Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ The fourth rune god ❯ the new magic! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chappy 1: the new magic!

~MKR~

Tokyo tower

~MKR~

Nightingale stared around, where were the three girls from her dream? There they were! Standing straight along the observing wall. She ran towards them, praying she was right. Suddenly there was a blinding flash of light and they were falling, she held her tongue and while the three others were screaming she crossed her arms over her chest, annoyed. *Plimp* they were on the back of a giant flying fish? She was a bit startled, this place was in ruins!

"Oh! Were in Cephiro!" said the red head excitedly.

"Hikaru, something's wrong."

"Yeah it's all in ruins."

"That too, but who's this?"

They turned and saw a girl with long, green-blue hair and a blue and purple outfit.

"Who are you?"

"I am…Night…Night Byrd. Who are you?"

"I am Hikaru Shedo!"

"Fuu Hououji."

"And Umi Riozaki."

"Look, a castle!"

They turned to look at the castle, and she slid off the fish. At the sound of the light thump they turned and stared. She was running towards the skeletal remains of something. Something big.

"No! Night! Come back!"

She turned and waved and continued on her way. They got to the castle and talked to Clef, they regained their magic.

"Master Clef, we came with another, we want your permission to go find her."

This seemed to upset him.

"Another? What do you mean? There are only three magic knights!"

"Well she said her name was Night Byrd."

"Night Byrd? What a strange name. You can go, if you take some other people."

"Who?"

"Ascot, Caldina, La Farga, Ferio, Prisea, and Lantis."

"All right."

They collected the rest of their group and set off.

~MKR~

Nightingale ran into the strange skeleton, not expecting what she found there. It was a serpent dragon. She fell into a trance, and a voice spoke in her mind, saying,

`I am the Rune god Cero. Young girl from another world, prove unto me the strength of thine power, show unto me the strength of thine heart.'

"How do I do that? I don't have magic."

`Look into thine heart, there you will find the power within you.'

She closed her eyes and concentrated, there in the bottom of her heart, a swirl of red, green, and dark purple. She poked around in it and found words

"LAVENDER ILLUSION!"

She manipulated the cloud of purple smoke into the shape of Sparrow. Suddenly the image was shot by a phantom arrow. She spun around, there behind her was a man.

"Who are you?"

"I am the one who will kill you, and take this rune god."

"NO!"

A lightning bolt struck her, sending her hurtling against the wall.

"No! You won't kill her!"

"Hikaru…no, don't."

"I have to!"

"LIGHTNING BALL COME FORTH!"

This was an extremely good sorcerer, the rest of the group stood and watched helplessly.

"NOOO! BLACK LIGHTNING!"

She was standing in front of Hikaru, panting slightly.

"This will not end up like my dreams! WINDS OF ENRAPTUREMENT!"

Captivated by the wind, that was holding him, he did not see the attack that came at him.

"FIRES OF ETERNITY!"

It blasted him out of the skeletal hall. The dragon came down and said,

`Young girl of another world, you have proven the strength of thine heart, that cares for thine comrades, and works well under pressure, thus you are worthy of donning me.'

The dragon transformed into a creature, with purple skin, blue armor, and a dragon head. she raised her hand and shouted,

"Cero! You are the rune god of dragons! I am honored to don you! CERO!"

A glow surrounded her, purple, green, and red. She vanished. The rune god broke the skeletal roof and unfolded pale blue, membranal, leathery wings and took off.

"We have to follow her! RAYEARTH!"

"CELESTE!"

"WINDOM!"

In their rune gods they followed her.

"Well, I guess we should go back to the castle, that's where they're probably gonna take her." Said Prisea. They nodded in agreement and went back to the castle.

~MKR~

IA: how was it? If you don't like it please don't flame me, it's my first MKR fic. Please review!