Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ My Love, Return To Me ❯ Thine Love Will Come ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
DISCLAIMER: I don't own Rayearth! I think CLAMP does, if not, I'm sorry.
Sorry it took so damn long to update! And sorry I'm doing the updates extremely slow, but time runs from me now. It always seemed to get away from me when I know I have important things to do.



Chapter Five:Love Will Come


Hikaru gasped when she heard what Pear had said.
Pear stood behind Mokona, fairly glaring at her with her golden eyes. Her lips were in a thin line. Then, she repeated her statement.
"You cannot have my Lantis!" She looked about ready to pick a fight with Hikaru.
Hikaru felt a quick flash of astonishment, and sadness, then sudden determination consumed her as a fire flashed in her ruby eyes. "And who are you to tell me I can't have the man I love?" She demanded.
Pear smirked. "Oh, don't you remember me?" The girl stood there, waiting for recognition in the smaller, red heads eyes. "I see you don't. Well, it's me, Primera!"
&ldquo ;Primera?" They all watched her.
Umi and Fuu waited for Hikaru to say something, the three mashin had bored expressions on their faces, Rayearth appeared slightly annoyed the way his left eye twitched. Mokona looked patient, as he waited for something else. . .
Primera spoke again. "What? Cat got your tongue little girl?" She sneered. "Good, because I'm gonna make sure it never goes into Lantis's-"
"Primera!" Mokona's voice was soft, chillingly so, his eyes flashing anger as he told Primera, "I allowed you to come only because you promised to behave. Now, do you back out on your word, I will send you back and bring Lantis here in your stead!"
Primera mumbled an apology, but continued to glare at her nemesis.
Hikaru looked equally furious. "How dare you!" She said softly. "I love him, and you will not take him from me. Now, Mokona says he has a way to bring them here, and I will do anything in my power to see him again."
Fuu turned to the former fluff ball. "Is there a way to bring them here. Mokona-san?"
Moko na sighed. "There is." He said. "Have your powers been returning?"
They nodded. "It seems so, but we could be mistaken." Fuu cautioned.
"Not with you three," Mokona said with a small smile. "Believe me, there is no such thing as coincidence with you three."
Rayearth began to speak. "Now, there is a way to bring them back, and you've completed half of it."
Selece nodded. "All you had to do was express your feelings to them, and supposedly, your wish will reach them."
"You say your magic has been slowly returning," Windam continued, "So there is a slight rip in the 'wall' that separates this world from our world."
"Th e rip allows your wishes to reach the ones you love, and since you have made sacrifices for the most part," Mokona said, "It is there turn."
"The y must come to you." Primera said. "If they will have you that is."
Umi was getting ed up with the sassy little fairy and was about to say something when Fuu had another FF.
"Primera-san, if you love Lantis, wouldn't you want him happy?" Fuu said, her eyes a cold green. Primera's eyes widened as the usually quiet girl spoke out in anger. "If you do, and he loves Hikaru-san, wouldn't you let him love her at your own sacrifice? That's love, Primera-san. Pain is love."
Her words, though few struck home. She glared at the Emerald Knight, and turned to leave the cabin.
Rayearth cursed, Selece rolled his eyes and Windam shook his head. Mokona frowned at their actions. "Humanity is really getting to you dignified mashin."
They grinned in response.
"How do we get them to know our wishes?" Hikaru asked.
"If their love for you has not dimmed, then they will be able to hear your message, and come to you. They will not know what they are doing, but their will power will be enough to carry them through the rip and into your world." Mokona answered. "We tested it out."
Fuu nodded her head. "I understand now."
Umi shivered. "But what if they don't come?"
Mokona&rsq uo;s silence was the only answer she received.
& nbsp; * &n bsp; * &n bsp; *&n bsp; &nbs p; * &nbs p; *

&nb sp; Primera heard what Mokona said about their men wanting to come to them, and sacrifice themselves for their love.
She didn't want Lantis to leave her! Never! He wouldn't go to the Ruby Knight! She wouldn't have it!
She had to make him understand what his selfish love wanted of him. No matter what the Emerald Knight said.
"I will have him!" She vowed, before wishing to be near her Lantis. Her heart began to pulse, slowly, rhythmically. She took in even breaths as her memory conjured the face of her beloved. His dark eyes, his pitch hair, his lips. . .
"Lantis. . ." She whispered. "I'm coming my love."
&nbs p; * ; * ; * & nbsp; * & nbsp; *

The mashin had returned to their cabin, reporting to Mokona that they had felt Primera's leave. The ex-fluff ball merely nodded and shooed them out the door. He decided to stay with the girls, his thee companions and catch up with them.
They were having a good time, telling jokes, sharing secrets, and reminiscing when Umi stood up. "I have to go." She said. "The ocean calls my name."
Mokona nodded in understanding. "Then go, oh Sapphire Knight."
Umi raced to the sea, leaving the cabin door wide open for her friends to close it for her.
Mokona was quiet when he looked up at the other two, their eyes wide with curiosity. Even after ten years, that hadn't changed. He smiled.
"You two changed so much." He looked at Hikaru's hair, and Fuu's hair, and their bodies, and their height. Then he gazed deep into their eyes. "But your hearts are still the same."
Umi was unaware of what her friends were doing in the cabin, all she knew was she had to race to the sea. It was calling her name with each crash on the sand, with each roll the waves took, with each moonbeam that danced on the surface.
The night called to her. Stripping her of emotion and her clothes, she went to into the night, into the sea.
A magic seemed to fill the air as she leapt into the embrace of the sea, her body wet as the salty water held her.
Her hair floated around her as she stood in the waist high water. Her skin was dusted silver, by the moon glow. Her eyes shining a brilliant blue, her hair wet, clung to her body.
Her gaze traveled the shore line, and she saw a man whose eyes were nearly the same blue were transfixed on her.
The man stared at her. His gaze melting the ice in her heart. His hair, silver, blew ruffled in the wind. It was loose, covering his eyes and forehead. His body was draped with white cloths, the bottoms getting wet near his feet.
She knew who it was.
Her heart raced, her eyes watered, and her voice shook as she called out his name like a siren. Her hands beckoned him, her eyes misted as she realized he had heard her fevered whisper in the dark, he had heard her voice from the night.

&nb sp; And he came to her.