Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Family Affairs ❯ Frobidden Pleasures ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love Hina
 
Disclaimer: This episode of Love Hina is of my own creation. I do not own any portion of Love Hina. “Love Hina” and all related characters, names, etc. are ©1999-2004 Ken Akamatsu/Mixx Entertainment Inc. Love Hina is a trademark of TOKYOPOP®. All rights reserved.
 
 
Family Affairs
Chapter 2:
Forbidden Pleasures
 
 
Haruka awakens as the alarm on the headrest above her silently rings. She reaches up and turns it off, yawning loudly. The Urashima woman sits up, the soft silk sheets sliding down her nude upper body. She slides off the soft mattress and stands up to stretch out her muscles. Unlike most traditional Japanese people, Haruka sleeps on a regular western style bed that sits a bit off of the ground with a couple of mattresses, silk sheets with soft, fluffy pillows and a large wooden headrest where she keeps several books that she likes to read before going to bed.
 
She came to enjoy western beds after sleeping in them in nice hotels many times during her countless journeys with Seta and Jessica. The two women would, of course, sleep in the hotels and indulge themselves on the room service that Seta would pay for while the unfortunate man would be forced to sleep outside either in a tent or in his van when it wasn't being repaired or being found somewhere underwater. Haruka became accustomed to how comfortably she was able to sleep in the western beds and decided to get one for herself.
 
After she is done stretching, Haruka walks into her bathroom to take care of some business, which of course means primping herself up to look good for Keitaro. Soon she is wearing her favorite silk robe, the same one she had on last night when she teased her beloved with a large show of smooth, beautiful skin. With a light smile, Haruka walks over to Keitaro's room and slides the door open, softly walking in as to not make a sound and wake him up before she is ready. She kneels down beside the sleeping young man, gently caressing his face. A sudden thought occurs to her and she lifts up the covers by his waist, her eyebrows rising at the sight of his morning visitor. Haruka's smile turns feral for a brief moment, but she quickly shakes it off, returning her face to its normal, stoic nature.
 
“Keitaro,” she begins, nudging his shoulder a bit, “come on Keitaro, wake up.” As the young man starts to shuffle around on his futon, Haruka leans down and gives him a kiss on the forehead.
 
Just at that moment, Keitaro opens his eyes. As his vision clears, he takes in a sharp intake of breath as he gazes down at the very lovely body leaning over him. He also notices the pair of soft lips kissing his forehead. Thinking he is dreaming, since he could never be so lucky to have a beautiful woman kissing him…ever, he reaches out with his left hand and places it on the woman's waist while the other reaches up and rests on the side her neck, gently rubbing it and encouraging her to continue.
 
The Urashima woman feels her heart start to race in her chest at her beloved's soft, yet intimate touch. `Does…does this mean what I think it does?' she hopefully thinks. `Does he truly feel for me as I do for him?'
 
Still thinking it is a wonderful dream, Keitaro closes his eyes and slides his hand to the back of the woman's neck and pulls her down a bit, catching her lips with his. “Mmm…” he moans out loud. `Man this is a great dream!' the young man thinks with an inwards smile.
 
`Oh yes!' Haruka's mind sighs in rapture. `I've waited so long for this day to finally come. I must make the most of it.' She quickly adjusts her position so she is now straddling Keitaro, her hands on each side of his face while she returns the kiss with every amount of passion she can muster. `He is a really good kisser…I knew he had to be.' She slowly, hesitantly licks his lips, begging for entrance. He pauses for a moment, unsure of what to do so she licks his lips again, only this time more sensually. He finally gets her meaning and, with a fresh blush crossing his face, he slightly open his mouth and Haruka's tongue darts inside, tasting him as much as possible and relishing the moment.
 
Just as they both begins to really get into their little make out session, a sharp knock downstairs echoes throughout the entire café and small house upstairs. `Damn it!' she thinks, getting off of her beloved with great restraint, and rushing out of the room, loudly sliding the door shut on her way out. She quickly ties her robe tight around her to cover up any unnecessary showing of flesh and walks down the stairs. “This had better be good or else someone's dead!”
 
******
 
As soon as the door slams shut, Keitaro sits up, his eyes wide with surprise. He runs a shaky hand though his hair, feeling fresh perspiration on his face. “Man that dream was something else!” he mutters while licking his lips. He looks over to the digital clock resting on a desk near the door, sighing a bit as he sees the time. “7:15? Well I guess I have to get up and start helping Au…I mean Haruka with her café.” He reaches over and puts his glasses on, the room around him instantly coming into focus. With a small yawn, he makes his way to the bathroom to get ready for the day ahead. `I wish I could've seen that woman's face,' he mildly thinks, touching his lips with a silly grin. `I bet she is really beautiful!'
 
