Love Hina Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Care for... Revenge! ❯ “My Dreams… My Fears.” …continued ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Two: “My Dreams… My Fears.”
 
[Disclaimer: I don't own Love Hina and I don't own Beyblade. I am not making profit off of this story and suing me would be pointless as I barely have anything of use to give to you. So please don't take what little I have. Thank you.]
 
“I am telling you, it's just a happy cry because I saw my brother after so long.” Miki said, wiping her face dry.
“As long as you're sure. Well, I would like to meet him. He sound's like a strapping young lad.” Julia said.
“Anyway, I want to go and visit them. Apparently I can visit my step nieces.” Miki said. “I'll see you later.” She said as she ran back out the door. She ran over to the stairs of the Hinata apartment. She walked up them and towards the building. She was slightly nervous. Suddenly, Kaolla jumped down in front of her.
“Hallo! Are you here to play with me?” Kaolla asked.
“Actually… no. I want to see Kai.” Miki replied.
“Kai is not here right now.” Kaolla said.
“Really?” Miki asked, somewhat disappointed.
“Kaolla. Are you telling her lies?” a female voice asked. Kaolla and Miki looked to see who it was. It was Shinobu.
“I am not telling porky pies.” Kaolla said.
“Yes you are. Kai is in with the babies.” Shinobu replied.
“But I like to lie. It's so much fun.” Kaolla said, cheerfully.
“Anyway. I assume you've come to see Kai.” Shinobu said.
“Yeah…” Miki replied.
“Ok… follow me.” Shinobu said.
 
“So you're a mother?” Miki asked.
“Yes… but it was rather surprising.” Shinobu said.
“What… when you found out you were pregnant?”
“I actually found out I was pregnant when Kai was bringing me the kids.”
“What?! You went through nine months of morning sickness, contractions, baby kicking and all other pregnancy problems and you never found out you were pregnant until AFTER you gave birth?” Miki said.
“Yes.”
“How could you not know?” Miki asked.
“Because, conclusion one, Naru was sick and the morning sickness started as well. We went to see a doctor about it and he said that it was a highly contagious stomach bug and never bothered to analyse me. Conclusion two, after me and Kai had sex, Tyson told everyone that Kai raped me and he got arrested for it.” Shinobu said. “So, the babies began to develop and grow, whilst I started eating constantly, so it was considered an eating habit of depression, when I was actually feeding the twins. Conclusion three was that when my water broke, I had no idea what happened and then I thought I was being possessed when giving birth…” Shinobu blushed. “I passed out because of this reason and awoke in hospital, after having them.”
“Wow… interesting… so no one came up with the conclusion you were having a baby?” Miki asked.
“Correction, two babies. And no, no one thought of that.” Shinobu replied.
“Okay…” Miki drifted. The two stopped out back in the springs.
“Kai is over there.” Shinobu said. Miki thanked Shinobu and walked over to Kai. Kai was only wearing his trousers and shoes. He had no shirt on. He was on one knee, next to the springs. He was playing with his daughters. Miki blushed whilst she walked over.
“Hiya, Kai.” Miki said. Kai turned to look. His expression was a somewhat surprised one.
“Hey.” He said. “What's up?” He asked. Miki walked over. “These are my girls.” Kai said. The two girls looked over to Miki. The both of them were naked, playing in the springs. There were all sorts of “bath” toys in there. Rubber ducks, sponges, boats, all sorts. The girls were splashing Kai and each other, whilst he gently splashed them back. His chest was covered in droplets. Miki touched the water.
“The waters fairly warm.” She said, trying to think of something to say.
“It's a hot spring. It's got a built in warmer. This pool can be boiling hot or freezing cold, depending on what you want it to be. It's warm right now. I also put a lock on the container with the temperature with a six-digit code.”
“What for?”
“So no one can turn the heat up or down when my girls are in here. They love this spring. And it also stops them tinkering with the controls when others are in here.” Kai explained.
“I see. I bet I could crack the co…” Miki was cut off when she was hit by warm water. Constant splashes hit her and she blocked them with her hands, looking away, so not to get water in her eyes. She stood and ran away a bit. Kai burst out laughing as Miki looked to see it was the girls splashing her. They were also giggling at the wet girl. Miki was angry at first, but the children were very little and she forgave them by joining in the laughing. She walked over and splashed the girls gently.
 
