Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Remember The Past ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

DISCLAIMER: I don't own MKR, CLAMP does. Am just one crazy fan. And all of these stuff I had written or will write is a product of my imagination and my imagination only....Yada...yada...Don't sue me.

AUTHOR'S NOTES: Another Rayearth fanfic from me. This time it's pure H/L stuff.

PROLOGUE

A tall, dark-haired man in his early twenties walked hurriedly along the palace corridor. He was wearing a long cape, armor and a pair of boots, all black in color, with his long trusty sword sheathed in a black scabbard hanging down his waist. Anybody could tell that this man is a knight---and not just an ordinary knight, but also the one and only magic swordsman of Sefiro.

His pace became much quicker as he neared his destination. He had felt something happened earlier while he was training…something that was not quite right…His violet eyes narrowed as he remembered the eerie feeling.

He burst inside the main hall, not caring if he scared anybody. "Guru Clef, tell me, do you know what happened?"

"Someone erased her memory of Sefiro. I think it is the same with the others also," the lavender-haired mage in front of him answered.

"You mean…?"

"I mean, any memory she has of this world has been erased. With the other magic knights having the same situation, I don't think she will be able to recover her memories. She won't be able to come back here if that happens."

"Is there anything we can do? Hikaru is still Sefiro's Pillar. If someone did cast a spell of forgetfulness on her, that person must be up to no good."

"I agree." There was silence between the two for a while. "There is one way…"

"And that is…?"

"I can get you to Earth, make you live there, so u can slowly help her recover her memories…Since the bond between the two of you is strong, I think your presence will break the spell. Of course, I have to arrange some things for your…err…stay there."

"What things?"

"Well, like I have to make up your past, arrange your means of living, get you to study on the same school as she is, which means, I have to alter your age also, get you aware of the ways of living in Earth…"

"I get your point…"

"Of course, the spell may have some minor flaws…Considering the Pillar's situation, the will of the people of Sefiro may not be enough to cast a spell that great at the same time, support Sefiro's existence…"

"I'll take the risk…"

"Remember, I can only do this once. If you fail, there won't be any second chance."