Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Love Hina: Punishment ❯ The Begninning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Punishment.

A/N: I do not own Love Hina or its characters, Ken Akamatsu does, although the character I am introducing does belong to me.

*side note* ok now this will be a self-insert fic. that is my only warning. I am going to do what I can to make it good. please send in your reviews and let me know what you think so I can improve. One other thing I will mention, Keitaro will not end up with Naru as I simply do not care for her, who he ends up with will be decided by you the readers, as if you review I want to know who will get the most votes between Mitsune, Motoko, Tsuruko, Amalla Su, or even Koalla Su, I don't feel comfortable with Shinobu,thats just me, one other thing I should mention, this will seem AU so don't kill me for it.
------------------------------------------------------------------< br>
Keitaro Urashima was not what you would call a remarkable man. If anything he was just a plain and ordinary person, or so thats what lies on the surface. In fact beneath that very surface, there is a raging storm that is hell bent on getting out, and releasing its pent up fury upon all those who have wronged him and his family. Now you must be asking yourself, who has wronged him and his family?, thats simple really, nearly the entire world has in some way or another.

To understand this all you have to do is look at his life up until this point. When Keitaro was just a young boy, no more than the age of 5, he and a young girl around the same age, maybe a year younger, were playing in a sand box that was near the place where both of their parents were staying for the summer. The place being one Hinata Inn, was considered to be the most prestigeous of all the Inn's in the entire district. In this very sandbox, a promise was made.

" you know Kei-Kun, if two people really love each other, and get into Tokyo U together, they will live happily ever after." said the young girl.

" really...? is that true..?" young Keitaro asked while looking at his play mate.

" uh-huh..yep!" was her excited reply.

" ok but..your moving away." the realization had hit him pretty hard, and his eyes began to water up slightly.

" I know...but don't worry Kei-Kun. I promise to you that we will meet again. When we both get into Tokyo U!." she said while leaning over and giving a young Keitaro a kiss on the cheek. To which only served to give him a deep blush upon said cheek.

" yeah, I promise to work hard, and get into Tokyo U. That way we can live happily ever after. just like they say!" he said while pumping his tiny fists into the air.

Shortly after the two young ones had made the promise to each other, the young girls parents had come out of the Hinata Inn, looking none pleased. of course this fact was totaly lost on the two play mates. that was until her parents came over and collected Keitaro's promised girl. Her parents told her in no un-certain terms that it was time to go, by grabbing her by the arms and practicly dragging her away in a hurried pace. Ketiaro could see tears rolling down his friends face, and he could feel himself getting upset at seeing her tears. He could faintly hear her cries in the distance. and soon she was gone from his life. Keitaro was unsure if he would ever see her again, but he made a promise, he was sure going to do his best to keep it.

Another few minutes passed, and another young man walked over to Keitaro. He looked up at the new arrival, with tears still hanging on the edges of his eyes, he asked the other young man a question.

" brother...? will I ever see her again.?" Keitaro asked his brother, a single tear rolled down his left cheek, the very one that his promised girl had kissed just a little while earlier.

" I am going to be honest with you Keitaro.." he stopped and looked driectly into his younger brothers eyes. he steeled himself to give the answer he did not really want to give. " I really don't think you will see her again...I'm sorry." was all he said before leading a now openly crying Keitaro back into the Hinata Inn.
------------------------------------------------------------------ ------
The Present.

Fifteen years have passed.

Keitaro could be seen walking along a stretch of a narrow road way. He was wearing his usual blue jeans with a white T-shirt and white tennis shoes, and slung over his shoulder, was a duffle bag full of his belongings, or at least what little he had to begin with. In his right hand there was a sheet of paper, it looked like it had seen better days. On this tattered piece of paper, there was a message and directions leading him to a destination, and the message read something like this.

" Dear Kietaro,
Hello grandson, its been a long time since we have last spoken, and I figured it was time that I got in touch with you, now I am not going to lie to you and say that this was just a simple social call. I heard that your parents had thrown you out of there house, after not passing the Tokyo U entrance exam. I know that getting into that school is a gaol that you are working very hard towards, and I want to see you succeed. With that in mind, I have a proposition for you. you may be asking yourself, *what could this old bat be babbling about?* well its simple really, but your going to have to wait until you arrive at the Hinata Inn. I have enclosed directions with this letter, so that you will be able to find this place that much quicker. Hope to see you soon.

Grandma Hina."

Keitaro looked down at the letter again, he saw that he was on the right tract. Off in the distance a faint sound could be heard, to which Keitaro just barely noticed while he was looking down at his letter. He looked up to notice a young girl sitting on a bench, and her face was buried in her hands. He could clearly hear the girl softly sobbing, it also helped the fact, when he looked down a little and noticed several drops of water hit the pavement beneath her feet.

' hmmm..its so sad that such a pretty young girl is crying.' he mused to himself, then he took out from his duffle bag, a sketch pad and a pencil. He started to draw in her features, or at least what he could make out, since she currently had her head and upper torso bowed low, but drew on anyway. After a few moments, he looked down at his work and smiled slightly. Instead of her sitting on the bench crying, he drew her sitting up striaght and smiling, a dazzling smile. All of a sudden a strong gust of wind picked up and snatched the sketch book right out of his hands, it landed right at the feet of the young girl, who at this point decided to look up after she heard a rustling sound near her.