******
 
Downstairs, Haruka unlocks and opens the front door rather forcefully, revealing a startled Naru on the other side. “Oh! G-Good morning Haruka! I-I just wanted to see…well...” she stumbles out the words, a little bit afraid of a very grumpy looking Haruka at the moment.
 
The older woman sighs inwardly, letting her frustration leave her for the moment. “Sorry Naru,” she calmly apologizes, “you know I'm not much of a morning person, especially right after I wake up.”
 
“Y-Yeah,” she responds, awkwardly scratching the side of her head, “and I guess I could've not knocked so hard on your door like I did. Sorry.”
 
Haruka dismisses Naru's apology with a wave of her hand. “Don't worry about it, but I would like to know why you came all the way down here so early in the morning.”
 
“Well,” she fidgets, “I've been doing a lot of thinking since you and your nephew left yesterday, and…” she pauses for a moment, her face straining up as if she is in pain. Apparently what she is about to say is exceedingly difficult to get out, “…and I wanted to apologize for how rude I was to him.”
 
The Urashima woman's eyebrows rise up in amusement. “An apology…from you? Am I dreaming?” at the younger woman's annoyed expression, Haruka moves aside to let her come in. “I wouldn't have believed it if I wasn't here to hear it with my own two ears.” She walks over to one of the tables, pulls down a chair and sits down on it, crossing her legs with a soft smile. “So what made you decide on this?”
 
Naru takes a seat down next to the café owner, looking a bit ashamed. “Well after your talk with us…the one after Keitaro left,” she adds with a small cringe, remembering the older woman's unexpected anger, “I went up in my room and really started to evaluate my life…and the things I've been doing.”
 
“And?”
 
“And,” the young woman sighs, “I guess that at times I can be a bit brazen in my actions. I-I need to see things through before I act on them.” She begins to rub her temples with a strained expression, as if what she just said has pained her again in some way.
 
Haruka gives her a soft smile. “Good girl.” She lifts up a cigarette and lights it with her lighter, both seemingly appearing out of thin air. The first drag feels like a piece of heaven to her, as the first always is. Though she wants to quit for Keitaro's sake and to make him happy, quitting smoking is not an easy thing to do, and stopping it just at the drop of a hat is almost virtually impossible, especially for someone who has been smoking for the better part of a decade.
 
Haruka first got into smoking back in her early teens as a way to deal with the heavy amounts of stress she was going through at the time. She quickly got hooked and hasn't stopped since, despite all the possible consequences of her constant smoking. The main reason why she started smoking in the first place is currently upstairs, taking a shower and getting ready to work.
 
Despite her outwards appearance on things, Haruka does indeed care about how others think of her and her love for Keitaro had given her never ending worries about what kinds of horrible things they would've thought and said about her, and what a dishonorable young woman she was becoming for the things she was feeling and doing. This, of course, forced a stress upon her unlike anything she had ever felt before. After searching around for a while, she met several people who introduced her to the savior to her woes, namely the small flaming cancer sticks. Though nowadays Haruka tells everybody that she still smokes out of habit, subconsciously she continues to do it to deal with another nagging thought that has not yet ceased to be solved…the wondering on Keitaro's true feelings for her.
 
She is suddenly pulled out of her thoughts by Naru waving a hand in front of her face with a worried look etched across her pretty features. “Uh…Haruka? You there?”
 
“What? Oh yeah, sorry about that. I got a little lost in thought.” Just at that moment, they hear footsteps make their way downstairs. The Urashima woman, acting quickly, puts out her cigarette and tosses the butt aside. Before Naru can ask why she just did that, Keitaro walks downstairs, a small towel chastely wrapped around his middle and dripping water.
 
“Haruka,” he begins, “I think something's wrong with your hot water heater. I was in the middle of taking a shower when the water suddenly got really cold and…” he trails off as he notices Naru standing not too far from his aunt. He suddenly becomes very self-conscious and lowers his hands, covering his most private areas. “I…um…well I think I'll go back upstairs for now,” he dumbly mutters. He starts to back up, not noticing the small puddle of water behind him that has accumulated while he was talking to Haruka. As he steps in it, his natural clumsiness kicks in full and he slips backwards, his back and head smashing down hard onto the floor, knocking the poor guy out momentarily.
 