The whole place shook up suddenly and the two girls nearly fell over, had Kai not hastily grabbed them both. He looked around to see what caused the vibration. He lifted his now crying girls to see what it was. Shinobu ran out.
“Kai! What's going on?” She asked, fearfully. Kai leaped far from where he was standing and Miki grabbed Shinobu by her waist and leaped away. A missile hit where they were before. Miki put Shinobu down and Kai looked to see a robotic spider on the roof. He held his children tightly and heard a short boom. He flipped sideways out of the way of another missile. The girls were now screaming. Motoko ran out, sword in hand. She leaped up to the robot and swung her sword yelled.
“Air splitting sword!” She fired a shockwave through the air the struck the spider, but it didn't affect it. Motoko ran and hit it with her sword, whilst Kai ran over to Mitsune.
“Take them, get them dressed and take them to Haruka's.” He ordered, handing the girls to her. Shinobu ran indoors after Mitsune and the two rushed to change the girls. Kai leaped up onto the roof. He ran at the spider and rammed his fist into it. The robot tackled him away with on of it's arms. Kai skidded his feet on the ground and starred at the robot. The robot charged him.
“Right, it's definitely after me.” Kai said. He ran towards the spider, jumped over it and ran off toward the forest. The robot followed him. Miki's eyes flashed and she ran off somewhere.
 
Kai ran past the trees and out the end of the forest, the robot right on his tail. Kai led it up a hill and turned to face it.
“Now I can fight it without having to worry about others.” Kai said to himself. A person leaped out of nowhere and landed on top of the creature. “You!!!” Kai yelled. It was the same-cloaked guy from two years ago. The one who nearly killed the BBA Revolution team members.
“I am going to kill you.” The masked guy said.
“Who are you?!” Kai yelled.
“I am Carnage.” He replied.
“I'm going to kill you!” Kai ran at Carnage, but was hit away by the spider creature. “Arrr…” Kai cursed. He ran at the guy again and dodged the spider. He kicked Carnage, who blocked with his arm. He sliced at Kai, who leaped out of the way. Kai jumped kicked him and dodged the spider. He leaped away from a sword slice and tackled Carnage. He booted him in the head and then threw him through the forest. Carnage disappeared and Kai had to worry about the spider. He kicked into the top of it but no effect. Kai was then hit away from it. The spider shot a few missiles at Kai, Kai rolled to the side to quickly avoid them. He leaped up and charged the spider, dodging all of its attacks and booting it in the front. It caused a quick glitch in the system, but the robot quickly recovered. Miki came out of nowhere and slammed a massive chuck of heavy metal onto the spider, crushing it in an instant.
 
Kai looked at Miki, who looked somewhat bruised.
“Where were you?” Kai asked.
“I went to get something that might have helped, but I was apprehended by thugs and they gave me a hard time. I quickly fought them and then got this. You should know he rest.” Miki explained. Kai smiled.
“Well, you saved my butt, that's for sure.” He joked. The two started laughing.
 
“Well… how was our experiment?”
“A complete success sir. The Spidero was destroyed unfortunately.”
“That doesn't matter, we have plenty more. It was just a test, remember. I wasn't expecting the Spidero to kill Kai yet. We will have to wait. How is Carnage?”
“Carnage is completely under our control and will destroy Kai on your orders.”
“Do not take Kai so lightly. He is of course the strongest guy in Japan. Tyson is just a beyblader and will fall easily to Carnage when the time comes. Remember, Tyson is alone now. Because of his set up on Kai Tyson lost all his friends.” Then man began laughing hysterically again.
 
Back at the Hinata apartment, Miki was playing with Millie and Lillie. The two girls were awfully sweet and funny to play with. They were messing around with Kai's beyblade. Miki span it and the girls chased after it. Of course it wasn't span very hard and the girls, if they caught it, pushed it into the floor, stopping the spin almost instantly. Miki loved playing with these girls.
 