" what is this?" she said aloud, while picking up the now slightly wet and dirty book. " who did this?" she asked while lifting up her head a little higher, and scanned the area. then her soft blue eyes landed on Keitaro. At first all he could do was stand there with a stupid look on his face, then started to stutter and slap his hand while uttering the words.

" bad hand, bad hand." the he took off at a run, clearly embarrassed at being caught. But the young girl with the soft blue eyes was perplexed to say the least, as she watched him run away like he was a criminal running from the cops. She couldn't help but look down at the picture again, and tried to emulate the smile that was on the picture, but in her current state of mind seemed impossible and so she decided not stop, then she turned over the book and noticed the young man's name.

" Urashima Keitaro." she said to herself, and with a sigh, she got up intent on returning the book to him.

After running for what seemed like an eternity, Keitaro finally stopped, and then noticed that his sketch book was missing. Cursing, he turned and looked up, with wide eyes he noticed that he had ran all the way to the Hinata Inn, but grimiaced when he noticed how far up the said Inn was. With a long drawn out sigh, he started his trek up.

' wow, that didn't take as long as I thought it would.' he thought to himself, as he reached the front door. Knocking, he waited. After recieving no answer, he figured it was ok to just walk in, after all it was his Grandmothers place.

" Hello!...Grandma Hina, Aunt Haruka...?..anyone home." again he recieved no answer, and so he started to explore the place, in hopes of finding someone. He found himself in front of another door, one of many doors that lined that particular hallway. A sign next to that door read, *Hot Springs*. " why not..?..its not like I couldn't use a bath right now. and so he walked in, stripped off his clothes and proceeded to wash himself with soap and rinse himself in cold water before entering the spring.

' ahhh,..this is nice..!' he thought, but his inner musings were interrupted, when he heard the outter door to the springs open and close, Now he still had his glasses on, but were a little fogged up, due to the steam, but he could clearly notice that in fact it was a girl. It wasn't like he couldn't figure it out, considering only on a female would there be two, and in this case pretty large protrusions on her upper torso. Poor Keitaro could feel himself getting really worked up at seeing this, and felt the familiar stirrings, and red liquid coming from his nose.

" ohhh..Kitsune, I didn't know you were up this early, you know..since your hear I was wondering if you could tell me something..?" without waiting for a response she raised herself slightly out of the water, and hefted her breasts in each hand, as if on display." do you think my breasts have gotten bigger?"

At this Kietaro froze instantly, his brain working overtime, trying to process the information overload. When all else fails, there is always a third option. That option being, Faint, and faint Keitaro did, but not before an impressive shower of blood rising from his nose, The girl noticed this, and put on her glasses.

" ACK!!!...PERVERT!!!" there was a wind up and then the pitch, and poor Keitaro, unconscious already was sent flying throught the outter doors and inner doors to the springs, bouncing off support beams, then landing in a heap, if you looked closely enough, you could see, even among the blood and bruises, there was a distinct smile on his face.
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----------
2 hours later.

" well Nephew...I see that your finally awake." the woman said while lighting up a ciggarette.

" what hit me?, felt like I was run over by a truck." he said while rubbing his temples, trying to get rid of the headache he currently had.

" what hit you, was my fist..your pervert!" Keitaro looked over, and noticed the same girl that he had spent some quality time with in the hot springs.

" and who are you?, and did you have to hit me so hard?" he asked her.

" then name is Naru Narusegawa, and yep!." was her reply, in which earned her a glare from Keitaro.

" whatever." he said while turning away from her, muttering things about, hot tempered girls who don't know how to restrian themselves. She heard this and was about to attack again when Haruka decided it was time for her to step in.

" Knock it off you two, now Keitaro, Granny Hina left me with specific instructions to give to you once you arrived." she reached into her pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. " Hello Keitaro, sorry I couldn't be there to give you these intructions to you in person. I decided to take my vacations a little early. where have I gone you ask, well..I went on a trip around the world, now don't worry about your old Granny, I'll be just fine. Now on with the news. I hereby leave the Hinata Inn and it's surrounding lands and properties, listed below, to you Keitaro Urashima, I know this comes as a shock to you, well not considering that I did forget to mention that I turned the Inn into an all girls dorm, sorry about that, but I'm sure you will be just fine running the place, so with that said, I'm off to see the world. bye now." at that Haruka closed the letter.

" any questions..?" she asked, and of course Naru had her hand up.

" I for one don't think this pervert should be staying in an all girl dorm!" she said with venom in her tone.

" sorry Naru, but that isn' your call. Keitaro here is the sole and legal owner of this place, and by all rights he could throw you out on your butt and be done wiht you." Haruka said while stomping out her cancer stick.

Naru completely lost it, yelling and screaming about the injustices of it all. This had gone on for a few more minutes until Keitaro decided to speak up.

" umm..Aunt Haruka..?" she stepped close to him and bonked him on the head.

" just Haruka..I'm not that old you know." rubbing his head, he apologized then continued.

" have you heard from my brother at all?" for the first time that he could ever remember seeing this, his Aunt dropped her usual stoic face and gave him a saddend look.

" I'm sorry..I haven't." was all she said before turning and walking out of the Inn, leaving a confused and at the sametime saddend Keitaro.
-------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------
A/N well a new story once again, this first chapter I hope to kind of set the tone on how I want this story to go.True there is a bit of comedy and light heartednes to it, but if you look closely you can see subtle hints on the tone that I am trying to set. if you like it review it, if you don't review it, let me know so I can improve on it.