Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Knights Legacy ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I do not own Magic Knight Rayearth they are creations of CLAMP and if you don't know who CLAMP is you scare me. Basically there is no reason to sue over this trifle of a fic.

Narrative by Hikaru
**It was 1998 AD when my friend Umi, Fuu and I were summoned to Cephiro to fulfill Princess Emeraude's wish and our own destiny. That was nearly sixty years ago and the world, at first glance, has not changed so much. Most technology and research went into medicine and the environment. Because of the latter global warming is not as huge a crisis and the smell of gas is not always hanging in the air. But what has changed? Me! I am old! Umi and Fuu still affectionetly refer to me as 'little sister' though. Our contact with Cephiro was never broken either. Fuu and Ferio were given a fairy tale ending and were married. Lantis and I did the same later on. Umi and Clef however were seperated due to his duties to Cephiro. The funny thing is despite that Umi had a baby girl. Who bore a great resemblance to Clef. Soon after the birth, Clef arrived and married Umi leaving his duties in Cephiro to his pupil. Nine months later Fuu's daughter was born. My own son was born two years later and as he reached his adult years he and Umi's daughter, Juri, fell in love and were eventually married. Now I have two grandsons Seki, the elder, and Jin the youngest. Fuu has a granddaughter, Nanase, and is pregnent with a grandson. But I am afraid... The awful feeling I had before when Umi, Fuu and I were summoned a second time to Cephiro has returned...