Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Thoughts of Hate and Love ❯ Clef ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

DISCLAIMER: I don't own MKR, CLAMP does. Am just one crazy fan. And all of these stuff I had written or will write is a product of my imagination and my imagination only....Yada...yada...Don't sue me.

THOUGHTS OF HATE AND LOVE - Clef

By: Heart

I hate you. I hate the way you cuss and complain about small things that you shouldn't be complaining about. I hate the way you squeal and shout like a banshee when you see something you do not like or encounter something that you detest. I hate the way you walk; the air of great pride and almost unreal gracefulness around you. You are graceful, yes, but also loud. You ruin the silence I always have treasured. Sometimes I even think you're doing it on purpose just to irritate me. And you do irritate me! You infuriate me! And you're the only one who can do that in a short period of time considering that I am a very patient man.

It is true. I am patient. Patience is a characteristic I possess of great quantity. But you were able to irk me in just a short period of time after meeting you. You were able to make me shout at you. And to think that I have never shouted at anybody in my entire life! But you were able to make me do it.

You are a witch! A very beautiful witch. A very beautiful and graceful witch. Yes…that's it---a witch. How else could you have made me do things I thought I would not do? How else could you have made me think of things I thought I would never think about? You distract me. And it's not just by the way you chase the little fluffy creature noisily at the corridor outside my silent library almost everyday---not just by your loud statement of eating the fluffy creature as soon as you get your hands on it. No…not just that.

Your presence itself, distracts me…Even if you are not near, the image of you in my mind distracts me---your long, blue hair…your clear eyes…your porcelain skin…They distract me. It's the certain look of concern you give to your friends…your strong will…your laughter…They all distract me.

I was right, you are a witch and you have enchanted me!

I want so much to hold you close to me, wrap my arms around you, kiss your lips…I want so much to tell you things…about the moon and stars…about magic…I want so much to hold your hand…I want to share my knowledge to you…I want to share everything I am with you…My blue-haired goddess…

See what you have done to me? I shouldn't be thinking of these things! I am the great mage of Sefiro! I should not be acting like a love-struck youth! And yet you made me. This is all your doing! It is right that I blame you. I am merely a victim---your victim.

But I know that what I just said was a lie. It wasn't your fault. I was merely throwing all the blame on you because of my pride. The great mage of Sefiro is in love with a young girl from another world! How wrong it sounds…how wrong…My pride could not take it! Yes, my pride…And that is all I ever have left. Strip away my pride and I have nothing…You have all of me already, even if you are not aware of it. You own me…I am nothing but your servant.

A part of me wants to tell you all these…But I would not tell. I will keep it…deep within me. A secret…a heavy, but wonderful secret. A secret that only I would know…Because someday you will leave…and I will remain. I will not tell you…because I know, I do not deserve you.

*~(@)~*

AUTHOR'S NOTES: Hehehe…well I just had this urge to write this. Kinda angsty but well..not really…Anyway review please!!!!!