Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ WHEN A MAIDEN FALLS IN LOVE ❯ THE NEW GUY ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

When a maiden falls in love.
CHAPTER 1
 
Motoko ran through the corridor blade sheathed and ready to kick some arse “Urashima!!!” the teenage samurai screamed as she bolted down the hall to Keitaro's room. Motoko slid the door open to find Naru and Keitaro both in their PJs sleeping on their futon. “Urashima you coward, awake you fool.” She screeched as she slapped him around the head.
“OW! What I do, what I do!?” Keitaro winced in pain still half asleep.
“What's your problem Motoko?” Naru yawned pulling Keitaro back to the futon.
“Sorry Naru-sempai but this grade A idiot is planning on doing a runner AGAIN!”
“WHAT!?” The couple said simountenasly dumb struck.
“You heard me.” Motoko spat pressing the blade closer to Keitaro's neck.
“But I'm not.” Keitaro answered with a confused Naru next to him.
“Then why is your suitcase down stairs with loads of boxes!” Motoko enquired.
“Huh? Oh Mutsumi ASKED IF SHE COULD BORROW IT.” KEITARO ANSWERED WITH A RELIVED Naru giving a smile.
Instantly Motoko went red! “S-Sorry Urashima I jumped to a conclusion I shouldn't forgive me.”
“Don't worry about it.” Keitaro answered.
 
It had been six months since Grandma Hina had visited the dorm and revealing the `Promise girl' the couple were now happily going to Tokyo u with Mutsumi. But much hadn't changed Kitsune was now running the hinata tea shop, Motoko was still gunning for Tokyo u, SU and Shinobu were still at high school but Mutsumi had been acting extra happy these last few days. Down at the kitchen table the gang decided to sit down with Mutsumi and ask her about the suitcase.
“Urr Mutsumi why do you need sempai's suitcase and all those boxes?” Shinobu opened sipping on her morning tea.
“Oh my I totally forgot to tell you I've got a chance to study abroad, in africa!” Mutsumi chimed in her usually glee way.
“That's great!” Naru laughed
“Can I come to I want some new tasty munchies” Su giggled
“Congratulations!” Keitaro smiled.
“So when are you going?” Kitsune asked
“Um let me think…five minutes.” Mutsumi answered
“WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” the gang erupted shaking the house.
 
“But it's so sudden!” Shinobu cried
“Please stay for a few hours at least.” Motoko pleaded.
“I'm Sorry but my plane for Kenya leaves in an hour.” Mutsumi said still with that happy tone.
“But what about the tea shop, I'll be lonely without you.” Kitsune shouted nearly on the brink of tears. After five minutes of tearful farewells and hugs, the taxi came to pick up the simple Okinawa girl and bring her to the airport.
 
One week later, Naru and Keitaro were walking back from the cinema chatting the way they do “Why'd you drag me to see a repeat of Titanic you must've seen that movie like a million times by now.” Keitaro laughed.
“Shut your yap, it's romantic…hey guess what.” Naru said stopping in her tracks giving him that angelic smile.
“What?”
“I love you.”
“Hmm, love you to.” The two locked lips but saying that something had to ruin this perfect moment, and it was in the shape of a dropkick,. Su rocketed from out of nowhere and landed her famous drop kick on poor keitatro “Stop mooching you two” she smiled.
“Su! What you doing here?” Naru asked slightly embarrassed
“Kitsune sent me out to stick these flyers up.” Su held up a poster advertising a room to rent at the tea house.
Keitaro struggled up to his feet “She's going to rent Mutsumi's old room?”
“Look's like it.” Naru replied
 
ANOTHER WEEK LATER…
 
Kitsune sighed as she put up the closed sign up on the teahouse no one had come to her about the room, she decided she was going to spend the rent money at the bookies and get more cash. But the plan wasn't going to smoothly there wasn't even a phone call about the room. She decided she'd go down the road to see everyone at hinata house. When she arrived all the gang were on the sofa watching a scary movie, Naru was hugging onto Keitaro with Tama-Chan on his head, Su was hogging the popcorn bowl, Motoko appeared unafraid by the film with poor little Shinobu hiding behind a pillow every five seconds. “Hey guys!” Kitsune greeted sitting on the already overcrowded sofa. “Hey Kitsune, any luck with the room yet?” Su said with a mouthful of popcorn.
“Bugger all!” Kitsune sighed taking some popcorn before Su scoffed it all.
Suddenly a knock came at the door, making everyone jump. “I'll get it” Su shouted running for the door, she opened it and she instantly had to look up there stood a man about six foot four inches wearing a parka jacket spikey ginger hair, around 21 and a European face “Man you're a giant ain't ya!” Su laughed.
The man just smiled at the high school girl “You wouldn't happen to know about the room at the tea house would you miss I've knock the door but no one is home.”
“Kitsune there's a babealicous dude out here to see you.” Su shouted to the lounge, the man went red with embarrassment. Kitsune came out with a cup of sake in her hand “hey there good looking, you looking to rent the room!” She gave a sexy smile as soon as she saw the good looking man.
“Yes miss.” The man answered politely getting more embarrassed for getting called good looking.
“Come in, come in.” Kitsune said picking up his suitcase and carrying it to the lounge.
“Thank you.” He took off his shoes and followed the two girls.
 
“Hey guys look this guy wants to rent the room.” Kitsune announced to the gang, with the man towering above Kitsune.
“Hello.” Shinobu greeted
“Howdy.” Keitaro said with Naru waving.
“Another man, great.” Motoko scolded
“Motoko!” Kitsune snapped “Be nice to the new tenant.”
“This is an all girl's dorm remember.” Motoko continued.
“Yeah well he won't be staying at the dorm now will he, he'll be staying in the flat above the café…oh how rude of me I forgot to ask your name.”
The man looked nervous “Um, my name is Mike Dailey.”
 
Ten minutes later the gang were in the dining room all drinking and getting to know Kitsune's new lodger, tama- chan was on his shoulder also getting acquainted “So where you from Mick?” Keitaro asked passing the newcomer a beer.
“Ireland county Meath.” Mike Answered taking a swig on the beer
“You speak good Japanese.” Naru complemented
“Cool an Irishman does that mean you've seen lepracauhns?” Su asked hugging onto Motoko.
“Ha ha no matter where I go foreigners always ask me that, there's no such things.”
“What brings you to Japan Mr. Dailey?” Shinbu asked.
“Well I just got a job offer as a teacher.” Mike answered taking off his parka revealing an irish football shirt.
“Hey my fiancé Naru is a teacher to.” Keitaro said
“Really what do you teach?”
“Math, it's only part time because I'm a student at Tokyo U.” Naru answered boasting she was Tokyo U student.
“So which school are you going to be teaching at?” Motoko asked still not pleased she was in the presence of another male.
“Actually I won't be a school teacher, I'm a professor in English at Tokyo U.”
“huh? Your so young, how old are you?” Kitsune asked
“Twenty one.” Mike answered scratching his head.
“But how did you get be a professor so young?” Shinobu asked with a surprised look on her face.
“I guess I was lucky to go through my education so quick.” Mike laughed whilst blushing.
 
Motoko grimaced, `It's not fair I worked my arse off to get into Tokyo u and still became a ronin and this guy is a professor and he's only a few years older than me, smug idiotic man'
“What's up miss Aoyama you look upset.” Mike asked slightly surprising Motoko.
“Huh I-um, don't feel well.” Motoko lied. `One man I can handle, but this one could be trouble hope he doesn't try to seduce kitsune or he'll taste my blade'
 
End of chapter 1