Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ The fourth rune god ❯ reunion ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chappy 2: reunion

~MKR~

Hikaru, Umi, and Fuu reentered the castle. They went straight to the audience chamber.

"Master Clef!"

"Yes?"

"We got Night Byrd!"

"Good, I can grant her magic."

He turned and saw Nightingale, and she promptly screamed.

"NOOOOO! NOT YOU! CLOUD OF DARKNESS!"

"Huh?"

There was now a cloud of thick black smoke surrounding them.

"NO! NIGHT! CONTROL YOURSELF!"

The smoke faded, she was staring at Clef with a sense of loss, and ran to him and started crying.

"No it can't be, you're dead! No!"

He looked bewildered.

"You, you're alive! Why did you leave us?" she asked, tears streaming down her face

"Leave who? Who are you?"

"Why did you leave Sparrow, Robby and me? It's your little Nightingale! Why don't you recognize me Dad?" she had stopped crying, but tears were shining in her eyes.

"I do not have a family, young girl. Who are you, really?"

"I'm Nightingale Merrow. You look so much like dad though."

She started crying, and sat down on the floor with a small bump. Suddenly Prisea ran in.

"Master mage Clef-what's wrong child?"

She looked at Prisea, and ran and hugged her, crying hard. Prisea looked surprised.

"Sparrow, that's has to be Daddy!" she said, pointing to Clef, who shrugged helplessly.

"Child, my name in not-no, what's wrong? What is your father's name?"

"Cedal."

Clef started at the sound of the name.

"Cedal was my brother, he vanished along time ago, he must have gone to the other world."

"There's your answer, now who's Sparrow?"

"Lavender illusion."

Once again she manipulated the purple cloud to resemble her sister, but this time she made her entire family.

"This is Sparrow." She said, pointing to the tall girl. "Now I see that you are not her. This is Cedal." She said, pointing to the slightly short white haired man, "This is my mother, Robin," she indicated too the tall blonde with brown eyes and glasses, "and that's my twin, Robby." The boy as tall as her, with her hair was the subject.

"Amazing. I am your uncle then."

"Yeah. I thought that we were the only ones left of our family after the bombing."

"Bombing?"

"Yes, all of my mothers relatives died and so did Dad and Mom. Dad had always said he had no relatives. Can you bring Sparrow and Robby here so we can live here uncle Clef?"

"I cannot, I am sorry, my niece."

"Please! I'm begging you!"

"I cannot! As much as I want to I cant! Now you seem to already have magic."

"Yes, Cero showed me how."

"C, Cero?! The legendary rune god of dragons Cero?"

"Yes, but I cant call him, I need armor uncle."

"Y-yes you do."

He waved his staff concentrating. Soon she was wearing a purple-red-green armor shirt.

"Thank you uncle Clef." She said smiling, "Now, what exactly is going on?"

"Cephiro has no pillar and is crumbling to dust around our feet."

"Illusion of understanding!"

They all looked at her, she was pointing to her head, her eyes were closed, and her eyes behind the lids were moving at an incredible rate.

"I now know what is going on in Cephiro. May I take a lie down?"

He nodded.

~MKR~

In a room, in the castle, forgotten and lifeless for ages, someone stirred. She wore a gown of pale lavender, with an overrobe of dark purple silk, with flowing sleeves. Her hair was very short and golden, and slim brown-framed glasses framed her chocolate brown eyes.

"Nightigale…"

~MKR~

IA: yea I know short chap, I'm thinking on it! Plze review