It was getting somewhat late now and the girls were sleeping on the sofa… all three girls. Miki was asleep with the two under each arm. Kai walked over to them quietly. He gently shock Miki awake.
“Mmm… Hi, Kai.” Miki said.
“Shhh…” Kai shushed her. He pointed to the girls. Miki looked and smiled. “Be still.” Kai said. He reached in slowly and lifted Lillie up into his arms. Her state remained sleeping. Kai walked away and up stairs. About five minutes later he came back and repeated with Millie, however Millie used automatic reflexes and wrapped her arms around Kai's neck and held on. He took her to bed also. Kai then came back downstairs. “Miki, I think it's about time you went home.” He said to her.
“Yeah…” she said. She stood and stretched, Kai led her to the door and she kissed him goodbye. Kai smiled and she walked on towards the stairs. As she walked down them her eyes flashed again.
 
Max Tate, Leader of the Repeno-mexic All Starz, was on his own personal train cart, which happened to be connected to the back of a transport train. He was on his way to Tokyo to visit his friend Kai Hiwatari. However, something completely unexpected happened. The cart shook violently and Max looked at the roof.
“What was that?” Max asked. He had several bodyguards with him. One looked out the roof lid and screamed. Several sounds of slashes were heard and he fell down with his head in three slices, top, middle and rest of his body. Max came to alert. Carnage fell in.
“Its you again!” Max yelled.
“Prepare to be destroyed!” Carnage said. He sliced at Max, who jumped out of the way. The guards began shooting at Carnage, but the bullets seemed to deflect off of him. Max ran to the back of the cart and pulled out a sword and shield. He ran back and fought with Carnage. Carnage tuck Max, but Max blocked with his shield and struck with his sword. Carnage blocked with his hook dagger. Max kicked Carnage away and got ready to go again. The commotion this was causing caused a curtain someone, or rather two people, to take notice.
“…What's going on?” the girl asked.
“I don't know… sounds like a battle.” The boy said. Gunfire could be heard. Everyone on that particular cart became scared.
“Oh my god!!!” yelled a man from the back. “I just remembered that's the cart carrying Max Tate, leader of the Repeno-mexic All Starz!!!” he finished.
“What!” Yelled the boy. He ran towards the cart, past all the people. His girlfriend was going to follow by he turned around.
“Mariah! Stay here!” he ordered.
“Be careful, Ray.” Mariah worried. Ray burst into the cart. All the guards were Dead and Max was fighting for his life.
“MAX!!!” Ray yelled. He then took notice of his attacker. “You!!!” Ray ran in and kicked Carnage in the back. Carnage jumped to the other side of the cart. Max threw the sword to Ray. Ray swung the sword around his arm three times and grabbed a hold.
“I'm better off with just a defence offence.” Max said.
“Right. Lets kill this guy.” Ray said. The three charged each other. However. Carnage only defeated the two when he snuck up on them. Chances are they're stronger, so instead of attack he leaped out of the top of the train and vanished. Max through the shield away and Ray dropped the sword. “Well, fancy meeting you here.” Ray said.
“Yeah. Chances of that.” Max agreed. “I need to speak with the train driver now.” Max walked towards the door.
“Hey, are you going to visit Kai also?” Ray asked.
“Yeah. I hope he missed me.” Max replied, turning around.
“I doubt it.” Ray joked. The two walked into the next cart.
 
