. “Being so shy… He probably finds it problematic to find a girlfriend, doesn't he…?”
 
The guy pursed his lips, seeming to be deeply in thought. “Dunno… I wouldn't call him shy, he just doesn't socialize much. I don't know him that well. But he really doesn't seem to be that interested in girls, at least not in the ones in our group. Although, he does stare at Eliza's boobs…” he laughed, drawing huge circles at his chest. He winked at Wolfram. “Hell, I wish I could just grab them and squeeze and… That one is such a hot chick! Her ass,” he waved his hands about drawing curves in the air, “is such a sweet thing and…”
 
Wolfram raised his hand, clearing his throat. “I got it. I'm so missing out not being in the same group, aren't I…?”
 
The guy nodded somewhat sourly. “Uh-uh. In these four years I got so used to that sight, that I'll surely miss it after we graduate…”
 
“Studying seems to be so much fun…” Wolfram said.
 
The guy gave him a surprised look. “Aren't you studying somewhere?”
 
Wolfram shrugged. “Well, I finished my studies quite a while ago. But I suppose it's never late to take up something new…”
 
“Finished?” the guy wondered. “You look awfully young.”
 
“Thanks, I do try,” Wolfram laughed heartily.
 
The guy also chuckled. “So what did you study?”
 
“Mmmm… Well, mostly it's Politics and Military Strategy.”
 
“At the War Academy?”
 
“Something like that,” Wolfram nodded.
 
They both turned toward the door that opened and Yuuri appeared in the doorway. “Ah, Katsuki,” he greeted. “Keeping Wolfram company?”
 
Katsuki looked at the blond who nodded, smiling. “Wolfram, huh?” he chuckled.
 
“Katsuki is a very talkative guy; he really didn't let me get bored.” Wolfram said, standing up. He swayed a little and Katsuki jumped up to catch his arm, helping to steady him.
 
“Are you done?” Wolfram asked Yuuri who hurried over to him to take over as Wolfram's support.
 
“Yeah, we can go home,” Yuuri said, wrapping his arm around Wolfram's waist, thanking Katsuki with a grateful nod. “Mother and Father will be away, so I'll just stop to buy something for dinner.”
 
Katsuki stepped back at the intensity in Wolfram's eyes as they snapped to Yuuri's face. “Dinner?” Wolfram's voice took an annoyed pitch. “Yuuri, you promised that we would go to Shin Makoku after this!”
 
Yuuri gave him an apologetic smile. “Well, it seems I forgot to fill in some papers and the secretary… But I promise we'll be back by tomorrow's lunch.”
 
Wolfram glared at him. “I don't like the food here! Your mom's cooking is fine, but what you make is awful!”
 
Yuuri grabbed at his chest, making his eyes roll back in his head. “You have just hurt my most precious feelings…”
 
“Yuuri!”
 
Yuuri let out a tortured sigh. He ruffled through his black hair, thinking. “Alright, I'll just take you out to a restaurant, then.”
 
“I hate riding in a car!” Wolfram spat.
 
“There's one near us, we can walk to it, okay?”
 
“It hurts to walk!”
 
Yuuri couldn't help chuckling at the way Wolfram was venting his frustration. “I'll just have to carry you then, won't I…? Oh come on, stop whining - it's just for one day.”
 
Wolfram continued to glare at him, but then his look softened. Yuuri's smile and calm tone always managed to disarm him. “It seems I'll just have to settle on pre-packed-food,” he sighed.
 
“Good husband,” Yuuri patted him on the head. He chuckled when Wolfram smacked his hand away.
 
Katsuki stared at the two then cleared his throat. “My bad. Yuuri, I accidentally told your wife about you staring at Eliza's boobs. I didn't know you were bi and…” Yuuri shushed him but it was already too late.
 
“How dare you?!” Wolfram gasped with his eyes wide. “I'm not a fucking wife!” he hissed at Katsuki.
 
Katsuki scratched his head uncomfortably. “Well, I dunno about that “fucking” part, but it seems to me… Well, about those boobs… Sorry for telling on you, Yuuri…”
 
His face flushed red, Yuuri coughed in embarrassment. “Don't sweat it,” he mumbled.
 
“I don't give a damn about any stupid boobs!” Wolfram snapped at Katsuki.
 
Katsuki shifted from one foot to another. “Don't care? I see…” he mumbled. “So Yuuri is a bi, whereas you're completely gay?” he asked timidly.
 
Wolfram stared at him for a second then turned to Yuuri. “Let's go home before I kill him.”
 
His face still red, Yuuri nodded.
 
XXXXX
 
Yuuri stayed quiet for a while after the incident at the University. It was for his own good. Wolfram was overflowing with the need to hurt someone. He was glad that the blond didn't start questioning him about his relationship with Eliza. It seemed that his husband had gained some sense recently.
 
