Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ November Rain ❯ Kitsune's Love For Guitars ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

here's the next part! ^________^

************

Chapter 2: Introductions: Kitsune's Love For Guitars

The Hinata household, apart from Keitaro, looked at the young man from England.

"Chris, allow me to introduce to you Naru, Kitsune, Motoko, Kaolla, Sarah, Shinobu, Haruka and Mutsumi" said Keitaro.

"Nice to meet you all" said Chris, bowing as he did so.

Kitsune looked at Chris.

*He's pretty good looking and strong too. Its pretty rare to see Motoko get beaten by a man. God, am I blushing!?*

Chris walked over towards Kitsune. She suddenly snapped out of her thoughts and tried to hide her blush.

"Is something wrong miss?" he said.

"Oh no, no nothing's wrong!"

She then rushed back to her room in embarrasment. Everyone looked in the direction that Kitsune went in bewilderment.

"Did I do something wrong?" said Chris, puzzled as to what just happened.

Trying to change the subject, Haruka spoke up.

"So what brings you to Hinata then Chris?"

"Well, I've just moved here from England. I got a job offer from a anime company out here and they insisted that I come and live here."

"But whats that that you're carrying on your back Chris?" said Kaolla, speaking out.

"Huh? Oh this! This is my Guitar"

Chris took the instrument from his shoulders and unwrapped it from its covering. Showing to them, some of them were in awe at the sight.

"Anyway, I guess I'd better get to my apartment and get it sorted out. Tell miss Kitsune that I'm sorry if I embarrased her or anything"

And with that, Chris made his goodbyes to everyone and stepped out the door into the daylight.

************

Kitsune was outside relaxing in the Hot Springs. She couldn't understand why she acted the way she did earlier on.

*What happened there? I was blushing! Its not very often that I blush like I did then. The last time I did was when I started liking Seta! How can I feel like that for someone I don't even know.....*

"Kitsune"

"huh?"

Broken from her thoughts, Kitsune found herself looking at her best friend Naru Narusegawa.

"Whats the problem Kitsune? You been acting like this ever since Chris came 'round this morning"

Suddenly, it clicked for Naru. It wasen't very often that Kitsune acted this way. So that could only mean....

"Kitsune.."

She looked at Naru.

"I think you're in love!"

"Huh? What are you talking about Naru?!" said Kitsune, blushing like crazy and shocked at what Naru said.

"With the new guy Chris. I think that you're in love with Chris!"

At the mention of his name, Kitsune had a face that was as red as a tomato. She couldn't deny it.

"I can't hide anything from you Naru. I don't even know him and I feel like he's the right one"

"Well, why don't you go and meet him at his apartment and have a talk with him? Afterall, it was a bit rude of you to run of the way you did earlier on"

"Yeah, I guess you're right"

And with that, Kitsune smiled at her friend and got out of the Spring.

************

That evening, Kitsune was walking up the street outside the Hinata Apartments, walking towards Chris' apartment. Luckily, he lived only a little way from them.

Just as she turned a corner, she heard the faint music of a guitar. She loved guitars! It was her favorite instrument. Kitsune looked up and saw that the music was coming from Chris, who was standing atop of his apartment roof. She sat down and listened to him. Even though there was no words, she felt like he was talking to her through his music.

His playing stopped and she clapped. Chris looked round to see who was clapping. Kitsune decided that now would be the time to slip away.

A huge grin covered the foxy lady's face.

************

Well, what d'ya all think?

I know that the Hot Spring bit was a bit naff.