Miki walked in the front door, it was nearly midnight. Julia walked over to her.
“Dear, why are you so late?” she asked.
“Sorry, grandma. But I was playing with the twins and lost track of time.” Miki replied, scratching her head.
“Well, that's fine.” Julia said. She only then noticed a large cut on Miki's shoulder, bandaged up.
“How did you do that?” Julia asked as she walked over.
“Oh this? I tripped into a line of barbwire, and had to get it checked by a doctor. That's why I came here now, rather than eleven.”
“Well, it's okay is it?”
“Yes, it's fine.”
“Good. You'd best get off to bed, you have school tomorrow.” Julia then walked away. Miki ran off to her new room and saw some new pyjamas. She quickly got changed and got into bed. It was rather warm and comfy. She then began thinking about Kai and the twins.
“Damn it!” she cursed herself. “Those should be my girls.” She began to cry. “Kai should be with me!”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“There they are!” a soldier yelled. The three children ran away.
“Kai! There going to catch us!” the short blonde haired girl cried.
“Miki keep running!!!” Kai ordered. He had a young girl on his back. She had long red hair and pink eyes with a red jacket and pink jeans with white trainers. She was about three years old. Kai was six and Miki was five. They had broken another rule and Boris was very pissed at them. They were running away from some guards.
“Why are they chasing us!” Miki cried. She then tripped over. Kai skidded to a halt.
“Miki get up!” Kai yelled at her.
“It hurts!” Miki cried. Kai walked over.
“I have Mina on my back right now, I can't carry you as well!” Kai said. The guards were catching up fast. Kai put his hand towards her. “Come on! If we get caught, we'll be punished!” Kai said. Miki grabbed his hand and the two ran on. Mina started screaming in fear. She then burst into tears. “Don't Cry! Don't start crying!” Kai told her. He ran up to a tight hole in the wall. It went all the way to the other side. “Miki! Get in and escape!”
“What about you?” Miki asked.
“I'll keep running till I find my own way out!” Kai said. “Go and don't worry about me!” Kai then ran off and Miki crawled into the space. The guards stopped where Miki crawled in.
“She's in there!”
“Are you joking, we'll never get in there!”
“Go after the other two.” The guards ran off after Kai. Because they stopped Kai got a good head start. Kai took Mina and got into a small hole that was hardly visible to tall people. Mina was crying and Kai was trying to quiet her so they didn't get caught.
“Minazuki, please, stop crying. Stop crying! If you don't we'll be caught.” Kai said. Minazuki didn't stop crying. “Mina, if you stop crying, I'll… I'll… marry you one day maybe.” Kai promised. At this Mina stopped crying and nodded. The two stayed perfectly still and quiet. The guards ran right past them. Kai waited till the footsteps stopped and crawled out to have a look. No one in sight. Kai got Mina on his back again and ran out. He got to the exit and put Mina down. Mina ran off to her dorm, not crying once. Kai looked back down the hall.
“I hope Miki got out.” He said. He was about to leave when…
“We've got one, sir!”
“Ah, Miki! You couldn't escape.” Boris said in the distance.
“Damn!” Kai said. He ran back down the hall. “I knew I'd have to come back and save her!” Kai was the caught from behind. “Ah! Damn it! Let me go!”
“Got you, you little punk!”
“Damn you!” Kai roared.
“Sir, we have the boy!”
“Good. Throw the two of them into the punishment dome.”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Kai woke up. He looked at the plain ceiling with stars all on it.
“Damn… not another flaming memory!” he said as he wiped his head. He sat up and put his palms on his face and sighed. He dropped his hands and stood up. He was in his boxers. He looked at the clock. It was seven thirty. He walked over to the dresser and got his uniform out. He quickly changed and looked at his girls, who were fighting over a rattle. (These girls are always fighting over something.) Kai smiled and picked them both up and put them on his bed. Shinobu was already awake. Kai tickled his girls and the fell backwards and shuffled around giggling their heads off. Kai then let them breathe whilst he got their clothes. He then gave Millie the rattle whilst he changed Lillie. After he was done with her, he took the rattle from Millie, gave it to Lillie and changed Millie. He then took the rattle and threw it into the crib. The two girls were about to cry until Kai tickled them again. He took the girls downstairs and let them run off.
 
The routine worked like normal. Kai and Shinobu had breakfast, whilst Millie and Lillie fought over the bunny. Naru still cursing about Tyson. Mitsune was in bed with a hangover, Kaolla was preparing a large tank to drive around school and Motoko was meditating. Mutsumi was on the floor in a 2-minute coma and Keitaro was flying several feet in the sky for being `perverted,' even if it was an accident. Kai and Shinobu took the twins to Haruka and ran off to school, followed by a tank.
 