Things got much better when he finally settled everything with his University. After getting his diploma, except for his relatives and friends, he wouldn't have any other need to visit Earth. That part of his life on Earth was done. He wasn't sure how he felt about that. A little sad, but at the same time he knew that he would have more time to delve into Shin Makoku affairs. Earth had been a distraction, although sometimes a distraction from his endless work was good.
 
The two of them finally went to Shin Makoku a day later. Wolfram forgot everything the instant his mother took him for a ride in her lulling mountains. Conrad was suppressing a smile, and Gwendal stood beside her, looking very content, then clapped Wolfram on his shoulder. That was the moment when the feelings of care and security made the blond feel as if a certain stage of his life was over.
 
After greeting everyone, they saw Gisela who confirmed that he was fine, but forbade him to do any physical activity. Wolfram went to the baths, then they had dinner with everyone. He enjoyed the conversations and let Gwendal fill him in about recent events in Shin Makoku. Wolfram was asked to tell his side of the story. The lies that he had to tell did make him guilty, but seeing his husband's content face made him think that he was doing the right thing. Wolfram knew that a stern talk about him starting a war on Ekara was still to come, but it didn't bother him much. He wasn't afraid of punishment. He was more worried about his and Yuuri's relationship.
 
They went to sleep late, the dinner and conversations dragging out to midnight. Yuuri went to have a bath before sleep while, rolling to his side in his and Yuuri's royal-sized bed and drifting off to dreamland, Wolfram considered himself a very lucky man. He was home.
 
When Wolfram woke up it was at the tingling and absolutely delightful sensation in his lower body. His pants were down. Drowsily trying to make out a shadowy figure between his legs, soon he knew what it was.
 
“What time is it?” he asked then stifled a moan at one particularly well-placed lick. When their skin brushed, he could feel that Yuuri wasn't wearing anything.
 
Trying to pull more of his husband's pajama pants down, Yuuri raised his head from between the blond's legs. “Are you sure you didn't want to ask something else?” He regretted he wasn't able to see Wolfram's face in this darkness.
 
Yuuri heard Wolfram chuckle softly, his voice sounding deeper than usual. Wolfram was hard and already in that pleasant daze which was on the verge of turning into lust. “I was just wondering how much time we have before maids start streaming in with breakfast and medicine…”
 
“I promise to take care of that,” Yuuri guaranteed, crawling up Wolfram's body. As soon as his lips touched Wolfram's there was no stopping. Their mouths met and joined, teeth clashing in a hungry kiss. Yuuri's hand cupped the blond head to deepen the kiss, his other sliding to grab his husband's hip. Yuuri felt himself harden even further at Wolfram's loud moan.
 
Their greedy lips met amongst occasional gasps and lust-filled groans. Suddenly, Yuuri's head shot up. Wolfram's bite had been aggressive, but measured so as not to draw blood. Yuuri sucked on his lip to soothe it while his dark eyes tried to discern the panting blond underneath him. The emerald eyes caught moonlight from the window and shone at him with an insolent provocation. A corner of Yuuri's lips quirked up. If Wolfram wanted it rough, he would get it rough.
 
Wolfram grunted as suddenly his hair was grabbed and tugged down, his head being pressed into the pillow. Yuuri's mouth fell on his, the insistent tongue forcing his mouth to open wider. In return, Wolfram's hands fisted into his husband's hair, so as not to let him think that he was the one in control.
 
“Fuck,” Wolfram panted, pulling at Yuuri's hair for their mouths to part for a moment. “I forgot how good you were…” he said, making Yuuri chuckle darkly. Wolfram gave him a hooded stare. “I think you should finish what you've started,” he said, seizing a handful of dark hair again and pushing Yuuri down. Yuuri didn't protest a bit, and Wolfram's head hit the pillow, his eyes shutting as Yuuri's mouth engulfed the head of his penis. The blond's left hand slid out of the thick locks to grasp the bedding beside him. Moaning approvingly, he took pleasure in Yuuri's skillful ministrations.
 
“So good,” Wolfram grunted out when Yuuri's tongue threaded up the other side of his penis. He moaned lightly as that hot and wet tongue dipped into the slit.
 
“Still worried about your lack of sleep?” Yuuri purred. His tongue slid down the right side of the penis, cutting off any coherent thought that might have formed in the blond's head. Drawing in a deep breath, Wolfram tried to spread his legs more, but then realized that they still were entangled in his pajama pants. Seeing the problem, Yuuri pushed himself away and, after rolling to the blond's side, helped Wolfram pull his pants off.
 
Wolfram grinned, and his eyes dilated in hunger when, instead of getting back in between his legs, Yuuri straddled him. He hummed at the feel of their naked bodies touching. “That's a nice change,” he purred, reaching out and trailing his palms over his king's bare chest. Pinching the nipples lightly, Wolfram let his hands slide over his husband's sides, then settled on his thighs.
 
“Despite you badly needing a power boost, I figured this would be much safer for your chest,” Yuuri said, leaning forward, appreciating the caresses.
 