Both Haruka and Naru rush to the young man's aid, but quickly blush at the sight before them. Keitaro is lying in a spread eagle position, and, considering that he is only wearing a small towel, he is showing off everything that makes him a male. Before the younger of the two women can fully appreciate what she is seeing, Haruka raises an arm and covers her eyes, all the while not being able to tear her gaze from her beloved. `He sure has…grown a lot since I last saw him,' she thinks with a smile.
 
The Urashima male opens his eyes and frowns at the ceiling above him. “How did I get on the floor?” He sits up and rubs the back of his head, where a bandage has mysteriously appeared. His eyes settle onto his aunt and Naru, the former covering the latter's eyes while both are blushing deeply. “What's wrong?” Keitaro asks, pushing his glasses back into place.
 
Haruka turns her head away, using great restraint to hide her feelings of disappointment. “You…may want to cover up Keitaro,” she mutters, trying her damndest not to look back.
 
Keitaro looks down and, with a beet red face, hops into a kneeling position and covers himself up as best as he can. “I-I-I'm really sorry about that!” he apologizes, bowing slightly. Before his aunt can say a response, he stands back up, turns tail, and gets the hell upstairs to avoid any further embarrassment.
 
Naru backs away from Haruka's arm, scratching her chin meekly. “I'm…gonna get going now. I guess I'll talk to you later or something.” When the older woman nods lightly, she walks out of the Café Hina and closes the door, feeling strangely calm about the situation. As she slowly walks up the stairs leading to the Hinata House, she suddenly remembers something. While Haruka was covering her eyes to shield her from…seeing Keitaro, she noticed the older woman was not looking away herself and that she had a rather…hungry look in her eyes. The Tokyo U aspirant quickly shakes her head. “Jeeze, what the hell am I thinking?” she mutters out loud. “She's his aunt! That's…that's nasty!” Her entire body shudders in revulsion. “Man, I've been watching too many soap operas with Kitsune,” she mutters while walking back up to her residence. “They've been putting too many strange notions in my head. An aunt who is romantically interested in her nephew, yeah right!”
 
******
 
A short while later, both Keitaro and Haruka are fully dressed and are setting up the café to open up soon. The young man is taking all of the seats off the tops of the tables and sitting them upright while his aunt prepares the tea, coffee and papers for her usual morning customers. “You know,” he suddenly says, “before I woke up I had a really good dream.”
 
“Really?” Haruka calmly replies, raising a speculative eyebrow. “Was it about the little girl and your promise to go to Tokyo U together?” Though she pretends like it is nothing to her, Keitaro's promise girl has always been something of a bother to her. The thought that he has been driven to accomplish a goal he made around 15 years ago for some little girl who he doesn't even remember what she looks like quite naturally upsets her. `Though there was this morning,' she thinks with a light smile and blush.
 
“No, not really,” Keitaro answers while sitting down in a seat he just put down. He looks up at the ceiling, a wistful expression now adorning his face. “I don't really know what was happening, I just remember a beautiful woman leaning over me, and she was kissing my forehead.” He begins to blush as he remembers looking down the woman's robe and the amazing sight that his eyes soaked in. Luckily, or unluckily, depending on what vantage point you are using, he doesn't realize that the nice view he saw this morning is exactly the same one he saw last night while his aunt was giving him a goodnight kiss on the forehead. Since he is staring at the ceiling, he doesn't see the look of complete shock that is now covering her face.
 
The older woman leans against the front counter, her hands shaking slightly. “S-so you were dreaming this?” After she says this, she flinches at how weak and afraid her voice sounded, even if it was only just a little bit.
 
Luckily for her, Keitaro is too enamored at reminiscing about his `dream' to notice. “Yeah, I've never had a dream like that…strangely enough,” he adds with a chuckle. “Well I don't know what came over me, but the next thing I knew, I was pulling her down and we were kissing.” His blush depends a couple of shades. “I didn't see her face, but I bet she was really beautiful…and she was an amazing kisser!”
 
Haruka turns her head to the side, trying to hide the glorious flush that is caressing her lovely face. She quickly shakes her blush off and stands up, although she seems to hold much more pride in her step at the moment. “Alright Keitaro,” she begins, “enough daydreaming, we've got to get ready to open up soon.” Though she is upset that Keitaro thinks their encounter earlier was nothing more than a dream, she knows that, by him living with her, she will have plenty of opportunities to get her true feelings across and, quite hopefully, have them returned in full.
 
“Yes ma'am!” Keitaro responds while getting up and finishing taking all the seats down. Soon customers have started to come in and Haruka waits on them while her nephew works in the kitchen making food.
 