On a road heading for the Hinata Apartment was a red haired girl in a green top with a red scarf and a green skirt with strap shoes on a red bike. She stopped for a bit and got out a little map.
“Only a little bit farther to go.” She said. She then cycled off.
 
“Sir, the experiment was a failure. The subject escaped our control.”
“Hmm… I guess we should have used the chip.”
“It's too late sir, the subject is gone.”
“I understand. How did the execution on Max Tate go?”
“There were some problems that we did not account for and assassination was a failure.”
“Well, at least we've confirmed Carnage under our complete control.”
“Yes sir!”
“Now, I want you to destroy Kai Hiwatari.”
“Sir!”
 
Shinobu was in the playground, sat on a bench.
“Hey, Shinobu!” Said a girl. “How're the twins?”
“Not this again.” Shinobu mumbled. “They're fine.”
“Well, expecting any more?” the girl asked horridly.
“No.”
“I bet those twins are real brats. You love coming to school because it's get them off your back for a few hours.” She bullied. Shinobu was nearly about to cry and slap her one. However, before she got a chance. Miki ran up and slapped the girls.
“How dare you! Those girls are precious children. You've never seen them; you've no right to bully Shinobu. Say another word and I'll send you home in a body bag!” Miki yelled at the girls. The girls all had red cheek marks.
“You little…” The leader of the three girls swung her hand to slap Miki, but someone caught it. The girls turned to see Kai. Kai threw the girl behind him and lifted her by her collar.
“I warned you!” Kai threatened. He threw her down. “Leave Shinobu alone.” The girls went off. Kai turned to face Miki. “Thank you, Miki.”
“Uh… no problem.” Miki said. Kai then walked over to Shinobu and the two left, Shinobu off to cry and Kai off to prevent her crying. Miki walked off somewhere.
 
Kai and Shinobu walked into a common room. A room for students to go when they've got nowhere else to go. The room was empty fortunately. Shinobu walked over to the pile of pillows on the floor and fell down on them, bursting into tears. Kai came and sat next to her. He wrapped his arms around her and tried to comfort her.
 
Later on that day, Kai, Shinobu and Miki were leaving the school premises to go home. They were having a chat.
“So, I can come and play with the twins tomorrow.” Miki asked.
“Yes. Of course, they'd love it.” Shinobu said. The three came up to a problem in their path to go home. There was a stopped red car and an ambulance. The place had been closed off because of an accident. There was a smashed up red bike. The driver of the car was being interviewed by police and was completely wasted. Kai walked over. A medic looked at him and walked over.
“Ah, Kai. How great. We need some assistance if you would care to help us.” He said.
“Sure, if I can.” Kai agreed. The medic let him inside the barrier and led him over to the patient. When he saw this girl, his heart jumped.
“M… Minazuki…” He said. There was a young fourteen-year-old girl, with red hair in a green top with a red scarf and a green skirt with strap shoes, blood on the ground surrounding her and blood covered over one side of her face. The doctors gave Kai specific different orders and he executed them perfectly. By a fluke and tiny bit of luck they managed to save her. Surprisingly, her bones were perfectly fine. She was shipped off to hospital, leaving Kai behind. He stood there watching the ambulance go. The people around were yelling at the driver.
“You should be hung!”
“You lunatic! Look what you did!”
“That poor child nearly lost her life!” Shinobu and Miki walked over to Kai.
“Kai?” Shinobu asked. Kai's face became enraged. He ran at the driver and slammed him against the wall.
“You son of a bitch! Look what you f$&#@£% did to Minazuki!” Kai then began pounding this guys face in. He was soon apprehended by police officers. The driver, now bleeding around his eye, mouth and nose, was arrested for drinking driving and causing an accident.
 
The people left for there homes. Shinobu and Miki again walked over to Kai.
“Kai… are you okay?” Shinobu asked. Kai just walked off home. Miki looked at him sadly and then went home. Shinobu followed Kai, though staying away.
 
“This can't be a coincident. I have witnessed the death of the both of them… Boris is up to something.” Kai said aloud to himself.