“For some other body parts of mine as well,” Wolfram chuckled, meeting his husband halfway in a heated kiss. A moment later he pulled his head away to protest when he felt Yuuri raise himself, and his fingers circle him.
 
“I said that I took care of everything, didn't I?” Yuuri said while reaching to the drawer of the nightstand and getting a condom; he intended to go right to sleep after this, so cleaning up after sex was not an option. He put it on Wolfram then maneuvered himself over Wolfram's poised shaft. If he had expected to get an answer from Wolfram, he got none as the prince gritted his teeth and groaned low in his throat when he started sinking into the tight heat. Yuuri had lubricated himself well in the baths previously, and slid down onto Wolfram easily.
 
Placing his hands on the blond's sides, Yuuri breathed deeply while waiting for his body to adjust to the intrusion and for the incredible feeling of stretching to subside. But Wolfram was impatient, trying to move but pinned down helplessly. His hands came to Yuuri's waist, and tentatively, Yuuri moved himself upwards, then sliding downwards again. The prince approved that, his hands falling on his husband's thighs, squeezing and demanding more.
 
“Aren't we impatient?” the king teased.
 
“I have lots of reasons to be impatient!” Wolfram snickered up at him.
 
Yuuri laughed softly. Wolfram's eyelids fluttered shut at the sensation and his body tensed while Yuuri complied and quickened his pace. After the first few awkward thrusts, Yuuri soon found the rhythm, and the two of them closed their eyes to savor the feel that was starting up in their bodies.
 
Yuuri's grunts and his bobbing member enticed Wolfram, and he reached his hand out to share the pleasure. The king let out a low moan when the blond started stroking him. Wolfram matched his husband's ups and downs, and Yuuri shivered at the double delight.
 
Yuuri knew that neither of them would last long, panting and huffing, their movements turning desperate, bodies perspiring. Judging from how Wolfram was straining underneath him, with his hand clenched his thigh, Yuuri knew that Wolfram was almost there. He slowed his movements. Wolfram grunted, discontent, and in turn, stopped stroking him.
 
“Don't you want to draw this out?” Yuuri panted out, feeling a droplet of sweat running down his forehead. He raised his hand to wipe it away.
 
Desperate, Wolfram's hand gripped at Yuuri's hip, squeezing his member more firmly. “Stop talking shit,” he moaned, his body shaking in lust. “You can draw this out later.”
 
Yuuri chuckled at the words that were hardly making sense. “Well, many times later, I suppose,” he agreed, resuming their activity, making the blond's demanding frown turn into a lustful one. A few ups and downs later, Yuuri felt his body seizing up.
 
Yuuri's back arched when his body reached its limit. Feeling Yuuri's walls close on him, trapping him, Wolfram's erratic breathing stopped suddenly, his body tensing and arching off the bed. An exultant exhalation was torn out of his throat when he came. A few moments later it was over and he slumped back into the bedding as his body relaxed.
 
“God, how I missed this,” Yuuri huffed, rolling off Wolfram. He took the condom off, made a knot and threw it into the readied bin next to the bed.
 
Wolfram chuckled dizzily. His head rose to press a sloppy kiss to Yuuri's mouth, then fell back onto the pillow. With a grin plastered on his face, Yuuri turned to his side, snuggled close and draped his arm over Wolfram's waist. He was out the instant his head touched the pillow.
 
Awakened at about two o'clock in the morning by the urge to go to the bathroom, Yuuri slipped out of the bed. After finding his slippers, he groped for his dressing-gown, and dressed in it. Closing the bedroom door softly, he nodded to the guards who drew up and saluted as soon as they saw him.
 
At first, Yuuri walked pass the glassy door to the balcony on his way back from the bathroom, then he stopped and returned to the door. Yes, there was a man's shadow outside. Interested, Yuuri pushed the door open and stepped onto the balcony. It was cold, and his breath started turning into damp puffs. Yuuri wrapped himself tighter into his dressing-gown.
 
The Great Sage seemed to stare somewhere into the dark distance. Yuuri looked around but didn't see anything except for the shape of a leafless old lime tree farther under the balcony. Its branches were covered with a crust of snow and stood still in the windless night.
 
“Murata?”
 
Intrigued, Yuuri approached Murata who was still leaning on the railing without acknowledging him. Now Yuuri could see that Murata's head was reclined and he was gazing up at the starred sky. Together with the Great Sage, he stared at the sky. Despite the coldness, it really was a beautiful and calm night.
 
“What are you looking at so intently?” Yuuri finally asked while leaning on the balcony. Murata turned from the railing to give him a short look.
 
“Your future,” he said. “It doesn't seem that you'll have it easy.”
 
“Tell me something I don't know,” Yuuri sighed, pushing himself off the railing and turning back to the door. Shivering from the cold and wrapping his arms around himself to get warm, Yuuri thought about returning to his warm bed and Wolfram as soon as possible.
 
THE END