The day goes by with relative unease, except for at one point near the end of the day when Keitaro goes out of the kitchen to help his aunt bring out several orders. As he makes his way to the customers, the Tokyo U aspirant steps onto another small puddle and slips onto the ground, every single plate and bowl he was holding somehow manage to fall directly onto his head, everyone smashing and spilling their contents all over him. The café erupts in laughter at the expense of Keitaro's extreme embarrassment. Picking up the shattered pieces of both the dishes and his pride, the young Urashima backs off back into the kitchen, not exiting from it for the rest of the day.
 
Haruka watched the entire event with a heavy heart, wanting to both help her beloved up and make him feel better…in any way necessary, and also to pound the living daylights out of everyone who laughed at him. `It's times like these,' she thinks to herself, `that I really wish that I could let my feelings be known without worrying what everyone would think of me.'
 
******
 
A short while later after closing and cleaning up, the two Urashimas walk their way up to the Hinata House again to hopefully get through the introductions again without any more…problems. They reach the top and the large building looms in front of them. Keitaro shivers slightly on a nonexistent breeze. “Don't know why,” he mutters out loud, “but suddenly I'm feeling really nervous.”
 
The older of the two places a comforting hand on her beloved's shoulder. “Don't worry Keitaro,” Haruka assures, “nothing's going to happen this time. I've had a little chat with the girls and they'll mind their manners this time, I promise.”
 
The younger Urashima gives his aunt a half amused, half serious glance. “You know how I feel about promises, don't you?”
 
“Of course I do you big goof,” she replies, acting out of character and putting Keitaro in a headlock, rubbing his head playfully. She skillfully pulled him in towards her in the headlock in a way that now has the side of his face pressed up against her right breast, her original intentions in her actions. He tries to free himself, but finds himself unable to do so. “What's the matter Keitaro?” she asks with a very slight chuckle. “Don't tell me you're letting an older woman overpower you!” Haruka's smirk widens as she feels his face heat up. `Yeah,' she thinks to herself, tightening her grip on him `you may struggle, but you know you like what your head's squishing up against. You like it a lot.'
 
`This is bad,' Keitaro thinks, frantically trying to escape his aunt's vise like grip on him, `this is very bad…and wrong! Can't she feel my face against her…her b-br…her!?' He tries again to escape, this attempt also in vain. `Okay, this isn't working. Gotta think of something to get free and get away from her soft, warm, round, nice smelling….WHAT THE HELL!!??' his mind screams in alarm. `What am I thinking!? Bad Keitaro, bad!' After this thought, he redoubles his efforts to escape his aunt's womanly charms.
 
The slightly older woman fights hard to suppress the giddy giggle that is dying to be let out. `I haven't had this much fun in years.' A gasp escapes her as Keitaro shifts his body and somehow manages to pick her up off of her feet. In her surprise, she releases his head. “Hey, how'd you do that? I thought you weren't going to get out of my headlock.” She gives him an amused smile, which then turns into a slight blush as she suddenly realizes that he is carrying her bridal style. `One day,' she muses, `you will carry me like this again, and it'll have a lot more meaning to it when you do.'
 
“Well I just remembered that you used to give me a lot of headlocks when we were younger,” he answers, “ and I'd finally found out how to do that and then you left on your college digging thing.” He puts her down in front of him, a small smile gracing his kind and warm features.
 
“It was an archaeological trip funded by the college,” Haruka corrects him, straightening out her clothes. “I'll tell you about it some other time, but for now let's get going. We've got some proper introductions to go through.” She starts to turn around when fate kicks in.
 
A stray rock comes flying out of nowhere and, quite coincidentally, smacks directly in the back of Keitaro's head. The force of the blow pushes him forward, straight into his startled aunt. Their foreheads collide painfully and they fall to the ground, both out of it at the moment. When they both open their eyes, they find themselves in quite the compromising position.
 
Haruka is lying on her back with her legs spread open and Keitaro, surprise, surprise, is on top of her in between her legs while their faces are just mere centimeters apart. “Are…are you okay?” the Urashima woman asks in a hushed whisper, feeling her beloved's hot breath all over her face which gives her small shivers of excitement all through her body.
 
“Y-Yeah,” the young man responds, feeling his face heat up again at his position on top of the lovely female specimen below him. `Man, this is a whole new level of wrong!' his mind whimpers, `though…looking at her this closely…she's actually really…' but her never gets to finish that thought as a fierce battle cry sounds in the air, scaring the birds out of the trees for several miles in every direction.
 
PERVERT!”
 
Keitaro looks up just in time to see a size 7 women's sneaker flying at his face at an incredible rate. He manages to get out a short, “Ack!” just before he is struck and is lifted up off of the ground and soars away, soon becoming nothing more than a tiny spec in the sky.
 
Haruka is so shocked at what just happened that she doesn't notice someone pulling her to her feet and dust her off. As she comes to, a great anger boils inside, preparing to erupt on that stupid, stupid girl who unfairly attacked her Keitaro. She swiftly turns around, a fierce scowl spreading across her face at her soon to be victim.
 
“Are you alright Haruka?” Naru worriedly asks. “I saw him attack you from my room so I got down here as fast as I could and took care of the damn pervert, and there's plenty more coming for his sorry ass when he gets back! I mean, trying to take advantage of his own flesh and blood! Kami, what a sicko!” She suddenly hunches forward in pain as a fist slams hard into her stomach, knocking the wind out of her.
 
“What did I tell you yesterday you stupid little brat?” the Urashima woman hisses, looking even angrier than she did yesterday. “I will not tolerate anyone, especially you, insulting or hurting Keitaro. He is a good, kind-hearted young man who just happens to be a bit clumsy. What just happened was an accident, an accident that could've been overlooked if you hadn't have jumped to conclusions like you always do.” She takes a deep breath in an attempt to cool her temper. “You've just proven that I can't trust you to be anywhere near Keitaro alone, so there's no chance in hell that I'm letting him study with you.”
 
Naru unsteadily gets to her feet, rubbing her stomach gingerly. “Good,” she rasps out defiantly, “I…didn't want to…study with him…either! Damn…pervert,” she adds with a sneer, which quickly fades at the look the older woman is giving her. She lets out a light squeak as Haruka grabs the front of her shirt and lifts her up so close to her that their noses are nearly touching.
 
“Now listen here you little bitch,” she growls dangerously, “you know how tolerable of a person I usually am, but you've just about taken me to my limits. You'd better stay in line and be a good girl like you said you would earlier, especially around Keitaro. If you don't, I'll kick you out of the Hinata House…and I'll kick your ass for being such a pain in mine.” She lets go of Naru and backs off, reaching into her apron for a much needed cigarette. After she lights up, she calms down considerably. “Sorry about exploding on you like that,” Haruka says, a halo of smoke floating above her head, “nicotine withdrawals. They make me…cranky.”
 
“Why would you be having withdrawals? You'd only get that if you don't smoke or something.” The young woman scratches the side of her head. “I thought you always smoke.”
 
The Urashima woman sighs deeply, an almost defeated expression playing across her face. “Yeah, well I haven't been able to smoke a full cigarette since Keitaro got here.” At Naru's questioning glare, she adds, “He's always been a bit concerned about my constant smoking and its long term effects on my health. I told him that I'd try to quit, but it's not easy. Going cold turkey is not fun.”
 
The Tokyo U aspirant giggles slightly, feeling a bit better from earlier. “Alright, I'll cut you a deal Haruka. I'll try to go easier on Keitaro like I said before, but if I do go a little…excessive on him, you won't kick me out or attack me and in return, I won't tell your nephew that you're still smoking when he's not around.”
 
Haruka raises a speculative eyebrow. “That was…crafty and vindictive. You've been spending too much time around Kitsune. She's rubbing off on you.”
 
Naru giggles again, giving the older woman a raspberry. “Well I'm going back inside, I've got a lot of studying to do…”
 
“And I've got to go find Keitaro…wherever he is you sent him,” the Café Hina owner adds with a light scowl and crossed arms.
 
“Uh…yeah.” The temperamental young woman looks aside, a faint blush gracing her cheeks. “I'm sorry about that. I'll try to think before I act next time. Seriously.”
 
Haruka turns around and begins to head back downstairs, her main reason for coming up having been super punted off into the distance. “You do that, and remember what I told you.” She raises a hand in saying goodbye. “I'll be back up eventually…if I find Keitaro before it gets too late.”
 
******
 
Meanwhile, the aforementioned young man is hanging upside down by his shirt on the highest branch of a tree he collided with, though, despite his situation, his mind is elsewhere at the moment. “Man, what is wrong with me?” he mutters out loud. “I shouldn't be having those kinds of thoughts.”
 
`But you are,' his mind retorts, `and you enjoy them…a lot!'
 
“Please don't remind me,” he moans, pushing his glasses up and rubbing the bridge of his nose. “Damn it! Of all the women that I'm attracted to, why's the one I'm interested in the most have to be my aunt?”

To be continued…

******

Author's notes: Hey there everyone! Well it looks like Haruka's charms have finally begun to work on Keitaro, but what will the young man do now that he's realized that he's attracted to his own aunt? How will he act around her? What will he do? Find out in the next chapter! - lighthawkdemon

Questions or comments? E-mail me at: lighthawkdemon@yahoo.com